Living with a Vampire || Ryej...

4lvaK3ribels

{COMPLETED} This is Ryeji FF story 🔞⚠[WARNING: CONTAINS SEXY CONTENT AND BLOODY CONTENT] Yeji is a nurse... Еще

Chapter 01: The meet up
Chapter 02: Im Living here
Chapter 03: The Kiss
Chapter 04: Sexy interaction
Chapter 05: Protect Her
Chapter 06: Prophecy
Chapter 07: Early flirting
Chapter 08: You and Me
Chapter 09: You found it
Chapter 10: Hard, Long and Fat
Chapter 11: Wetness overload🔞
Chapter 12: Trip to the hell
Chapter 13: So Massive House
Chapter 14: Messy Morning
Chapter 15: Danger
Chapter 16: She's Mine bitches
Chapter 18: Our love
Chapter 19: A wedding??
Chapter 20: Trust me
Chapter 21: Miss things
Chapter 22: Newly Wed's
Chapter 23: Yes!, I Do!
Chapter 24: A Baby
Chapter 25: A thousand years

Chapter 17: Our Wild Night🔞

7.7K 141 88
4lvaK3ribels

Third person pov.....

"D-Daddy?" Yeji wondered.

"Yes baby girl" Ryujin replied and made Yeji sit on the bed.

This night is just for them and no one can stop them.

Ryujin approached her face and for a moment she claimed the redhead's lips, the redhead responded with a kiss and wrapped her hand around Ryujin's neck.

They were fighting for dominance, Ryujin bit Yeji's lower lip so that the redhead could open her tongue so that she could insert her tongue fully.

"Hmph!" Yeji moaned as she felt Ryujin's hot tongue on her.

Later Ryujin made Yeji lay down. She stared at her in the eyes before kissing her lips again.

She slowly took off her red dress. until it no longer has an upper garment.

Ryujin saw the big breasts of the redhead so she immediately removed her bra and suck them while one hand was massaging the other.

"Ahhh~"

And she lifted her kisses to the neck to leave some marks.

"R-Ryujin I-I guess we're too fast" Yeji said underneath her breath.

"No, this is how I show my love" Ryujin replied.

Ryujin started to take off her clothes and left her boxer shorts underneath it a hard hungry dick.

Yeji stared at the hour glass vampire's body and its bulge that she wanted to touch.

"I know you want to touch it" Ryujin said and stroked her bulge in front of Yeji.

Yeji gulp as Ryujin approached her and sat down.

"Ahhhhh~" Yeji moaned when she felt Ryujin's bulge rubbing against her clit.

Ryujin moved to make Yeji feel her stiff pet.

With each move of Ryujin, Yeji arch her back because of the penetrating.

"R-Ryujin~, ahhhh~"

She kissed it again on the lips and stood up.

"Why did you stand up?" Yeji asked to Ryujin.

"Kneel down" she motioned for the redhead to kneel in front of her to give her a very nice blow job.

"This is what you've been waiting for" Ryujin said and lowered her briefs, her dick sprang out in front of Yeji. The redhead was swallowed by the size and length of Ryujin's dick.

"Suck that babygirl" Ryujin ordered.

Before Yeji swallowed it, she licked it on its head.

"That right babygirl, ughhh~" Ryujin muttered which became a good sound in Yeji's ear.

Yeji had already sucked Ryujin's dick and played with it inside of her mouth.

"That's right babygirl go ahead, ahhh~" Ryujin grabbed Yeji's hair and thrusted her mouth.

Yeji moaned and clung to Ryujin's thigh.

"I think I'm gonna cum" Ryujin said and further accelerated the salivation in Yeji's mouth

In a few moments, Yeji felt the warm liquid from Ryujin's dick that explode to her mouth.

She make Yeji stood up and kissed her lips again.

"You're sexy while sucking my dick" she whispered in the redhead ear.

When they separated, she immediately pushed her on the bed. She crawled on it until she reached the front of girl panty.

"Ryujin..... are we really going to do this?" Yeji asked while clinging to the blanket and pillow next to her.

The vampire just grinned and took off the redhead's panties.

Her fragrant and healthy pussy was exposed to her eyes.

"You are already wet even though I haven't touched you yet" she said and gently slapped her pussy.

"Ry-Ryujin don't tease, ahhhh ~" Yeji complained to her.

"Ok, I'm sorry baby"

She touched her dick that wanted to destroy Yeji's pussy.

"Be ready, it will be fast and hard"

Yeji is so horny that she can't wait for Ryujin to enter her big cock.

Ryujin had already glued the head of her dick, she slowly inserted it and when she was halfway through she suddenly built it.

"AHHHHHHH!!! ~" Yeji shouted as she almost lost her voice because of masturbate.

Ryujin rides her pussy quickly and relentlessly.

"R-Ryujin.....Ughh.....Ahhhh ~" her moaned.

Yeji's scratches can be seen on Ryujin's back and arms.

"I love the way you clenching my cock baby" Ryujin said and kissed Yeji on the lips.

They both moan As their lips moved.

"And I love the way you fuck me" Yeji added and Ryujin just smile proudly.

Ryujin even accelerated the thrust which was the reason for Yeji to make a perfect rainbow because of her back.

"Ahhh~ Ughh.....Yeji ~ "Ryujin growled.

"Right there Ryujin, Right there " Ryujin's Ear twitched because that's what Yeji called her.

"That's not my name" she said and slapped the redhead's ass.

"I'm sorry"

"What's My Name?" She asked while smiling and licking Yeji's neck.

"Daddy, you're my daddy"

"Yes, I'm your daddy, and you're my favorite slut"

Ryujin accelerated her thrust even more. Yeji's eyes rolled backwards in delight.

"Yeji..... I love you....." Ryujin whispered.

"I-I love you too R-Ryujin" Yeji replied and pulled Ryujin for a Violent kiss.

Ryujin hugged Yeji and rebuilt it quickly.

"Ryujin.....Ahh~ Ahhhh~" Yeji's moans made the vampire even more aggressive.

"It's nice to hear your moan my baby" Ryujin said in her voice with a deep breath.

"Shut up Ryujin!!, just fuck me harder!!" Yeji's order which Ryujin obeyed.

They changed position side by side. Ryujin tilted Yeji hand opened her thigh and quickly inserted her hard dick.

"AHHHHHHHH!!..... Ryujin!!" Yeji shouted again.

Loud moans and skin tapping They were all that could be heard in the room.

A moment later Ryujin's thoughts suddenly changes.

"Let's make this night Endless" And she gave all her strength to thrust Yeji's pussy.

"Ryujin......Have mercy.... Ryujin please..." Yeji begged when she noticed that Ryujin was different.

Ryujin accelerated her thrust even more and burst almost several times inside if the redhead pussy.

"Ryujin... please... AHHHH!!!" Ryujin stopped when she saw Yeji's pussy bleeding.

She snapped in the reality and worried about the redhead.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry Yeji, I'm really sorry" Yeji lay down chasing her breath.

The blood continued to flow in her pussy.

"It's ok Ryujin, you're just overwhelmed" she said and pulled the vampire's neck for a quick kiss.

"I'm really sorry baby, I lost myself" Ryujin apologized.

"Can we sleep now?" Yeji asked. She could feel the trembling of her body and the tiredness.

"Of course. But before that you take a bath first, you're already bathing because of my cum" Ryujin reminded her  While caressing her hair.

"Can we take a bath together?" Yeji asked obviously not satisfied with her first round with Ryujin.

"Don't, I might do something wrong to you" Ryujin replied and giggled.

"OK, wait for me so we can sleep together" Yeji said and gave Ryujin another kiss on the lips.

A/N: My first smut. Hope you like it.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

48.7K 1.2K 20
This fic is originally a Jerrie Fanfiction with the same title and I do not have any claims regarding this story. I just altered the details such as...
Eternity [ryeji] b

Фанфик

90.7K 4.3K 71
Two immortals who have pasts and who met each other at an art gallery. What could possibly happen once they meet and get to know more each other? ...
17.6K 630 31
ㅤ 『 COMPLETED ! 』 ㅤWhen Kang YN has unknowingly been forced to go abroad in America by his parents. He suddenly has left his best friend in Kore...
Love In Progress | RYEJI ryeji

Любовные романы

58.7K 1.2K 23
(G!P) Ryujin meets her new hot neighbour, Yeji. Both hit it off immediately and things seem to fall into place...Or that's what it seems. As their lo...