The Heroic Spirit (Date A Liv...

By Russelkier

Izuku Midoriya is now a pro hero and became the next Symbol of Peace but he died on a fight with the new All... More

Introduction!
Prologue: A New Beginning!
Chapter 1:Spirit Girl Appeared!
Chapter 2:Date a Spirit (Part 1)
Chapter 2:Date a Spirit (Part 2)
Chapter 3:A Day with Tohka!
Chapter 4: Unhappy Rain
Chapter 5: The Freezing Ground
Chapter 6: Hot Springs of Love
Chapter 7: The Visitors

Chapter 8: Triple Frenzy

2.7K 72 65
By Russelkier

Afternoon

Raizen High School

After the class in this morning, Midoriya is now in front of Kurumi.

Kurumi: Tomorrow?

Izuku: Um... Yeah, I thought I'd show you around the city if you were free tomorrow.

Kurumi: So are you... asking me out on a date?

Izuku: W-Well, y-yes. What do you think?

Kurumi: Of course! I'd be honored.

Izuku: T-Then let's meet tomorrow at 10:30 in front of the Tengu Station ticket office.

Kurumi: Certainly. I'll be looking forward to it!

Kurumi said as she bowed to him and walks away. While she's walking on her way home, Midoriya's face change from shyness to seriousness as he remembered about his conversation with Reine and Kotori.

Flashback

Reine: Mana Takamiya killed Kurumi Tokisaki, so we don't yet understand why she's alive.

Kotori: But as long as she is, we're going forward with the plan. You've got tomorrow off since it's the school's anniversary. So go ask Kurumi out on a date!

Izuku: H-Huh?! Even knowing what just happened?

Kotori: It's because we know it happened. There's no guarantee she'll come back to life again.

Reine: Origami Tobiichi should have already informed the AST that Kurumi Tokisaki is alive. Naturally, that includes Mana Takamiya.

Izuku: I see... Got it.

Kotori: And from what we just saw on the footage, we know that you're up for it because you want to save those in danger, right?

Izuku: Yeah. I'll do my best...

End of Flashback

Izuku: ...and make Kurumi fall for me, so I can save her.

Origami: What are you muttering about?

Izuku: AAAAAHHH-

_____
_____

Origami: I'll ask you again. What were you talking about with Kurumi Tokisaki?

Izuku: N-No... It's nothing, really.

Midoriya stuttered while Origami is pinning him on the locker. (like that "wall slam")

Origami: Answer me. This is extremely crucial.

She said with a serious face as Midoriya tries to find a way to dodge her question. Then, he remembered that he left Tohka eating lunch.

Izuku: S-Sorry Origami, Tohka's waiting for me! I'll talk to you later, bye!

Midoriya said as he quickly ran to his classroom to see Tohka. While he's running away, Origami looks at him with a worried face as she remembers the incident that happened between her and Kurumi. After that, she touches her neck when she remembered her talk with Kurumi while being choked by the arms that appears from the ground.

Origami: Izuku...

_____
_____

Midoriya and Tohka are now walking home together while Midoriya is carrying a bag of groceries.

Izuku: Sorry for leaving you during lunchtime, Tohka. Um, did you enjoy your packed lunch?

Tohka: Y-Yeah...

She said with a frown. Unknown to him, Tohka was waiting for him to return so she can eat with him.

Flashback

Tohka was looking at her bento as her stomach growls. She was waiting for Midoriya as she begins to feel sad.

Tohka: Izuku...

Ai: Man, we just won these tickets, but we can't do anything with just two. Wanna split the cost for a third? Huh? Tohka?

Ai said, noticing Tohka who is on her seat with a frown on her face as the trio walk towards her.

Mai: You haven't had your lunch yet? Wh-What's wrong?!

Ai: Did someone do something to you?

They said, checking if Tohka is feeling okay.

Tohka: Izuku hasn't come back, so I started thinking how I didn't get to talk to him much today. Then the tears just...

She said as she begins to cry. The trio widened their eyes as they group hugged Tohka, comforting her.

Ai: You don't have to say anymore!

Mai: I can't believe Midoriya would let down such a pure, lovely girl!

Mii: Gross!

Tohka: Huh? Izuku didn't do anything wrong.

Ai: We know what to do. Let us help you out!

She said, showing Tohka the two tickets that they've won.

End of Flashback

They have arrived at the house of the Itsukas as Midoriya enters the house to put the groceries in the fridge. Unknown to him, Tohka locked the door inside as she closes the curtains of the window. Midoriya heard her closing the curtains as he turned his head to Tohka.

Izuku: It'll be a while until dinner. Shiori is not here yet so we could just go to the apartment and wait.

Tohka: ...

Izuku: Tohka? Is something... wrong...?

Midoriya said until he froze when he saw Tohka who is untying her ribbon and unbutton her uniform in front of him. Midoriya's eyes slowly widens as his face begins to blush.

Izuku: *blushes* W-W-Wh-What are y-y-you doing?!!

Midoriya stuttered with his reddened face as Tohka is now crawling towards him with her upper body nearly exposed and a ticket in her mouth. Midoriya tumbled down on the couch as he panicked at Tohka's sudden move.

Izuku: *blushing* T-Tohka?!

While he's blushing, Tohka seems to be signaling something to him which confuses him.

Izuku: *blushing* H-Huh?!

Tohka: I-It's not working? *mutters* The next step is...

Tohka muttered as she reads a note from her pocket.

Tohka: All right!

Then, she puts the ticket between her breasts and begins to get near to Midoriya, whose face is now bursting red as if he's the reddest tomato in the world.

Tohka: Izuku...

Izuku: *blushing* U-U-Ummm... Y-Y-Yes?

Tohka: Th-The thing is...

Izuku: *blushing* E-Erm... Uhh...

Tohka: Do you mind going on a date with me tomorrow?

She said as Midoriya was dumbfounded at what she said.

Izuku: Huh? A date?

Tohka: Yeah. You don't want to...?

Izuku: S-Sure! Wh-Why not?

Midoriya said as he quickly grabs the ticket between Tohka's breasts as she raises her arms in joy.

Tohka: It worked just the way they said it would! We'll meet up at 10 tomorrow in front of the Pachiko! You'd better not forget!

Tohka said happily as she runs back to her apartment, leaving a dumbfounded Midoriya. After that, he snapped out of himself and noticed the note that Tohka read.

Izuku: Huh? What is this?

"How to make him yours in an instant"

"Seduction techniques for Tohka-chan"

Izuku: ...

*Bzzt!*

Midoriya felt his phone vibrate as he grabs it and saw that Origami is calling.

Izuku: Huh? Origami? Hello, Origami?

Origami: You should not be alone.

Izuku: H-Huh?

Origami: Tomorrow at 11 am, I'll be waiting by the water fountain at the Tengu Station plaza.

Izuku: E-Eh? W-Wait, I thi-

Origami: Make sure you come.

Before Midoriya could respond, Origami ended the call as Midoriya looked at his phone. Then, he realized something...

Izuku: She wants me to go with her... on a date. Wait a minute... OH MY GOODNESS!

He widened his eyes as he realized that he made a mistake... or he just got a bad luck with women.

Izuku: What have I done...?

_____
_____

The Next Day...

Tengu Station

Kotori: Testing, testing... Do you hear me? You, who booked three dates for the same day and whose lechery could only be the work of a higher power!

Kotori said through Midoriya's earphone, who is wearing his casual clothes and he is now at the Tengu Station, waiting for his date with Tohka.

A/n: Just imagine that he doesn't have his Air Force gloves :v

Izuku: I can't just turned down their request! If I do that, Tohka will get sad, and Origami... erm, I don't know... she'll get sad as well!

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

Kotori: Yeah, you're right about that. If you broke a promise that you made, you'd have a falling out with Tohka. And Origami Tobiichi would've gotten suspicious. Don't you worry. Now that we're in this mess, we're here to support you in every way we can. You just have to follow the time table.

9:59 am

Kotori said as the time appeared on their screen.

Kowagoe: The operation will commence momentarily.

Shiizaki: Starting countdown. Ten seconds!

Izuku: So first, I'm going to the aquarium with Tohka. I better not screw this date up.

"Nine!, Eight!, Seven...!"

Yoshino: Good luck.

Yoshinon: Be careful, or you'll get stung!

"Six!, Five!, Four!, Three...!"

Izuku: I will!

"Two!, One!"

Kotori: All right! Let's start our date!

_____
_____

10:00 am

Tengu Station

Midoriya's date has just begun as he heard Tohka calling his name.

Tohka: Izuku!

Izuku: Hm?

Midoriya turned his head to see Tohka wearing her casual clothes for their date as she is running towards him with a happy face while Midoriya was stunned at her outfit.

Izuku: T-Tohka...

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

Reine: I picked those out! Not bad, huh?

Reine said as Kotori gave her a thumbs up while Yoshino and Yoshinon nods in agreement.

_____
_____

Tohka: Izuku? Is something wrong?

Izuku: T-Those clothes look great on you. You look pretty.

Midoriya said as Tohka just blushed at his compliment. Then, Tohka tries to hide her blush as she turn around.

Tohka: A-Anyways, let's go! Come on!

Izuku: Huh? H-Hey, wait! Do you know where it is?

Midoriya said as he begins to follow Tohka.

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

Kotori: The date's off to a decent start.

Shiizaki: Commander, look!

Shiizaki said as Kotori saw Origami on the screen who is walking upstairs.

Kotori: Origami Tobiichi? She's meeting him at 11, isn't she?

Reine: She must be really excited.

_____
_____

Tohka: Oh yeah, Izuku, what is an aquarium?

Izuku: Huh? You don't know? I thought you were the one who wanted to go.

Tohka: It wasn't that I wanted to go to the aquarium, I just wanted to go on a date with you.

Tohka said with a pout on her face.

Izuku: O-Oh, I'm sorry. W-Well, an aquarium is a place with a lot of fish.

Midoriya said, only to see Tohka with a happy face.

Tohka: Wow! Salt-grilled?

But it seems she didn't quite understood what Midoriya meant.

Izuku: Um, no...

Tohka: Simmered in soy sauce broth?! Acqua pazza?! Steamed?!

Tohka said as her mouth starts drooling.

Izuku: T-That's not what I meant! You're just listing ways to cook them! *sighs* Let's just go inside so you can understand it clearly.

Midoriya sighed as they both entered the aquarium.

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

Nakatsugawa: The primary target has arrived!

He said as the screen shows Kurumi who is on her way to meet Izuku for their date.

Kotori: There she is. Exactly ten minutes early.

Tohka: Woah! What is this?!

Tohka shouted in awe from the screen as she is looking at the fishes and other sea creatures in the aquarium.

Izuku: T-Tohka, we need to be quiet in here.

Tohka: Oh, sorry.

_____
_____

Tohka: But, Izuku... this is amazing! These are all fish?!

Izuku: Well, yes. And some of them are turtles and manta rays... Isn't it beautiful?

Tohka: Sure is! It's really beautiful! Izuku, let's keep going!

Tohka said as she walks forward while admiring the view of the aquarium. Before Midoriya could follow her, Kotori begins to talk to him through his earphone.

Kotori: Izuku, it's almost time to meet up with Kurumi.

Izuku: Huh, already?

Kotori: The Fraxinus will pick you up. So, go outside and find a place where people can't see you. Also, you need to make an excuse to Tohka or she might think that you just abandoned her...

Kotori said as Midoriya nodded and looks at Tohka with a frown. Then, Tohka turned around to see if Midoriya is following her.

Tohka: Izuku? You aren't coming?

Izuku: O-Ow! Urrghh...

Midoriya said as he holds his stomach in pain. Tohka widened her eyes as she walk towards to Midoriya.

Tohka: Wh-What's wrong, Izuku?

Izuku: S-Sorry, my stomach suddenly... I n-need to go to the restroom. S-Sorry Tohka, but you can just go look at the fishes while I'm gone!

Midoriya said as he runs away, leaving Tohka from the aquarium who is feeling worried for him. Outside of the aquarium, Midoriya is now finding a place where no one can see him.

Izuku: *mutters* Where people can't see me?

Midoriya muttered as he looks around and saw a narrow place. He runs towards it and at the moment he walk through it, Kotori then teleported him to the Ratatoskr.

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

Kotori: Retrieve him!

*Fwoosh!*

*Thud!*

Midoriya is now teleported to the Ratatoskr in an instant as he fell on his butt and groans in pain.

Izuku: Ow... My bottom...

Kotori: Now send him to the Tengu Station ticket office!

Izuku: Right now?! Hey, wai-

*Fwoosh!*

Before he could finish his sentence, he was now teleported to the location of what Kotori said.

_____
_____

10:30 am

Tengu Station

Midoriya is now running to his destination as he saw Kurumi waiting for him at the fountain. Midoriya then stopped running as he breathes heavily, feeling exhausted.

Izuku: *pants* S-Sorry if I'm late, K-Kurumi... *pants*

Kurumi: Oh no, I have only just arrived myself.

Izuku: H-Huh? Really?

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

Kurumi: Yes. So, where would you like to go first?

Izuku: Well... um...

When Midoriya said that, three choices have appeared on their screen.

Kotori: Now the real game begins. Everyone, make your choice!

Kotori said as all members voted on which choice should Midoriya say.

1. Go to the mall and shop around together. - 50%

2. Watch a sweet romance movie together. - 50%

3. Watch her try out underwear at a lingerie shop. - 0%

Kowagoe: It's gotta be option two! In a dimly lit place, the couple's hands are bound to come together!

Shiizaki: Option one is the only viable option. Girls love shopping!

Kotori: Both sound pretty good to me, except...

Kyouhei: ...the theater and the shopping mall are both inside the Tengu Qwinted complex. The chances of bumping into each other are slim, but there's no reason to take such risk.

Kotori: Still, a lingerie shop is kinda...

Reine: When he asked her to show her panties the other day, she readily accepted.

Reine said bluntly as Kotori widened her eyes and begins to smirk.

_____
_____

Izuku: *blushes* L-Lingerie shop?!

Midoriya blurted out loud with a blush on his face.

Kotori: You're shouting, pervert!

She said as Midoriya widened his eyes and quickly covers his mouth. When he did that, he saw Kurumi looks away with a blush on her cheeks as he begins to sweat nervously.

Kurumi: If you'll pick something for me...

Izuku: *blushing* U-Uhh... A-Are you sure that you're okay with it?

Kurumi: Yes, as long as I'm enjoying this date with you, I'm fine with it.

Kurumi said with a smile as Midoriya smiled nervously with a blush.

Izuku: Th-Then, let's go.

Kurumi: I hope you choose something cute!

Kurumi said as she clings to Midoriya's arm and walks with him to the lingerie shop. Behind the fountain, Origami is just waiting patiently for Midoriya to arrive.

_____
_____

Lingerie Shop ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A/n: Oh boy, prepare yourself Izuku... *coughs* even though you were a man once :v

Midoriya and Kurumi have arrived at the lingerie shop. Midoriya's face is now beet red at the sight he is seeing.

Izuku: *blushing* WHY DID I EVEN AGREED TO THIS?!! DON'T THEY HAVE A BETTER CHOICE THAN THIS?!

Kurumi: My, there are so many!

Midoriya could feel the stares of women around him as he is sweating bullets while Kurumi begins to look for a lingerie to try wearing it.

Meanwhile, Izuku's mind:

Midoriya felt like he's going to die from embarrassment because of this situation.

Meanwhile, the readers:

Before Midoriya could sink in to being embarrassed, he heard Kurumi who is telling him which lingerie she should wear.

Kurumi: Which of these looks better to you?

Izuku: *blushing* U-Uhh...

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

Another choices appeared on the screen when Kurumi asked Midoriya.

Kotori: Everyone, make your choice!

She said as all members voted which option that Midoriya should say.

1. "The right one. It's a sensual design of black lace on pink." - 20%

2. "The left one. It's a refreshing design with light blue." - 30%

3. "I'd like to see something that exposes more skin." - 50%

Nakatsugawa: He's gotta get on the attack! Being aggressive now will minimize how much she resists a kiss later!

He said as his glasses shines.(man of culture style :v)

Kotori: Seeing that she even agreed to go there in the first place, it might even worth a try.

_____
_____

Kotori said which option that Midoriya would say as he begins to sweat and gulped loudly, feeling that he'll regret of what he will say.

Izuku: *blushing* B-Both look p-pretty nice, b-but I prefer t-that.

Midoriya stuttered as he pointed at the black lingerie beside Kurumi.

Kurumi: That's what you would like me to wear, Izuku?

Kurumi asked as Midoriya is now waving his hands in defense while blushing in embarrassment.

Izuku: *blushing* N-No! I m-mean, i-it's just that... erm... umm...

Kurumi: As it's something you selected, I'll go try it on!

Izuku: W-Wait!!

Before Midoriya could stop Kurumi, she already walk to the dressing room and closed the curtains. Midoriya can feel the many stares of women behind his back as he is sweating like bullets.

Izuku: I-It'd be nice if you c-could make it quick!

He said, thinking that he might die out of embarrassment. While he is waiting, the curtains have opened as Midoriya's eyes saw something that will make him blush madly.

Izuku's mind:

Kurumi: What do you think, Izuku?~ Do you like it?~

Izuku: *blushing* U-Uhh...... *gulps*

Midoriya gulped at the sight as he felt something is rising and it's not One for All's percentage... Before he could faint from nosebleeding, he heard someone called his name.

Ai: Midoriya? What are you doing here?!

Izuku: Huh?!

Midoriya saw Ai, Mai and Mii staring at him in shock as he widened his eyes.

Ai: Why are you with Tokisaki?

Mai: At an underwear shop, no less!

Mii: Gross!

Izuku: U-Uhhh...

Kotori: Time is up, Izuku. Get out of there right now quickly. Don't forget to reassure Kurumi before you go.

Kotori said from his earphone as Midoriya snapped out and held his stomach, pretending to be groaning in pain.

Izuku: Urghh... My stomach! K-Kurumi, I have to use the restroom. F-Feel free to have a wonder around while I'm gone. Also, you look pretty and cute in that underwear!

Midoriya shouted while he is running away to the restroom, leaving Kurumi who just blushed at his compliment.

Kurumi: Oh my.

Then, the female trio saw Midoriya running away as they begins to chase him.

Ai: Hey!

Mai: Where do you think you're going?!

Mii: Gross!

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

Kotori: Revise the timetable. We're just getting started, Izuku.

She said as she watches Midoriya who is trying to escape from the female trio.

_____
_____

11:00 am

Tengu Station Plaza

Midoriya is now breathing heavily, exhausted of running away from the trio and in front of him is Origami who seems to be surrounded by pigeons.

Izuku: *heavy breathing* S-Sorry... *pants* I'm a little... *pants* late...

Origami: No problem, I just got here.

Origami bluntly said as the pigeons flew away while Midoriya sweatdropped.

Izuku: ...

Origami: Are you tired?

Izuku: N-No! Not at all! Um, so where do you want to go?

Origami: To the movies.

Izuku: Eh? Which theater? Could it be...

Origami: Tengu Qwinted... I've already made reservations.

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

Kyouhei: This is bad.

Yoshinon: It's looking pretty bad for Tohka too.

Yoshinon said as the screen shows Tohka who is looking at the fishes with a frown, feeling worried for Midoriya.

_____
_____

Restaurant

Waitress: Your order will be ready shortly.

The waitress said as she walks away while Midoriya stares at Origami, confused that they're not at the theater, but at the restaurant.

Izuku: Origami...?

Origami: Yes?

Izuku: Why are we here?

Origami: We have time until the showing. Let's have a light lunch.

Izuku: Oh. S-Sure.

He said as he drinks a glass of cold water, refreshing himself from his exhaustion.

Izuku: Ahem... Hey, Origami. Why did you asked me out on a date?

Origami: Is it wrong for us to go on a date?

Izuku: N-No! I didn't mean that! I-It's just that I'm curious about what you said from the phone...

Origami: I see. I didn't want you to be alone.

Izuku: Huh?

Origami: After the movie, I want you to come to my place.

Izuku: *gulps* Wh-Why...?

Origami: And I want you to stay over for my time being. *mumbles* and cuddle with me for the rest of the night...

She mumbled the last part of the sentence and Midoriya didn't quite heard it but he was shocked at what Origami said.

Izuku: E-Eh? What?!

Origami: I'm serious.

Izuku: ...

Midoriya was stunned don't know what to say at what Origami said. Before he could respond, the waitress just arrived and put their orders on their table.

Waitress: Thank you for waiting!

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

Kotori: I see, she's the same as always.

Kotori said. Beside her was Yoshino who seems to he captivated by the food that she's seeing.

Nakatsugawa: Commander! Tohka just...

Kotori snapped out from her thoughts as she saw Tohka, leaving the aquarium. Kotori widened her eyes in surprise.

Kotori: This isn't good...

_____
_____

11:35 am

Midoriya is now eating his meal with Origami and when he is now drinking his glass of water, he saw Tohka from the window who is running, looking for him.

Midoriya just spits the water from his mouth out of shock as he coughs.

Origami: Are you all right?

Izuku: *coughs* Y-Yes. I n-need to use the restroom!

He said as he rushes to the restroom, leaving Origami who just looks at Midoriya's meal. At the restroom, Midoriya was now teleported to another location near Tohka as he run towards her.

Izuku: Tohka!

Tohka: *gasps* Izuku! Is everything okay?

Tohka said as she was happy to see Midoriya who is smiling nervously while scratching his head sheepishly.

Izuku: S-Sorry if I took so long and kept you waiting.

*Growls*

Midoriya heard a loud growl as he looks at Tohka who just held her chest with an embarrassed face. Midoriya knew what this means as he smiled.

Izuku: Do you want to get something to eat?

Midoriya said as Tohka smiled.

Tohka: That sounds like a great idea!

Tohka said as they went to a different restaurant.

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

Kotori: He's doing a great job at keeping his "dates" balanced.

Reine: Yes, indeed.

Yoshinon: You can do it, Izuku! Hope ya don't get busted! Hahaha!

_____
_____

Sushi Restaurant

The two are now at a sushi restaurant and Tohka is now eating a lot of sushi thanks to her big appetite while Midoriya is watching her in awe.

Izuku: I'm really amazed that you can stuff yourself with sushi after seeing all those fishes.

Tohka: More pickled mackerel, please!

Tohka said as they wander around, eating many foods in each shop just like their first date as Tohka is now eating a taiyaki while Midoriya is now walking to the restroom. When he walk inside, the Ratatoskr retrieves him in an instant and teleports him near Kurumi's location.

_____
_____

11:41 am

Lingerie Shop

Izuku: Y-You bought that u-underwear?!

Kurumi: Well, you did say it made me look cute.

She smiled as Midoriya remembered what he said to her as he blushes and looks away.

Izuku: *blushes* Y-Yeah, I guess I d-did say that....

_____
_____

12:14 pm

Tohka: Izuku, ramen! Let's have ramen!!

Tohka is now pulling Midoriya to go to the ramen shop as Midoriya just nodded.

Izuku: U-Uhh, sure.

Midoriya said as Tohka rushes to the ramen shop happily.

Izuku: Thank goodness that I have a LOT of money, thanks to R...

_____
_____

1:04 pm

Origami and Midoriya are now walking somewhere while Midoriya looks quite tired because of all the running and pretending to have stomachache. When Midoriya rises his head, he saw that they're going on a hotel as he screams in shock.

Izuku: GAAHH!!

Origami: Which room should we use?

Izuku: Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! NOPE!!

Midoriya repeatedly said while running away with Origami who is being dragged by him.

_____
_____

1:35 pm

Midoriya is now with Kurumi who is looking at a bunch of puppies from the pet shop's window with joy. While she's enjoying the cuteness, Midoriya saw the female trio who were chasing him earlier as he widened his eyes in shock.

Izuku: Crap! They're going to see me!

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

Kyouhei: They're about to find him!

Kotori: Tch!

Kotori clicked her tongue as she tries to find a way for them to escape. Unknown to her, a certain blue haired girl leaves the airship.

_____
_____

Midoriya is now about to run away with Kurumi until someone bumped onto the female trio as they groaned in pain.

Ai: Th-That hurt!

When they look behind, they saw Yoshino and her puppet Yoshinon as she apologized in a cute manner, distracting them.

Yoshino: I'm sorry.

The trio was awed at the cuteness as Midoriya drags Kurumi somewhere else, feeling thankful that Yoshino and Yoshinon saved him.

Ai: It's alright!

Mai: I hope you weren't hurt!

Mii: She's so cute it's almost gross!

_____
_____

Noon

Izuku: S-Sorry Kurumi! I need to go to the restroom!

Midoriya is now running towards the restroom again, leaving Kurumi who just sighed.

Kurumi: *sighs* That Izuku... Even though we're on a date, he's being so restless. But I suppose that's just fine. You'll be mine in the end after all. My, I need to contain my excitement. My cheeks are so flushed just by thinking about him.

Kurumi said as she buys a beverage on a vending machine and use it to cool her flushed cheeks while sitting on a bench. Suddenly, she heard a cry of a kitten as she tries to follow it's voice. When she walks through the forest, she saw a bunch of masked men, shooting a kitten with their toy guns.

Thug 1: This little guy's pretty quick! Here, take that!

One of the thugs said as they keep shooting toy guns at the helpless kitten. Kurumi just saw this and had enough of it.

Kurumi: My, my. I see you're doing something quite intriguing.

Thug 2: Huh?!

Kurumi: Pay me no mind. Please allow me to join your amusement. I'm quite adept with a gun, despite my appearance.

Kurumi said with a fake smile as she slowly walk towards them. The thugs looks at each other, thinking if they should let her join them.

Thug 2: What should we do?

Thug 1: Heh. Guess we'll let her.

Kurumi: Thank you so much. I would however, like to make a suggestion. Why don't we modify the rules? Nothing complicated. Let's just try... a different target.

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

When Kurumi said that, black mist started to cover the whole area, losing sight of them in their screen.

Kotori: What happened?!

Kyouhei: Is it broken?! Hurry up and fix it!

He said as the members tries to fix the cameras.

Kotori: Dammit!

_____
_____

Somewhere, Tohka and Origami just bumped at each other as both of them falls down.

Tohka: S-Sorry!

Origami: No need to apologize. I should've been more careful.

They said until they saw that they just bumped each other.

Tohka: O-Origami Tobiihi! Why are you here?!

Origami: Tohka Yatogami! I have no obligation to tell you.

She said, standing up while Tohka gets irritated at her answer as she stood up as well.

Tohka: Wha-?! Fine! I don't have time to deal with you.

Origami: I am also occupied.

Tohka/Origami: I must find Izuku, after all.

Tohka: ...

Origami: ...

Both paused after they said in sync.

Tohka: What?! Izuku's on a date with me! Don't you lie!

Origami: I am not lying! Izuku is on a date with me!

She said as both of them are glaring at each other. Before their glaring could continue further, Origami realized something.

Origami: Could there be another? If there is...

Origami thought as she runs away to find Midoriya while Tohka followed her.

Tohka: Hey, hold it! I'm not done talking to you!

_____
_____

Midoriya is not breathing heavily as he saw Kurumi's belongings on the bench. His face doesn't show confusion but seriousness.

Izuku: What just happened?! Why did Danger Sense just reacted right now?

He thought. Then, he heard Kotori's voice from the earphone.

Kotori: Izuku, we lost sight of Kurumi.

Izuku: What?! What do you guys mean-

*Thump!*

Izuku: Ngh!! Again...? Could it be...

Midoriya thought as he holds his head in pain because his "danger sense" just reacted loudly in his head.

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

Mikimoto: Commander, we've detected Spirit waves in the area! They're coming from near at the park's east gate! And Midoriya is now running towards it!

Kotori: What?!

_____
_____

Midoriya is now running where his danger sense is leading him to. When he arrived, he only see nothing but horror. Blood covered the whole area as Midoriya widened his eyes in horror when he saw the limbs of a human lying on the bloody floor.

Izuku: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Kotori: Izuku! Calm down!! IZUKU!!

Kotori tries to calm down Midoriya but it's no use, because Midoriya just saw something that he shouldn't see as he covers his mouth, refusing to vomit at the horrifying sight.

A/n: Izuku from my Fate fanfic be like "First time?" :v

Kurumi: Oh?

Midoriya heard Kurumi's voice as he saw her wearing her Astral Dress while holding a pistol, aiming at the remaining thug whose upper body is painted as a target, terrified.

Kurumi: Izuku, you're already here?

Thug 1: H-Help me! Sh-She's a monster!

The man said who just pissed his pants in fear.

Kurumi: You were ready to kill another creature, yet you're scared of being killed yourself. Don't you think that's strange?

She said as she points her gun to the remaining thug.

Kurumi: When you point a gun at a living thing...

*Bang!*
.
.
.

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

*Bang!*
.
.
.

*Thud!*

Kurumi shoots the man, making a large hole through his body as his body fell limp, blood spurting out from it's corpse.

Kurumi: This is the meaning of that act.

Midoriya can only watch in horror, his body was frozen in fear even though he want to move. Before he could just stand there helplessly, Kotori begins to snap him out.

Kotori: Izuku, get out of there!

Midoriya widened his eyes as he steps back which Kurumi saw it.

Kurumi: You're not getting away, Izuku.

She said as numerous hands came out from the ground as the hands begins to binds Midoriya's legs, making him fall on his back.

Izuku: Crap! What are those things?!!

Kurumi: Ah... Ah! I messed up. I messed up! I would've liked to enjoy my date with you for a bit longer, but there isn't much that can be done about that now.

She said as she holds Midoriya's face who is now frozen in fear.

When Kurumi saw his horrified face, it made her smile sinisterly as she licks her lips, ready to do what's going to be worse for Midoriya. Until suddenly, she was sent flying by an unknown force as Kurumi was knocked away to a tree. Midoriya widened his eyes in shock and confusion until he heard a voice.

Mana: Are you okay, Izuku?

It was Mana who just appeared, wearing her AST suit as she saves Midoriya's life. (even though he has One for All)

Izuku: Mana...?

To be continued...

A/n: 5000+ words. That really took me quite long to publish it. I hoped you enjoyed the chapter.

Next Chapter: "Nightmare"

Goodbye and Stay Safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 11.3K 39
This is the story of Izuku Midoriya otherwise known as Dekiru! Izuku meets All Might three years earlier than UA and this leads to him gaining OFA so...
382 23 2
Pro-Hero Deku, Japan's Symbol of Peace, was labeled a selfless man. He dedicated all of his life to saving others and bringing peace into a crime-rid...
90.5K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
115K 5K 33
After the attack at the USJ, Izuku was kidnapped by the League of Villains, and although he was quickly rescued, Midoriya has been blackmailed into b...