My Dear Dark Lord

Від TheSmartWitch

Tom, as much as he hates to admit it, wants to fit in the wizarding world. Make a name. Probably kill Dumbled... Більше

Chapter 1 : Introductions
Chapter 2 : The Shunned Prefect
Chapter 3 : Dreams and Realities
Chapter 4: An Unusual Message
Chapter 5: Unbreakable Vow
Chapter 6: Malfoy Heir
Chapter 7: Master of Death
Chapter 8: Inevitable
Chapter 9: First Class
Chapter 10: A Good Teacher
Chapter 11: Greater Good
Chapter 12: The Plan
Chapter 13: Favourite Student
Chapter 14: Courtship
Chapter 15: Proposal
Chapter 16: Cookies
Chapter 17: Déjà vu
Chapter 18: Serene
Chapter 19: Decisions
Chapter 20: Acceptance
Chapter 21: First Pillar
Chapter 22: Wildfire
Chapter 23: Results
Chapter 24: First Date
Chapter 25: Chaos
Chapter 26: Slytherin Prince
Chapter 27: Not a Tattoo
Chapter 28: Hunt
Chapter 29: First Murder
Chapter 30: Riddles and Gaunts
Chapter 31: First Member
Chapter 32: Offers
Chapter 33: Weekend
Chapter 34: Horcruxes
Chapter 35: Tale of the Three Brothers
Chapter 36: Car Ride
Chapter 37: Nagini
Chapter 38: Godric's Hollow
Chapter 39: Peverell Manor
Chapter 40: My Lord
Chapter 41: First lesson
Chapter 42: First lesson: II
Chapter 43: First lesson: III
Chapter 44: Next Day
Chapter 45: Demon Twins
Chapter 46: Headquarters
Chapter 47: Pictures
Chapter 48: Assassins
Chapter 49: Ministry Ball
Chapter 50: After the Ball
Chapter 51: Meetings
Chapter 52: Bestfriends
Chapter 53: Seventh Year
Chapter 54: Arrest
Chapter 55: Trial
Chapter 56: Azkaban Escape
Chapter 57: Insanity
Chapter 58: Letter
Chapter 59: Thoughts
Chapter 61: Torture
Chapter 62: Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 63: The Dark Lord?
Chapter 64: Karma
Chapter 65: Time traveling
Chapter 66: Set up
Chapter 67: Petunia Dursley
Chapter 68: We love you
Chapter 69: Ghosts
Chapter 70: Wizengamot
Chapter 71: Escape
Chapter 72: First Victory
Chapter 73: Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 74: Annoying Trio
Chapter 75: The Tonks
Chapter 76: Work
Chapter 77: Arguments
Chapter 78: Secrets
Chapter 79: Midnight Talks
Chapter 80: Beach
Chapter 81: Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 82: Battle
Chapter 83: Battle - II
Chapter 84: It Hurts
Chapter 85: Hogwarts
Chapter 86: Gryffindor
Epilogue: I
Epilogue: II
Author's Note

Chapter 60: A Traitor's Story

3.6K 220 30
Від TheSmartWitch

Gabrielle and Ginny were standing in front of a rather lovely mansion.

Though the building was tiny compared to the Peverell Manor, or even both their homes for that matter, it was good.

The building was white and golden from outside. In the garden, an orange cat was roaming around, sometimes clawing at the insects near it.

Yet, the mansion's loveliness wasn't going to help the people inside it today.

Samuel Williams and Dena Williams (née Abbott) lived inside, along with their daughter, Jenny Williams.

Now here's the funny thing about them. All of them were Light Wizards. The parents were 'Light supremacists', who worshipped the ground Dumbledore walked on.

The mother, Dena, was the second daughter to Florence Abbott, who was the brother to the current Lord Abbott. The man was almost disowned from the family, for nearly killing his older brother, who had just graduated from Hogwarts and was going to study Dark Arts for his Masters.
(Does anyone smell 'Dumbledore' here?)

Still, Florence did not change, and brought up his daughter to believe the same.

So Dena grew up hating Dark Wizards.

Then she met Samuel. He was a Muggleborn wizard with lovely parents. They had accepted their son as he was, without any prejudices.

It was Dumbledore who had introduced Sam, as he likes to call himself, to the wonders of the magical world. Since then, he has had a sort of bond with the man. Like an uncle and nephew (at least that is what Sam believed). The man would give him extra points, would console him whenever the Slytherins bullied him and was generally good natured. For Sam, Dumbledore was a hero.

So, Jenny grew up on the tales of the greatness of Albus Dumbledore.

Though she respected the old man, sometimes, she got bored of hearing his praises.

Honestly, her parents were nice people, but they absolutely hated anything to do with Dark Magic.

So naturally, they were furious when she had introduced them to her girlfriend, who was a dark wizard.

Now, Jenny herself was not interested in Dark Arts. At least, at first.

But when she met Amara, everything changed. She was more open to the concept of Dark magic. Amara had graduated from Ilvermony, and they had met each other in Australia.

Her parents absolutely hated Amara, which had caused a rift in their family.

Jenny, in all her righteous anger, had left them and started to live with her girlfriend in New York.

It was then, she got to know about Hadrian Peverell.

She had heard of him before, but he was like a fictional character for her. The child of the savior, who will continue his father's work and fight alongside Albus Dumbledore against the evil wizards. A hero.

Amara and Hadrian were in the same year, so they had known each other. Her girlfriend had a meeting with him about something, so Jenny had tagged along.

Her fictional idea of him had shattered when she got to know about his true nature.

The man was a Dark Wizard.

A future Dark Lord.

Jenny would've laughed at it, thinking of it as a joke, if it weren't for the piercing sharp green eyes staring at her.

Though she had felt a bit betrayed by her girlfriend, she could not blame her.
After all, Jenny was a Light witch whose parents supported Dumbledore.

It might've been the love for Amara, or the anger against her parents, but she had decided to join Lord Hades.

The next few years weren't that special, in regards to her dark secret.
She hadn't got in touch with her parents, and still lived with Amara.

But it had all changed on 1st January, this year.

Lord Hades had planned his first raid, and Jenny had known what would happen there. She had known that there would be bloodshed, torture and killing.

The Dark Lord had offered those who hadn't wanted to fight, the option to stay behind.

But Jenny knew that Amara would go and fight. She had not wanted to be seen as a coward or something.

It was horrible.

Jenny had cried and puked after they had come back from the raid. She had locked herself in her room, unable to do anything but cry. She should have stayed. Fighting and killing, she wasn't capable of it. It disgusted her.

At first, she had tried to act normal, go to the raids planned, spend time with her girlfriend, but slowly, had distanced herself away from everyone. No matter how much Amara had pleaded, Jenny would not tell her what was wrong.

She would have blamed her Light orientation for her state, if it weren't for the fact that there were many Light wizards in the army.
Heck, even the Dark Lord's closest Reapers, Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger were Light and Neutral themselves.

Everything started to fall apart. Her relationship with her girlfriend, her friends, even her job.

She became a shell of the person she was.

Then she saw the newspaper one day.
Hadrian Peverell now had a partner?

She was furious when she saw the picture of the man holding hands with another boy. The boy looked barely above 18, no doubt a student.

Her perfect life was destroyed since the start of the new year, whereas the man's got better.

Hadrian Peverell was a monster.

Jenny remembered how the man enjoyed the raids. The glee on his face as he slaughtered families. There was no regret, no sadness on his face as he murdered innocents. There were even rumors that the way he acted during the raids was nothing compared to the torture he inflicted upon those who resided in the dungeons of the headquarters.

Jenny hated him since that day.

Her life was drowning in the darkness when she had once again met Albus Dumbledore.

For her, he was like an angel.

The man's Light and honest aura had made her feel like she was at home. Seeing him had given her hope. Like ker life was going to be alright once again.

Jenny did not know what she had expected from the man, but surely not what the man had asked for.

To betray her Lord.

She remembered the terror she had felt when the old man had asked her about the Dark Lord's next raid.

Lord Hades had eyes and ears almost everywhere.

Having dark creatures like vampires and werewolves, who had extraordinary hearing, gave the man a lot of power.

She did not know how Professor Dumbledore discovered her secrets.

That day, her trust, her belief in another person had shattered.

All her life, Jenny had thought of Dumbledore as a person who could do no bad. God's reincarnation in some way. Smarter than the smartest Ravenclaw, kinder than a Hufflepuff and brave as Godric Gryffindor himself (that's exactly how her dad described Dumbledore). Not a hint of Slytherin.

So when the man had blatantly, with sweet, kind words, threatened to throw her in Azkaban, Jenny wanted to cry.

Why were people not the way they were perceived?

When she had given up the information on the raid, she had tried to be as vague as possible. Not that she could say much, the Dark Lord had put secrecy spells on their lockets.

The only reason she was able to spill the information, was because Dumbledore had done some sort of ritual, which lifted the secrecy spell just a little bit. It was Dark Magic, but the old man had said, "Victories need sacrifice, dear girl."

When she had given up the information, she had thought that the man would inform the Aurors about it. Or maybe fight against the Dark Army with the Order of Phoenix by his side. Lay some trap? Anything?

But nothing had happened.

The raid had gone smoothly, blood was shed and all.

Jenny was relieved to know that maybe she wouldn't die early. No one would ever know about her deceit.

Yet, all her relief had turned into ice cold dread when she had read the Daily Prophet the next day.

Tom Riddle, her Lord's partner, was accused of being a Reaper, and was arrested. The boy was then punished with a life sentence in Azkaban and was then kidnapped by Lord Hades.

She had not focused much on the entire news, but on the Riddle boy's pale features.

She was a healer, and could immediately tell that the boy's stay in the holding cells hadn't been nice. Then she saw Hadrian Peverell's indifferent face, which was printed right next to Riddle's picture.

To anyone else, the man would seem as sad, hopeless even, but she knew otherwise. The man was furious.

Jenny knew at that exact moment that she was going to die.

No matter how hard she tried to hide it, the man would no. Even if it took months, he would look into each of his Reaper's mind to find the traitor. No amount of begging would save her.

So Jenny had done the thing she wanted to do since her first raid.

She ran away.

Jenny left all her belongings in her shared apartment with Amara, killed a person and spelled them to look like her, and ran back to her parents.

She knew that her pitiful attempt to make it look like she was dead would not fool her Lord, but at least it would give her more time.

When she went back to Britain to her parents house, she wrote a will for herself.

When she died, Jenny wanted at least a bit of revenge.

After sending the letter to Gringotts, she went to her parents, who looked surprised to see her, and cried.

For four days, she lived in a haze. No matter what her parents said, she would not talk or react. All their sharp words like, 'I knew that girl was bad since the moment I'd seen her, Jen', went unheard.

Jenny wished that the fictional hero would be merciful enough to leave her love, Amara, alone. Jenny felt guilty each time she thought about her girlfriend. She had betrayed her beloved.

She also felt guilty about putting her parents' life in danger. The Dark Lord wasn't merciful. She would kill everyone she cared for in front of her, before killing her, slowly. Still, they shouldn't have brought her up to trust Dumbledore. That she could share her darkest secret with the man, and he would save her.

Jenny knew that it wouldn't be long before Lord Hades found her.

So when the doors of her parents' mansion were blasted open, and two figures in black robes had entered her house, she wasn't surprised.

A blonde and red haired girl entered the manor and smiled sadistically.

Before her parents could react, Jenny moved forward, stood in front of them and begged.
"Please! Have mercy! Please don't kill them and Amara! They haven't done anything wrong! It was all my fault. Do whatever pleases you to me! Please let them live!" She cried.

Ginny Wealey, who looked somewhat similar to her, smiled sadistically at her and said, "Amara will not be killed, dear."

Jenny visibly relaxed at that.

"Stupefy." Gabrielle said, stunning the girl and then her screaming parents.

It would have been better if she had heard the next words.

"She'll be the one to kill you."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

32.4K 1K 22
Summary: Dumbledore was sure he had made the right choice. Ten years later Harry shows him just how wrong he was. With little regard for most, Harry...
38.6K 1.5K 13
When Harry's name comes out of the Goblet of Fire, he is livid. He didn't bloody want to join a deadly tournament, but it seems like no one believes...
586K 19.9K 79
"You're absolutely infuriating." He breathed out, pressing her body against the bookshelf with his own. His dark eyes brewed with irritation, and ano...
116K 4.7K 53
Everyone knew Tom Riddle. He was the golden boy of Hogwarts. The best student of his year. He wished to become the best wizards of all time and nobod...