๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ (Taesana X Bangtwi...

By Vsanafics

๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ Summary: In 1980s Seoul, a group of teenagers observed super natural powers and science lab discov... More

Intro๐Ÿค 
The lost circimstances of Park Jimin
The freak named Twelve
The phone call
Another dimension
The parallel dimension
The oddity
The body
Hang on, Jimin
Goodbye, Taehyung
Fancy Season 2
Who's that girl?
Trick or Treat?
The pollywog
Jimin the demon
Weirdness
Lurked
The big clue
The skin crawler
The Gate
The Final Attack
FANCY: SEASON 3
Summer
Hello Nayeon
Crack the code
Deeper level

Connection

56 8 7
By Vsanafics

(Chapter 8)

"TWELVE?! TWELVE WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Jin and Taehyung searched for Sana the whole night.

Taehyung started to get worried, but he doesn't know what to do.

All he can do right now is to go home and just stay safe.

The laboratory took Chanyeol, Rose and Jack and locked them into separate rooms.

Rose got locked in a room with a table and a chair, her hands are being tied up against the chair with zip ties.

Dr JYP walked into the plain room, sitting on the opposite side.

"Where is the girl," he asked

"What?"

"Where is this girl," He asked again, showing a picture of Sana.

"I don't know?! I have never seen her?!"

He sighed.

"Let's make a deal, I know your son's friends know about this girl. If you help us to reach him and bring the girl to us, we will let you find your son Jimin."

"W-what? First of all. How do you know about my son? Second of all, I have no idea what girl you're talking about. Third of all you are a complete asshole and I rather die than help you."

"It's very simple. It's either your son die, or find the girl. Your choice."

"HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT MY SON?!" She yelled as she triggers to move

"Listen here. We are just trying to help, if you don't want us to then we could leave your son in that place and let him die."

"Let him die? You are already letting him die! Do you think I'm born yesterday?! You never even care about my son. All you care is to keep my son alive so you could do your stupid experiments and make money AM I RIGHT?!"

He stares into her soul after she said this, he looked very unhappy.

"Go to hell" she snapped.

Chanyeol and Jack, on the other hand, discussed with the people. They made a deal that they will find Sana and save Jimin.

None of them has seen Sana before except for Taehyung and his friends, so they probably wouldn't care if they find Sana and bring her back to the lab.

"Doctor, they made a deal," the worker said as he knocks on the door and came in.

"What happened?!" Rose whispered to Jack while walking down the corridor.

"Chanyeol said we will find Taehyung and find the girl and then save Jimin" he whispered back

"Bullshit."

"At least we could save our son," Jack said as he panicked

The adults drove to Taehyung's house, while people from the lab are following them in their vans.

Jungkook was in his room, resting and thinking about the fight earlier.

He sat by the desk near his window, he stared at the empty road with the beautiful city view.

He then noticed some vans passing by, it was the vans earlier. They were driving in the direction of Taehyung's house.

He widened his eyes in shock, he immediately grabbed the walkie talkie and switched the channel to Taehyung's.

"TAEHYUNG CODE RED PLEASE PICK UP CODE RED" he shouted, but sadly nobody answered.

Unfortunately, Taehyung left his walkie talkie at home. While Jin's walkie talkie ran out of battery.

So Jungkook sneaked out of his window and sat on his bike, heading to the park they hung out in earlier.

He rides as fast as he could, almost arriving.

He passed by the woods, he saw a little girl sitting on the ground.

It was Sana.

He immediately went over and check if she's ok.

"Hey, hey twelve"

Sana isn't waking up, so he keeps shaking her body.

After 5 minutes of trying, she slowly opened her eyes and glared at Jungkook.

"Taehyung?" She said weakly

"No Twelve I'm Jungkook, hop on.. quick!" He said as he carries her to the back seat of his bike.

"Listen the bad guys are chasing us right now, so you have to stay very close okay?!" He ordered while riding his bike.

"Ok" she answered weakly, gripping onto his backpack.

The bell rang in the house.

Jennie got up and answered it.

"Uh hello?" She greeted

"Who's that?" Her husband Jiyong questioned

(G-dragon)

"Uh..May I help you?"

"Hello Mrs Kim, we are people from Seoul Laboratory. Would you mind if we come in?"

"I'm sorry but let me make this clear, it's 9 pm and then you bunch of agents wanted to come into my house for no specific reason?" She snapped

"Listen, ma'am, your son is in terrible danger and we wanted to help. He is currently hiding a girl in his basement and we wanted her to come back home safe."

"Excuse me?! You must be mistaken. Our son would never do anything like that. If he's letting a girl stay in our house he will let us know"

"Ma'am, I know this is hard but, we are currently on a mission which the girl he's hiding right now is a dangerous child. We must keep your son safe."

The agent explained more to gain Jennie's trust, so she let them go into their house and find objects.

They currently can't find anything, so they sat down and talked with Jennie and Jiyong about where does Taehyung normally go.

Jennie told them that she doesn't know, so they went away and drove to somewhere else.

Jack Rose and Chanyeol were now driving to the park, they don't know about Taehyung being there but they have to search anyways.

In the middle of driving, they saw Daniel, Namjoon and Jihyo stuck on a road.

Daniel's car broke down. So they were waiting for someone to help them.

"MUM?!" Jihyo called

"Wait stop stop stop that's my daughter"

Chanyeol stopped the car near Jihyo, Jihyo and her two friends joined into Chanyeol's car. Now they are all reaching to find Taehyung.

(We love to see small groups getting together 😌)

"Where is she?" Taehyung wondered

"She might be in your house" Jin answered

"It's getting late"

"TAEHYUNG"

"Wait you hear that?" Taehyung noticed

"Wait I think that's- JUNGKOOK! THANK GOD"

"TWELVE?! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Taehyung went and hugged Sana when he saw Jungkook stopped by him.

"We gotta go, the lab- they are chasing us!" Jungkook informed nervously

"But where do we go?"

"Somewhere far from your house"

"Right, c'mon Twelve hop on" Taehyung patted his backseat

Sana sat behind him as the kids ride somewhere far from Taehyung's house.

"Where are we going?" Jin asked while riding his bike

"Um, do you guys have any money? Like maybe enough money to go to Jeju?"

"Bro Jeju?! You're kidding right?! Our parents would be worried sick!" Taehyung protested

"Wait Taehyung- WAIT GUYS STOP" Jin called

"ASSHOLE SLOW DOWN" A boy yelled from a car.

Taehyung and the boys stopped biking.

The boy got out of the car, walking to them.

"NAMJOON?!" The boys named

"Gosh Taehyung I was worried about you, let's go we need to leave" Namjoon informed while he hugs his brother Taehyung.

The other kids just stood there and being confused. Namjoon called them to get in the car.

"Wait is this a trap?" Jin whispered

"LETS GO QUICK THEY WILL FIND US" Chanyeol yelled in anger

The kids trusted the adults because Namjoon was Taehyung's brother. And Jihyo and Rose were there so they didn't worry much.

"Right so are you Twelve?" Rose asked, pointing at Sana

Sana shyly nodded.

"Right, Twelve I need to stick with us, the laboratory people are chasing after you. So you must do whatever I say is that clear?!" Rose ruled.

Sana nodded again.

Rose was trying to protect Sana from the lab, she knew even if the lab found Sana they wouldn't care about Jimin. So Rose is going to keep Sana with her to help find Jimin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 2.6K 55
A saida story that's about Sana traveling 200+ years back, she didn't know how she got there and so she planned to go find a way to go back. But sud...
79 25 25
A peaceful school turned into chaos when a zombie outbreak occurs inside. There are nine students who'll strive to escape before setting off the who...
24.9K 1.9K 30
| Taesana ABO AU | In a world where class division and rank discrimination exists, omega Minatozaki Sana faces all sorts of trouble when she transfe...
47.5K 3.7K 78
"KIM FUCKING @#$%&?! has a younger sister??? Who knows this shit?" Highest Hashtag Rankings: โšœ#vhyun - no. 2 out of 164 stories (May 9, 2020) โšœ#dahyu...