William x Henry one shots

By Cannibal_friend

This book will contain : -Lemon/NSFW/smut The book cove art is mine. And enjoy reading More

1. Eating in the bedroom
2. On the table
3. Holding it
4. 69
5. Princess and prince
6. Feet and helping pills part 1
7. Feet and helping pill part 2
8. Flirtation remarks with great rewards
9. A trip to the market
10. College fun
11. Running
12. Happy new years
organized
13. *Still needs a name* part one
14. 69 remake (part 1)
A/N
15. 69 (part 2)
17. Winter break
18. Happy New year!!
Random
19. Im sick of being a bottom
20. Caught in the act
New book

16. The sad man (part 3 of 69)

1.5K 18 19
By Cannibal_friend

Warning: suicide, death and abuse?, alcohol

It was like any other Monday for William. He had to take his kids to school, he had to show up at work at 8:00 because that was the same time the restaurant opened its doors.

As William unlocked the door, he could see a mess. Did the night crew not clean?!? William said to himself. "Well looks like I'm going to clean" So William goes to the broom closet to get the cleaning supplies. As he walked back he could see children's handprints on the glass windows. So William lowered himself to the level of the window so he could begin cleaning. "I'm going to have a little chat with the night crew"

As William was putting the stuff he used back the first employee walked in. "Yo! Anyone here!!!" They yelled out, "I'm here" William peeked his head out. "Oh, Hey, William" "hey, Jeremy, how are you doing?" "I'm doing pretty good but I'm still tired" "Yeah same here but work is work" "Yeah you have a point there, William" "Well I'll be in my office if you need me okay" "Okay" And with that William went to his office to do the paperwork for the day. He sat down on his chair and pulled out what he had to do.

Let's see what I have to do today William said to himself as he looked through the paperwork on his desk. "Well looks like I'm going here all day," He says under his breath. He looked at the time it was 8:40 "at least I won't have any bother me" then he looked back down and picked up a pen.

Knock knock. William looked up from his paperwork work, "come in!", then he looked at the time it was 1:30, and the door opened to showcase Henry walking in. "Hey, William" "Hey, Henry, do you need something?" "Nope, but I just clocked in" "oh okay" then William went back to do the paperwork. Henry's face got a little annoyed. "You know your office is a mess, Right?" William looked around to see empty energy drinks cans and half-eaten fruit bars. "I guess it is a mess" "you know you look like shit as well" "now what did I do to you?" Henry raised one of his eyes brows up. "Henry, are you mad at me?" "Yes, William I am mad at you" "what did I do this time to make you mad?" "You aren't cleaning your office, and your kids are telling me your drinking again!"

William's face changed from "happy" too annoyed when Henry finished talking. "Not this again" "William we talked about your drinking" "I know, I know" "then why do you, after what happened last time" "....." "William please just don't do anything dumb" "I won't" Henry walked to William's decks. And kissed William's cheek. William turned the other way and tried to hide his blushing behind his hand but he failed to do so. Henry wanted to continue talking with William, but someone was knocking at the door. "Come in" Yelled William. "We will talk later about this" with that Henry left and Jeremy walked in.

Henry left William's office and headed to the back room to work on Foxy.

William looked at the time it was 2:40. "Oh look at that, I can finally go home now." Willam put his paperwork away and head out when he was about to leave he thought about saying goodbye to Henry, but he choose not to.

Closing time (sorry for the time skips)

Henry was putting his tools away for the day, and as he was about to walk out the front door for the day, the phone rang, who could be calling at this hour, he was going to let it ring but he felt bad so he picked it up. "Hello" "H-Henry?!" "Umm... who is this?" "It's Michael" "Michael, why are calling, what happened?!" "It's dad" "what is it!?!" "I don't know what happened but he's locked in his room, and he won't open the door" "I'll be on my way Michael"

And with that, Henry put down the phone and made his way to his car, so he could drive to William's house. "I hope will, okay," henry thought

Henry finally made it to William's house. He got out of his car and made his way to the front door.

He knocked on the door and in a few seconds the door opened. It was Michael. "Henry you finally got here!" "Where's your dad?" Henry walked in as he spoke to Michael.

"He's in his room, but he won't open the door" "I'll go check you stay here with your siblings" respond Henry to Michael. "Okay"

With that, Henry made his way up the stairs to William's bedroom door. When he got there he stood there for a few seconds getting nervous, he knocked on the door normally and said, "William open the door your kids are worried about you"

William didn't reply. "William I know your in there so open the door for fuck sake" still William didn't respond. "William don't make me open this door!!!"

"WILLIAM!!!! Open the door!!" Henry was starting to get irritated. Henry yelled one last time and William still didn't answer, so this time henry walked back downstairs to the kitchen. When he to the kitchen he got a knife to open the door. As he walked back he saw the kids. "Guys it's going to be okay" he tried reassuring the kids because Elizabeth and cc were crying. He looked at Michael and told him, "take care of them, for now, okay?" "Okay"

Henry walked back up the stairs. He put his body against the door and put the knife where the latch is. He shoved it in and he was able to open the door. He pulled it open and saw that the room was dark and there was a strong smell of alcohol. He closed the door behind him because he didn't want the kids to walk into the room.

He turned on the lights and that was when he saw William on the floor beside his bed. He didn't look okay. Henry got worried and rushed to William to see what was wrong with him. He got on his knees so he could be at William's level and get a closer look at him.

"W-William, are you okay," Henry asked in a shaky voice. William looked up, his eyes were barely even open. "H-henry?" "Y-yes it's me, are you okay?"

Henry noticed that William had something in his hand and when he managed to pull it away from William he was it was a liquor bottle. Henry looked back at William, "you told me you weren't going to do anything dumb" William just looked at him and didn't respond. "Is this all you had?" "No" "you had another bottle?!" "Not other bottle liquor but I h-had some, some-" "somewhat?!" Henry said as he cut off William. "I had some, p-pills" "what kind did you have?" "I h-had s-s-some-" William cut himself off by vomiting.

Henry moved back a little but he wasn't fast enough so he got some vomit on himself. Henry looked back at William to see that he didn't look too good so Henry decided that he should take William to the bathroom. He got up off the floor. He extended both his hand to William. "William grab my hands" William reached for Henry's hands slowly but once Henry had a good grip on them he pulled William up to his feet.

As William stood up he started to wobble a little bit. Henry put William's hand over his shoulder, like a wounded soldier. Henry made his way to the bathroom William had in his room.

As soon as they made it to the bathroom William fell to the floor and started to vomit again but this time he vomited into the toilet. All henry could do was watch, William vomit. He felt terrible, so he squatted down and patted William's back as he vomited.

After a bit, Henry saw that William was crying, Henry barely sees William crying so this was a new situation for him, he didn't know what to do, or how he should do it. He just looked at William as he cried. Henry finally decided to clean up William.

"William here get up, I need to clean you up", Henry got up as he said this. "Okay" William cleaned up some of the tears off his face. William got up but it was a struggle, so Henry helped him up again.

When he was fully standing, he started to unbutton his shirt, "William what are you doing?" Henry started William from going any further, "what? I'm going to take a shower" "you can't!" "W-why not?" "You Can barely stand on your own, and you could slip and hurt yourself badly" "then why don't you help me stand up in the shower then?" "Because then I'm going to have to shower with you" "okay, what's the problem with that?"

Henry just stood there trying to answer William back, it's not like he hasn't seen William naked before. They have had sex before, so seeing William naked is not new to him. And it's not like they going to do something, he just going to help William shower.

"Fine, I'll help you shower but let me go check on the kids first" "okay". Henry walked out of the bathroom and into William's bedroom. He made his way downstairs where the kids were.

"Is dad okay?" Asked Michael as soon as he saw Henry walk into the living room. "Yes, he fine, he just had too much to drink again" "did he... do anything to himself?" A Michael was asking this, he was getting nervous. "No, he didn't hurt himself, he was just drunk". A look of relief was on Michael's face after Henry finished talking.

"Here why don't you guys head to bed, it's getting late anyway," Henry said to all three kids. "Yeah, I think that's best," said Michael as looked back at his siblings. "Can you take them to your room, as I look over your father?" "Yeah, I can do that" "okay then"

Michael made his way to his siblings who were on the couch watching tv the whole time. And Henry made his way to William's room once again.

When he got back into the room, he could smell the vomit, that was on the floor. Henry chose to lock the door to prevent the kids from coming into the room.

As he walked back to the bathroom, he saw William standing there naked looking at the floor, with more tears running down his face. Henry slowly walked to William and rubbed his back. "Here let me get undressed, so I can clean you off" "okay".

Henry took off his clothes, afterwards, he started the shower and waited for it to warm up so he could help William to get in the shower. After a while, it warmed up and he helped William into the shower, he flushed the toilet because the vomit was still in there.

As he got in, he saw that William was just standing under the water letting his hair get wet. Henry got one of the bottles of shampoo and put it in his hand, "William can you turn around and face me?" "Sure".

William turned around slowly, "can you bend your knees a little bit," Henry asked William because Henry wasn't able to reach William's head fully. "Okay"

After William bends his knees, Henry started to add shampoo to his head. "Rinse your hair out William". William stood up fully so the water was fully hitting his head and started to wash out his hair.

Henry just stood there watching him. He could see the scars from the last incident. That day was a nightmare because he could have lost his friend, or should he say, the love of his life. Henry try's not to dwell too much on it's a lot but how could he not? He can't get the image out of his head when he walked into William's room and saw him slicing his wrist open in a vertical way. Henry was cut from his train of thought when William asked, "why are you crying" Henry hasn't even noticed he was crying. "I'm not crying, it's just the water hitting my face, Will" "oh okay". William looked so weak like he was a child who was half asleep. It's probably all the alcohol he has in his body.

After Henry finished helping William shower, he helped him to get out. He grabbed a towel and passed it to William, so he could dry himself off. And the. He grabbed one for himself.

He tied the towel around his waist. Henry still couldn't stop looking at William and how there was a sad look on his face, it looked like he had seen or remembered something he didn't want to.

Henry saw William walk out of the bathroom to the bedroom. Henry picked up his old clothes off the floor and made his way to the bedroom as well.

When he got there, he saw William was looking for some clothes to wear. Henry looked back at his old clothes and decided he was going to borrow some of William's clothes for the night.

He looked through some of the drawers and pulled out a pair of socks, a shirt, and pants. He chose to wear his old underwear because he thought it would be weird to use William's underwear.

After he finished dressing up, he looked back at William who only had a shirt on, which was unbuttoned, and nothing underneath.

"William do you need some help," Henry said, as he was waking to William. "Yes".

Henry grabbed William's underwear, and then he kneel down, "Will, lift your left leg up" William follow Henry's order, and lifted his left leg. Henry put the leg through one of the leg holes. "Okay now, lift your right leg" William did as he was told. After both legs were placed through the underwear, Henry lifted them upwards, he didn't notice how close his face was to William's dick. When he did notice, he chose to ignore him because right now was not the time, but he did blush a bit but he pulled William's underwear up to his hips.

"There you go, you can sleep in your underwear I guess" "okay" "before you go, let me just". Henry started to button up William's shirt. "There you go" "thanks" "okay off to bed you go then"

William didn't even protest against the idea. He just walked over to his bed and removed the covers so he could cover himself.

After a bit, William was fast asleep. And Henry was just there watching him sleep. After a bit, Henry decided he might as well clean up the vomit that was on the carpet. So he went downstairs to get some cleaning supplies.

As he made his way back upstairs he saw Elizabeth. "Elizabeth why are you awake?" She jumped a little when Henry spoke but then she answered him. "I wanted to make sure daddy was okay" "he is okay, he's just sick, so don't worry I'm taking care of him" "oh okay" Elizabeth still had a worried look on her face. "Look I'll tuck you into bed if you want?" Elizabeth got a little bit happy when Henry said, "you will?!" "Yeah why not but let me drop this off in your dad's room. "Oh okay," Elizabeth smiled.

Henry walked back into William's room, to see that William was passed out on the bed. He set the clenching supplies on the dresser and made his way to Elizabeth's room.

She was looking through her toy box, she pulled out a miniature version of the circus baby. Her favorite animatronic. When she saw Henry, she smiled too him. "Well let's get you to bed now" "okay," she said in a cheerful tone. She walked to her bed.

Henry coved her with her blank she had on the bed. After henry tucked her in she fell fast asleep.  "At least someone can get some sleep," Henry said to himself.

After a bit, Herny made his way back to William's room to clean up the mess that had been made by William. When he opened the door the smell was very gross, to the point Henry even wanted to vomit. But Henry had to suck it up. He made his way to the cleaning supplies he had brought here, he started off by cleaning it up with a rag and trying to pick up as much as he can. He makes his way to the bathroom so he can rises the rag in the bathroom.

After he picked up most of the vomit he add some baking soda. He had to leave it there for like 15-20 minutes so it can remove the smell.  In the meantime, he chose to check up on William to see if he was doing okay.

Henry made his way to the bed and saw a sleeping William. He looked so much at peace, till William's eyes started twitching. Henry thought he was going to wake up. But he didn't, he was having a nightmare. 

Henry saw how much William was moving, he even started to get worried so he woke William up. "William wake up"

William woke up, and he was breathing in and out fast like he was out of breath. 

"William are you okay!?" Henry asked, "y-yeah I'm fine Henry, why wouldn't I be?" William said in a tired and still very drunk voice.  "Well you were moving a lot and I started to get scared about why that was happing" "Oh, It was just an n-nightmare I was having", William laid back down on the bed once again. "What was it about" Henry knew he would probably not get a response because William normally never told him about the nightmares he has. "It was about old memory".

Henry was surprised that he got an answer from William about his dreams. "Do you want to tell me about the memory, will?" "Sure", Henry thought it was probably the liquor that made William so careless. But it didn't matter because now he can try to understand William more. Henry never really understood William because he liked to keep a lot of stuff to himself.

"So, it was an m-memory about my sister", Henry's eyes widened, "you have a sister?!" "Had, one", after taking in the information, Henry could ask his next question but he had to be strong for this one. "How did she die?" "...." William stayed quiet for a bit. After a bit, William moved so Henry could have his arms wrapped around him.
After getting comfortable, he speaks. "She die in a car crash when she was 5". "Will, it's okay, I know dealing with death can be hard." "I know but I saw it h-happened" and just like that William broke into tears once again. But this time he was crying into Henry's chest. "Will, it's okay," henry said rubbing William's head.

"We were playing outside, at the park. We having a great time, till she tripped onto the road." William stopped for a bit, but then he continued, "after she fell on the road the car hit her, I had to see it happen"

Henry didn't know what to say, he just stayed quiet as William cried even more. But then the silence was broken by William saying, "it was my fault, I should have saved her" "William it's not your fault" "I know it's my fault!" "No, it's not, stuff happened and sometimes we can't stop them" "I know it is because that's what that bitch, told me many times after her death"

Henry could see that William was shaking, "who?" "My mom told me it was my fault" "....". The room was quiet. Henry didn't know what to say because of how shocked the was.

William never opened up to him like this before. Anytime Henry even asked about his childhood William would always try to change the topic. I understand that it was probably a bad childhood so I didn't ask about it, but I never knew it was this bad.

"William it's not your fault, you couldn't have stopped the car". William didn't answer him, and after a while somehow William just went back to sleep. Henry chose to stay and sleep with William. He let William cuddle into his chest. It felt nice to be hugging William. "Your a sad man Afton" is what Henry said before he drifted off to sleep.

———————————————————————

Sorry for not posting, I just haven't had time to write a chapter.

There are probably a few mistakes I'll go back and fix them at some point

Words: 3510

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 270 31
Hey, Hey, Miley here, and like the title says, I am going to feed my obsession with writing Lemon... as well as abusive relationships so Um... Yeah t...
10.5K 210 11
Cover art belongs to cook-ie-chip on Tumblr I have a lot of ideas and needed a place to write them out, not the au from my book "Remorse", so enjoy I...
1.9M 31.5K 82
⚠️WARNING There May be somethings you dont like, so if you see anything uncomfortable to read, then click off my story immediately and get a better o...
18.2K 456 8
🌹❤️ human!Glamrock Freddy x female!Reader Valentines Day lemon / smut ❤️🌹 - "I apologize if I make you uncomfortable, (Y/n)..." You shake your head...