2. Goal (Manuel Neuer)

Da rainydae

Saving a ball from making a goal was easy for Manuel Neuer, but saving his heart from falling in love had nev... Altro

goal
prologue
the second goal
the third goal
the fourth goal
the fifth goal
the sixth goal
the seventh goal
the eighth goal
the ninth goal
the tenth goal
the eleventh goal
the twelfth goal
the thirteenth goal
the fourteenth goal
the fifteenth goal
the sixteenth goal
the seventeenth goal
the eighteenth goal
the nineteenth goal
the twentieth goal
epilogue

the first goal

6.3K 186 227
Da rainydae

Traveling all the way to back to Munich felt more like 3 years instead of 10 hours. Especially when Manuel Neuer was sitting next to Amelia Adler.

Manuel had never wanted to jump off a plane more in his life.

She was nice, yes, but obnoxious and crazy at the same time. Like Thomas, but a bit more giggly and feminine.

Thomas had plugged in his headphones and fell asleep, leaning on the window and breathing slowly. Manuel tried to do the same, but was interrupted by a giggle.

Manuel's eyes flew open and he furrowed his eyebrows. Amelia looked over, realizing how loud her laugh was. She covered her mouth, still grinning behind the wall that were her fingers.

Manuel just smiled and closed his eyes again, resting his head back and crossing his arm. It was a few seconds until there was a loud outburst.

He whipped his head around again, this time a little bit more annoyed. She looked at him apologetically and covered her mouth with her hands.

"I'm sorry," Amelia stifled her laugh. Manuel merely folded his arms again and leaned further into Thomas, practically laying on Thomas.

Amelia tried her hardest to keep in her laugh for what seemed like the millionth time. She was laughing at a video of funny cats, which she found hysterical for some reason. 

Maybe if he closed his eyes really tightly, she would get the message and not try to converse with him.

"Oh my goodness, you want some peanuts?" Amelia accidentally spilled some packets on Manuel's lap, who struck up in his seat as if there was an electrical shock running through his body.

Manuel groaned, not holding back his frustration any longer. 

"Can you please stop?" Manuel said, in a low voice, still not fond of the attention from Amelia's loud voice.

Amelia looked directly at Manuel with a cold, hard look.

"I'm sorry, was a low class peasant like me disturbing your highness?" Amelia said sarcastically, popping in her headphones and turning her back towards Manuel.

All of a sudden, there was a deep pang of guilt that ran through Manuel. This was the reaction Amelia was looking for, it always worked.

"Miss Adler..." Manuel whispered sternly. She didn't respond, pretending to already be asleep.

"Miss...Amelia," Manuel tried again, this time laying his large hand on her shoulder. It was strange, a tingling sensation running through both of them. 

"Yeah Mister Manuel?" Amelia snickered, trying not to show any surprise from how his hand felt on her shoulder.

Manuel didn't know what to say. Why was he apologizing? She was the one that was being annoying. Manuel thought about it for a moment.

But when he began to speak, he looked at her and she had her eyes closed and was fast asleep. It seemed like he had known her for a few months already.

And that this was the first time in a long time that she was peaceful and asleep. Manuel glanced back for a moment, but only for a moment.

And then he fell asleep.

____________________________

Thomas was the one to wake Manuel up at the end of the flight, but he didn't want to. He took at least 40 pictures of the scene that lay before him.

Amelia's head had bobbed onto Manuel's broad shoulder. Manuel's arm was then somehow wrapped around Amelia's hand. And they didn't even like each other.

Thomas didn't understand who the girl was, all he knew was that Manuel was always awkward with girls and the fact that he had one sleeping on his shoulder.

But finally as the long flight came to an end, Thomas tapped Manuel on the shoulder and he woke up, dazed from his slumber.

"What?" Manuel seemed angry at the laughing Thomas. Thomas nodded his head towards Amelia. Manuel almost gasped as he realized he was sleeping against Amelia.

"Manu got a girllll," Thomas teased, pulling on his jacket and preparing to get off.

"Shut up," Manuel pushed him into the window, making Thomas laugh louder. 

"You have to wake your princess up, Manu," Thomas raised his eyebrow. Manuel rolled his eyes but leaned in on her.

"Miss Amelia...Amelia!" Manuel whispered, tapping her lightly on the shoulder again. Her eyes opened quickly and she rubbed them with clenched fists.

Her face was in a pout as she stretched across practically the whole plane. Manuel even got her arm in his face.

"Oops, sorry!" Amelia yawned own, patting the part of his face that she had hit. Manuel shook his head. He had never seen someone so...so....it was indescribable, really.

"Well, it's been fun!" Amelia smiled and shook Manuel's hand forcefully. He didn't smile, just yanked his hand back. 

Amelia didn’t feel the need to tell Lena about Manuel Neuer, and Manuel Neuer didn’t feel the need to tell Thomas about Amelia Adler (even though Thomas would not stop talking about how Manuel had talked to a girl)

And they parted ways, not speaking to each other again.

____________________________

A week had passed since that outrageous plane ride with Amelia Adler, and Manuel couldn't get her out of his mind.

He didn't like her at all, so why was she in his mind?

Manuel had gone to training, conceded only one goal, and went home. And this was the same every day, and nothing was ever exciting.

Manuel had been so lazy that he had not unpacked his bags. If anything, that was the first thing he would always do. He had become erratic, lazy, and irresponsible.

No one noticed though, it was only Manuel who was suffering under the thoughts of Amelia Adler. She didn't seem like anything special, just a bit crazy in his eyes, but something had happened on the airplane and Manuel couldn't seem to let it go.

Manuel decided to finally open his suitcase, pulling out all of his clothes and throwing them in the laundry basket. 

He hummed to himself as he removed all of his sweaty clothes from the suitcase. He found himself thinking about how he had woken up with Amelia on his shoulder.

Manuel shuddered as he realized he was smiling from the memory. What was wrong with him? 

Finally he removed the peanut packets that were thrown into the pockets of his bag. Manuel was about to throw them in the trash but his eye caught someone on the wrapper, some smeared ink on the side.

He almost shouted out when he realized it was a phone number. Amelia’s Adler’s phone number...He felt way more clear but way more confused than ever at the same time. Manuel smirked to himself, asking a question he was determined to get an answer to.

"Ah, Amelia Adler...who are you?"

____________________________

authors note

thank you so much for reading, i thought no one would actually read this omfg it means so much to me okay?

ilysm and comment on what you think will happen next and your thoughts :) DO U THINK THIS IS GOOD BC IDK IF THIS IS GOING IN A GOOD DIRECTION ?!?!??  bc i suck

--------> legit perfect to be amelia am i right or am i right?

thank youu :* donkey ilj

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

2.5K 126 37
"The girl sat alone, the girl with no heart. She stared blankly at the others, wondering what it was like to be happy, to have a heart. But she kne...
51.1K 1.9K 96
Riker Lynch imagines, all created by me!
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
74.1K 1.3K 12
έˆέ‡- when an english football player makes a group chat and makes a mistake with one of the numbers he added in it βͺ Β©lucential 2023 ❫