Taken Captive

By reyatutt

*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, de... More

CHARACTERS
AESTHETICS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
hi!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
hi part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
stfu
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Important!!!
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 50

34.8K 603 2.8K
By reyatutt

Nia's POV...

I let out an annoyed groan as the sharp pain shot through my head again this morning, forcing me to finally wake up after it continuously pounded for the past hour. I lifted my head off of the pillow and rubbed my eyes, looking around me.

Callum laid on his stomach, his head facing me with an uneasy expression covering it while he was sleeping. I brushed my fingers through his hair, raising my eyebrows in shock when I saw a bandage wrapped around my wrist. When I felt around for whatever was wrong, I let out a hiss of pain when I hit a certain spot.

I got out of bed and quietly walked into the closet, picking up a pair of shorts and one of Callum's button-up shirts, not bothering to close more than two buttons. After that, I went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I went to my bedside table and opened up the top drawer, looking through everything until I finally found the pack of cigarettes I remember buying before getting shit-faced last night.

I smiled at Miles, "It's okay, honey. Go to bed." He put his head back down as I gently shut the door behind me and padded through the hallway, stopping at Callums office to grab a bottle of wine then continuing until I finally got to the backyard. While heading to my destination, I walked by two men who were guarding the area. They looked me up and down, shamelessly letting their eyes linger on my chest.

When I looked down, I realized not buttoning the shirt up all the way didn't leave much to the imagination. My tits were practically hanging out, "I swear, you guys act like you haven't seen a pair of tits before." I rolled my eyes and shook my head then walked off.

I rubbed at my eyes, trying to rid my head of the dizziness taking over as I took the same way to climb the roof as Callum showed me a while back. When I finally got to the top, I let out a sigh and sat down, admiring the view.

I brought my knees up and placed my head on top, letting out a hum to ease the horrible, weighed-down feeling covering every inch of my body as I rocked back and forth.

"Goddamn, I'm never drinking again." I joked, snorting as I opened the bottle and took in a gulp. Then I lit a cigarette and took a long, slow drag of it, loving the way it made my body slump in relaxation.

When I was drinking or smoking, all the stress that I had previously felt left. I rarely ever felt anxious anymore, I felt free. It was the aftermath that felt like hell, so I would just do it all over again.

As I thought over what happened yesterday, the way I just snapped at Callum for not telling me what was going on, guilt overtook me. It wasn't fair to him after all he'd been going through lately. I'm the last thing he needs to be worrying about, this wasn't about me.

It just got stressful at times, trying to help him but with so little information. He needed to want me to help him, or else I couldn't. How was I supposed to help somebody heal from something I haven't been told about? How will our relationship work if he keeps shutting me out?

That doesn't give you an excuse to snap at him.

It didn't, it really didn't and I was going to work on that, being more patient with him. But after finding out what William had done, then continued to do to Callum for years, I couldn't help but want to put him through more pain. I barely started what I had wanted to do to him when they sent them away. It was frustrating, especially when Callum wouldn't just give me a straight answer.

What, does he expect someone that loves him to just let the person that did unspeakable things to him go? No. That's not me, I want that man to suffer so much he will wish he was dead. If he comes after my family again, I will be the one doing unspeakable things to him.

I promised myself Alexis wasn't going to leave my sight alive, I promised. But I broke it.

I took down another gulp of the wine, not realizing the tears that started pouring down my face. It was weird, I wouldn't realize I was crying until I felt them fall and hit my skin. It felt like I was releasing the pain but I wasn't feeling it. I couldn't feel anything.

And that should've worried me a lot more than it did. I looked down at my wrist and started unravelling the bandage, underneath sat a nasty-looking burn that looked similar to the light scars on Callum's back.

"What the hell? Who burned me?" I asked myself.

"You did." I froze, my body going cold when his voice came out of nowhere. I kept my eyes forward as his footsteps came closer until he finally sat down beside me, another bandage as well as some lotion and a wet towel in his hands.

He held out his hand, I placed mine inside it facing up so he could access the burn easily. I closed my eyes, my teeth sinking into my lower lip as he pressed the towel on it, making sure it was clean before applying some lotion. When he finished wrapping it, I went to pull my hand away, he held it tighter, making me keep it where it was.

"Why are you drinking this early in the day?" He asked in soft-spoken like I was a child ready to burst into tears at any given moment.

"Why not?" I shrugged, bringing the cigarette back to my lips and took another drag before handing it to him. He took it, surprising me when he pressed the lit part against the roof, crushing it then threw it off.

"I was using that." I glared, bringing the wine bottle towards my lips, choking on the liquid when he yanked it out of my hands and threw that away as well. I heard it shatter against the ground and almost burst into tears.

"Why'd you do that?" I whined, feeling an ache in my heart. "All that perfectly good wine and you just ruined it."

He shook his head, "Stop drinking in the daytime and I'll stop shattering your fucking bottles."

I crossed my arms and turned away from him, now annoyed at the fact that I no longer had any cigarettes, could only have wine if I got the energy to get up and go get some more and now had to prepare myself for this talk I know we're about to have.

"We need to talk."

There it is.

"I agree." I started, "When one of us is drinking, the other does not grab the drink, that may save us from dehydration, and toss it away like it's some bouncy ball." He smirked and I glared, "This is not funny. That wine could've been the only thing to save me from this incredibly hot, summer day and you could've just sent me to my death bed."

"You can just have water if you're dehydrated, Nia." He shook his head then looked at me, seriousness covering his features as he continued, "You're practically drunk and it's only eleven in the morning. This isn't good for you, drinking and smoking so much."

I rolled my eyes, "Sorry, I didn't realize I was living with my father now." I unbuttoned the shirt completely and laid back, letting my arms rest above my head.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"It's hot. Let's tan together." I smiled, closing my eyes. He yanked me back up and sat me on his lap.

"Can you take this seriously?" He gritted, trying to keep his anger at bay.

"Yeah," I cleared my throat. "Sorry."

He sighed and laid back, pulling me down with him to snuggle into his chest. I did so happily, closing my eyes with a grin on my face until he spoke up.

"We couldn't kill William and Alexis because my brother needs him in the business too much." He said, "So I had no choice but to let him go."

I opened my mouth to speak but couldn't find the words. What, did his brother not care about what Wiliam did to Callum? I get they aren't on great terms, but choosing his dumb business over his own family?

"He doesn't know what William did, Nia." He choked out. I got up and looked him in the eyes. They were closed. "I don't want to tell my brother either, so please don't even suggest that."

I shook my head, "No, I wouldn't-" I cut myself off, closing my eyes to take a deep breath, "I wasn't going to suggest that. I'm just..." I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to let William roam around with all of that power but it wasn't my decision to make.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said.

He shrugged and opened his eyes, "I honestly don't know. It's just a habit I made, I guess, keeping you in the dark about everything."

I really wish I had that wine bottle right now.

"I'm sorry for storming out and ignoring your calls yesterday," I said, looking down at my fingers that were playing with the hem of his shirt. He sat up, pressed his chest against mine and leaned down to kiss my neck.

"And for smashing that glass on the wall." I sighed when he started sucking.

"And for using your words against you," I ended off with a moan when he moved down to my chest and sucked on my nipple. He took the metal in between his teeth and slightly pulled, making me whine out in pain.

Then he moved up to kiss my lips, the fresh smell of mint in his mouth filled my nose as his tongue collided with mine. He moved his hands to my ass, groping and squeezing it while heat started building up at my core.

I ground into him, eliciting a small groan as I felt him grow hard underneath me. I pushed him to lay down and moved my lips down to his neck, marking up his body as I lowered myself down to his chest. My bites and sucking turned into light licks and kisses as I got lower.

I kissed his length through the grey sweatpants he was wearing then teased him, playing around with the waistband but not pulling it down. He fisted the back of my head and pulled me back into him.

"Don't be a fucking tease, alright?" He seethed, forcing my mouth back onto his while taking it out himself. He flipped us over, interlocked his fingers with mine and held my hands on top of my head.

I let out a moan as he rubbed himself against the thin fabric of my shorts. I squirmed at the uncomfortable feeling of the wetness leaking out of me touching the shorts, wanting nothing more than for him to move them aside and push himself into me.

"Who's being a tease now, bitch?" He froze when the words left my mouth and looked into my eyes, all humour gone.

Uh oh.

I let out a gasp when he wrapped his hand around my throat and slowly tightened his grip, "You're really starting to piss me off, Nia."

"What're you gonna do about it?" I pushed.

He moved one of his hands towards my shorts and roughly yanked them off, wasting no time to slam himself into me. I let out a shriek, the sudden fullness making a small orgasm already take over. He didn't let that stop him and continued moving in and out of me in quick, short thrusts. My legs wrapped around his waist as I shook underneath him.

My hips met his thrusts halfway, begging for another orgasm when he pushed my body down to the roof, slowing his movements. Then he pulled out until his tip was the only part inside of me. I whined out a moan, trying to push my hips up again only for him to force them back down and laugh at me.

"Look at yourself." He smirked, "Look at how much of a slut you are for some dick."

"Please," I begged, my hips slightly bucking at the feeling of being opened but not filled up by him.

"Please, what?" He eased himself further inside then pulled out to the tip again.

"Please, fuck me, please!" I exclaimed.

He pushed back inside of me, moving in and out with now hard, deep thrusts. Tears formed at the corner of my eyes as I moved my hands to cover my mouth to try to conceal the shouts of pleasure I wanted to let out.

He grabbed my wrists and placed my hands above my head again, "You think you can cover your mouth when I'm fucking you, slut? Let it out, I wanna hear how good I can make you feel."

I bit down on my lip, knowing if I actually let them out, every single one of his men downstairs would hear me.

"Let them hear how much of a whore their boss is." He breathed, "All they think about is how you sound in bed, how loud you get when there's a dick inside of your tight hole."

"Callum," My legs started shaking as he started fucking me harder with each word, one of his hands going to my throat while the other kept my hands above my head.

"Let them hear it, baby. Give them a reason to jack off tonight, show them what they can't have." I felt his tip throbbing inside of me, knowing he was close and felt myself getting close as well.

He pulled out to the tip and thrust in again, repeating the hard motion over and over again until I finally let my moans out, crying and squealing against him. Thoughts about who could hear us left my mind as my orgasm took over.

My clit throbbed as he continued fucking me, my legs shaking as my heart started racing, heavy breaths leaving my mouth as my chest heaved against his. He pushed in further, somehow getting deeper as he started releasing inside of me.

He pressed his forehead against mine, gently kissed my lips and pulled out. I let out a muffled squeal when his length rubbed against my swollen clit, making me flinch against him.

"You're forgiven." He said. I let out an airy chuckle.

He chuckled against my lips then pulled away and tucked himself back into his sweatpants, "Come on, let's clean you up." He put my shorts back on and buttoned up the shirt I was wearing before lifting me into his arms, somehow making it look easy as he made his way back down.

I kept my eyes closed and hidden in his neck as we walked by the same men I came across earlier. They definitely heard.

"Did you have fun, boss?" One of them chuckled. I heard a gunshot and froze.

"Keep talking, the next one will be inside of you." Callum seethed, walking off. I guess he shot the ground or something.

"You wanted them to hear," I commented, lifting my head to look at him.

"They're allowed to hear you or see you," He started. "But the second they speak about you or try to touch you, they're dead."

Oh.

"They can't touch me?" I teased. He pinched my ass, I let out a yelp.

"Ow!" I whined, rubbing at it. He moved my hand and rubbed it for me.

We got to our room and he started the shower. I took my clothes off and ran in, still a bit dizzy but my headache was subsiding with the help of that cigarette from earlier. I got under the hot water, smiling at the soothing feeling of it burning my skin.

Callum joined me soon after. I watched as he washed his hair, ran his fingers through his hair while his muscles flexed with each movement. Then he turned my way and I thought it'd be funny to turn the setting of the showerhead into a jet then move it to his mouth.

He started coughing and spat it all out, unable to see from the shampoo in his eyes. I let out a loud laugh, hunching over as tears fell out from the look on his face when he got the soap out of his eyes and looked down at me with anger.

"I could've died!" He said, making me laugh even harder.

The next thing I knew, a strong stream of water was being shot into my mouth. I squeezed my eyes shut as I started coughing, feeling like there were ten dicks lodged into my throat. The sound of Callum laughing this time filled my ears and I shook my head, starting to laugh again as well.

When I looked at him, for the first time in a while, he looked happy. The light in his eyes was starting to show through again as he continued laughing at me, making me smile brightly at him.

His light is coming back.

He's becoming happy again, he doesn't have to worry about the past anymore. Now he can move forward. We can move forward.

I stood up and jumped into his arms, holding him tightly as happiness took over me.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you more." He replied, not questioning the sudden affection I was giving him and just held me.

Twenty minutes later, we were all sitting at the dining table eating breakfast and I found myself thinking about Axel. I couldn't stop wondering what he was doing, how he was doing and if he was being taken care of back home.

In times like that, I wished Callum and his brother were on good terms. At least Seth's wife was able to bring them together once in a while. I couldn't do that, Callum would be pissed if I tried pushing myself in between their issues. I'd just stir up the pot and make it worse. I need to stay out of it.

But how was she able to do it? How'd she take control over two men like that, make them listen to her when she forced them to be together and act as a family? I wish I had the strength to do it, but I can't.

He's fine, he's with his father. I only spent a few days with him, he doesn't need me, he needs his father.

"I need to go get some stuff later today." I said, "You and Jordan can go to the warehouse and train, Kara and I can go do some shopping or something." I gestured to Kara who nodded then we looked at Callum who had a suspicious look on his face.

"What do you need to get?" He asked.

I cleared my throat, "Not necessarily get, but return. The um, the clothes that I bought a little while ago." I didn't bother mentioning the sex toys. I needed to get rid of all of the ones sober Nia wasn't interested in. Some of that stuff was embarrassing, I don't know what was going through my mind.

He nodded, "Okay. Let's go out for dinner tonight, celebrate having Alexis and William out of our lives." We laughed and agreed. Kara and I would meet him and Jordan at the restaurant after coming home and getting dressed.

After getting ready and packing all of the toys and clothes I'd be returning into their boxes, I kissed Callum and Miles goodbye and walked out the door.

"Shut the fuck up!" Kara yelled when I walked through the garage door. I looked around, wondering what she was on about when she elaborated, "You look so sexy!"

I laughed, "Compared to you? Not at all." I shook my head. She took one of the boxes from my hands and threw it into the trunk of the car we were taking.

NIAS OUTFIT. (i coming)

KARAS OUTFIT. (i squirting now)

"Alright. Where to first?" She said, connecting her phone to Bluetooth.

"Grocery store." I nodded.

She tilted her head in confusion, "Mary went grocery shopping a couple of days ago?"

I gave her a tight-lipped smile, "Cigarettes."

She shook her head, "Nia, I don't want you using those anymore."

I gave her pleading eyes, "Please. It's not like I'm using them every second of the day."

She shook her head once again, "No, now shut the fuck up about it."

"Kara!"

She turned to me, all seriousness covering her features and I grumbled in anger, crossing my arms and looked out the passenger window.

"That's what I thought." She said and continued driving down the road. We went to return the boxes of sex toys first and grabbed some drinks from Starbucks on the way to the mall. My mood lifted and I was no longer even thinking about the cigarettes as we walked in and out of different stores, more and more bags piling up.

My phone started ringing and we stopped in our tracks. I looked down at the screen, seeing an unknown number and declined it. Ever since we got that random stalker a while back, Callum told me to not bother answering any calls from unknowns. It's not like it'd be anyone I know, there's no one else I speak to other than the people I live with.

We continued walking and it started ringing again. I pressed decline and ignored the person's calls. A few minutes later, I started getting texts as well. When I looked at the screen again, it was Callum with one missed call and two texts.

4:56 pm

Muffin: Hey, baby. Just wanted to let you know we're done with training.

Would it be okay if we joined you two at the mall?

Me: yeah, of course. see you soon<3

Muffin: >3

Me:?

Muffin: I don't know how to do it.

I started laughing at his text, showed Kara what he said and she joined me. I don't know why or how his name changed to Muffin in my contacts but I didn't hate it, so I left it alone. Then I got even more confused when I left our chat and saw the contact beneath him with the name Pookie.

What the hell?

I went into the chat and read our conversation then realized who it was.

Two days ago 3:36 pm

Me: i don't give a shit what you say jordan, scar is hot.

Pookie: nia, i hear you, i really do sweetheart. but it is just not normal to find an animal attractive and i think we need to consider professional help.

Me: it's not like I'm planning to go find a lion and fuck it, jordan! it's just that if he were a human, i just know he'd be so hot to look at.

Pookie: okay, how's 5 for you?

Me: for what?!

Pookie: therapy, love. therapy.

Why Jordan's name was Pookie in my contacts while Callum's was Muffin were two questions I needed to ask them about when they got here. Did I do it last night when I got drunk? Probably.

I put my phone away so Kara and I could continue. We were about to walk into another store when I spotted a little girl who looked about five or six looking around frantically. I searched her surroundings, looking for anyone who was with her and realized she probably got lost.

"Oh my god, Kara." I tapped her shoulder and walked towards the girl, she followed behind me when she realized what I was walking towards. The girl looked at me with tears in her eyes as I kneeled beside her, "Hey, honey. Where's your mommy?"

"I don't know." She sniffled then continued looking around. I joined her and didn't see anyone who seemed like they'd lost their child.

"Where was the last place you saw her?" I asked her. She pointed into a store and I took her hand, leading her back inside. "Is your dad here too?"

She nodded, "He went to the bathroom." She cried even more, her nerves probably rising the longer she was separated from them. We pointed at each person, asking her if they were her parent but she kept shaking her head.

"I'll go get mall security," Kara said then walked off. I brought the girl over to the seating area sitting between the stores. We sat there waiting because I figured it'd be easier to find the parents if we stayed at the place they last saw each other.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Grace." She sobbed, holding tightly onto my hand.

I caressed her palm, "Hi, Grace, I'm Nia. Don't worry, we'll find them."

She nodded but it didn't seem like she believed me. It was traumatizing, losing your parents in a place that seems bigger than the entire world. Of course, all of that fear would slip away the second she'd see their faces again. But during those minutes apart, a child would feel absolutely helpless all alone. No familiar face in sight with all of these strangers surrounding them, no care in the world about the child crying in front of them.

Kara came back into my vision, beside her a security guard and I stood up. Grace tightened her hold on me, thinking I was about to walk away. "It's okay, honey. Look, we have help now."

She looked over at Kara and the man who was talking in his walkie-talkie then crouched down to the girl's height, "What's your name?"

"Grace." She said.

"Okay, Grace, why don't you come with me? We're going to go wait in my office until someone comes there and gets you, okay?" He said.

She didn't respond. I gently eased her in front of me, about to let go of her hand to give her to him when she shook her head and went back behind me. I crinkled my eyebrows in confusion and kneeled beside her.

"Honey, he's going to help you," I explained to her.

"No, I want to stay with you, please. Please, I don't want to go." She begged, lifting her arms for me to pick her up. I did and she kept a tight hold on my shoulders as her legs wrapped around my waist, prepared to hold on as tight as possible if someone were to try and take her away.

I looked at the guard, "Can we come with you? She doesn't want to go alone."

He nodded and we started walking with him over to his office.

He was sitting in his chair, busy with something while Kara, Grace and I sat in front of him in three chairs, Kara and I on the sides with Grace in the middle. I texted Callum, telling him to bring some chicken nuggets and fries for her to eat as well as a vanilla milkshake.

As I looked around the office, dark and dreary with nothing to make a child feel comfortable, I was glad I hadn't left Grace alone. She would've been more scared being alone here than she looked outside when I first walked up to her.

The door shot open, making me slightly jump then let out a sigh when Jordan and Callum walked in, bags of food in their hands.

"Hey, you can't just-"

"Shut up." Jordan waved the guard off, giving Kara a kiss. Callum did the same to me then crouched down in front of the frightened girl snuggling up against my arm.

"Here, sweetheart. I've got you a vanilla milkshake, chocolate milkshake and a strawberry milkshake. Which one would you like?" He smiled, holding them up for her.

"Vanilla, please." She replied, making me smile with the way she replaced the v in vanilla with a b, making it sound like 'banilla'.

"Okay, now how about food? Would you like some chicken nuggets and fries, a chicken sandwich, or a cheeseburger?" He held them out for her, setting them on the empty spots on her chair.

"Or," He started. "You could have all of it and we just won't tell mommy or daddy about it. How's that sound?"

She smiled, slightly giggling. "Chicken nuggets and fries, please."

"Fuck, yes." Jordan cheered, snatching the cheeseburger out of Callum's hand, "I really needed this cheeseburger."

Kara smacked him on the head for the vulgar language, making him apologize. Callum shook his head and gave Grace what she asked for. She sat there, digging into her food while laughing at Jordan who was entertaining her in the weirdest ways that were somehow funny to her.

Callum looked over at the guard who was still busy with his work, "Any update on her parents?"

He looked at Callum, "No. They usually come here to collect the kids, we just gotta wait."

"Well, can you do anything? Send a message to the other guards and ask around if anyone's missing a kid?" Jordan asked.

"No. I told you, we just gotta wait." The man said, shaking his head as if the situation was annoying him.

"What are you here for, you seem pretty useless to me?" Kara cut in, frowning at him.

He turned around in his chair, glaring at her. "I'm simply doing what I'm being paid for. She got lost, I brought her into my office. Now I wait for her parents to come and get her."

Kara's frown deepened, "You're doing what you're being paid for? This little girl is lost and you're 'simply doing what you're being paid for'?"

The man stood up, "All of you, get out!"

Jordan laughed, "What about the kid?"

"I don't care, out! You guys seem to know how to take care of her, so go!" He pointed at the door.

"Finally," Callum said, standing up and reaching out for Grace's hand. "Let's go somewhere we're wanted, sweetheart." She slowly slid to the edge of the seat and hopped off, stumbling a little bit with the milkshake tucked in her arm while Callum helped steady her.

She walked out with him, her head held high and confidence rising with two brooding men by her side. I picked up the rest of the stuff, glaring at the guard as I followed Kara out and slammed the door shut.

"Where do you wanna go, princess? Want any toys?" Jordan asked, now holding her milkshake for her while he and Callum held her hands with their pointing fingers. I smiled at the sight, all of the people rushing around cleared a path for them as they walked. She looked like a princess surrounded by her guards.

We walked in and out of different stores, the pile of toys in the boy's hands building up more and more while Kara and I walked in the back and watched with amusement. Whenever Grace would want another sip of her milkshake, she'd pull on Jordan's finger and he'd lower it to her lips then wipe her mouth with a tissue.

"Grace!" Someone called, I looked up at a man rushing over. Just before he got to her, Callum stepped in front and grabbed him by the collar.

"Who are you?" He asked, making the man hold his hands up in surrender, horror covering his features.

"She's my daughter!" He said. A woman ran over beside him, tears of relief in her eyes when she saw Grace standing there.

"Oh," Callum said, letting him go and smoothing out his collar and shirt. "Sorry about that."

The man nodded, he and the woman kneeled and pulled Grace into their arms. She hugged them back, her eyes lighting up with joy at the familiar feeling of her parent's embrace around her.

"Thank you so much." Her father stood back up, looking between Callum and Jordan.

Jordan smiled, not realizing his own strength when he patted the man on the back, almost making him fall over and let out a cough at the huge impact. "No worries, man. She's an angel."

Callum nodded in agreement, "Yeah, here." He dropped all of her new toys into the man's hands while Jordan handed the wife Grace's milkshake, smiling at her.

"What do you say, Grace?" Her mother said.

The little girl looked at us, a big smile on her face and said, "Thank you for helping me."

We smiled and nodded. Then they walked off, the mom's hold on Grace's hand extra tight this time while her dad struggled to hold all of the new stuff we got for her.

I let out a sigh and cleared my throat, "I gotta go to the bathroom, guys."

Callum nodded and let my hand go, "I'll text you where we're at when you're done."

I walked off towards the bathroom, waiting for them to walk off to another store. When they did, I rushed over to the tobacco store I saw when we were shopping earlier. After buying a pack, I tucked it into my purse, making sure it was all the way at the bottom so no one would see them.

I walked out of the store, my head down and not really paying attention to where I was going when I suddenly bumped into a hard chest.

"Goddamn." I groaned, pressing my hand against my now aching head. When I looked up, my face fell at the angered look on Callum's face.

"What the hell are you doing?" He gritted.

I opened my mouth then closed it, opened it again and closed it again, then finally found the right words to explain, "I thought I saw someone familiar in the-the shop so I went inside to say hi but then I realized it wasn't them so-"

"Cut the bullshit, Nia." He cut me off, "What is with you and these cigarettes lately?"

"Nothing, Callum, so I don't know why you guys are making a big deal out of it!" I snapped. It really wasn't a big deal, I was smoking only one or two a day and most of the time it wasn't an everyday thing. I just like having them on me.

"No, Nia it's not nothing." He scolded, "Every time something goes wrong or you get emotional, these make an appearance. You're using them as an escape, that's not healthy."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, 'cause using some cigarettes when I get a bit stressed out is worse than killing someone, am I right?"

"Don't be a smartass," He warned, "It's not the smoking that worries me, it's the reasons you do it. You find unhealthy ways to cope with the shit that's going on, Nia and I have to make you realize it before it gets out of hand."

"I do no such thing!" I exclaimed, "I am a very healthy young lady, in my personal opinion."

"Baby, you're not going to be healthy if you keep doing stupid shit like this. By the time you're thirty years old, your voice will sound like fucking static."

I went to talk but he cut me off, "Drinking is one thing, smoking is another. Give me the pack, now."

I grumbled out a series of curse words, slightly stomping my foot in defiance.

"Nia." He warned, "Now."

"No," I whined.

"Okay, I'll just get Kara then." He turned to walk off. I panicked and quickly pulled the pack out before throwing it at his head. He turned around, the look on his face making me satisfied. I couldn't smoke but at least I got him angry, that's a win to me.

I stuck my tongue out at him and walked off, soon finding Kara and Jordan who were looking at different outfits. After we finished up at the mall, we headed home to get ready for our dinner reservations.

Callum came up behind me as I bent over the bathroom counter, trying to make my eyeliner perfect. He placed his hands on both sides of me, trapping me in while I paid no attention to him, keeping focused on making sure my hand wouldn't shake or move.

Then his breath fanned against the back of my neck. I quickly finished the liner as fast as I could before he tried anything. Luckily, it came out perfectly. I looked down, my breathing shaky as he placed his hands on the exposed skin on my stomach.

I cleared my throat, "Go get ready."

"No." He muttered, yanking me back into him and leaning down to kiss my neck. I tried pulling away, he pulled me back and placed his hand around my throat. I bit down on my lip as he started sucking on the soft skin underneath my ear.

"Callum," I breathed, arching my back and placing my hands on the countertop when he moved his hands down to my crotch, groping me. I clenched my thighs together when he started rubbing, making the inside of my pants hit the perfect spot.

I held onto his wrist, keeping him still as I ground against him, letting out little gasps and moans. Then he yanked his hands away and turned me around. I let out a yelp when he placed his hands underneath my thighs and roughly dropped me onto the counter.

I moved forward to press my lips against his. He fisted my hair, forcing me to stay still. I pouted, trying to move forward but again, he kept me still.

"Let me kiss you." I pleaded. Our lips were just an inch apart, so close to touching yet so far.

He smirked, "You think after that little trick you pulled at the mall today, you're going to be getting anything tonight?"

My face fell, "That's not fair."

He chuckled, "Life's not fair, baby. Suck it up."

I placed my hands on his chest and shoved him away, "Dick."

"Dick." He mocked me. I threw him the finger as he walked away laughing. I held onto the counter with a tight grip, angry at the fact that he looked even hotter after pissing me off. Damnit, he always wins.

Would he ever let me take control? Probably not.

I could try, but I don't think it'd last very long. I finished up my makeup, took my hair out of its bun and brushed it out. After straightening it and throwing in some dry shampoo to add some volume, I was ready.

I grabbed my Trailing Point, the knife that was scheduled for tonight. I made a schedule for each of them for every time we would go out so they all could get a turn.

We made sure we had everything and said goodnight to Mary. She kissed us goodbye and said the dogs would probably be sleeping with her tonight so told us not to worry about rushing home.

"Which car do you wanna take tonight, baby?" Callum asked me, walking through the garage. I shrugged, not feeling like taking anything too dramatic today. We were just going out to dinner, why be extra?

"Hm, let's just take that one." I pointed at the black Lamborghini and he nodded, telling me which keys belonged to it. I grabbed them and we sat in the car waiting for Kara and Jordan who I knew were most likely fashionably late.

"Let's get this party started, bitches!" Jordan hollered, strutting as he walked by each car, "Let's take this one, sweetheart. I'm feeling it tonight."

"Okay, honey." Kara agreed, grabbing the keys off of the holder and threw it at him. He caught it, turned to me and winked. I let out a laugh and Callum started the car, a smile on his face as well before we got out of there, speeding down the street with Kara and Jordan at our tail.

NIAS OUTFIT.

CALLUMS OUTFIT.

KARAS OUTFIT.

JORDANS OUTFIT.

CALLUM AND NIAS CAR.

JORDAN AND KARAS CAR.

"What can I get you guys tonight?" The waitress smiled at us. I tapped Callum's shoulder and pointed to what I wanted, he nodded and told her, "Sounds good, your food will be out shortly."

We thanked her and she walked away. Callum placed his arms on the table with a folded paper in his hands, "I need to show you guys something."

I immediately tensed up.

"Oh, shit, who are you married to now?" Kara groaned. We shared a short laugh then got closer, urging Callum to show us.

He unfolded the paper and laid it out in front of us. I quickly skimmed over it, taking in what his father wrote and my eyes widened in shock. How random.

"Wait, so Seth didn't?" Jordan cut himself off, tilting his head in confusion.

"No, he didn't." Callum sighed, waiting for Kara to finish reading. She was a slow reader.

"Don't spoil it!" Kara smacked Jordan's arm with a glare before going back to the note and continued where she left off. I chuckled at her then looked at Callum in worry.

"Are you okay?" I asked, taking his hand in mine. He nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just shocked, I guess." He moved his hand, ready to grab the note and Kara slapped it away, still not finished reading.

"Are you gonna talk to him?" Jordan asked. Callum shrugged, saying he really didn't know what to do. He was confused as to why Seth let him think that for all this time, even after their father was killed.

"Oh my God, no way!" Kara finally said, her eyes wide as she looked at us.

"Yeah, we already went over it, dipshit." Callum smiled, taking the note back.

She rolled her eyes in response, "Whatever. Are you alright?"

He nodded, "Yeah, don't worry."

The waitress came out a little while later with our food in her hands. She set them down and we started eating, talking and laughing. We were about halfway done when Callum's phone started ringing.

"Yeah?" He said after bringing it up to his ear. The smile on his face fell as the person on the other line sounded frantic, "Okay, okay. We're on our way."

With no question, we dropped our utensils and gathered our stuff up.

"What's going on?" I asked him, all of us walking out after Callum threw two one-hundred-dollar bills on the table.

"The warehouse is under attack." He said, sounding panicked. My eyes widened in shock, worry filling up my mind as we climbed into our cars and sped out of the restaurant.

The kids.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

sorry for the wait, I was having writer's block and just didn't have any motivation so this took really long. it kinda showed too, this chapter was kind of a mess lol.

also, i say in the book that '<3' are hearts because that's what the comment section was saying the first time i included it. but my whole life, i thought it was actually a kiss- is it like an opinionated thing or is there actually a right answer because it looks like a plump pair of lips to me...? idk.

I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway. I'd really appreciate it if you voted, followed and commented on any feedback you may have. Make sure you guys have something to eat and drink a ton of water to stay hydrated this summer.

see you next time, sexy;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 195K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
8.4K 300 32
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...
6.8K 93 14
book delays are likely and i do apologise!! Disclaimer: Please read all Trigger Warnings before beginning the book - I would appreciate it if haters...
5.5M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...