𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬...

By katie_cate

[Completed] Your boyfriend stood you up on your anniversary date night. A nice man named Tom Holland saves yo... More

•2• 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫
•3• 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧
•4• 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬
•5• 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐬
•6• 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
•7• 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧 𝐚 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲
•8• 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥
•9• 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞
•10• 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
•11• 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
•12• 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬
•13• 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲
•14• 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
•15• 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
•16• 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬🔥
•17• 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
•18• 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
•19• 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡🔥
•20• 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
•21• 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝
•22• 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤
•23• 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

•1• 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐔𝐩

6K 93 58
By katie_cate

"Sometimes it's not the people who change, it's the mask that's falls off."

-Unknown

🥀

Your POV

I fast-walk through the streets of London to get to the restaurant where I'm planning to meet my boyfriend, Gabe. Today is our one year anniversary. I'm having trouble finding my way though, this is only my second day in London.

My heels clank against the concrete sidewalk as my curled hair bounces against my back. I pull my jacket tighter around me when a cold gust of wind hits my face. I make the last turn and I can see the restaurant. I let out a sigh of relief for actually finding it.

I walk into the restaurant and up to the waitress at the front counter.

"Hello, I have a reservation here for Y/l/n."

"Ok," she types something on the computer in front of her. "Right this way." She grabs a menu and starts walking towards a table. She sets down my menu and I see that Gabe hasn't gotten here yet.

"What can I get you to drink?" The waitress asks after I sit down.

"Uh, just water for now, I'm waiting on someone." I say kindly with a soft smile. She nods and walks away.

I pull out my phone and text Gabe.

Y/n: Hey Babe, I'm here

I don't except him to answer immediately because he may be busy at work.

The waitress comes back with my water a few minutes later. I start bouncing my leg impatiently as I wait for Gabe, he's now ten minutes late. I'm currently reading over the whole menu for the second time.

"Have you decided what you want to eat?" The waitress comes over and asks.

I look up at her, "Yes, but I'm just waiting for my boyfriend to get here."

"Oh ok." She smiles softly and walks off.

A few other tables look at me as they notice how I've been sitting here waiting by myself. I sink further down into the seat and look back at the menu in hopes that they'll look away.

Another ten minutes go by and I haven't heard anything from him. I've thought about texting him again but if he really is busy then I don't want to bother him.

This isn't the first time he's been late to one of our date nights. Normally I'm the first one to arrive. It's just never taken this long for him to show up. I start to mess around on my phone to pass the time but it's not really working. I'm also starting to get hungry. I have to fight the urge to not flag down my waitress and order.

It's now been 30 minutes and people are starting to take notice. I can see people pitying me and some even judging. I also saw one group of teen girls whispering and pointing at me. I feel so embarrassed even though there's nothing I could have done.

I finally text Gabe again but he still doesn't answer. I also tried calling but he didn't answer that either.

Then I realize, he stood me up.

I fight back tears as I open a random app on my phone. I will not cry in this public place with people I don't even know around me. I just won't, but I can still feel the stinging in the back of my eyes.

I'm focused on my phone when I hear the chair in front of me pull out. I look up and expect to be met with Gabe's green eyes but I see a man's soft brown chocolate ones instead.

"Hello Darlin. Sorry I'm late, traffic was terrible." He says as he sits down.

My eyebrows knit together in confusion and I'm about to say something when he speaks up again. "My name's Tom Holland, just play along." He says quietly so the other tables won't hear.

"Ok..." I say unsure. The other tables have stopped looking at me.

"I noticed other people were staring at you because your boyfriend hadn't showed up. I saw the look on your face and I knew I had to do something." He smiles, his English accent being very comforting. I know I just met him but I already feel really comfortable with him.

"Thank you, I didn't think it would take him this long to show up." I say softly. Half-distracted by the way Tom's dark curls fell perfect onto his forehead.

"You're welcome. And I'm really sorry." He tells me and I shrug.

"I haven't been able to contact him
either." I close my eyes and sigh while rubbing my temple, "Pretty sure he stood me up so that's great."

Tom nods his head and looks down, "I noticed your accent, you're not from here are you?"

I'm thankful that he changed the subject and I shake my head, "No I'm not. I'm actually from California. I'm only here because my boyfriend had a business trip. I came too because today is our anniversary and we wanted to be together. But I guess he didn't really want to show up."

"I am really sorry Darlin." He looks at me and I give him a tight-lipped smile. "I just realized I never got your name."

"Y/n Y/l/n"

"Oh that's beautiful."

I blush slightly, "Thank you."

Just as I say this the waitress comes back. "Are you two ready to order?"

"Yup." Tom answers.

We order our food and tell each other a bit more about ourselves. Gabe still hasn't showed up or answered my texts.

I've learned that Tom is an actor and plays Spider-Man in the Mcu. I'm shocked by that fact that I have a literal celebrity sitting in front of me.

"Wow, your like a big deal." I laugh after hearing all the things he's done and movie he's acted in.

He laughs softly and scratches the back of his neck. "I'm not that big of a deal."

"Whatever, you're still a celebrity. Millions of people know you." I cross my arms and cock my head to side.

"Ok, ok," he puts his hands up in surrender, "I'm so famous. Like everyone knows me." He says in a funny tone and we both laugh.

The waitress comes back with our food and it smells amazing. Our conversation dies out as we eat. I check my phone again just to see that Gabe still hasn't answered.

"Still nothing?" Tom asks.

"Nope." I look down and take another bite of my food.

"I can't even begin to imagine how you're feeling right now." He looks up at me.

I sigh, "I know I shouldn't say this but I feel like our relationship is dying. He just doesn't seem as interested in us as he was before." I shake my head, "Sorry, I know we just met—"

"Y/n, it's okay. You don't have to apologize."

"Thank you." I say softly.

"You don't have to thank me Darlin, I feel like you've thanked me enough tonight."

"Well you're just being so kind." I shrug.

"Yup, so kind that I'm also going to pay." He says as the waitress drops off the bill. He picks it up before I could stop him.

"No Tom you don't have to pay."

"I couldn't just show up pretending to be your boyfriend and not pay." He says as he pulls his wallet out, "And as you said, I'm a big deal celebrity. I got it." He smiles and gets his card out.

I roll my eyes playfully and sit back, "Fine"

Tom pays for the food and we leave the restaurant. "You have a ride?" Tom asks me when we get outside.

"No. Our Airbnb isn't too far away though, I can just walk." I look up at him and he gives me an unsure look.

"It's dark out, I can't let you walk home alone."

"You're too nice." I laugh.

He smiles back at me. "Come on, I'll drive you there." He says and starts walking to his car. I'm surprised when we walk up to a way fancier car than I could ever afford.

"Okay, so you're a rich big deal celebrity." I say as I get into the passenger seat. I almost accidentally get in on the driver side until I remember I'm not in America anymore.

Tom chuckles at my hesitation, "I see you're still getting used to being in London."

"Yeah" I laugh.

Tom starts the car and I give him directions to Gabe and I's Airbnb. It doesn't take very long and before I know it we're there.

"Hey, thanks again, for everything." I say after I unbuckle my seatbelt.

"Of course Darling." He smiles. I smile back at him and go to get out of the car when he speaks up again.

"H-hey Y/n," He says and I turn to him, "Could I get your number? You know, just incase you want to have another 'date'." He laughs slightly.

"Uh Yeah."

"Really?" He asks slightly shocked.

"Yeah, here." I hand him my phone and he gives me his. I put my contact into his phone and hand it back to him, he does the same.

"Bye Tom."

"Bye Y/n."

I get out of the car and walk away with a soft smile pulling at my lips.

A/N

First chapter done! Again I just want to say this is not my original idea. @ellen.holland on Tiktok gave me the idea for the 'being stood up and Tom Holland saves us' idea. They also made a few other parts but I haven't read those, the rest of this story I came up with.

(Update: I can't find the TikTok or the TikTok account anymore so I think it may have deleted)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.9K 14
FAKE DATING AU || ENEMIES TO LOVERS || There's just something about Tom Holland that makes your blood boil. He walks around like he owns the world, a...
22.7K 615 13
You have always had a big dream of becoming a famous actress. You audition for the upcoming movie Cherry unaware that the famous British actor Tom Ho...
1.4K 30 17
Hi I'm Y/N Stanford and i'm from Ireland. Me and my Best Friend moved to london a few weeks ago and you'll never guess who i met! My whole family exc...
519K 15.9K 69
▍𝒕𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅... book one. ooo. crush. ❪ 片思い ❫ ·˚ ༘☆ ━━━━ ̥◌୭ ࿐ ࿔* ͎ in which anna marie has a crush on her new co-star, tom holland...