The smiling Flame Breath user...

By Deadtenno

You know me, right? Y/N speaking here! Yeah, that's me! Yeah, my parents... Wait, I don't have parents. I'm a... More

Bio/Prologue!
A trip of nostalgia, I guess?
Huh, who knew these women were part of a school?
So... how's your day?
Harem time poll! One week! Not a few days!
Well, time to make a mark in history!
An explanation to why some characters arent on poll!
Well, I guess that's a blast from the past!
A new book might be coming out!
???: You're back, honey~! A/N: Its only temporary!
Huh, jealousy does wonders
Rivalries, huh? Well, damn.
Sorry, not a chapter
The hunted becomes the hunter. Seems legit. And a new challenger!
My bestu friendu's bio!
Ngl, kinda sus(updated!)
QUESTION SINCE NO ONE ANSWERED (UPDATED)
THE RESULTS
LAST ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE I KEEP GOING
ETHAN THE GUARDIAN
This feeling...
Announcement because why not
Little thing I wanna know!
Bit-
Announcement since no one seems to be responding to my announcement
I will stop typing here for a bit!
Adoption of this lovely book...

Who are you? Is that a pseudo-herrscher, too? Also, Want some boba?

3.1K 82 17
By Deadtenno

Presenting my friend! Yuki! And he's a boy! And another oc! Haha! But it's Yuki's. ...yeah, it's his now. Well, yeah. Just get to the story before I get angry like how I was when my dad deleted my azur lane account that didn't save! Fuck! Throws knife at everything
Better. Let's gooooooo!

Y/N: Go away! I didn't even do anything!

Theresa: Yes you did! Now, come back here so I can put you in some bondage play!

Y/N: What did I say about that word!??

Theresa stopped chasing me, fear crossing her face.

Theresa: N-Not to use that word...

Y/N: And what did you do~?

Theresa's brain: I'm so dead.

I popped my knuckles, preparing.

Y/N: 10-!

Theresa had already run off, kicking up dust as if this was some sort of comedy animation.

Y/N: I was gonna say 10 headpats, but that works too.

Theresa, being Theresa, had already assigned me a mission. I felt my phone ping, so I picked it up. It was in the very same location I had trained. Or near the location. I had no idea. And so, off I go with a timeskip!

Bruh, that's my line. Shut.

Location: Hyperion ship and above targeted area...

Y/N: Okay! Can I d-

Theresa: If I hear you say drop, I'm going to drop you... in Homu Slayers.

Y/N: No! You wouldn't!

Theresa grabbed a paper and showed me all the cheat codes.

Theresa: I would!

Y/N: Fine. How do I get down now?

Theresa: ...You know, you can drop. I didn't think I'd get this far.

Y/N: Awwww, you sly fox~! Trying to trick me, were you~?

Theresa: J-Just go!

She opened the door, air rushing in. And like a certain spartan, I ran and jumped out the door.

Y/N: Thanks, Theresa!

Theresa: Be safe!

Y/N: I will!

Theresa: What?!

Y/N: Huh?!? I can't hear you! Too far now!

Theresa: What?!?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm just gonna keep diving.

And so, I dived.

Theresa's POV...

Theresa: Ugh, he's such a dummy!

Sakura: He's my dummy.

Theresa: No, he's my d-! Wait, how'd you get here?

Sakura: You dragged me here, remember? As backup?

Theresa: Right right right! I forgot about you!

Sakura: I believe you haven't briefed Y/N on the matter at hand?

Theresa: ...damn it!

I ran off to the control room, and spoke into the mic.

Theresa: Y/N! Can you hear me?!

Y/N: Ouch! Not so loud! And yes! What's up?

Theresa: I believe you're familiar with the area, right?

Y/N: Yeah. My old training area is around here!

Theresa: That's not the objective! We've got reports a Benares standing guard around a massive cluster of ice. We think it might be the Herrscher of Ice. But, my gut tells me it's not. I need you to investigate it at once.

Y/N: Alright! The Herrscher of ice! Got it! I will see it for myself!

The link clicked, signaling that it went off.

Theresa: Sakura.

Sakura: Yes?

Theresa: I need you to watch Y/N for me. If I remember correctly, that area is where your brother is, right?

Sakura: ...So, this is why you sent him.

Theresa: What?

Sakura: You sent him to get my brother and hire him to this Valkyrie school.

Theresa: It's nothing bad! I just want to free him as much as you do!

Sakura: You best not be hiding a lie behind those words. I will trust you, for now.

Theresa: Don't trust me, trust Y/N.

Y/N's POV...

Y/N: These trees... they look wilted. Cold or dead. This is the Herrscher's doing.

I continued to run through the forest, the trees only getting more and more wilted as I passed. I finally find the cluster, but something felt... off. This ice cluster... it felt...familiar.

Y/N: Theresa said that there's a Benares around. Yet, I don't see one. Could it be that it-

Before another word could be said, a loud roar was heard. I instantly ran to the sound of clashing and slashing.

??? POV...

??? Thoughts: The instant I wake up, I have to deal with this menace. How bothersome. This Benares is jumping back from my more powerful attacks. This is certainly not a normal Benares.

I jumped back from one of its more powerful laser blasts, barely singing my eye brows. I slashed at it, but it's claw stopped it. The Benares moved its leg over me, ready to squash me. I attempted to pull my katana back, but it's claws were latched onto it. The Benares' hand shot down at me as I closed my eyes, ready to reunite with my mother, father, and sisters.

Clang!

The sound of footsteps and clashing rang through the air.

???: Hey! Open your eyes! This is no time to give up!

???: Huh?

I opened them, revealing a man who seemed to be my age or slightly younger, with hair of flames, and veins popping out. He was putting all his might into holding it in place. He then moved and slashed at the claws of the Benares. It roared and let go of my blade, giving me a chance to jump back and take a breather.

???: Yuki?! Is that you?!

Yuki: How do you know my name?

???: I'll tell you after! Benares here! Look out for the tail attack now!

I looked back at it as the Benares spun its body, it's tail ready to shoot out balls of exploding lightning. I used my magic and created a pillar of ice to block the attack. The Benares shot it's attack as the ice shook and nearly shattered from the attack.

Yuki: I'm still rusty...

???: That was awesome! Come on! Let's do this quickly!

Yuki: Right.

Then, the Benares roared loudly, my ears beginning to ring. I covered them, but it was still loud. Damn fox ears...

???: Can you still hear me?!

Yuki: Yes. Quiet down.

???: I can't! My ears are bleeding!

Yuki: Shit, that's not good.

???: Yuki! Look! The Benares!

I turned in the direction the Benares originally stood, but a woman took its place.

???; You humans pushed me to the limit. You will die here.

???: ...You know her or something?

Yuki: I do not. This is the first time I've ever seen her.

???: You wanna just leave and get some boba? Oh, wait. No, you don't know what boba is. It's been 500 years, right?

Yuki: What's this boba? I've never heard of this.

???: Dude, you've gotta get some boba! It's so good!

Yuki: Well, I would like to try some.

???: Listen to me, filthy mongrels!

She pointed a finger at me, lightning shooting out. I counter with a few ice shards, mixing with a small dust cloud.

Y/N: That was so cool! Gasp I just remembered that you used magic!

Yuki: How did you-?

???: Die, you filthy monkeys!

She shot another beam towards us, but we jumped away. The ground beneath us exploded but none of us were hurt. The guy launched at incredible speeds that competed against mine. The woman raised her arm and blocked it, sparks coming off of it. I saw my chance, and I took it.

Yuki: Die, woman!

???: Gender equality, Yuki! Knock her out!

Yuki: Fine.

I chopped her neck as she let out a small gasp. She collapsed onto the ground, unconscious.

Yuki: That's finally done.

???: Wow! I should do that more often. Huh.

The boy was looking at his hand and attempted to do the same chopping motion I had done, but there were a few mistakes in it.

Yuki: Cute. What's your name?

Y/N: Oh, right! I'm Y/N! Y/N L/N!

Yuki: Y/N? Where have I heard that name...

Y/N: You know, Rin's diary.

I had my katana to his neck, ready to kill. But something stopped me. He didn't even try to stop it. It looked like he knew that attack was coming, but didn't defend himself. His aura... it felt heart warming. Like running to someone for the last time with open arms.

Y/N: I know how you feel, Yuki. You lost your little sister to the bastards. I get it. I felt what you felt for a while as I trained. But, I never let it get to me. She would want you to let go, be at peace with her death.

Yuki: ...

I pulled my blade back into its sheathe.

Yuki: What was your relationship with Rin?

Y/N: Good friends! Nothing more, nothing less!

Yuki: ...Good. And what of Sakura?

Y/N: Currently good friends as well!

Yuki: Currently?

Y/N: Yep! Like you, Sakura's been put in a 500 year old nap!

Yuki: She's alive?!

Y/N: Yep!

3rd POV and Hyperion...

Theresa: He's found your brother. Good. And it looks like they're getting along nicely. I told you!

Sakura: I already knew from the start. He's a nice boy. Maybe a better husband, hehe~

Theresa: No! He's my future husband!

Y/N: Um... did I catch that right?

It appeared Theresa had pressed the audio button by accident.

Theresa: Eeek! I-It-It was nothing! I said my friend!

Y/N: Oh, cool. Ok. So... can I get an extraction yet?

Theresa: R-Ri-Right!

She muted herself and the ship before squealing in fear.

Theresa: He so heard that! What was I thinking?!? AAAAAAAAAAH!

Sakura: He is so oblivious. That's good. That helps my path to success!

Theresa: What path?

Sakura: To marriage hood!

Theresa: No! I'm-!

Y/N: I'm back. Yuki's with me! Yay!

Theresa and Sakura look at Y/N who called only moments ago(in their perspective) asking for a pickup.

Sakura: How did-

Theresa: You-

Y/N: Get here? You two have been staring at each other for the past 4 minutes.

Theresa and Sakura: ...Eh?!?

Yuki: Sakura...

Sakura: Yuki!

The two hugged each other in a tight embrace, a joyous reunion.

Y/N: Aww, that's so adorable!

Sakura: B-Be quiet! Baka!

Yuki: ...Y/N...

Yuki had a menacing aura coming off of him. He slowly turned his head to Y/N.

Y/N: Yes, Yuki?

Yuki: Have you bewitched my sister?!? She's never acted so meek or nervous!

Y/N: I don't even know magic!

Yuki: Then explain to me why she's like this now!!

Y/N: I don't know!!

Yuki: ...You're telling the truth. Very well.

Y/N: Good to know you believe me. Gotta say, that ice magic you had was awesome!

Yuki and Y/N walked down the halls of the Hyperion, chatting away. Y/N trying his best to catch Yuki up to the times, and Yuki asking the questions.

Theresa: Something tells me those two are going to be the best of friends.

Sakura: I felt the same way. Truly is a one of a kind boy.

Theresa: And the only boy I'll fall for~

Timeskip and Y/N's Pov...

Y/N: And that's the whole ship!

Yuki: Technology has advanced so much...

Y/N: Yep! It's much better now! We got vaccines and... needles...

I shivered at the thought of them, but shook it off as quick as it hurt.

Y/N: Anyway, wanna go get some boba now? It's super good here.

Yuki: I would like to give it a try.

Y/N: Your tastebuds will go boom with flavor!

Yuki: ...is that a metaphor or something? I would like to keep my tastebuds, thank you very much.

Y/N: Yeah, don't worry. It's not gonna hurt. It just tastes really good.

Yuki: Good to know.

Bartender: Oh, Y/N! Hey, aren't you a bit young to be drinking?

Y/N: We're not getting any alcohol, sir. Just some boba.

Bartender: Who's the... fox fella?

Y/N: Oh, this is my friend I just met, Yae Yuki. Or was it Yuki Yae? One of the two, but yeah. We're here to get some boba.

Bartender: Gotcha. What flavors?

Y/N: I would like (favorite smoothie or slushie).

Bartender: Alright, got it. How about you, Yuki?

Y/N: Hmm, he did seem to enjoy the tea for flavor... He'll get a green tea slushie, please.

Bartender: Alright! I'll be with you in just a moments notice!

The bartender rushed to the back, making the (smoothie or slushies).

Yuki: How did you know my favorite tea?

Y/N: Well, Sakura told me about you enjoying green tea, so yeah. That came to mind.

Yuki: Very considerate, you are.

Y/N: I try to be.

Bartender: And I'm back!

He set (smoothie/slushie) in front of me and Green tea slushie in front of Yuki. The top was closed off, and Yuki had no idea what to do.

Yuki: Um, sir. I think it's broken.

Bartender: What is?

Y/N: Sorry for not telling you. Yuki slept for 500 years.

Bartender: Ah. Got it. Pop the straw open, and pop the straw through the top of the drink. Then suck through it.

Yuki: Oh. That's so strange...

He did as he was told, and he froze as he hid his face.

Y/N: Um, Yuki?

Yuki: ...

Y/N: I'm gonna guess he's gonna go on a rampage of compliments in-

Yuki: THIS IS SO GOOD! WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!? IT TASTES JUST LIKE MY GREEN TEA, BUT COLDER AND MORE ICE LIKE!

Y/N: And there it is. Well, I'm gonna head out. Thanks for the boba!

Yuki: Wait for me! I need answers!

Cell location...

Y/N: So, this is a Herrscher's right hand. This is so cool.

Yuki: Right hand?

Y/N: Yeah, like a bodyguard. For strong people like me, it's more of a test of strength.

???: Let me out, you inferior mongrels. I'll give you two a swift death if you do~!

Y/N: ...

Yuki:...

Y/N: ...What is going on inside that head of yours?

Yuki: The ice drink might calm her down. Here, take it.

He handed the Benares woman his drink. The woman was hesitant, but swiped it and drank it like there was no tomorrow.

Y/N: Wow, I guess she was thirsty the whole time. Huh.

Yuki: Appeared so.

???: This is amazing!?! What is this?!?

Y/N: Green tea slushie.

Akame: I will only tell you this once and only once. I am Akame, right hand of the Herrscher of...

Y/N: Im starting to believe you're not anyone's right hand.

Akame: Y-Yes I am! I just forgot what Herrscher title it was!

Yuki: You don't have to lie to us. Just speak the truth.

Akame: Fine! I'm just a stupid Benares who isn't any herrschers right hand! Are you done tormenting me?!?

Yuki and Y/N: Tormenting?

Yuki: We came down here to see if you were comfy in there.

Y/N: Wait, we? I came down to check on the cell. Ooooooooh~! I see now! Okay okay, I gotcha, hehe~!

Yuki: What is it?

Y/N: Nothing~! Hehe~!

Yuki: Tell me already!

And that's all for now folks! I hoped you enjoyed the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 465 22
The hashira as parents let's find out
632K 21.5K 44
(Y/n) (l/n) a 17 year old girl who has attended Kimetsu Academy since middle school. She recently broke up with her ex boyfriend Genya due to the fac...
4.1K 214 64
I was best friend's with the Flame Hashira himself: Rengoku Kyojuro. We were highly respected Hashira, but after an accident I was forced into early...
18.9K 609 16
I'm legit doing 3 stories at once, anyways, this has been on my mind for a lil bit. Y/N L/N worked as a blacksmith, carving swords all the time. His...