Sonic and Neptunia Colors (Sl...

By ErikSoto16

This story takes place before Kirby and Neptune: Dimension Force and after HDN V/Re;birth 3. After saving the... More

Prologue: A Hyperdimensional Amusement Park
Blue Heroine meets the Blue Hedgehog
Investigating the Alien Species
Vs. Rotatotron
Side Story #1: An Invitation to the Interstellar Amusement Park

Welcome to Tropical Resort

479 5 20
By ErikSoto16

Tropical Resort

We then see is the elevator that made it to a complete stop. As the elevator stop, Sonic and Tails came out of the elevator and said.

Sonic: Well, were here Tails.

Tails: So this must be what he's doing.

Next, they open the two massive gold doors and they were now in a plaza of Tropical Resort as Sonic said.

Sonic: Well, what'd ya say we explore this place before we foil his plan.

Tails: Mmhm... Let's do it.

And with that, Sonic and Tails are now zooming through Tropical Resort where Act 1 begins.

(BGM: Tropical Resort Act 1 - Sonic Colors)

We then cut into the next scene showing Sonic and Tails who are running through Tropical Resort as Tails said.

Tails: Woah! For what we've been seeing, this place is actually an amusement park.

Sonic: Yeah, no kidding.

As they kept running, they both hit the speed panels as they were going even faster. Then, they encounter a grinding rail as Sonic and Tails jump onto the rails as they were now grinding.

Next, they got off of the rail as they kept moving forward without losing their speed. Then, they both encounter a Spring as Sonic and Tails hit the spring which made them spring high up. 

Next, Sonic and Tails landed on the ground and started collecting five Rings that were floating on the ground. Then, they both spin jump high in the air as they encounter three Eggpawns which Tails said.

Tails: Eggpawns dead ahead, Sonic.

Sonic: Hmph, no problem.

Next, Sonic spin jump in the air and starts performing a Homing Attack on the three Eggpawns as the three Eggpawns were instantly defeated.

Then, Sonic Homing Attack on the holder which pulls him up to the top while Tails was flying up with his two tails. Next, Sonic and Tails kept moving onward and collected 16 Rings for a total of 21 Rings.

Then, they both encounter three enemies that are floating in midair who are known as the Spinner which has has a purple hemisphere-shaped head with menacing cyan eyes, pointy yellow ears, and blade wings attached to its yellow midsection that never stop spinning.

Tails: Spinner Badniks!

Sonic: Piece of cake.

Next, Sonic spin jump high in the air to perform a Homing Attack once again on the three Spinner's as the three Spinner's were instantly defeated.

Then, Sonic waited for Tails who was flying over to where he is as they kept moving onward by hitting the speed panels and grinding through the rail. Next, they got off the rail and hits another speed panel as they encounter ten Eggpawns who are straight ahead.

Then, Sonic and Tails stop running and said.

Tails: Looks like there's more of 'em.

Sonic: Yeah. So, ready to perform a Spin Dash on these Eggpawns.

Tails: You betcha!

Next, Sonic and Tails charged up to perform a Spin Dash on 5 Eggpawns each as the ten Eggpawns were instantly defeated. As they were Spin Dashing forward, they hit a speed ramp which makes them dash in the air.

Then, Sonic and Tails landed on the ground as they were now in the 2D section of Tropical Resort. Next, they started running forward as they pass through the Checkpoint knowing that there halfway through the level.

Then, they both ran towards a spring making Sonic and Tails spring up high and lands on a speed panel as they were now running through a loop. Once the ran through a loop, they hit speed ramp which had a different color making them perform tricks in the air which would make them go into higher places as the voice speaks up saying.

Good!

Great!

Awesome!

Outstanding!

Next, Sonic grab the zipline holder while Tails grab Sonic's leg as they were moving down towards the ground. Then, they both let go as Sonic and Tails landed on the ground and started to spin jump in the air. Once they spin jump in the air, they both landed on a rail as they were now grinding on the rail and collected 12 Rings for a total of 33 Rings.

Next, they both got off the rail and hits a spring making Sonic and Tails spring high up as they landed on a Checkpoint. Then, Sonic and Tails dash forward as they were running downward and hits another spring which sends them towards the rail.

As they went towards the rail, Sonic and Tails started grinding on the rail. Next, they hit a speed panel which makes them grind faster on the rail as they were grinding through a loop.

Then, they both went through a red hoop which boost them high in the air and lands on another Checkpoint. Next, Sonic and Tails dash forward as they both see colorful balloons that were floating in midair.

Then, they hit a speed ramp which had a different color making them performing tricks in the air as the voice spoke up once again saying.

Good!

Great!

Awesome!

Outstanding!

Amazing!!

Next, they both landed on a rail as Sonic and Tails started grinding on the rails. Once they were grinding on the rail, they hop over to the middle rail as they both hit three rainbow hoops which boost them really high and landed near the Goal Ring which appears to be a giant Ring with a red star in the middle.

(BGM Ended)

Then, they both touched the Goal Ring, meaning that Act 1 of Tropical Resort is completed.

Sonic: Yes! We did it, buddy!

Tails: Yep, we sure did!

Next, Sonic and Tails hive five each other and said.

Sonic: Now that we completed this stage, let's explore some other areas in this park and see what Eggman has in stores.

Tails: Right!

And with that, Tails presses the button which soon opens a garage like door and they both zoom away from the scene as Sonic and Tails continue to explore the areas of Tropical Resort.

We then see Neptune and co. who are still riding on the elevator as they were almost to their destination. As they were getting close, a voice over the speaker started to speak saying.

???: Ladies and Gentlemen, we know that we said that the elevator will be gradually slowing, but it appears to that we will be arriving ahead of schedule. Therefore, we ask that you please return to your seats, as it will now be necessary to use heavier braking systems.

Vert: Ahead of schedule, hmm? Seems like those V.I.P tickets came with their own beneficial perks.

Neptune: I would hope so! Otherwise, I'd storm into their little headquarters or whatever and demand a refund!

IF: We didn't buy anything...

Neptune: Shh! They don't know that!

IF: Uh...

Histoire: In any case, we should return to our seats before the elevator starts to brake. (  ̄^ ̄ )っ

Next, everyone flew back to their seats as the voice over the speaker said.

???: Are you all back to your original seats?

Neptune: Yep!

Noire: They can't hear—

???: Good. The elevator will begin to brake in 10 seconds...

Vert: Um, there appears to be a slight problem.

Neptune: Huh? What's up, Vert?

???: ...9...

Vert: These seats do not have seatbelts.

As soon as Vert said that, Blanc quietly pushed herself off towards the ceiling. Then, she half-back-flipped so that her feet were on the ceiling as she turn around so that she wasn't facing outside.

???: ...8...

Neptune: So? Safety is for wimps. Besides, we didn't need them before.

Said Neptune as Blanc sat down and then turned away from Vert to signal the others to follow her lead. While Histoire didn't have to do much since she could just cheat with her magical flying book-carpet.

???: ...7...

Vert: Yes, but that was because we were accelerating upwards. Did you learn nothing from the physics classes Histoire made you take?

???: ...6...5...

Neptune: Well, honestly, it was all to complicated and had way to much math involved, so I slept through most of it...

???: ...4...3...

Histoire: Indeed, which is why you will go right back and make up those classes once this trip is over. 눈_눈

???: ...2...

Neptune: Aww, do I have... wait why are you all... hunkered-down, upside-down, all-around like that?

???: ...1...

Suddenly, the elevator made a loud screeching sound as both Neptune and Vert were launched towards the ceiling. 

Then, Vert reacted quickly and flipped backwards, landing hard on her feet, but with all the grace of a certain montague fighter from another game. While Neptune attempted to out-do Vert with a double-back-flip, but she undershot the second flip and landed face-first onto the metal roof.

Neptune: Mrf... Mmrfrrmfmrfrmrf...

Next, Peashy tried to help her out by pointing at her and laughing. Soon, most of the others started to laugh with her as Nepgear said.

Nepgear: Goodness, Neptune! Are you okay?!

Out of instinct, Nepgear tried to lean over to offer actual help to her sister. But physics were having none of that as Nepgear had to go back to sitting upright and using her arms as support to keep herself from smacking into cold steel.

Neptune: No worries, Nep Jr., I'm alright! (she turn her head around with a smile on her face)

Neptune: The incessant noise from the brakes made it somewhat difficult to have a normal conversation... not that anything normal was happening lately, I kinda blew my moment of awesomeness, though...

Plutia: That's okay, Neppy! I thought that flip you did was really cool! You're still pretty cool in my eyes... even if you did make yourself look stupid!

Neptune: Aww, thanks, Plutie... wait, what was that last part?

IF: She always makes herself look stupid.

Plutia: Oh, really? You've always made yourself look stupid? I didn't know that...

Peashy: Yeah. She's a real dummy.

Neptune: No! I mean, yeah, I act silly and stuff, but I'm not just some dumb blonde! The main character has to be likable and respectable, ya know!

Blanc: *muttered* About as respectable as a doormat.

Thankfully, the brakes were starting to ease up, so not only was screeching noise going away, but it was actually possible to stand up and move around. Although, they still couldn't leave the ceiling as everyone could feel this and decided to stand back up, since they knew at some point the elevator would stop and drop them back down.

Next, the voice from the speaker started to speak once again saying.

???: We would like to take this moment to point out that the wonderfully engineered seatbelts currently restraining you all have been donated to us by the magnificent Hirokazu Yasuhara and—

Then, the voice over the speaker stopped as a faint voice in the background seemed to be talking to him.

???: What do you mean they don't have seatbelts?!

Now he was arguing with whoever was in the background as the voice over the speaker now said.

???: They were supposed to be installed onto the seats already! I gave them to you two to do just that!

Next, the second voice from the background spoke up a little. But the voice over the speaker interrupted the second voice from the background saying.

???: NO! They weren't for you to wear! Why do you think they were seatbelts. You imbecile?! Grr, I knew I should've had some Eggpawns handle it instead of you two nimro—huh? My what is still on?

...

...

...

???: Oh?

Then, the voice over the speaker cleared his throat after a very awkward pause and said.

???: *ahem* If any of you would like to donate some high-quality seatbelts for our beautiful elevators, please report—

Next, the speakers made nothing but sparks and static noises as Blanc's sandals were now embedded into both of them.

Blanc: What kind of Stupid-butt crap is that!? How do you forget to put something that'll stop people from getting a friggin' concussion!? We wouldn't even have to do all this bull crap if they had just done their job!

Neptune: Yeah, you tell 'em, girlfriend!

Blanc: SHUT UP!

Neptune: Sorry...

Vert: Um... As much as I agree with you, Blanc. I'm pretty sure what you just did will get us all arrested.

Neptune: What!? But don't we have, like, diplomatic immunity or something? You know, like that dude with the metal face that can shoot lasers from his fingers?

Histoire: No, we are not like that comic book character. ( ; -_-) 

Histoire: Even if we did have diplomatic immunity, committing vandalism will do nothing but cause people to question our integrity, and that would surely hurt our shares.

Noire: Well, there doesn't seem to be any cameras in here, so it'd take a while for a staff member to take notice. It'll also be impossible for any scandalous videos to leak into the internep.

Noire: If anybody does ask what happened, we'll just say it was all Blanc's fault. I sure as hell won't go down for what she did.

Histoire: I... don't know if they will let the rest of us off the hook that easily... 

Ram: Yeah, so don't blame it on our sister. Besides, we'll tell the staff member that it was just an accident is all.

Then, Blanc mumbled something under her breath as she walked over to one of the speakers and started to pry out her left sandal.

Blanc: I don't understand how they made an elevator durable enough to make round trips to space, yet made the speakers weaker than paper-mâché.

When she (eventually) pulled out the sandal, Blanc inspected it for damage and, satisfied that there wasn't even a scratch as she puts it back on her feet. 

Uni: Well, to be fair, it just seems like that because of your strength. I mean, you are pretty strong, especially when you're angry.

Blanc: Damn right, I am.

Said Blanc with pride as she went for her other sandal. Before she could reach down to get it, the elevator finally reached its destination and was slowly coming to a stop. As it was doing so, the passengers felt lighter and lighter until eventually they started to fall back down (gently, this time).

Blanc tried to rescue her sandal quickly, but her own strength came back to bite her as this sandal was deeply lodged and refuse to go anywhere. While everyone landed down safely (with Neptune impressing Peashy and Compa by doing acrobatics and striking a pose on the way down), Blanc was stuck dangling several feet high, whose infamous temper was starting to act up again saying.

Blanc: Come on, you stupid...!

As the elevator finally came to a stop, the speakers made more static noises in a futile attempt to tell them something unimportant.

Nepgear: Oh look, we arrived!

Next, the elevator door open, leading into a station that seemed to be huge for the sake to being huge. The top half was completely see-through, allowing for a partial view of not-Earth. While the front and back walls were nothing special, the sides looked like they were taken straight from a Las Vegas hotel, with their bright, warm colors and row of flowers and palm trees.

There were more Eggpawns from before scattered about; some of them were watering the plants (wearing straw hats for whatever reason), others gave friendly waves to the newly arrived guests, who politely waved back. The left side have two massive gold doors that were partially opened by some tuxedo-wearing Eggpawns, leading into a plaza of sorts.

Neptune: FREEEEEEDOOOOOM!

Then, Neptune didn't even wait for the doors to completely open as she bolted out and started running around, mostly because she got bored of being in an elevator and wanted fresh air, but also because of how much room there was to begin with.

As Neptune bolted out, Peashy quickly followed suit, chasing Neptune around the whole place for a spontaneous game of tag, almost knocking into some Eggpawns.

Compa: Um, is Blanc going to be okay? Should we help her?

Next, Noire looked up at a struggling Blanc before looking at Compa saying.

Noire: Don't worry about her, it's not like she'll hurt herself... maybe. Let's go.

Most of the others, unlike Neptune and Peashy, walked out like normal people and headed for the giant gold doors, with Noire and Histoire telling Neptune to knock it off and stop acting so immature.

Vert: I suggest you hurry up if you do not want to be left behind~.

Then, Blanc gave her the universal "piss-off" sigh as she resumed her struggle. Only Nepgear, Uni, and... well... Blanc actually stayed behind. Blanc could have sworn that the sandal was getting losser, but nothing she did actually got it out. She then let out a long sigh as she seemed to be unable to reunite with her footwear anytime soon. Using her hammer on the thing would just make things worse, anyway since Blanc didn't wanted to bust a hole into something that's supposed to bring them back home.

Nepgear: Um... do you want some help?

Blanc: No... I can... get...

Next, Blanc grunted as she squirmed around for leverage, but no avail. She then pause for a bit and said.

Blanc: This sucks...

Uni: We could jump up and pull down on her. That might help.

Then, Nepgear nodded as they both positioned themselves underneath Blanc on either side.

Blanc: If you're going to jump up here, try not to—

Blanc turned her head to see what was going on, only to get face-to-face with a jumping Nepgear. Both Uni and Nepgear were able to leap several feet straight up thanks to their powers of a CPU Candidate. They latched onto Blanc's body, and with their combined weight (and Blanc's own strength) they were able to remove the sandal... and part of the speaker with it. All three of them landed hard on their backs, but Blanc's fall was cushioned by the other two, which was all that mattered.

Nepgear: Owwie... maybe that wasn't such a good idea...

Said Nepgear who tended to her sore back. It didn't help that Blanc landed on top of her. At least she kept some of her states from her stats from her last adventure, so she didn't take too much damage.

Blanc: Well, it worked regardless. Now I won't have to walk around half-barefoot like a hobo.

Next, she got up and put on her right sandal, tapping the tip of her foot to make sure it was secure and Uni said.

Uni: I guess so.

Uni got up as she soon realized something that would had been very helpful moments ago saying.

Uni: Hey... why didn't we just transform? Wouldn't that have made things a lot easier?

Then, there was an awkward silence as the three looked at each other.

Blanc (Thoughts): Why didn't they transform?

Blanc just shrugged as she tried to come up with an explanation saying.

Blanc: Didn't need it. We should've activate HDD and waste energy for trivial stuff, anyway.

Nepgear: Yeah, Histoire mentioned that to me and Neptune a while back, after sis used HDD so that she'd be tall enough to get onto the rollercoaster ride. It was a long and... well... unpleasant lecture.

Blanc: It figures she would try and do something like that. Gotta give her points for creativity.

Next, Blanc walked out into the station, follow by Nepgear and then Uni.

Blanc (Thoughts): If only I could get bigger when I transform.

She thought to herself, subconsciously looking at her own chest before snapping out of it. Nepgear noticed this but didn't say anything, which was probably for the best.

Then, they walked casually towards the now-closed golden doors so they didn't attract unwanted attention as Blanc said.

Blanc: Oh, by the way. Thanks for your help, I know I kinda... had a... tantrum... back there.

She started to blush and faced back forward to try and hide her embarrassment. 

Nepgear: It's okay, we know why you did what you did. We all got a bit upset at their gross negligence. It's a good thing nobody...

She then remembered her sister's "spectacular" landing and said.

Nepgear: Uh... most of us didn't get hurt.

Uni: Next time, though, try not to act like an old lady and attack things with your shoes.

Blanc: The only old lady around here is Vert.

Said Blanc who equally joked, causing the three to giggle together.

Next, a loud sneeze by Vert could be heard in the distance and said.

Vert: I have a feeling that someone just made fun of me.

Then, their laugher ended when they saw two Eggpawns, which were holding overfilled toolboxes and wearing hardhats, run past them towards the elevator.

Nepgear (Whispering): T-t-they already know...

Next, Blanc, Nepgear, and Uni started to break a cold sweat and worried about what might happen next.

Blanc: Just keep walking and don't do any suspicious.

Then, Blanc advised, smiling, and waving at the tuxedo-wearing pair of Eggpawns who were welcoming them as Nepgear and Uni followed her lead. Though they couldn't completely hide the nervousness from their face. The Eggpawns gladly opened the doors for the trio, and when they stepped through into the circular plaza, they found themselves looking right an upset Noire who was apparently was forced to wait for the trio and didn't like it at all.

As she had her arms crossed under her chest, was deliberately tapping her foot, and had a look on her face that screamed, "I'm waaaaaaaitiiiiiiiiig." In fact, she seemed to be mimicking a certain blue hedgehog right now.

Next, Noire glared at Blanc, then at her feet, then back to Blanc saying.

Noire: I see you're not barefoot anymore.

Blanc: I know, right? My sandals didn't even get a scratch on them! Wanna get a better look at them?

Blanc donned a fake smile as she lifted her foot up so the bottom was level with Noire's face. She was ready to show her just how unharmed her sandals were, violently.

Noire: I'll pass.

Then, Noire dismissively walked away, arms still crossed. Next, She looked back with a venomous grin on her face and said.

Noire: They're probably smelly and outdated. Like your game consoles.

Blanc couldn't hide her anger as Noire resumed walking away forward and said.

Blanc: And so it begins... again. (cracking her knuckles)

Nepgear: Hang in there, Blanc...

Uni: I'll see if I can keep my big sister in check.

As angry as she was right now, Blanc couldn't help but smile at the two Candidates and said.

Blanc: Thanks you two. I appreciate it.

(BGM: World Map - Sonic Colors)

And with that, everybody was back together again as they set off to explore the first park of the interplanetary complex, which, according to the giant lettering on the floor and the obnoxious welcome sighs plastered about, was none other that Tropical Resort...

...

...

...

(BGM Ended)

...Well, they were, until Neptune called out to her friends from a cotton candy stand on the opposite side of the entrance saying.

Neptune: Hey guys? Why won't this guy shut up and take my money? He just keeps pointing to a sigh with a shiny ring on it.

Minutes before in some undisclosed location...

(BGM: Cutscene — Eggman's Idea - Sonic Unleashed)

There was a large, ovular white room that, aside from the massive screen in the front showing a sea of different camera angles of Tropical Resort, was plain and almost everything. The only things in the room were some sort of command console with a keyboard, a small geometric robot, and an oddly-dressed fat man sitting on a sleek, white hovering chair.

This fat man was wearing a read coat-vest with a white zipper down the middle, a white stripe down the sleeves, yellow cuffs, a white button on each flap, and two pairs of white stripes and yellow square buttons across his chest. He also wore what looked like a black jumpsuit underneath with matching shoes that have a white stripe down the foot, gray heels, and "bolts" on his ankles. He even has an egg-shaped body too, a very important fact.

This Mustachio was busy pressing different buttons on the console and being angry about a warning message that recently pop up on screen as he said.

???: Blasted kids! Where are their parents?!

The man yelled at on of the camera views expanded to full-screen, showing a shot of Blanc, Nepgear, and Uni just as they were walking away from the elevator.

???: Did you see what that one brat did?! (pointed right at Blanc on screen)

???: He destroyed my beautifully crafted and highly expensive speakers! What nerve!

Next, the robot interjected as it hopped onto the console. This robot basically looked like two halves of a red and black sphere connected by some ball joints and thin metal bars which also made up his arms. His red hands bore a striking resemblance to his master's own. He also slightly hovered whenever he went, since he had no feet.

As the robot interjected to the scene, he pointed out saying.

???: Um, boss? I believe that person is a girl, not a boy.

???: What are you talking about? Of course he's a boy! You saw how he acted! And look at his slim physique!

???: Well then, why is she wearing a dress?

???: Maybe he was feeling adventurous today... 

???: Boss, I'm certain that there are many other girls who look much like her. Don't you think that you're being a little too insensitive?

???: Insensitive? Ha! I am the outstanding and legendary Dr. Eggman, soon to be this world's sole ruler! I don't have time to be a motivational speaker! It's not my fault if they can't handle a little criticism.

???: But aren't you the one who can't take a little crit—

Then, the robot again countered before being pressed into a ball by Eggman's angry palm.

Dr. Eggman: I don't remember programming a 'talk back to your master' function into you, Orbot. I'd start apologizing if I were you.

Next, Eggman lifted his palm back up so Orbot could extend back into his original form.

Orbot: Yes, boss. My conduct was unacceptable. I should not display such mannerisms to someone as brilliant and exceptional as you. Your intelligence, ingenuity, and ignorance are truly unparalleled.

Dr. Eggman: Why, thank you, Orbot! Wait... what was that last part?

Orbot: Nothing, sir.

Dr. Eggman: Well, in any case, I'll just send too Eggpawns to go and do some repairs. It shouldn't take too long to do.

Then, Eggman typed something on the keyboard and pressed a white button labeled "DO IT" in red lettering. After several seconds have passed, two Eggpawns  carrying equipment showed up on screen and ran past Blanc, Nepgear, and Uni who quickly became worried as Eggman said.

Dr. Eggman: I'll worry about suing them later. Right now there are more pressing matters to attend to... like WHERE IS MY LUNCH?!

Suddenly, he slammed his fists onto the console, somehow making the hovering Orbot stumble and fall to the ground.

Dr. Eggman: Cubot should've been back 30 minutes ago! What the heck is he doing?

As he said that, the room's sole door slid opened up, and Eggman rotated his chair to see who it was.

Standing by the doorway was another small, geometric robot who looked very similar to his red counterpart. But he was a yellow/black rather than red/black, an instead of a sphere motif, he had a cube one. And his name was Cubot himself.

Orbot: Ah, Cubot! We were just talking about you. They say that if you talk about someone right before they show up, it's a sigh that they'll live a long life.

Dr. Eggman: Hmph! He won't live at all if he doesn't give me a good reason as to why he's so late.

(BGM Ended)

Cubot: Calm yaself, boss man.

Said Cubot who was acting like he was Jamaican for whatever reason.

Cubot: I got ya your foot-long sandwich, fulla turkey an' erryting, but when me eyes saw dis deliciousness, I thought ta git meself something, as well.

Dr. Eggman: What?!

Was all Eggman could say since he was baffled at how a robot could get hungry in the first place... and the fact that Cubot was acting like he was a freaking Jamaican.

Cubot: It's true. I tried ta git some cotton candy for meself, but I couldn't eat it no matta how hard I shoved it in me face.

Dr. Eggman: Of course you couldn't! I didn't give you functioning jaws! Or a stomach! Or a brain, apparently!

Cubot: Wateva, Ya wanted a sandwich, so here ya go.

Next, Cubot tossed the sub to Eggman, who caught it with both hands and said.

Dr. Eggman: Couldn't you have just handed me the thing? You know, so stuff wouldn't spill on my expensively-tailored suit?

Cubot: But ya didn't say ta—

Dr. Eggman: Get out and make yourself less worthless! You too, Orbot!

Then, both of his robot lackeys rushed for the exit. Once they were heading for the exit, Eggman continues to speak saying.

Dr. Eggman: And get me some more of those aliens! I need them for my master plan to work!

Cubot: Ya got it, boss—

Dr. Eggman: Don't speak!

He command as the door closed behind them.

Next, a plate and handkerchief ejected themselves from the console onto Eggman's lap. He then put the sandwich onto the plate and cleaned up his suit with the handkerchief.

Dr. Eggman (Thoughts): Why does he even sound like that? Wasn't he yapping like a cowboy an hour ago?

(BGM: Cutscene — Eggman's Idea - Sonic Unleashed)

Then, he pressed a button on the console and a different camera view went full-screen, this time showing the whole crew hanging around at the plaza, though Nisa was curiously absent for some reason. Observing the screen, he set aside his meal for now, crossed his legs, and leaned back, elbows on the armrests and fingertips touching each other saying.

Dr. Eggman: I was originally going to conquer that meddlesome hedgehog's world, but it seems that this one has its own perks.

Next, he went into his obligatory monologue, while stroking the right side of his awesome mustache.

Dr. Eggman: If my research over the past two months has been correct, most of these girls are actually goddesses tasked with guarding and caring for their people with their ethereal powers and resource management. 

Dr. Eggman: My scanners show that they harbor harbor unique energies, the likes that I have never seen before. All I have to do is figure out how exactly their powers work so that I can use it for my own benefit...

Then, he turned his chair 180 degrees towards someone in a poorly lit part of the room and continues to speak saying.

Dr. Eggman: ...And you are going to tell me everything I need to know... won't you, darling?

And so, a fairy he was talking to was currently trapped inside a red capsule with blue translucent energy for walls and said. 

???: Y-Yeah... let's just get this over with so I can record history.

(BGM Ended)

To Be Continued...

Who was that fairy that Eggman was talking to?

Will Sonic and Tails figured out what Eggman's up to?

And where do you think Nisa went off to, not knowing that she left the others behind?

Stay tuned and find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 123 16
(This story is after the Third Sparda of Fairy Tail in Chapter 29.5 and The Son of Mavis. Part of the Third Sparda's Chronicles.) (P.S: This is inspi...
54K 1.2K 67
(the story is going through editing and proof-reading) Introducing the a new take on the original Fanfiction story Welcome one and all (Or W...
284 9 5
The following is a non-profit, fan-based crossover fanfiction, and also severs as a fully remastered version of the "Hyperdimension Neptunia Z: The A...
121K 2.1K 35
(Sequel to this story in the works! Vote for it if you wish to see it) Hello to all my glorious fans. This is my World of Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'...