𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬☂︎︎

Por TheOfficalAssLicker

┊❛ ༉‧₊˚┊𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝘽𝙊𝙔 ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🥡 ꒱ レインボーイ⋆·˚ ༘ *. 🥢 *ೃ༄ ❝ 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙔 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 ❞ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀... Más

RAIN BOY☂︎︎
𝟭☂︎︎
𝟮☂︎︎
HEY GUYS!!!
𝟯☂︎︎
𝟰☂︎︎
𝟱☂︎︎
𝟲☂︎︎
𝟳☂︎︎
𝟴☂︎︎
𝟵☂︎︎
𝟭𝟬☂︎︎
𝟭𝟮☂︎︎
𝟭𝟯☂︎︎
𝟭𝟰☂︎︎
1k!!!!
Taking a break.
𝟭𝟱☂︎︎
Back from my vcay <3 +clearing up something
𝟭𝟲☂︎︎
𝟭𝟳☂︎︎
A/N: apologizing.
𝟭𝟴☂︎︎
𝟭𝟵☂︎︎
𝟮𝟬☂︎︎
A/N: WOAHHHH <3
A/N
A/N - New Book
𝟮𝟭☂︎︎
A/N: 21K!?
𝟮𝟮☂︎︎
A/n
𝟮𝟯☂︎︎
𝟮𝟰☂︎︎
𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬☂︎︎
𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹?
𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆 - 𝙨𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡
New horror books

𝟭𝟭☂︎︎

3.7K 158 20
Por TheOfficalAssLicker

XI. ❝𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥❞

─── YOU WOKE UP at 6:00 AM even though it's early, Mrs.Heelshire insisted that you do. You got dressed and did what you normally do to get ready for the morning. 6:23 AM. You had a lot of time left to do whatever before, you wake up brahms. You climbed up to the attic and sat near an old thick book. It didn't look much like a book. (A/N: i don't know what it's called) This peaked you're interest. You grabbed it and opened it to the first page. It was photos of Brahms as a child and a baby.  One of the photos showed, Brahms holding a toy while, others showed him with his parents. You decided that was enough snooping around and went back down. You walked to room to see the door open. You stood In silence when, you saw you're clothes all over the room. Clothes and shoes on the floor and a unmade bed. You slowly walked into you're room and put everything back. You walked over to your bed and a pair of clothes and a note on top. You picked up the piece of paper.

ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜɪs
-𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗛𝗠𝗦

A/N: change it if you don't like It. My style isn't that good

TIME TO CALL MALCOLM -Y/N

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.3K 59 12
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝟭𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲...
7K 242 28
𝐻𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑓 ℎ𝑒'𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓...
1.3K 24 15
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐛�...
69K 2.9K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...