𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 �...

By TOFUTAKA

❝𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄, 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘? ❞ ↳ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨�... More

𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
00-𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤
01-𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧
02-𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠
03-𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞...
04-𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
05-𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨
06-𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
07-𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜
08-𝐜𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱
10-𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐥
11-𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮-𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦
12-𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰
13-𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭-𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵
14-𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
15-𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫
16-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬
17-𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐬
18-𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭
19-𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐚
20-𝐝𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭'𝐬

09-𝐟*𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬

9K 275 113
By TOFUTAKA

First off, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K+ READS WTF?!?!?! I never even had 100 reads, likes, or anything like that before so this means more than words can explain! Also, ya girl graduated high school ٩(^ᴗ^)۶ I'm free!!! (for now lol)Thanks, sm again for 1k+ reads!!! This is a start to many many more in the future! I love you all, enjoy this chapter <3

When you come downstairs your mom smiles so hard her tired eyes squint close. You bury your chin in her shoulder as she uses all of her strength to hug you tight. The three of you sit in the living room, talking about how your second year is going so far. While talking, you can tell your mom is exhausted. Regardless of how drained her body is, she remains engaged, genuinely interested in the conversation. Things were going smoothly until Yuki (your aunt) asks, "How are things with the big four?!" By the look on her face as the last word leaves her lips, you can tell she immediately regrets her question; knowing it was going to trigger your mom. Being blunt you answer, "Good so far. We're supposed to do more patrols, training with high schoolers and first-years after the break." Your teeth clench the inside of your cheeks becoming antsy. You expect your mom to become bothered somehow, but she just smiles, using every fiber within her not to ruin the atmosphere.

~

The next morning, your mom left out for work as usual. You wake up to your phone vibrating. Short spam of text messages lights up your screen from your aunt.

Yuki

Hey, I left out to run errands rq

Need you to watch the kids for a bit

I'll make it up to you <3

"This bitch..." you scoff under your breath as you leave her on read. Before you go downstairs you peep into your little cousins' room to check on them. Luckily they're still asleep so you'll have a little bit of time for yourself. After about fifteen to twenty minutes you hear little taps come down the stairs. Uma stretches her arms out to the side as she lets out a very much-needed yawn, "Good morning." "Morning Uma." You grin as she makes her way over to you. "Where's mommy?" her light tired voice groans. "She went out, she'll be back later." Uma nods, looking a little pitiful. To cheer her up you ask, "You want breakfast?" Her gluttonous eyes light up as she rapidly shakes her head yes. "Can I help?!" "Yeah, go wake up Umi first." Without a second thought, she runs up the steps faster than her little feet can keep up.

Normally just like Uma, Umi isn't a morning person. But as soon as you mention food to these kids, it's like nothing else in the world matters. "Okay, what do you guys wanna make?" Umi's husky voice cracks as he screams at the top of his lungs, "WAFFLES!" Before you could respond Uma yells back, "NO! PANCAKES!" Agitated at each other they go back and forth, yelling their preferred breakfast meals. Even though they aren't twins they act the same even when they disagree with each other. Trying not to yell you slightly raise your voice, "We'll make both!" They cheer in unison now satisfied. While cooking, Umi managed to add too much water and when you told him to add a little more mix to even it out he added too much. By the time you fixed it and got the right consistency you ended up with more batter than needed. But thanks to Uma and Umi play fighting, they dropped the bowl making half of the mixture spill out, solving your minor problem.

After you three finish eating, the kids hug and thank you before running into the living room to watch tv. You smile to yourself tickled that of all things they argue about, their favorite show is the one thing they agree on. As you finish cleaning up, you decide to call Shindo back since you forgot yesterday. You two catch up, talking about how it feels a little unusual being home after being away for so long. Out of the blue, he asks you, "Do you have anything planned for today?" "I got forced into babysitting, and knowing my aunt she always says she'll be right back but is gone the whole damn day." Even though it was in the back of your mind, you were hoping you would be able to see Shindo during the break since you haven't seen him since the mall. Regardless of it being obvious that he wants to link up with you and you feel the same, you need the extra confirmation. Breaking your eye contact with him through the screen you ask, "Why?" He reacts somewhat appalled but casually answers, " I want to see you." You start to grin at him for being so straightforward. Still looking away you ask, "And do what?" Remaining calm and collective he shrugs and says, "Anything you want." Before you could react or respond to him, you hear Uma and Umi going back and forth. Eventually, you hear them start to scream from hitting each other. You glare at your screen as Shindo chuckles. "Stop fighting!" You shout. "You know, telling them to stop, isn't gonna stop them right?" "Shut up!" You scoff as you leave your phone, starting to make your way to the living room. Shindo smirks, knowing you know he was right.

As soon as you walk into the living room, Umi wails "SHE BIT ME!" You let out a long sigh before snapping, "Uma why?!" Nonchalantly, she shrugs off the situation, then proceeds to sit on the couch and watch tv. Your blood begins to boil at the thought of how you got stuck babysitting in the first place. By the time you get Umi to stop crying and Uma to apologize, you completely forget Shindo was on the phone. When you went back in the kitchen you expected him to have hung up but he was still there, on pause. You huff out a frustrated sigh, "I'm back." Immediately Shindo comes back on the screen. "How's babysitting going?" He teases. You shake your head still trying to recuperate after all of Umi's crying and screaming.

It's around eight pm now and Yuki still isn't home yet nor has she called to check-in. You're grateful that Shindo is still on the phone with you, keeping you company. If he wasn't you would have been left with your thoughts causing you to feel nothing but hostility the whole day. While you wait for the food you ordered for dinner to be delivered, you help your cousins with their winter homework packets. In school they're teaching the kids about body positivity so for every worksheet they have to state a feature they like about themselves. As they write down their answers Uma asks, "Y/n what's your favorite feature?" To get the question over with you randomly answer, "My nose." Unsatisfied Umi chimes in, "No I said that already choose something else!" Once again to get it over with your answer, "My eyes!" Now happy with your answer Umi smiles adorably, "Me too!" Holding your phone you walk to the kitchen to grab a drink when Shindo asks, "You said your eyes?" Gulping your water, you nod. Thinking to yourself confused on why he asked. He blurts out flirtatiously, "I would have said your lips-" He pauses; staring while slightly tilting his head, admiring you through the screen before he continues, "Yeah but your eyes are pretty too." Not knowing how to react, you stutter shyly, "T-thanks..." Still staring at you unfazed he responds, "You're welcome!"

Just like last time when he flirted with you at the mall, you couldn't really focus on the conversation after that. Because of what he said you can't help but think back to what he said at the beginning of the call. Was he saying he wanted to link, like just chill? Or that he wanted to take me out?! Before you get too quiet and let your mind roam you just decided you'll mention it to the girls. It's around ten o'clock now and you put the kids to bed as soon as they finish eating. You would have bathed them but they were so out of it, it would have made the whole process more difficult. You lay on the couch relieved that you have free time after dealing with your cousins all day. As Shindo is mid-sentence, you hear the front door rattle. Cutting him off, you disclose, "Shindo I'm gonna call you back." "Your aunt is home?" "Yup!" You say getting fired up to press her. "Aight, I'll talk to you later. Goodnight." "Night! Oh and thanks!" He smiles, not saying anything before hanging up. After him flirting again with you tonight, you know that him staying on the phone with you the whole day wasn't just to keep you company, but because just like you he genuinely enjoys your presence; Hence the reason he didn't say anything. To your surprise not only your aunt walks in but your mom as well, a little tipsy.

Exhausted once again, she hugs you saying goodnight then heads upstairs for the night. Yuki smiles at you, placing two large bags on the coffee table. You remain stern with her, sincerely pissed she left you with your cousins the whole day. "Where were you?" "I told you. I had to run some errands and by the time I finished your mom was done with work and we decided to go out to get a couple of drinks and eat." Trying not to snap, you speak harshly, "You always say you're not going to be gone long then leave me with the kids for the whole day!" "They're not bad kids-" Now even more agitated than before you cut her off, "They're not! But they're a lot to handle. Yuki, I don't mind watching them, I love them with all my heart but I would appreciate it if you would ask! Just like you made plans today I could have had plans too!"

Starting to feel remorse, Yuki starts to apologize, hugging you tight. "I know I said I wouldn't do it anymore but this time I had a good reason." Still remaining stern with her, you break from her arms and glare at her. Pointing to the two large bags on the table she says, "All of this is for you! I did promise I would make it up to you." Confused as to why she bought stuff this time instead of giving you cash like she usually does, she starts to unpack the bags. Excited, she pulls out one thing after another naming things so fast you can barely keep up. "I got some apple cider vinegar gummies that actually taste good because I don't know about you but that shit tastes god awful to me! I also got the liquid form so you can take a bath with it. Oh and this is at-home yoni steam, and I got you some boric acid just in case and-" Already knowing what this stuff is for, you're hesitant but still ask, "Aunt Yuki- what is all this for?" "You're really gonna expect me to act like after last night I don't know you're having sex?!" Embarrassed, you shout in a whisper, "Yuki!" Nodding your head upstairs signaling that your mom might hear. She shoos her hand, "Your mom has a drop of wine and is done for the night." Even though you know she saw you on the phone with Bakugou last night, you're in shock that she's being this chill and upfront about it.

"Oh, I can't believe I forgot!" she says tossing you a small white bag. Too nervous to open the bag you ask, "Yuki what is this?" "A year's supply of birth control." Astounded, your eyes widen, and once again you're at a loss for words. "Now, I'm not forcing you to take it. Just know condoms can only do so much. I mean I'm living proof, they failed me twice...back to back!" Disgusted and humiliated you whine and start to walk away, "Yuki why?!" Pulling you back she becomes resolved, "Look. Let's be adults about this. We both know that we're like sisters more than anything right?" You nod. By the time Yuki was seven your mom was in her early twenties and had you, which made you and Yuki be raised like siblings. Because of the age gap between your mom and Yuki, your mom practically raised her. Causing them to have somewhat of a motherly yet sister-like relationship. "I love Uma and Umi as much as you do and I obviously don't regret having them. I just wish I had done things differently or had someone to really look after me. I'm not gonna ask who the person is, I'm not trying to invade your privacy or embarrass you in any way, I just want you to be safe." Even though she approached you weird about the situation, from her grand gesture you know genuinely cares.

"You're not going to tell mom...right?" Offended she raises her eyebrows at you. "Why the fuck would I do that?! You're an adult now, it's not my place." You nod awkwardly not knowing what to say next. "Also, the birth control is under my insurance so you don't have to worry about your mom seeing it but... If you do decide to take it, I think it's only right to tell her..." "...why?" "Well because she's your mom, it would be respectful and the right thing to do." Unexpectedly you become heated, "Oh but her saying  unnecessary shit about my quirk multiple times to my face was the respectful and right thing to do?!" Instantly you apologize for lashing out like that. Yuki brushes it off realizing that she hit some nerves.

You decide you're going to start birth control. Yuki asks you over and over again if you're sure but you constantly reassure her that you want to give it a try. She explains how the pills work then proceeds to show you the other products she got for you, like cranberry supplements, feminine wash, vitamins, etcetera. After all that she apologizes again about the kids and thanks you again by sliding you a little extra pocket change for the trouble. Later on in the night, you go up to your room to neatly pack away all the products Yuki got you. Since you're still alert and probably won't go to sleep anytime soon, you decide to call Shindo but he doesn't pick up. Ironically, Bakugou texts you.

Bakugou

You up dumbass?

Y/n

Why?

Bakugou

I can't talk to you?

Y/n

If you're texting me to try sexting this time

it's a no...

Bakugou

I really was texting to talk to you

I mean unless you want to-

Y/n

NO!

Bakugou

Okay, okay damn...

Anyway, how was your day?

Y/n

It is almost 2 in the morning and you're interested in how my day went now?

Bakugou

Y/n... don't be an ass

Y/n

...

It was good

Bakugou

What did you do?

Y/n

I had to babysit my little cousins

Bakugou

Ew, brats are fucking disgusting

Y/n

Yeah, well those brats are my family so

I tolerate them for the most part

Bakugou

Family or not

It's still fuck them kids

Y/n

Speaking of fuck them kids

I guess now is a good time to tell you

Bakugou

...

Tell me what...

Y/n

I'm on birth control

Bakugou

You scared me

I thought your dumbass was gonna say you were pregnant or some shit

Y/n

Wtf...

Bakugou how would I be pregnant if we haven't had sex in months?!?!

Bakugou

idk

I just assumed

Thinking about how you worded it you can't really blame him for thinking that way. Now you're curious as to what his reaction would've been if you were.

Y/n

and I'm thw dumbass?!

the*

Bakugou

You can't even fucking spell!

Y/n

STFU

Bakugou

What kind of bc did you get on?

Y/n

Aww look at you being smart

knowing that there are different types n shit!

Bakugou

I score top three for midterms every year...

Y/n

Pipe down bitch it was a joke

I'm on the pill

Bakugou

Cool

Welcome to the team "Fuck them kids!"

Y/n

Lmfaooo

I've had enough of you I'm going to sleep

Bakugou

No!

I was just about to call you

Y/n

Why?

Bakugou

I want to hear your voice

From his message, you expected him to call you for sexual reasons like last night. But instead of face timing you, he dials a regular phone call. His tired voice is somewhat hypnotizing and to him, yours sounds the same way. The two of you stay on the phone for another hour or so, talking about nonsense and exchanging semi-quiet giggles. You're tickled by the thought that he actually just wanted to talk and hear you. Even though Shindo said something quite similar earlier, stating that he wanted to see you, you come to appreciate Bakugou's gesture more. You like the fact that after all the sexual encounters the two of you have had so far, your voice is enough to satisfy him on nights like these.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 11.7K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
11.3K 137 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
265 8 3
All you wanted was to party with your former classmates, to have some fun your friends. And like hell you did it... * * * W A R N I N G S * * * - H...
2.4K 26 1
Your a new transfer student and never made any friends until you met Bakugou. You have an extremely strong quirk and is traumatized from past experie...