The Lost Tribrid: Me & You [C...

Av TinkaBabyy

Book Two "WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BE OK. YOU'RE ASKING ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKING QUESTIONS LIKE YOU'RE SO CURIOUS... Mer

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72: Family Dinner l
Chapter 73: Family Diner ll
Chapter 74: Karma's a Bitch

Chapter 2

64 5 0
Av TinkaBabyy

Royce

Honestly, I was sad Trevor was gone. We just got cordial and now we won't even have the chance to have a friendship. We would see more of each other considering Iris is carrying his child.

I wanted to be able to have a friendship because avoiding each other all our lives wouldn't work out. Now, he'll never get to see the child 's first steps, their first word and she or he will never meet their father.

I thought he was worth meeting. Even after everything that went down between us. Under all that anger he had for me and Iris' relationship, he was only acting out of pain. I can't blame him. I would do exactly what he did.

If I could give my life so he could watch his child grow, I totally would. I don't want to take the position of the father 's position of his child. It's not right even if he isn't alive. But, I know Iris wouldn't want them to live, knowing their father died.

It wouldn't seem right and they won't get to live the life they deserve. He or she would be more focused on not meeting their father, it would mess up their childhood. I didn't want that and surely, neither did Iris. I wanted to comfort her but she growled at me and her eyes turned back.

I highly doubt I would be immune to her anger at that moment. Her real mate just died, I know mates feel a whole in their heart where their mate is supposed to be. It would destroy them inside out.

Her and Trevor never really had a bond but, It would still kill her mentally. All the wolves she just became Alpha to was watching her cry for her mate. She growled at all of us to leave and we obeyed.

Considering I was Beta, the new packs would follow me. We ran all the way back to pack grounds. We waited for a few hours, hoping she'll come back. Finally she did.

She stood in front of her new pack. All eyes were on her. She had a confused look on her face but it quickly left when she saw David. He was Maurice Beta. Only meaning his pack was there with him.

Then another pack and then our pack. I walked up to her and scanned her. It seems she was crying and tried wiping it off. Your cheeks would always show you were crying. Then her eyes were puffy.

I had everyone here so we could set Trevor free. I wanted to set her free of her pain. I knew what she was feeling. He wasn't from our pack, but he was her mate. I even had Jayce here to participate in the funeral.

Although he was in the pack house crying his tears out. It would probably be smart if she didn't see him immediately. Jayce was on the wrong team today and because of that, he was no longer family.

Walking up to her, I brought her in for a hug. She laid her head on my shoulder with her hands behind my back hooking to my shoulders. As soon as I touched her, I could literally feel her pain. It didn't affect me as much because it wasn't my actual pain. I could just feel it.

She pulled out of our hug and wiped her tears that were coming down. "Why are they here Royce". She seemed disturbed by her new pack. She was excited about expanding and now she doesn't care at all.

It was totally cool though. I understood why and if she had any Alpha slack, I'll be right there with her to help her pick it up.

"Well, this is your pack now. They are a part of this family. Trevor is a part of our family. I made preparations for his funeral. Before you say anything, Jayce is here.

He won't miss out on his brother's farewell". She stepped back and looked up at me like I was crazy. "Who said I wanted a funeral?". She didn't seem too happy about it.

"Trevor died. He deserves to be set free. By doing that we will have a funeral for him to say our farewells. So you can say your farewells and be in peace". I said in a calm manner. She didn't seem to be so fond of the idea. More angry that I even brought it to her attention.

"I didn't ask for a funeral. How would burning my mate's body be at peace? How letting his ashes float through the river be at peace?

How would you know If I even wanted a funeral in the first place? And why is Jayce here? He doesn't belong here and he never will.

Jayce was rooting for me to die. While carrying his niece or nephew that he will never ever meet. So if you don't get him off my territory"- she came up and got right in my face. "I will and if I do it, he will end up just like my father".

After saying that, she walked off back in the forest. Nora followed behind her but first warned me. "Get Jayce out of here now". Then she ran after Iris.

Nora

Watching from the crowd, I was watching as Iris got upset. She didn't like the funeral Idea. I knew she wouldn't go for it too. I mean, did anyone really expect her to just hand him over. It was her mate. I knew she loved Royce but he doesn't know how that feels.

He never got emotionally connected to anyone but Iris and their relationship was like a Triangle. It went around and around. Always hitting corners, never being able to spit away. It was a continuing love and that always had problems. He couldn't possibly understand how she felt.

When he mentioned Jayce, I was like "You fucked up there buddy". He shouldn't have mentioned Jayce. Now she wanted to kill him.

Honestly, she didn't care for anything he was saying right now. I highly doubt she even cared for him at that moment.

She walked off and I took off after her but first warned Royce to listen to what she said. Don't try her on this day. Especially not now.

You may be "Immune" to her anger, but I doubt anyone was on this day. Except me who was a person who could die & keep coming back to life.

Silently following behind her, I was just wondering how much pain she is feeling. I feel bad because now he would never meet his child. It honestly wasn't fair.

He was gone for a few weeks to get himself together and now he's gone. For good this time. When she first saw him again she ran into his arms.

Crying her tears out. Whether Iris knew or not, she loved Trevor. She would make little jokes about the moon goddess messing up with putting them as mates.

She took it seriously too. She always thought she would be breaking his heart her entire life because she loved Royce and not Trevor.

Her love was always there. It was just all the way at the bottom. Suddenly losing him made all of it surface. When Trevor was gone for weeks and no one knew where, after she told me she was pregnant, she used to tell me how she missed him. How she wanted him to be there throughout the whole pregnancy ride.

She wanted him to do pregnancy activities and feel his rubs on her stomach and watch her stomach grow together. It was almost as if she forgot about Royce.

But when she gets in Royce's presence, everything is gone. Anything she said about Trevor was gone. Like it never existed.

I didn't want to walk next to her because I didn't know which Iris I would get. I could have the nice Iris who has a lot of love for me.

I could have the mean Iris who isn't feeling murderous or I could have the straight up murderous Iris.

She didn't want to be bothered, so I never bothered her. Just walked behind her in the distance.

She stopped when we got to the waterfall. It looked so beautiful. It wasn't night out but it was on the verge of night time. She sat down and put her feet in the water. I silently sat down next to her. "Why are you here?",she asked me.

Honestly, I didn't want to respond. I know she'll just get mad at the answer. "No reason", I lied. I just let her do her and I silently watched. I was like an apprentice.

"Nora, I'm fine. Go back to the pack", she demanded. She isn't my Alpha therefore I'm free to do whatever. I sat there still. She figured I wasn't going to move so she shifted her eyes and growled at me.

I just stared at her. That doesn't work on me. She knew how to shift her eyes. It doesn't mean she's murderous. "You can stop because I'm not leaving", I voiced.

She stood up and started walking back into the forest. I got up behind her and walked from a distance. Really unexpectedly she vamped back to me and then vamped over pushing my back against the tree hanging me by my shirt.

I was taken by surprise but I wasn't scared. I know when she's seriously mad or when she is trying to prove a point. She gawked at me but then I saw her face scrunch up.

She brought me back down to the ground putting her hands around me burying her face in my shoulder soaking my shirt.

Her voice was stuttering as she was trying to take deep breaths. I placed my hand on her head and rubbed her hair.

She kept sniffling and her breathing was getting more and more unstable causing her to choke on her own tears. "I'm sorry", she said with her voice cracking.

It was painful to see her like this. All I could do was hug her and let the spate of her tears soak through my shirt. I could feel her clench her fists, not knowing whether to be mad or to give up hope all together.

I could hear her silently screaming, suffocating with each breath she took holding onto her pride. I ran my fingers through her hair, time and time again, in an attempt to calm the silent war within her mind.

"It's ok," I said, calming her down. I actually never saw her break down like this. Honestly I never saw her cry.

She never had a reason to. We were sitting out there for a while and she got sleepy and fell straight to sleep.

I called her name but she didn't respond. I picked her up but it was a total struggle. Iris had a lot of ass and her weight as a Tribrid so wasn't helping. I carried her as far as I could until I gave up.

I had to drop her on the ground and run to the pack house to get Royce and boy was I tired. I really need to work out more. I was gaining weight non-stop.

Royce came and picked her up like it was nothing. Then he vamped off. Wow! Leave tired ole me to walk back to the pack house.

Running was tiring, I just know walking will be too. Just as soon as I thought he left me to fend for myself he came back. He grabbed me and threw me on his back and vamped off. That was too fast for me to even realize what just happened.

Royce

After Iris got angry with me about having a funeral for Trevor, I was trying to think of reasons why she wouldn't just have the funeral. I know she wasn't ready to let go but, it's how wolves are set free.

Her holding his body hostage isn't right. She walked off into the forest and Nora walked after her but from a distance.

I went back into the pack house so I can get Jayce out of here. He was super mad. "WHAT YOU MEAN SHE DON'T WANT TO HAVE THE FUNERAL? SO WHAT SHE'S GOING TO KEEP THE BODY OR SOMETHING", he growled. First off, why is he yelling at me? I'm just the delivery boy. Delivering a message.

"Look, you need to go. You are defenseless if you stay here if she attacks you. I'm sure Trevor wouldn't want his brother to die at the hands of his mate.

Not that he should care because you showed up to that challenging match to watch her die" ,I voiced getting irritated.

"You don't know why I was there or what my brother wanted. You, Iris and your stupid pack nearly killed him. You don't have the right to speak on my brother's name", he said, stepping towards me.

Now I'm thinking he's trying to die. He may be an Alpha but I am not just a wolf. I will snap this dude like a toothpick. I am trying not to teach this fool a lesson in respect for Trevor but if he doesn't get off my territory now, I'm going to have to give him a piece of my mind.

I vamped and pushed him to the wall with my hand wrapped around his throat. "First off, don't blame Iris for Trevor nearly getting killed. Trevor started a fight he shouldn't have. Second, you don't tell me who I have the right to speak to.

Out of anyone who knows Trevor, you don't deserve to speak on his name. Brother or not. When he got back, the first people he came to were me and Iris. You didn't know that though. Matter of fact, you didn't know he was here at all.

Third, me and your brother finally were able to have a cordial conversation and decided we would have a friendship regarding his child and his mate. Fourth don't ever step to me and five, Alpha or not.

I am a hybrid and you don't have ⅓ of the strength I have so if you want to live I suggest you leave now or you will be the next one we have a funeral for.

And then I will have to deal with the wrath of Amir and guess what. He is going to try to kill me.

We both know Iris won't allow it. So I think dropping this Alpha act will save both of your lives. That is if you still want them", I said letting him go. "Now get off my land wolf", I demanded.

Like an obedient wolf, he did just that. People keep trying me like I have all the patience in the world. I may be nice and understanding and patient, but it only stretches so far.

****

It was starting to get late and I thought Iris and Nora would be back already. I heard footsteps and thought it was them but it was just Nora. No Iris. "Where's Iris?", I asked. Nora was huffing and puffing like she ran a mile.

"I had to leave her on the ground. She fell asleep and I can't carry her big ass. So I ran here so you could come get her" ,she said, trying to catch her breath. Poor human. Well poor Phoenix.

Before she could encounter what happened I put her on my back and vamped off. "Stop, stop, stop" she yelled. I thought she was getting dizzy or woozy or something but laying down in front of me was Iris. Her eyes were puffy and you could see the traces of tears coming down her cheeks.

She was crying. I picked her up and vamped to the pack house, placing her on the couch. I waited just a second and then went to get Nora.

I just wanted her to think I left her. I can tell she did because she looked surprised when I came back.

I vamped her on my back and ran back to the packhouse. She got off my back and went straight upstairs to Lucas' room. Is something going on with them two? I shook my head and went to pick Iris up off the couch.

Walking to our room, she moved her body and curled up on me resting her head on my left peck. I swear she was sleeping just like a baby.

I opened our room door with my foot and laid her down in the bed, removing her clothes. They were covered in dirt and I didn't want the bed dirty. Really I just wanted to stare at her body.

Dropping her clothes in a basket near the closet, I took my clothes off and got in the bed naked. I couldn't sleep with clothes on. It felt weird.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of me, covering our body up with the blanket. Her body was so hot. I mean that in both ways.

I could feel my member lying right between her legs feeling all the warmth. She laid her head down on my chest with her hair all in my face and I gently moved it out the way and kissed her on her head. I reached my hand down over her ass and went under her rubbing her slit.

Just because she's asleep doesn't mean she can't feel it. Besides, she's been crying all day. I could at least make her feel good. I used my other hand to reach under her, thrusting my two fingers inside her feeling her waters drip down.

Even in her sleep she moaned. She would move her body, rubbing her slit on my finger like she was riding it. I went deeper and she raised her head up but I gently pushed it down.

"Sshh go back to sleep" ,I told her. I know damn well she won't be able to go to sleep. She did lay her head back on my chest though softly moaning. This was her time. I didn't want her to move a muscle.

Just lay there and be pleased. 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

7.3K 290 37
Warning: Violence, swearing, abuse, and other sensitive topics - Read at your own discretion --------------- Fate can be cruel. Especially when an...
32K 734 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
1K 250 100
*This is Purely fantasy* I'm Rose. I am 50% witch, about 25% vampire and about 25% she-wolf (Werewolf). My father IS half warlock and half vampire. ...
163K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...