Ruckus Crown

By Clfern

Men Of The Crown 5 | R-18 ā€¢ Mature | COMPLETED Prisoners in their underground are people Ruckus will not give... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue

Chapter 2

20.9K 825 319
By Clfern

NANGHIHINA NA si Sunset dahil magtatatlong araw na siyang walang tubig o pagkain.

The hunger made her head throb terribly and the thirst is making it worse. Good thing tho, the cell guards observe cleanliness and she was allowed to use the lavatory but she hasn't taken a bath.

But with her estate right now, bath is her least concern. The shock collar will soon electrify her and that is what she's waiting to pass by and she wants to just sleep and be back to her cell where it is warm.

She's also running a fever but the damn cell guards are firm on making her finish her punishment.

Curled up in the corner, sitting, Sunset is still conscious but she felt really weak and sick. Magtatatlong araw na siya sa madilim na silid na iyon. It is tough but she always consoles herself with the thought of— she had been in worse.

Hunger, the cold room, the darkness, and even the absence of food and water are nothing to compare to what she had gone through countless times while growing up inside René's mansion.

This is not to compare to what she experienced in the past but she still doesn't want to be back in this place.

The silence is driving her nuts. Damn, she despised silence because her brain keeps on going back to those horrible nights where she was in the dark corner, listening quietly as women go through torture until they take their last breath.

Kinuyom ni Sunset ang kamay mariing pumikit.

Think of something another, bitch... come on...

Tumaas ang gilid ng labi niya nang maisip niya si Ruckus. Aahh, yeah... she better think of that man.

Kumusta na kaya ito?

Well, she would guess he's enjoying the life up above. Free and happy. Ilan na kaya ang naging girlfriend nito?

Kumunot ang noo ni Sunset sa tanong na iyon.

Why should she wonder how many girlfriends he already had?

Aah... yeah, it's because she has to think of something other than the horrors in her life.

Nasa ganoon siyang pag-iisip nang marinig niyang bumukas ang pintuan ng silid na kinaroroonan niya. Ilang sandali ang lumipas ay nagliwanag iyon.

Sunset hissed, covering her eyes from the blinding fluorescent light but didn't move her head from leaning against the wall. Seconds passed and the light was turned dimly and Sunset was able to look around. That's when he saw the man she was just thinking of.

"Ruckus..." Sunset chuckled, finding humor in the coincidence.

Nagsalubong ang kilay nito. It added to the dangerous aura he carries around him. Making him look even more rough and hostile.

"Have you found humor in the darkness you laugh when it disappeared?" Flatly he asked before crouching beside her.

"A-huh," Sunset laughed, the one that does not reach her eyes and hollow. "Mukhang nakikilala mo na ako ah."

He tsked, looking at her neck but not touching her. "Not even the tip of your hair," he replied. "How do you find the isolation room? Quite cozy isn't it?" Sarcasm was evident in his tone.

Sunset weakly shrugged. "It is if only they were generous enough to give me at least a glass of water a day," aniya sa bahaw na boses.

Narinig niya ang pagbuga nito ng hangin saka ang pagbukas nito ng bottled water na hindi niya napansin na dala nito.

"Here, drink."

It was not an offer but an order. And Sunset was in a mood to follow so she took the bottle with her trembling hands. But the good samaritan in the self-hood of Ruckus Crown miraculously wants to help her.

Hinawakan nito ang bote ng tubig at pinainom siya. Matapos ay pinunasan nito ang gilid ng labi niya gamit ang daliri nito na ikinatulala ni Sunset dito.

"Thanks," she whispered, lost.

Hindi nito pinansin ang pasasalamat niya. "The guard informed me your punishment will end in half an hour but you will still get a shock one more time."

Mahina siyang tumango tapos ay tumaas ang isang gilid ng labi niya.

"Maybe you can ask the guard not to do it already?" She kid but deep inside she was hopeful.

Damn, the fucking shock collar hurt so much.

"No."

Sunset couldn't help but pout. Tch. The good samaritan is now gone. How sad.

"Okay," Sunset replied, weakly.

"But I'll stay here."

Sunset closed her eyes before she spoke so the bitterness that might flash through her eyes will be hidden. "You want to hear and see me shout in agony?" Her voice was leveled without a hint of pain or acerbity.

Silence was his response.

"Have fun then," she added after a few minutes of silence.

Hindi nagmulat ng mata si Sunset kahit na narinig niyang gumalaw ito. Pinakiramdaman at pinakinggan niya lang ang galaw nito. Pero nang maramdaman niya na naupo ito sa tabi niya ay tinignan niya ang binata.

"I need space when they turn on the shock collar or I might end up choking you," she humored voice flat.

Blanko siyang tinignan ng lalaki. "You're too weak to do that. I'm even certain you'll pass out."

"You bet?" Smugly, she challenged.

He gave a curt nod before tearing his eyes off of her.

"Carry me to my cell and bring me food then," she said, leaning her head against the wall again. "I'll be conscious and I will see you disappointed."

So they waited in silence. After a while, a guard entered the room.

"Boss, it's time for her last shock," imporma nito.

Sunset clenched her jaw. One more time Sunset and you're out.

"Do it." Ruckus coldly said.

Sunset swallowed. She gritted her teeth and fisted her hands, making herself ready for the last punishment.

Then she shouted when the electric shock penetrated her body. Burning her skin on her neck yet again. Damn it! Consciousness almost departed from her body but Ruckus, who, without a warning embraced her tightly giving her strength to remain awake.

"Stay awake woman," anito sa matigas na boses.

Sunset could hardly understand him. Too weak to even push him. To utter a word not to hug her.

After thirty seconds of shock, Ruckus fastly removed the collar from her neck. Giving her a little bit of comfort.

They stayed there in the corner when the guard left. Silently, with her loud and heavy breathing shattering the silence of the room. Sunset's eyes remained closed, too proud to show the pain in her eyes.

"I... I-m—" Sunset gulped, trying to remove the strain in her throat. "— c-cons-conscious R-Ruck... B-Bring me to my c-ell..." She uttered.

Narinig niya ang mabigat nitong pagbuntong hininga bago siya pinangko.

Resting her head on his shoulder while weakly holding his nape Sunset murmured her thanks.

"Stop that," saway nito sa kanya nang hinaplos-halos niya ang likod ng ulo nito makalipas ang ilang sandali.

"I'm bored," she replied and didn't stop.

She heard him huff. "You're not only a bitch but you are also stubborn."

"Stubborn is my third name, Ruck."

"Yeah," he drawled in sarcasm, "what else is your name? Aside from whore, huh? Bitch? I will not be surprised if vile is also part of your name."

Sunset chuckled. "It is. You can add more if you want."

"Cool," he said, tone bored and uninterested.

"Don't forget my food, Ruckus, okay?" She shamelessly reminded.

Hindi ito sumagot.

Siya naman ay nanahimik na rin at ipinikit ang mga mata. The comfort that she surprisingly feels while in his arms is making her sleepy. Pushing her to let her guard down. It was as if her body trust the man.

Never in her life did she trust any man aside from the three guy friends she lost years ago. But with this good samaritan with a sharp tongue and upfront character, honest with how he despised her, Sunset felt like she can sleep without worrying someone might choke her to death.

"Ruckus..." mahina niyang tawag dito.

"Hmm?"

"I'm Sunset," pagpapakilala niya.

For no reason at all, Sunset wants to introduce herself. Even though she is positive that he already knew her name.

"And?" he asked, voice with a hint of mockery. "You think I'm interested?"

"No, but I thought it would be fun to tell you my name—"

"I never thought that knowing your name would be fun. What I can only say is that it is pity that Sunset was given to you as your name."

"Pity?" Sunset asked, and slightly wry when Ruckus have to open the door to her cell with her still in his arms.

Ibinaba muna siya nito sa higaan niya bago sumagot. "Pity because sunset is beautiful and you are not. You're the total opposite of sunset."

The callousness of his words burn her heart. However, her face remained as it is. Blank and cold.

"I agree," she smiled coldly while looking at him, her eyes surely are empty without any emotion. "Sunset is not but ugly," pertaining to herself inwardly.

With his firm jaw, he stared back at her for a moment before straightening his posture. "I'll tell the guard to bring you your food," anito bago nakapamulsang lumabas ng silid niya.

Nahiga si Sunset paharap sa dingding para itago ang mukha niya sa kamera. Tears escape her eyes as sorrow once again resurfaces in her heart.

How could a man graze her heart like that astonished her. Usually, she does not care at all if she is called ugly 'cause she knew it in herself, she is. Beauty bare for the eyes to see is nothing when behind that beauty is a rotten personality.

SUMANDAL SI Ruckus sa labas ng kulungan ng babae habang walang emosyon na nakatingin sa sahig.

It marvels him how she could stay conscious after that shock with the estate she was in. Three days without water and food, with fever, and all she still managed to stay awake.

But what more surprises him was after all of what she went through in that isolation room, her face remains as it is. Her eyes remain blank and cold. No hint of pain, bitterness, or tiredness.

Kahit ang pag-insulto niya sa katangian nito ay hindi nagpabago sa emosyon na nakapaskil sa mukha nito at sa mata.

Is she so evil that there is nothing left in her but her cold heart and hallow soul? How appalling.

Sighing, Ruckus left the place after telling one of the guards to give the woman food. He went to the higher officers of the underground cell to inquire why the woman ended up in the isolation room.

"She killed another prisoner, boss. The one with a record of human trafficking and sexual abuse," sagot sa kanya sa naabutan niyang opisyal na siyang namamahala sa mga nakakulong.

"How?" Ruckus asked, curious how Sunset could kill with those cuffs she have.

"Sunset Menezes snapped the neck of the other prisoner while she was holding it in a chokehold."

"Reason?"

"The other woman touched Menezes inappropriately—"

"How?" Ruckus' jaw tightened as his hand bawled into a fist from the sudden anger. People could not keep their hands to themselves, eh?

"The deceased touched Menezes's private part and that sends her off."

Ruckus's brows furrowed. So, she doesn't like to be touched in that part? Or perhaps she only wants men?

Blowing a loud breath, Ruckus thanked the officer and went out of the underground prison facility.

He took his phone to check the time when he was already in the parking lot of the Crown's HQ.

It's already past seven. Just in time for dinner in the orphanage.

Sa kaalamang iyon ay agad siyang sumakay ng kotse niya at nagmaneho papunta ng bahay-ampunan na pinagawa niya para sa mga batang naligtas niya at ng mga kapatid at kaibigan niya mula sa mga sindikato o sa lansangan.

Pilit niya rin winawaglit sa isipan kung kumain na ba ang babae.

Gumalaw ang panga ni Ruckus dahil sa inis sa sarili niya. He should stop thinking about the woman. Seriously, he has no means to even get near that woman. May ibang may hawak sa kaso nito na siyang dapat umalam sa mga nakaraan ng babae. There is no reason at all for him to even see her.

But fuck!

Unable to stop himself from doing so after days of restraining himself, he went to check on her today. Again. Lagot talaga siya sa kakambal niya pagnalaman nito ang ginawa niyang pagdalaw at pagbisita sa babae sa kulungan nito.

Damn it!

He felt like he is betraying someone. Specially Kalisz that fell victim to that psychopath boss of that bitch. Fuck! He really needs to forget the woman and never see her again.

Pagkarating ng orphanage ay mabilis siyang pumasok sa loob para makisali sa mga bata at hindi na maisip pa ang babae. Napangiti si Ruckus nang magsigawan ang mga bata nang makita siya.

"Kuya Ruckus!"

"Hey, gangs," bati niya niyakap ang mga ito ng grupo-grupo.

Mahigit pitong-po ang naroon.

"Hey, you," kuha niya sa atensyon ng isang batang naroon. "Don't I get a hug from you?" Tinaasan niya ng isang kilay ang labing-tatlong taon na batang si Death.

As usual, the child is again sitting far from the rest kids. Alone and serious. Yeah, unfortunately, his name is Death. Ruckus tried to offer to change his name but the kid refused.

Hindi ito sumagot.

Ruckus pushed his tongue to the back of his cheek while thinking of something to get a response from the kid with lake blue eyes.

"You want to play a video game tomorr—"

"Leave me in silence," the kid spoke. Emotionless and flat.

Gumalaw ang panga niya. Damn, this kid reminds me of that bitch named Sunset. The coldness and the hollow glint in their eyes and voice are so the same.

Ruckus sighed in understanding. Nodding his head, he went to the other table but his mind was still on the child that's eating alone.

Tatlong taon na mula nang makita niya ito sa isang kalsada malapit sa park sa Quezon City nang minsan siyang dumaan sa orphanage na pinatayo niya sa Quezon. Duguan ito ay mukhang napagdiskitahan ng ibang grupo ng kabataan at binugbog. Mag-isa lang ito nang makita niyang nakahandusay.

The child sustained bad injuries he was in a coma for five months. Part of his face on the left side also has a scar. Looked like someone took a knife and cut that part of the child's face from his left brow straight down to his left cheek. And everything the kid went through inflicted so much in his heart that the child go cold.

Ayaw nitong makipag-usap o makihalubilo. Madalas din itong mapa-away pag may nangungulit dito na makipaglaro.

Ruckus even sought his brother, Grant — a psychologist — help but the child was not happy at all. Lumayas ito buti na lang at nasa isla ito kaya't nahanap niya ito dahil hindi naman ito basta-basta makakalabas ng isla. Maliban na lang kung lalanguyin nito ang dagat.

Gusto niya itong tulungan dahil alam niya na mahirap mabuhay sa lansangan. He was once a child without a home together with his twin brother, Kronack. He can relate to the child's life because he was once there. Naranasan niyang mabugbog noong bata pa siya kasama ang kambal niya matapos silang abandonahin ng mga drug addict nilang magulang. Bigger children would bully and hurt them because he and his twin unknowingly entered a territory owned by other kids who live in the street.

Naalala niya ang kabataan niya sa lansangan kay Death. Ang pinagkaiba lang nila, siya, kasama niya ang kambal niyang si Kronack samantalang si Death mukhang mag-isang hinarap ang buhay sa lansangan.

"Iho, kain ka na, hayaan mo na si Death, mabait naman siya basta huwag lang kakausapin. Masunuring bata naman," anang isa sa mga nag-aalaga sa mga bata.

"Wala pa ba siyang kinakaibigan ate Myrna?" tanong ni Ruckus matapos magpasalamat para sa pagkain.

"Wala. Tulad pa rin siya ng dati. Pero bilib ako sa talino ng batang iyan."

Tumango si Ruckus saka ibinaling ang atensyon sa pagkain at sa mga batang panay ang tanong sa kanya.

"Kuya Ruckus, kailan ka mag-aasawa? Si kuya Kronack, malapit na. Sobrang ganda rin at bait ni ate Kalisz. Ikaw kuya Ruck may nahanap ka na ba?" Tanong ng batang si Alisha.

"Nope," sagot niya na may kasamang pag-iling. "Wala pa akong nakikilalang babae na papasa bilang asawa ko."

"Sa dami ng naggagandahang babae sa isla kuya wala kang nagustuhan?" Tanong naman ni Alex.

"Gusto niyo ba, ganda lang ang tingnan ko para sa magiging asawa ko?"

Mabilis na nagsiilingan ang mga bata na ikinatawa niya.

"Huwag kuya Ruck baka mamaya maganda lang siya tapos ayaw niya sa amin," ani naman ni Seth. "Dapat maganda at mabait kuya Ruck."

"Of course kids. And the woman should love all of you," Ruckus smiled and went on to talk more with the kids while eating

Pagkatapos kumain ay isa-isa nang nagpaalam ang mga bata para maghanda sa pagtulog pero kumunot ang noo niya ng hindi niya nakita si Death na umakyat ng pangalawang palapag ng bahay-ampunan.

Ruckus went out to look for the child and he saw him leaning against a mango tree looking blankly at the trees not far from the orphanage.

"Death, it's time for bed—"

"How do you know if a woman is beautiful?" Biglang tanong nito na ikinatigil ni Ruckus.

Okay... this is so random. He thought.

Exhaling after he gather himself Ruckus replied. "If her personality is pure and good—"

"How do you know if she's pure and good?" Death cut him off.

Ruckus pursed his lips from the out-of-the-blue questions from the child, nonetheless, he answered.

"I must get to know her—"

"How sure are you that the woman will show you who she really is?"

"Observed and decipher her. I can also look into her background," Ruckus replied, leaning against the tree.

"What if the woman is too broken she couldn't see the beauty and good in her nor the people around her?"

Ruckus frowned. "I don't understand why you're asking me those questions Death."

Nagbuga ito ng hangin. "I once met someone beautiful with a vile personality. So vile she killed someone mercilessly in front of me. But," Tumayo ito at tumingin sa kanya. "Did you know when she turned to me I feel safe and I saw she's good even though her eyes were cold and hollow. Do you know what it means?"

Ruckus shook his head slowly.

"Some people hide the goodness in them because the life they live in has no place for good but evil. It takes a lot of time and effort to see it. Sometimes only those who went through shit in life could see it. Those who live the life surrounded by pain and suffering could only recognize somebody who has gone through the same."

Pinanood ni Ruckus ang pag-alis ni Death at pagpasok nito ng bahay matapos nitong sabihin ang mga katagang nagpatigil sa kanya.

Some people hide the goodness in them or couldn't see the beauty in their selves.

For unknown reasons, Ruckus thought of Sunset but he frowned, discarding the possibility.

It's impossible for that woman to have a good personality. With all the connections she has with that scumbag named René Orasis she sure is not but loathsome. Nothing is good with a woman who sticks with a man who could torture women to death.

👑
Clfern

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 45.4K 68
Cleo.," he called. He seems lost and it was just came out from his mouth naturally. And it is really a music in her ears. She was alarmed when he too...
722K 22.4K 33
Dean Andrada is a man of playful charm yet unwavering principles, believing that wisdom and morals pave the path to lasting success. Raised in a fami...
1.8M 54.2K 34
Broke and unemployed Jade Chimera hits the jackpot when she finds out her dead uncle left his mansion to her. One problem: her uncle's stepson, Kenji...