The New Kid (Sasuke x shy/inn...

By roinetiesexele

There's a new kid in town and his name is Sasuke Uchiha. He has a bad reputation at past schools and is force... More

AU DESCRIPTION, ETC
Another A/N
HE'S AN UCHIHA!?
OUR PROJECT IS....WHAT!?
ONE WORD: SLEEPOVER (PT. 1)
ONE WORD: SLEEPOVER (PT. 2)
NOT A CHAPTER
LET THE "GAMES" BEGIN
NOT A CHAPTER! PLS READ!
NOT A CHAPTER (GOMEN)
LEARNING MORE AND GETTING GRADES
KISS, KISS, AND MORE KISSES!
AUTHOR'S NOTE
IT'S A F***ING AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
TIME TO SWITCH THINGS UP!
Author's Note

SO YOU'RE AN UCHIHA, HUH?

887 28 24
By roinetiesexele

Hey, my dear weebs! So, I just wanted to say that I still don't have any idea on what days I should update my other story yet. Your ideas are welcome! Anyway, have a wonderful time reading!😊

Also, thank you Swethaw for telling me how to spell his name! Now, my brain is smart UvU So now my brain needs to remember that its Kurama and not Kuruma. Now, pls enjoy this chapter!

______________________________________

Third Person POV

Sasuke managed to memorize where his classes were within a few days. His friends quickly grew on him and soon, they started hanging out with each other on the weekend. He became popular as well, both with guys and girls, however, he only hung out with his friends. He didn't care for popularity, he still thinks about how he used to behave at his old schools.

Where he'd either start or watch a fight. All the girls were head over heels for him at those schools as well, so that type of thing is nothing new to him. Itachi told his parents how Sasuke was doing in school so far. However, there was only ONE WAY to tell if he's actually willing to go through with school to take over the family company: his report card.

Students, of course, get a report card every few weeks to show how they're doing in their classes. Since Sasuke never really did anything at his old schools, his grades never made it very far. Now that he's actually going to school for more than a few minutes, the only thing Itachi and his parents have as a reassurance to show her trying in school would be his report card.

Its been one week since he started, however, the end of the week would be when everyone gets their report cards. Shino and Shikamaru help Sasuke with anything studying or with subjects he doesn't really understand. Kiba helps him learn the games in gym, Gaara and his siblings help with any last minute studying or any projects.

This week is the moment of truth for Sasuke. He's hoping he has good grades or else he, well, you guys know by now, he can't take over the company.

Sasuke's POV

I walk with Kiba to first, a crowd of girls in tow. The pink one is still bothering me. I need to focus on my classes or my grades will sink to hell. I continue walking when Kiba says something that shakes me to my very core. "I forgot we have partner projects staring today." I looked at him like he said the dumbest shit, which he did.

I hate partner projects with a passion that I use in fights. Well, used to use in fights. "Are you serious!? Why didn't you tell me sooner!?" We walked in and the crowd behind us surely enough, scattered like rats running from a cat trying to kill them. "What? Do ya hate partner projects or something?"

"Yes, as a mother of fact. I hate them with a passion. I mean, really, who doesn't? You could get stuck someone who'll make you do all the work, not let you do anything, gripe the entire project, someone who could care less and mess up the project, etc!" We take our seats and wait for Kakashi-Sensei to walk in.

*time skip brought by Sasuke's loathing passion for partner's*

Kakashi's POV

I run through the hallways, trying to make it before the second bell rings. Oh, who and I kidding? That fucked up bell rang, like, 10 minutes ago. I have to assign partners today because why not!? I mean, I hate them, the class hates them, EVERYONE HATES THEM! And I'm currently 15 minutes late for class. (New record!)

I run in the class, expecting it to be in all hell chaos, but instead isn't? Maybe they're freaking out on the inside? I walk to my desk, pull out a piece of paper, and read over it. Wait a minute.. That's right! Me and the other science teachers decide to put students from other classes together. I read over which students are with which and then look up at the class.

"Class, today you all will be given partners for a project in which you all will do said project with your partners. However, how I choose your partner will be different than how it's done normally." As I'm about to start calling names for the partners, Kiba raises his hand. "Yes, Kiba?" He, along with the rest of the class, looked as confused as the person next to them. "Well, how are our partners chosen? Is it by the grades we have in your class? Or is it something else?"

The rest of the class more than likely wants to know as well. I sigh and look at the paper once more. Might as well tell them or the whole class will be a riot. "Your partners are chosen from a different class. More specifically, from a science class." Another student, Sasuke, raises his hand just as I'm about to speak the names from my hell long list. "Yes, Sasuke?" Can I just read this thing in peace!?

"What exactly is the project about?" Right, the projects topic.... What was it again? I mean against my desk and continue thinking about what it's about for a few minutes. "The project is a mystery."

Sasuke's POV

How does he no know!? Is he a dumbass or what!? I stand up from my seat and yell, "How the hell do you not know what the fuck this damn project is about, damn it!?" I thought I saw him flinch at my outburst, but didn't pay any mind to I. "Well, you see.... Ya know what? Fuck it!" I, still standing, have a confused expression on my face. What the hell is he talking about? What on earth is this project about!?

"Your project is about whatever your partner has on him or her person." I'm positive the whole class has the same thought as me: what the fuck type of description is that? He started calling names, two at a time. Each name said was first from our class, the second name called after was always one from another class.

I eventually sit back down and wait for my name to be called. My name is after Kiba's, so this should be interesting. "Kiba Inuzuka and Shino  Aburame." Kiba jumped out of his seat and yelled, "Hell yeah, bitch!" Everyone in the class, myself included, started laughing.

"Sit down, Kiba." He sat down and Kakashi-Sensei continued to read from the, what looked like from a distance, 2 foot long paper. "Sasuke Uchiha and...." He looked shocked at what he was reading. He looked up at me, giving me a 'if you touch this person, I will end your life' look. "Naruto Uzumaki."

Naruto's POV

I've been waiting for my name to be called for a while now. My science class is one of the biggest in the school. I wonder who my partner will be. What could they be like? I close my eyes, thinking about what my partner will be like. The teacher said that once our names are called to walk up to her and go to a certain class with a piece of paper.

"Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha. Naruto, will you please come get your paper and go to Mr. Kakashi Hatake's classroom. I walk up to the teacher and she gives me a piece of paper. "You may open it if you like, but only on your way to meet Mr. Uchiha. Is he a new student? I wasn't informed that we were getting a new student.

I walk out of the classroom, closing the door behind me, I release a breath I hadn't realized I was holding. Maybe my anxiety is just acting up because of my nervousness. Yeah, that's it. (Yes, I gave this sweet bean bad anxiety, also trauma that he doesn't know he has T∆T, don't hate me pls) As I'm walking down the hallway, I realize that I have no clue where Mr. Hatake's class is. Dang it! How am I suppose to find his class?

I guess I'll just walk into the next class I see and ask. I continue walking for a few minutes, until I hear a door close. Could that be from his room? I walk towards the location of the sound I heard and knock on the door once I reach it. I heard about the Uchiha family, they're really rich and popular in the business world. Am I working with their kid?

"Come in!" I do as told and open the door, poking my head in slowly. "H-Hi. Um, is t-this M-Mr. Hatake's c-class? I'm k-kind of lost." I walk in and close the door. I walk up to a tall man with a dark colored mask covering the lower part of his face. "Yes, I'm Kakashi Hatake, but everyone calls me Kakashi-Sensei at school. So, no need for the formalities."

He smiles through his mask and I can tell that I can trust him. I then remember as to why I was looking for his class in the first place. Right! My partner! I forgot, I need to work on memory. "I'm l-looking for s-someone named S-Sasuke Uchiha. My n-name is Naruto Uzumaki." He turns towards his class, seeming as if to be looking for someone.

"Sasuke, your partner is here. Come on up and introduce yourself to our sweet Naruto!" He places his hand on the top of my back, slightly making me move forward. A black haired boy gets up from his seat and walks up to me. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha, its nice to meet you. Your name is Naruto, right? I hope we can become good friends."

How he do calm!? I'm panicking like crazy right now! Is he really an Uchiha!? But, wait a second...he looks...calmer and kinder than I expected. "S-Same. So, y-you're an Uchiha, huh?" He looks somewhat surprised at what I said. Crap! Did I say something wrong!? As if noticing my panic after saying that he starts to speak. "So, you've of my family as well? Well, that doesn't matter. I don't really care for being known because of my families riches. However, I do prefer a look into our family company."

Kakashi-Sensei told us to meet up after school to start on our project. However, since I was given the paper, only I was allowed to look open it.

*time skip brought by the fact that I'm eating my own lunch rn*

"Are you seriously partnered up the and Uchiha!?" Hinata said to me worried. Hinata is one of my closest friends, along with Sai. We've been friends since our middle school years. Hinata came here for a cousins funeral, her family later decided to stay and move here because houses were in their price range and the majority of neighborhoods were nice. Said came here after his family got murdered. (I actually don't know what happened to his family, my brain forgot or something)

He came here with his foster father, [insert name] and after we all met, we just sorta became friends. We all told each other everything, even how we came to move to Konoha. "Yeah, but he seems really nice. The only downside is that he's pretty popular now and that mean a lot of attention." Hinata looks at Sai and Said looks at her. I always thought they could read each others minds, but in reality, they just give each other the 'are you thinking what I'm thinking?' look.

Hinata's POV

I looked at Sai, thinking how Naruto has severe social anxiety and has scopophobia*. When we all met in middle school, one day, he told his childhood. Let's just say we couldn't tell him a thing or two. We decided to keep him as pure as possible because his innocence is what Naruto, well, Naruto. If he wasn't him we'd have a problem.

"Do you think the trauma is finally getting to him?" He has a panic attack while we were at the amusement park last weekend all because of the loud noise. Maybe its time we tell Iruka to get those pills... "Maybe, but we need to be sure. What would happen if he suddenly got a lot of medicine? He freak out, we both know that."

"Hmm, guys?" We looked to the source of the voice and say Naruto with a confused expression on his face. "What are you talking about? Trauma? Panic attack? What do you mean?" Shit! We forgot Naruto was still here! That sounded more rude than shocked, but still. "Its nothing you need to worry about, trust us, okay?" I looked to Sai, who's the one who said that statement.

"Really?" I quickly looked back at Naruto and said, "Umm..yeah! Nothing to worry about, we were talking about someone else!" He stares at me for a moment, more than likely deciding whether to believe me and Said or not. He backs away and smiles. "Okay!" I internally yell at myself, both relieved and mad. Relieved because he didn't find out and mad because he almost did.

Sai whispers to me that we should be more careful when we talk about his mental issues.

*time skip*

Sai's POV

We need to be more careful. I think as Mr. Asuma, or Mr. A as people like to call him. He claims to have wanted to be a self defense teach, but couldn't, so he shot for math teacher. I can't help but think about how Naruto's partner is Sasuke Uchiha. An UCHIHA! So, he's an Uchiha, huh? I sigh, only hoping that nothing happens between those two.

He said that Sasuke seems nice and that he claimed that he wanted to become friends with Naruto. I scoffed at the conversation replaying in my head. "Would you like to share something with the class, Sai?" I looked up front to see Mr. A waiting for me to reply to his question. I looked at the board behind him and sighed. "You put 15 instead of 'is' on the board."

He turned around around finally noticed his mistake when writing the problem.

Hinata's POV

I looked out of the window and sighed. So, he's an Uchiha, huh?

______________________________________

Hey, I hope you guys liked it! And thanks again to the special human being for telling me how to spell Kurama! Anyway, please have a wonderful day/night and thanks for reading! Btw, did you guys know that numbers count as words? Any who, baibai!

*an excessive fear of being stared at. While its not unusual to feel anxious or uncomfortable in situations where you're likely to be the center of attention - like performing or speaking publicly - scopophobia is more severe. It can feel as though you're being scrutinized.

That was googled btw!
Baibai!

Oh! One more thing! You guys are probably thinking something like, why are you still 'talking'? Well, here's why: did you know that the first pride flag was created on June 25th, 1978? Okay, I'm officially done now, baibai! Until next time, weebs!

2557

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
961K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
251K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
294K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...