Lights, Camera, Love! | tk (i...

By NimraSajjad

(Instagram au) In the last year of his university, Jeongguk finally decides to muster up courage and approach... More

Character introduction
Tae
Gukk
g.c_captures
Hobi
Yug
♡1♡
Chim
g.c_captures
DMs
Tae
group chat
Jin
♡2♡
Tae
Gukk
Yoongs
Joon
group chat
DMs
Chim
Yug
Tae
DMs
♡3♡
Jae
g.c_captures
Hobi
Chim
Gummie
Yoongs
Gukk
Tae
♡4♡
♡5♡
g.c_captures
Tae
Gukk
Jin
Hobi
Gukk
Hobi
♡6♡
g.c_captures
DMs
♡7♡
Tae
group chat
Gukk
Tae
♡8♡
Gukk
♡9♡
Tae
Gukk
Gukk
Tae
Gukk
♡10♡
Hobi
DMs
Tae
g.c_captures
♡11♡
Tae
Gukk
Chim
Jin
Tae
♡12♡
Yoongs
Gukk
DMs
Tae
DMs
♡13♡
Tae
group chat
Yug
Joon
Butter#1onHot100 & Tae!!!🔥
Tae
♡14♡
Gukk
Gummie
♡16♡
Tae
group chat
♡17♡
Gukk
Tae
♡18♡
Joon
Yug
Jae
Jin
Joonie
Tae
♡19♡
♡20♡
g.c_captures
Gukk
💜Taekook's Universe💜
♡21♡
Tae
♡22♡
Chim
Gukk
We need to talk about PTD_ON STAGE!!!!
𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 💜 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝑳𝑨
DMs
Tae
♡23♡
Gukk
Hobi
g.c_captures
Tae
♡24♡
Yoongs
Gukk
Hobi
BTS @ gra*mys 2022
Tae
Tae
g.c_captures
♡25♡
Gukk
Yoongs
Jin
g.c_captures
♡26♡
Tae
Gukk
♡27♡
Gukk
♡28♡
Chim
Tae
Gukk
♡29♡
Yoongs
Dispatch
Jin
Bighit
Gukk
Tae
♡30♡
g.c_captures
Thank You《End》

♡15♡

15.9K 942 1K
By NimraSajjad

"The wings are quite heavy." Taehyung says, holding the black wings before wearing them.

Another reason he keeps looking at the wings is because he's too flustered to look at Jeongguk who's also dressed for their project photoshoot, a black turtle neck and a fucking corset that had Taehyung literally weak in his knees. His hair parted and a silver necklace adding more to the beauty.

So handsome that Taehyung had to pinch himself to make sure this boy was actually in front of him.

But Jeongguk doesn't answer, too mesmerized in Taehyung's beauty who stands in all black infront of him, v-neck of the jacket exposing his chest a little, that gorgeous, golden neck he wants to mark.

And fuck! He's wearing eye makeup and a feather wearing dangling from his ear, hair wavy and fuck, Jeongguk's hands are shaking around his camera.

He's so ethereal that Jeongguk has hard time believing if this beauty is even real.

Please, please make this beautiful boy mine. Jeongguk pleads. He pleads for Taehyung to be his.

"If I had made them, they'd be less heavy." Taehyung chuckles but gets them on anyways.

He still gets no response and then looks up, has to because he can't just ignore eye contact with Jeongguk all the damn time.

His breath hitches when he already finds Jeongguk looking at him.

"We should probably start now." Taehyung says, his voice doesn't come out as strong as he wanted to because he was too flustered under Jeongguk's gaze.

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung calls him, it seems to bring Jeongguk out of his thoughts. He shakes his head and clears his throat, looks away from Taehyung to set his camera.

"Yeah, yeah I'm ready if you are." Jeongguk says, nods at his camera.

"Yeah, I'm ready." Taehyung says and walks towards the small square box on which he has to sit for posing.

"Wait, let me help." Jeongguk says when he sees it's a little difficult to sit on feet on the box so he holds his hand out for Taehyung who gladly takes it and balances himself.

"All good?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods, doesn't trust himself to speak now that Jeongguk's focus is completely on him.

"Okay, pose however you want." Jeongguk says. Taehyung tries his best to calm his beating heart when he looks at Jeongguk rather than the camera and even if Jeongguk's looking at him through the lenses, it's making it more intense as if he's looking right through him.

Taehyung moves his hand on his knee to change the pose, his trembling hand is cold and his cheeks are so red and hot when he looks at the intense expression of Jeongguk going through his pictures.

I can't do this. Taehyung was always a confident person whenever anyone would take his pictures, loved taking them himself but it seems impossible with Jeongguk right now all because of the way he looks at him.

"Should I change the angel?" Taehyung asks.

"No, it's fine. It's perfect." Jeongguk says and Taehyung feels his emotions overwhelmed more.

He takes a deep breath, is about to move just a little but his body betrays him finally and he falls forward off the box and onto the floor with a loud yelp.

"Tae!" Jeongguk rushes towards Taehyung, letting his camera hang from his neck as he now holds Taehyung from his arms and pulls him up.

"Are you alright?" He asks worriedly and Taehyung laughs awkwardly.

"Yeah, yeah just lost my balance." He clears his throat and smiles. Jeongguk smiles a little, endearingly at him and sets his wings which got misplaced.

He them untangles Taehyung's earing as well and runs a hand through his hair, gives him an encouraging nod as Taehyung keeps looking at him with wide, shining eyes, hands curled on Jeongguk's biceps.

"Should we change the---". Before Jeongguk could complete, Taehyung leans forward and gives him a quick peck that catches Jeongguk off guard.

Taehyung bites his lower lip shyly, doesn't move too far, feels Jeongguk's breath on his lips.

"You okay?" Jeongguk chuckles a little, his heart racing in his chest, back of his hand touching Taehyung's cheek.

"Needed a kiss." Taehyung mumbles.

"But that wasn't a kiss." Jeongguk says, his hand now on Taehyung's neck and he pulls him forward, their lips crashing in a deep kiss.

Taehyung makes a satisfying noise as he finally feels Jeongguk's soft yet firm lips moving against his, taking away all his nervousness.

And honestly, Jeongguk needed it just as much Taehyung did because his hands didn't stop shaking even for a moment because fuck, he was taking pictures of the most beautiful person in the world, the boy he desperately loves so much.

"I really needed this." Taehyung whispers against Jeongguk's lips.

"Me too." Jeongguk smiles.

"Okay let's get over with this!" Taehyung enthusiastically says and moves away, making Taehyung laugh.

The rest was quick, Taehyung posing and then getting shy with every enthusiastic praise Jeongguk gave him.

Now it was Taehyung's turn to take Jeongguk's pictures. Jeongguk was putting on the wings and Taehyung was trying his best to control himself and not run his hands over Jeongguk's chest that in a turtle neck, leaves nothing to his imagination.

"What is mine aren't as good as yours? You're a better photographer." Taehyung pouts. Jeongguk smiles encouragingly.

"You will do just perfect." Jeongguk says. Taehyung takes a deep breath and nods.

He took many and kept saying some weren't good so Jeongguk should stay---just so he can look at him in the outfit more.

When they were done, they quickly wrapped up the stuff and Taehyung insisted they should leave the background on because it really suits it here.

They were in Taehyung's apartment and his spacious art room was enough for the pictures because the rest was editing and it was Jeongguk's job.

They were in the same room, just facing away from one another while changing back to their comfy clothes.

Taehyung was mostly only in boxers or sometimes a shirt or hoodie over it when in his apartment alone and so was Jeongguk in his own and today he decides its better to keep a shirt over his boxers and not roam half naked in front of Jeongguk.

Though he wouldn't mind Jeongguk being half naked but okay.

Taehyung bites his lips hard, was about to button his shirt but turns around, his breath hitches when he sees Jeongguk is taking off his shirt. He was already in his sweatpants and now Taehyung was looking at his ripped back, his muscles flexing as he lowers his hand.

He gulps.

Taking his eyes off just for a moment, Taehyung dips his fingers in whatever paint mixture there was and then slides his fingers on Jeongguk's back.

Jeongguk feels the drag of something on his back, fingers, yes but something else too and he turns around immediately, his sanity that he wanted to keep flies away when he sees Taehyung in boxers and unbuttoned shirt, fingers covered paint and extended to his back.

Taehyung is smiling while biting his lips and Jeongguk immediately grabs his wrist, makes him shriek.

"You brat!" Jeongguk exclaims, now dipping his fingers in the paint as well, knocking it on the floor too but doesn't care. Taehyung laughs when Jeongguk pulls him closer by his wrist and smearing the paint over his chest.

"You thought you can flee?" Jeongguk exclaims.

And well Taehyung will get drenched completely with paint if it means he can see Jeongguk shirtless like this.

And their paint fight starts. They dipped their fingers in the knocked down paint and then on one another's bodies.

Taehyung takes his sweet time to trail both his hands on Jeongguk's chest and Jeongguk knew what he was doing so he lets him.

Taehyung wanted to feel him skin to skin for so long.

"Enjoying, are we?" Jeongguk utters, a smug smile adorning his lips and Taehyung nods shamelessly.

"A lot." Taehyung whispers.

"My turn." Jeongguk says and then suddenly turns Taehyung around, holding his wrists on his stomach and caging him with his arm, his breath hot on Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung's heart was beating wildly as he feels the warmth of Jeongguk's skin through the shirt and curses that why he is wearing it.

Taehyung almost whines when Jeongguk trails his paint covered hand over Taehyung's thigh, from his knee to where his boxers hide the skin, leaving long drags of color on his thigh.

"Such perfect art you are, Taehyung." Jeongguk whispers in his ear, his finger now on Taehyung's stomach and creating a circular, colored pattern there.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung whispers with such desperation that he never knew he ever would want a kiss from someone so bad.

Jeongguk hums, right over Taehyung's neck while pressing gentle kisses there.

"I want to kiss you. Want you to kiss me, please." Taehyung utters.

And who is Jeongguk to ever deny that.

When Taehyung turns, the two collide with such force and urgency that Jeongguk ends up losing his balance, his legs bending and he falls on the floor but balances himself by moving his hands behind him, lifting himself up.

But Taehyung is quick to straddle Jeongguk's hips, legs bending on each side and moving forward so their naked chests meet, lips touching with such desperation as if quenching their thirst after years.

Jeongguk holds himself like that for a while as it's Taehyung who's holding him, not him doing the same yet, he is too lost in having Taehyung completely over him, half shirtless, longs legs on display, golden skin to kiss and mark.

That beautiful skin painted with their playfulness.

Jeongguk jerks his body forward, sitting properly and his arm now curling around Taehyung's waist, other hand on his thigh.

Taehyung pulls him closer, more if possible, hand curling in Jeongguk's hair while ravishing one another's lips with every essence of love they can portray through them.

Clumsy like their playfulness, seductive like their need for one another, hot like their desire for eachother, firm like their belief on what they feel.

Pure like their love for one another.

--------------------

Taehyung, jeongguk and Jaehyun decided to wait in the dance practice for Jimin, Hoseok and Yugyeom until they're free so they can go for lunch.

The three dancers were currently cleaning the practice room because it was their turn this week. While the other three were just chatting and not helping even when asked to.

"I hate that you don't let me in the studio." Taehyung pouts.

"Because you're not allowed there. You'll only hear the song on the day I will sing it infront of others." Jeongguk says.

"I can't wait anymore!" Taehyung exclaims.

"Is the song wrapped up or is the work left?" Jaehyun asks.

"We've recorded it all. Now it's Soyeon and Chan's work to organize it and set the rest of the team for instruments for live." Jeongguk answers.

"I just know you're gonna win!" Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles at him. Jaehyun looks at Jeongguk with a little smile as well.

I don't care about winning. I just want you to like the song, Taehyung.

But now for you, I'll try to win as well.

"The fuck! There's a gum on the floor and I am not taking it off." Yugyeom's disgusted voice makes them all laugh.

"Eat it off then." Jeongguk says and earns a slap on his arm from Taehyung who made a disgusted face.

Yugyeom's about to reply when the door of the practice room opens rather harshly, causing the six if them to snap their heads to the door.

But their is no one there.

And then enters someone, striding inside as if on a runway, confident oozing, smile so gorgeous.

"Bogum hyung!" The six of them exclaim altogether. Bogum smiles ever so widely at their excitement.

"Well, hello there my little rascals." Bogum utters.

Taehyung’s the first to reach him, running towards him and jumping in his arms, Bogum catches him in a hug, laughing.

"Someone missed his senior a lot." Bogum says. Then there are five more hugs enveloping him and Taehyung altogether.

"I swear, if I fall!" Bogum yells. He puts Taehyung down and pushes him away a little to catch a breath.

"Get those filthy hands off!" Bogum exclaims. Meanwhile, Jeongguk pulls Taehyung to himself, while smiling at Bogum.

"Let me breathe you idiots." Bogum says.

"We're so happy you're here!" Hoseok exclaims.

"Hmm, so am I, darlings, so am I." Bogum smiles widely, a playful, mischievous, determined, all as he looks at Taehyung and Jeongguk.

--------------------

^Space? Well taekook doesn't know her💜💜❤❤

^visuals OMG!!! World's Hottest Couple ❤💜

^💜❤

^AWEE❤💜🥺

^We lost koo again 💜❤

^Awwwww ❤💜

^That's jk for ya 😂rrrrrrap monster 😂

^I'm proud to be part of this crackhead fandom 😂

^What do you want!!!??🔥🔥

^I will never get over this Yeonjun 🔥🔥🔥he was insane for this!!!

^JAW DROPPING BEAUTY!!! LITERAL PERFECTION THESE MEN ARE 🔥🔥🔥

^Tokirinshika 😂 yours?

-------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 671 15
in which Taehyung and Jungkook have been best friends forever, Taehyung has had the biggest crush on him forever. Now they're in college. And Jungkoo...
84K 2.5K 16
"I fear rejection...that's why I can't tell him, not yet. I don't even think I'm even in love...maybe it's just a weird stage of my life or either I'...
781K 51.6K 27
Fed up by the confessions he always receives, Taehyung, who is straight and never been attracted to men, thought of a way to drive those 'perfect' gi...
465K 25K 51
A story where Jeon Jeongguk is passionate about becoming Kim Taehyung's friend. What he didn't know was that, Taehyung didn't really like talking to...