Taken Captive

By reyatutt

*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, de... More

CHARACTERS
AESTHETICS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
hi!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
hi part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
stfu
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Important!!!
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 48

28.7K 615 1.4K
By reyatutt

I have published and deleted this chapter about five times now and the reason for that is because my readers could not comment. I'm pretty sure the comments are working again, so people who have already read this chapter, please re-read because I wanna see your comments.

But if they don't work, I think I'm going to explode.

----------------------------------------

"Thank you, Matt." I smiled, "I'll take it from here."

After Callum left me in the office to go see William, I went over to the foyer to grab all of those boxes of clothes and other shit I bought. Matt came over and offered to help me, so I said yes.

"Anytime." He nodded. I thought he'd leave after that and turned around to start opening everything when he cleared his throat, catching my attention once more. I stood up straight, making sure to watch his body language in case he had anything up his sleeve this time.

"I just wanted to apologize, miss, for everything I said to you or about you." He said in an apologetic tone. I squinted my eyes suspiciously as he continued, "I don't know, I'm just not used to Rivera and Cash being boyfriends now. Work at the warehouse had been more stressful since they were busy training you and Walsh for a while and the work got piled onto us. I channelled it onto you even though I shouldn't have."

I nodded, easing my nerves and gave him a tight-lipped smile. "No worries, Matt. I'll make sure not to take too much of your boss's time anymore." I chuckled, "Thanks for apologizing, I appreciate it."

He nodded and I shrugged, "I'd apologize for shooting you but then I'd be lying."

We shared a short laugh then he left, leaving me and Miles to sort through the mess. "Okay honey, let's get started, shall we?"

I sat on the floor, pulling the boxes from actual clothing stores near me and admired how good my style was when I was drunk. After organizing them and placing them in the closet, I looked at the last five boxes filled with the sex toys I ordered as well, letting out a sigh to try and prepare myself.

When opening the first box, I couldn't tell if I was in heaven or hell. Laying in their boxes sat vibrators of different colours, dildos and a few butt plugs as well as floggers, blindfolds, restraints, leashes.

I pulled one of the leashes out, attaching it to my collar and gulped. I sorted through them, seeing that I bought a bunch of the same stuff just in different colours and separated what I would and wouldn't need, keeping a few stuff for Kara knowing how much she loved toys in the bedroom.

I gasped excitedly, remembering seeing the pair of handcuffs I bought that night and pulled them out. I smiled when I put one on my wrist. The soft, pink fluff engulfed my wrist gently but still had a firm hold, the outside covered in leather. It felt a lot better than a boring old pair of handcuffs.

When Callum was done, I'd show him everything and we could decide what we'd want to keep and what we didn't need.

Miles sniffed inside the box, I looked inside to see what he was looking at and my eyes widened in shock. Sitting at the very bottom was a large, veiny, gold-coloured dildo with tips on each end instead of what would usually be one tip and a pair of balls. I remembered it being something I had seen women use together in certain videos online.

Holy shit.

Callum's POV...

I left Nia in my office to go do whatever she needed to and walked by the dining room where Kara and Jordan sat on their laptops doing some work. He's been teaching her about business, she's doing courses online so in the future they can run his little empire together.

How cute.

I walked over to the room where Nia had William and Alexis put in. Two of our men were standing there on guard. They looked over at me, watching like idiots, not moving when I stood in front of them.

"Move," I grunted, getting impatient. When they still didn't, I threw my hands up in annoyance. "Are you stupid? Move!"

"Is the boss okay with it?" One of them spoke in a teasing tone, referring to Nia. I faked a chuckle and shoved him out of the way.

"I'll deal with you later," I muttered, slamming the door open then shut when I got inside, making Alexis jump in fear. She was tied up on the wall with some rope and tape while her father was tied to a chair, a pool of blood surrounding his beat and cut-up body. His head was limp, telling me he was most likely unconscious.

When I got closer, I realized he wasn't tied to the chair, he was nailed to it. They pulled a Luke, huh?

I chuckled to myself, imagining the sick smile on Nia and Jordan's faces as they put each nail in, hammering them deeper and deeper while taking in the sick guy's screams. I swear, they treated it like it was some type of art project and I loved that about them.

"Alexis." I nodded at her in a bored tone, barely sparing her a glance as I walked over to the different options of what I could use on William first.

"Callum." She whimpered in a pleading tone. I looked at her, seeing the quiver on her bottom lip and tears falling out of her eyes. "Callum, please. We've known each other since we were kids."

I shook my head, "We knew of each other since we were kids. I didn't meet you until we got married, don't pull that card with me."

She let out a sad sigh, "Please. I promise I'll stay out of your life after this, just please let me go."

When I saw the look on her face, that sad, helpless look my heart felt like it was being put back together. I had to hold back a smile of satisfaction, seeing two of the many people in my life finally feeling a fraction of what I've felt in my entire life.

"Don't act like a saint now, Maxwell. You and your father deserve a lot more than this, believe me. You're lucky Nia hasn't carved your eyes out by now." I grabbed a few needles similar to what people use for sewing from the table and walked over to William, smacking the side of his head to wake him up.

"But-" I looked at her with anger in my eyes, making her cut herself off. All the nagging, she never knew when to fucking quit.

"William!" I bellowed, smacking him harder until he finally lifted his head, looking around the room then slumping his shoulders in disappointment. I laughed, "What? Were you dreaming about being anywhere but here?"

He didn't answer and I didn't like it. I expected more talk from him.

"What? Where's all that mouth gone that you walked into the house with? Did Nia already knock it out of you?" I saw that his hand was already taped tightly to the table with the tip of his middle finger gone, "Who did this? Jordan?"

He shook his head and the proud feeling I already had for my girl lifted even more, "Nia? Wow, she hasn't even been with us for a year and she's already made you her bitch."

I grabbed one of the needles, poking the tip to make sure it was sharp and reminded myself why I was here.

"You told me that my father put in his will that if I ever messed anything up in this marriage with Alexis, you get everything he ever left me," I stated, grabbing his pointing finger and poking the needle through the tip of it, pushing until the end of the needle was left out. He squirmed, grunting in pain.

"But it never said that in my father's will, did it? You put it in the marriage contract you gave me, which was fake. My father never cared enough about me to make me get married, he never wanted grandchildren from me." I let out an unamused chuckled and slammed my fist into his hand out of anger, "How could I have been so stupid? I was so scared of you that I couldn't even make sure to check the guy's will before believing what you told me."

His face went red as he threw his head back, the pressure of my hand pushing against his making the needle inside move around, cutting him from the inside.

"You fucked with me my whole life, used my innocence to your advantage." I gritted, pulling his hair to force his eyes to look at mine. "But you can't do it anymore. You might've made my life complete hell all of these years, but now you're going to feel pain, immense, complete pain from anyone in this house who wants to see it. I'm getting my revenge, Maxwell, I win. You don't." I stated, my chest heaving as he looked at me, a gross smile forming on his face.

"And then I'm going to fucking kill you." I finished off. That made him laugh through the pain, letting out deep breaths before talking.

"Callum. You aren't going to kill me." He shook his head. I moved my hand, standing to my full height and went to the other side of the table, pulling up another chair to sit across from him.

I leaned back, "Enlighten me."

He looked at Alexis then back at me, "You won't kill me because Capo, your brother, needs me too much."

I clenched my jaw, looking into his empty eyes as he continued. "I am one of his biggest money makers. This whole business needs me too much, why do you think no one has killed me? What you and Jordan have, your cute little businesses, weapons, drugs are great. But not getting into the big shit, staying away from the trafficking ring or actually getting into the dirty work set you back a lot. That's why I have more power than you, you're too nice to get real work done."

He always wanted my father to get into the human trafficking ring. Luckily, my dad had the decency to say no to him.

"If you kill me, you think your brother will just let you get away with it?" He smirked, "No. If you kill me, you have to tell him the truth. You have to tell him everything. Are you going to put that trust in him, tell him everything even after he left you?"

He left me. Why would he believe me? He doesn't care about me. He said he'd stay and he didn't.

My heart pounded in my chest at the realization of his words. He's right, I can't kill him. People in the business need him too much, my brother needs him too much to let anything happen to him. No matter how sick he is or how much he deserves it, his death would change everything. my brother would never forgive me for it, it'll make his life harder and he's got a kid to deal with, his wife's death.

I fisted my hands which he noticed, so he pushed me further. "He'll never believe you, Callum. He knows you'd lie for some power. He'll just think you want more control, that you're greedy for some more money. What, you're going to go tell him that I touched you for all those years and you just did nothing about it, you didn't defend yourself or anything? No, he won't believe you, I've explained that to you already, no one will believe you."

He stared me down, I held onto my jeans with dear life, breaking eye contact. I felt like that child again, the child that would sit there with his head down while he teased me, right in front of my parents. And they wouldn't see it, they wouldn't realize what the meaning behind his words was even though he was right in front of them, saying it plain and simple.

I couldn't kill him. I can't tell my brother, I can't. He won't believe me, even if he does, what will he do about the big change in our world? What will everyone think, seeing their Capo's little brother come out years and years later with these accusations against one of the most powerful men?

They'll think I'm weak. They won't care, it's not their problem, they won't even give it a second thought. It'll just be annoying to them, a big problem everyone will have to adjust for, take on the job William has for themselves and despise me for it.

I'll lose everything. Whether he dies or not, I won't be able to escape. His death will cause me more problems than keeping him alive will.

I keep him alive, he won't have any ties to me, we'll go our separate ways and that's it, it's done.

I kill him, my brother will throw me to the wolves or help me, but make more problems for himself and his son. The business gets fucked up and I lose everything. I'll be hated by everyone, they don't care if he touched me, they care about business running smoothly throughout everybody and making as much money as possible. Without him, they won't have that.

And then I'll be a target. Nia will be a target. Jordan, Kara, my men.

"For once, think with your head. Not your weak, innocent heart, Callum." He seethed, "I thought I broke you enough to toughen you-"

I stood up and punched him in the face, my rings drawing blood as his head snapped to the side, a pained groan leaving his mouth. My chest heaved, a panic-filled feeling taking over my body as it shook with so many emotions. Doubt, guilt, anger, sadness, I didn't know what it was.

But I needed to get out of there, so that's what I did. I stormed out, slamming the door shut to block out his mocking laughs.

He won. Like always, he won.

"Callum-" I heard Kara's voice that noticed me storming through the dining room but ignored her, continuing my way to the garage. After grabbing a random key, I unlocked whichever car it was and rushed over to it.

Then I sped out of the garage, driving by some security Nia had placed at the front of the house who nodded at me. I was about to speed over to my destination but her voice rang through my ears, telling me to slow down so I did.

So she wouldn't worry, I quickly pulled over and sent her a text, telling her I just needed to clear my head before seeing her so she wouldn't have to be the victim of my anger this time. Then I tucked my phone back into my pocket and drove for one hour in silence, contemplating whether this was a good idea or not.

But I couldn't turn back now. I haven't gone there at all ever since it happened, maybe seeing them once would help me clear my head. They are my parents after all. Really bad ones, but still my parents.

It's not like I could help it. Even after the hurt, the abuse, I still loved them. I always would, it was this fact in my mind that wouldn't change no matter how much pain they inflicted on me. It could've been worse, they could've kicked me out, kept me in the basement and left me there to rot or something, but they didn't.

My dad still trained me, he made sure I could defend myself and told me everything I needed to know to survive in the world I was born into. Little did he know, the only thing I needed protecting from was right under his nose, getting drunk with him every night then waiting for him to pass out before coming to see me for his daily fill.

I parked the car in a random parking spot, glad to see no other cars here and closed my eyes, tightening my hold on the wheel before finally getting the courage to go see them. Ten years. Ten years ago, I witnessed my dad beating my mother so badly that I had had enough.

I shot him in the head, he bled out in front of my eyes. I got the best health care for my mother, but it was too bad this time, she was gone. For a while, so was Mary too. She loved my father too much in the past to have complete hatred for him. I couldn't blame her, there was something inside him, some type of kindness that he'd show in the tiniest instances but he'd keep it in.

Mary always tells me he wasn't always so cruel. There was actually a time he'd walk into a room and she'd feel it light up. No matter how bad he lost himself, he still never took it out on her. And I envied her for it, I wish he could've shown me that side of him.

But he didn't. Because he didn't love me as he did her, he didn't love anyone the way he loved her. So all I got was pain, anger, hurt.

Finally, I took my seatbelt off and got out of the car. I looked around at the different gravestones, recognizing a few men from when my father was the boss. He had a whole graveyard built for everyone, so they'd all stay together even after death.

I never thought about how fucked up it was, having our own place for when we'd die. It was sick but comforting. We'd be together forever, all of us. Even in hell.

How comforting.

All the way at the back, with dead flowers surrounding their headstones, lay my parents. I chuckled at the sight, stopping when I was just a few feet away from their names.

I ignored my dads and turned to mom, "Hey, ma." What the fuck was I supposed to do? Talk to them like how Nia talked to Alex? That's not how our relationship was, we didn't show each other love or sentimentality. It just wasn't our thing.

Or it just wasn't their thing.

I swallowed hard, finding it weird that my parents were quite literally just laying in the dirt beneath my feet. It felt weird that I was above them, not looking up to them anymore as they spoke to me.

Could they see me? Were their souls lingering around here, silently giving me support since their deaths? Or was dad still following William around, pitying him for now being tied up in my house?

Does he feel bad for not realizing what was going on in the dark corners of our house when William could sneak away to wherever I was for those few minutes? Or does he think I'm weak for being stuck on it, letting it affect me to this day?

"Dad." I nodded at him as a greeting. Fuck it. I couldn't talk without getting beaten then, why not talk now? I turned back to my mother and sat down on the dead grass, "How is it? Still being stuck with him after death, does it suck? Is he still being an ass?"

I didn't expect an answer but felt my eyes burn when I didn't hear her soft voice respond to the question. I clenched my jaw, looking at the tiny piece of grass moving between my fingers to try and distract myself. "Remember that time when dad was out cheating on you and you were still half normal? I came to you and asked to watch a movie before bed and surprisingly, you said yes."

I looked beside me, imagining her face looking at me, listening to what I had to say. "And then we were sitting there, your arms were around me, running your fingers through my hair while the movie played." I smiled, then frowned. "I wasn't even paying attention to the movie, mom. I was trying to force myself to remember the feeling of your arms around me, hugging me. I remember every detail."

"Like how when we'd shift in our spots a little bit, you'd lean down and kiss my forehead, then rest your cheek on top of my head. Or how you'd slightly tighten your hold on me whenever we'd hear a noise somewhere in the house because you thought it was dad and you'd get scared. It was almost as if you thought you weren't supposed to be showing me love like a mother should." I felt a tear run down my cheek as my vision got blurry but forced myself to sit there and continue.

"Your back would start to hurt a while later, so you'd lay me down on your lap instead of your chest so we'd both still be comfortable." I said, "You knew, mom. You knew that all I wanted was love. So every chance you got, you'd give me some of it."

I exhaled a shaky breath, looking up to keep the tears in. "But the second he'd get home." I looked across at my father's grave, "You would change. You became his slave and listened to everything he'd tell you. You put yourself before me, every single fucking time. So I started doing it too. I stopped trying to get in between you, tell him to stop hurting you and then earn another beating for myself so his anger would subside."

I looked back at her, "I could only take so many hits, ma, I'm sorry. But that day Jordan and I got home and he was standing over you, hurting you again and again even though you weren't even fighting back anymore, I couldn't stop myself from shooting him in the back of the head."

I brought my knees up, resting my elbows on them and dropped my head, moving my arms to rub the back of it, attempting to ease the pounding headache I had. Then I scoffed, switching my gaze between the both of them, "What were you even fighting about? How fucked up could it have been for you to kill her?"

The question was aimed at my father, but obviously, he couldn't answer. And I revelled in the fact, letting myself go completely. "He fucking raped me!" I finally cried out. I was angry, I was sad, he needed to listen to me, just this once. Just this once, I needed to say it out loud. "Right under your nose, your so-called best friend raped me every chance he got! He touched me in places no one else has ever touched. He made me feel worse in one night than you ever did in eighteen years! No beating you gave me could amount to the pain he inflicted spending a mere five minutes with me."

My phone rang, I saw that it was Jordan and ignored it.

"Fuck." I muttered, lowering my voice and stared at my father's name on the headstone.

Lucas Rivera.

"I hate you for doing all the shit you did to me. I hate you so much." I said, "But I hate myself even more for just wishing you were here, alive. I'd choose you to be here over him any day even though you would choose him over me. What did I do to make you hate me that much? What did mom do?"

No answer.

I stood up and went over to him, not hesitating to kick the hard cement. A few kicks in, the worn-out stone started to crack, then finally broke. I moved to my fists, getting down and punching it over and over again until the feeling of blood dripping covered my whole hand. But I didn't stop, I kept on going until every single letter in his name was in pieces, and could no longer be seen.

"I hate you," I repeated over and over again, my voice cracking until I finally let out a sob. My body shook from the pain, the pain of wanting my abusive father here. He would know what to do, he hated me with everything he had, but he would've found a solution.

After beating me for falling for Williams's lies, he would help me. He always did, bailing me out of trouble when I got into teens. Even though he'd beat me for it, he was always there, he never left me to fend for myself.

I want him to be here now. I want him to help me overcome the one thing that's held me back for so long, since I was a helpless child that was brutally taken advantage of.

"Please." I pleaded, "Help me."

I felt a hand touch my shoulder and looked up to see the person who had been there since the beginning, the only one whom I could trust throughout everything. He moved his hand to my arm and eased me up before pulling me into him as I cried into his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my neck, holding me tight while my arms wrapped around him, holding the fabric of his hoodie tight in my hands.

"You're okay," He told me. "You're okay, Callum, just breathe."

I couldn't, my breathing came out in fractions. They came out shorter and faster until a few minutes passed, the longer he stayed there holding me, the better it got. Then he pulled me away, looking at me with those same gentle eyes he always had when coming into my room after William or dad took their anger out on me.

"I can't escape him, Jordan." I focused on my breathing, trying to get it back to normal.

He shook his head, "Yes, you can. We can't kill him, but after we get your dad's will and make sure the contract is the only thing tying you to him, you're free. If he comes after you again, he won't be leaving alive."

I nodded and he pats me on the shoulder, ignoring the mess of my father's headstone behind us and started leading me out, "That's a fucking promise. I don't care who comes after me for it, he's dead if he keeps on chasing you."

"Okay," I said in agreement.

"Now." He started, "Let's get food. Bye, daddy." He waved back at the broken grave left behind us and I rolled my eyes, shoving him away from me.

Bye, mom. I thought in my head, looking back at her one last time. I could almost see her, sitting there with a smile on her face, watching me walk away one last time.

Nia's POV...

"Again!" I cheered Kara on as he punched him again, making his head snap to the side as his face started swelling up from all of the beatings he's received in the past twenty-four hours. Alexis cried behind us, I didn't know what her deal was, she'd been really emotional.

Maybe because she's witnessing her dad getting tortured.

I looked at her and smirked, making my way over and placing both of my hands beside her head as I leaned in, "What're you crying for, hm? Did you want to join in on the fun?"

She shook her head, "No!"

I pouted, "That's a shame. I wanted to have fun."

Kara stood beside me, now uninterested in the old fuck lying unconscious behind us and brushed her fingers over the girl's cheek, "Come on, baby. Don't you wanna play?"

I laughed as Alexis's face turned horrified, "You people are psychotic." I laughed, moving my finger to the piece of hair on her face and tucking it gently behind her ear.

"We're just having fun. Don't worry, you haven't pissed me off enough to ruin that pretty face yet." I assured her.

"Nia." I heard Callum's voice behind us and turned around, immediately noticing his red, puffy eyes. My face fell in concern at the sight. He shook his head, "That's enough for today, come on."

Kara and I exchanged a worried glance but listened to him, dropping the knives in our hands onto the table and headed out to the hallway. After closing the door, I looked at him.

But he was focused on the people guarding the door, "Clean this room up and move them to the warehouse. After we get my father's will, make sure they're both healed up completely then let them go."

My face twisted in confusion. Jordan came up beside him, winking at Kara then smiling at me. Callum took my hand in his and led me away. He left his office with a completely different attitude, what happened?

Don't push. He'll talk to you if he's ready.

He let my hand go when we entered the kitchen and Miles ran up to him, jumping into his arms to try and lick his face. I smiled, trying to hold back the worry. If William said something to him, made him cry that much, I was going to very brutally kill him.

"Let's eat!" Jordan exclaimed. Sitting on the dining table were burgers and fries, chicken nuggets, drinks and ice cream. We all went over and sat down.

Mary walked by and we called her over to get hers and Rocko's meals and she smiled, "Thank you, my darlings."

She glanced down at Callum who was distracted with his phone and her smile faltered. Her fingers ran through his hair, grabbing his attention. He looked at her, forcing on a smile that didn't seem to convince her.

"Are you alright?" She almost whispered, knowing we could hear but didn't bother caring or trying to hide her worry. He nodded and she thinned her eyes suspiciously, "Okay. Goodnight, I'll see you guys tomorrow."

We bid her goodnight, she kissed his forehead and walked off with the food. Miles's head sat on my lap, looking up at me with sad eyes so I'd give him some food and I had to force myself to ignore him.

"Guys, I have to tell you something," Kara spoke up. She'd barely touched her food. Her mind was elsewhere this whole day, I could feel it.

We gave her our attention. She switched her gaze between us, her eyes glazing over as she let out a heavy breath, "I think-I think I like men and women." She looked at Jordan first, whose confused face turned into a supportive smile.

I smiled as well until she started crying even more, "Nia, you know how my parents are. They're going to-"

I shook my head, "Don't worry about them right now, take as long as you need. They'll understand Kara. You're not a child anymore, they can't control you."

She nodded at my assurance then looked at Jordan, "What do you think?"

He smiled, "I'm proud of you. Give me a smooch." She laughed, both of them leaning in and sharing a cute peck. Then we looked at Callum who was focused on his food.

After a few seconds, he looked up and shrugged, "I mean, she's a bitch either way."

We rolled our eyes, laughing at him then Kara scoffed, "I hate you."

"I hate you, too." He smirked and we went back to our food, the mood lifting as we got lost in random conversation.

While Callum and I were standing in the bathroom brushing our teeth, I noticed his hand lazily wrapped up, a red stain from the blood was filling it up but he was acting like the wound wasn't even there.

"Callum, what's that?" I asked, walking over and grabbing his forearm to bring it closer.

He yanked it away, "It's nothing. I'll change it now, don't worry about it." One look at my face, filled with anger at his tone made his face fall, "I'm sorry. It's fine, baby, don't worry."

I ignored it and pulled the first-aid kit out, "Sit down." I gestured to the stairs of the jacuzzi and he silently obeyed. His eyes were on me as I took the bandage off and threw it away. I got a towel and put it under some warm water to clean it up, there was dirt and tiny rocks pressed against his skin and my annoyance increased.

"Where did you go today?" I asked, keeping my eyes on his hand and wiped it until I could see where the cut was while he used his free hand to hold my waist. There were a bunch of them, some deeper than others on each of his knuckles. I pressed the towel right against them and he slightly groaned in pain.

"I went to clear my head." He gritted, tightening his hold on me as I continued. I didn't answer. If he didn't want to tell me, that was his choice and his choice only. I wanted a straight answer, I wanted to know the full story but he obviously wasn't ready, so I wasn't going to push.

Even though it annoyed me, made my chest ache out of nervousness since I'd been kept in the dark, I still needed to respect how much he wanted to tell me. He's going through a lot, especially with William being here.

Instead of causing a fight, throwing a tantrum or distracting myself with another movie, I came up with a better idea.

"Do you wanna see the clothes I ordered?" I asked him after finishing wrapping his cuts up.

He looked at me and smiled, "Yeah, let's see them."

While I went into the closet to change, he went over to the bed.

When I came out in my first outfit, a simple black dress, he fell back in awe. I laughed and he nodded, "I like it. Turn for me. Nice, come here." I walked closer to him and he felt the fabric, "Good quality, keep it."

I smiled and agreed. After trying a bunch of stuff on, both of us weighing out the pros and cons then sorting out which ones I'd keep or return, I started getting tired and changed back into his shirt and a pair of shorts.

"Damn, that's my favourite." He smiled when I walked out, making me laugh. I hopped onto his lap and snuggled into his chest, breathing in his cologne that smelt nice and fresh.

"You smell nice," I sighed then lifted myself off and pulled his shirt with me. "But your skin feels better."

He chuckled, lifting off of the headboard to help take it off. I admired his body that was still slightly toned when fully relaxed and kissed his chest, moving slowly up to his neck while he closed his eyes, enjoying the soft feeling.

"How are you doing?" I said, pulling away to look into his eyes, "Where's your head at I mean, like mentally?"

He shrugged, "I can't complain, can I? We're all alive, he can't threaten me anymore, there's nothing more I can ask for."

I frowned, knowing there was more to be said by him but nodded. "Okay. But I don't think I'm going to stop asking until I get the answer I'm looking for."

"And what's that?" He asked.

I shook my head, "I can't tell you because the next time I ask, you're going to say it just to get me off of your back." I pressed my forehead against his, puckered up my lips and gave a boop to his nose with my lips.

"Boop." He said, beating me to it this time and I smiled, placing my head on his shoulder as his hold on my waist tightened.

"You know you can talk to me, right?" I needed to make sure he was comfortable talking about his feelings with me. If he wasn't, that wasn't good on my part.

He nodded, "I do know that. But it's easier said than done, sweetheart." He mumbled, his tone was sad. He wanted to talk to me, he wanted to open up. But he was right, it was really easier said but a lot harder to actually be done.

I agreed, moving to lay next to him instead then turned the bedside lamp off, "Yeah. Just don't feel ashamed or hesitant to talk about things if it gets too overwhelming, okay? I'd like you to open up, but it's not my feelings we're talking about, it's yours. So whenever you're ready, just know that I am too and I love you for you, your past and everything else."

I turned around, my back against his front and slowly closed my eyes. His hand was on my waist, I pulled it further around me like a pillow to hold onto and placed his hand under my cheek, kissed it then let it cup my face. His finger caressed my cheek, slowly putting me into a deep slumber.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

went into this chapter ready for callum to kick some ass and came out crying. anyways! let's all congratulate Kara, my queen, on officially coming out as bisexual. now round of applause for Jordan because he's always been there for my baby Callum. now an orgy for Nia because she's a horny bitch! it'll be at my house, the address is 1234 567th street and she's bringing her toys:P

I hope you guys cried. I'd really appreciate it if you voted, followed and commented on any feedback you may have. Make sure you have something to eat and drink a ton of water to stay hydrated.

See you next time, sexy;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 80 15
{I kind of want to rewrite this story. It's pretty short and I made it in high school so it's not amazing, I feel like I could do better with it. So...
41.7K 1.4K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
56.4K 1.7K 32
"You can't imagine the things I'd do if I put my hands on you" He murmured huskily and I felt his hot breath feathering by my ear making my knees tr...
502K 22.3K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...