Our Destiny

By quest_53

Two college rivals Purvi Mathur and Kavin Khanna cross paths again after 5 years in their best friend's weddi... More

❥Part 1❥
❥Part 2❥
❥Part 4❥
❥Part 5❥
❥Part 6❥
❥Part 7❥
❥Part 8❥
❥Part 9❥
❥Part 10❥
❥Part 11❥
❥Part 12❥
❥Part 13❥
Cover

❥Part 3❥

882 139 76
By quest_53

Same day in the evening was the pool party and the cocktail party. Everyone was dressed up in their beach wear. Excitement was clearly visible on everyone's face whether it was a child or aged people. The venue was decorated beautifully. Starters and drinks were being served and everyone was enjoying them. Few people were enjoying inside the pool as well.

Ishita and Purvi along with some other school friends were sitting near the mini bar and we're enjoying their drinks. Ishita decided not to drink alcohol as she was not very good in handling them and drunk Ishita was always a disaster.

Ishita's outfit

Dushyant's outfit

Kavin's outfit

Purvi's outfit

Purvi was sipping her orange juice when Aman, Dushyant and Kavin joined her and Ishita.

"Hii girls!" Aman chirpped.

"Hello Mehra!" Ishitaa greeted him back while Purvi simply  rolled her eyes seeing Kavin.

"Well I must say Purvi you look really hot today" Aman complimented her and she simply blushed.

"Really! Pari you are really looking good. I have never seen you wearing such dresses" Dushyant too complimented her.

"By the way I must say that two of you are also looking smoking hot" Purvi said winking towards them.

"Huh? Hot? Are you guys serious? Do you really think that she is looking hot? What a joke! I think she looks like a walking talking pineapple" Kavin said.

"Excuse me? What did you just say? Did you just say that I look like a pineapple?" Purvi stood up keeping her drink on the table.

"Yes" Kavin said casually.

"If I am a pineapple then what are you? A cactus?" Purvi shot back.

"I am not a cactus Ms. Pineapple" Kavin said loosing his temper

"Yes you are. Mr. Cactus" Purvi said folding her arms infront of her chest.

"You haven't changed a bit" Kavin said anger clearly visible on his face.

"I know. I am still competitive as before and I am never going to change for you Mr. Cactus" Purvi said smirking at him.

"You will definitely change for me one day Ms. Pineapple" Kavin said and went away. Dushyant, Ishita and Aman were standing in one corner and giggling. One deadly glare from Purvi and three of them stood straight controlling their laughter.

"Ms. Pineapple? Mr. Cactus?" Ishita said and again three of them bursted laughing.

Purvi's mood was spoiled now. She never taught that she will cross paths with him ever again. She felt strange that she never saw Kavin in Ishita and Dushyant's engagement. She asked Ishita and came to know that he was in London that time attending some important conference. Purvi too could have attended the conference but that time she was just MARKETING MANAGER of her company and now she was the COO.

Party finally came to an end and Ishita ended up getting drunk. Dropping Ishita to her room with the help of Dushyant she proceeded towards her room.

She unlocked the door and was about to enter when a voice stopped her.

"Purvi?" turning around she found Kavin standing few steps away from her.

"What?" Purvi snapped.

"I want to talk something important to you" Kavin said taking a step towards her.

"Not again Kavin. I am really tired and not at all in a mood to argue with you. We will talk tomorrow" she was about to enter her room when he caught her wrist. All of a sudden she felt tingling sensation in her lower abdomen.

She quickly pulled her hand back from his hold. "Fine make it quick" she said closing the door of her room.

"Can we go inside your room and talk?" Kavin asked

"Why? What is the problem in talking here?" Purvi asked raising her eyebrows

"The other guests are in their room we might disturb them. That's why. So, can we go inside?"

"Fine. Come" Purvi gestured him to come inside after unlocking the door. As soon as Kavin entered the room strong vanilla and strawberry fragrance hit his nostrils. It was the smell of the perfume that she has applied before leaving the room. He sat on the couch and she sat of the bed crossed leg facing him.

"What do you want to talk about?" Purvi came directly to the point without wasting time.

"Aah! I think- I was thinking- aah actually Purvi you know I was thinking- shit man this is very difficult" Kavin said moving his fingers in his thick black silky hairs.

"I don't have the whole night Mr. Cactus, make it quick or you can leave" Purvi said looking at him.

"Okay! So, I was thinking that we should forget our past and become friend. After all for how long are we going to continue with our rivalry? You are understanding what I am trying to say right?" Kavin said in one go. Purvi was looking at him blankly.

After an awkward silence for about 10 seconds Purvi stood up forwarding her hands for a handshake "Fine. So friends?"

"Are you serious?"Kavin was shocked.

"I think I can give it a try. But get one thing clear, I still feel that you are a playboy and I still hate you but I don't want to create any scene in the wedding so for a time being we can become friends" Purvi explained.

"Okay! Then friends?" Kavvin shook his hands with her and then he left the room.

Kavin's room was just one room after Purvi's room. Closing the door Purvi went to change. After changing into something comfortable she lay on the bed thinking about the decision she just made. Least did she knew that her one decision is going to change their life completely.

********************

Hope you liked the chapter.

Don't forget to paint the white star orange and comment as I wanna know how it is.......

~Byee
Khushi ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 114 26
When circumstances are unfavourable, two lovers are separated and forced into marriages with people they have nothing to offer except for indifferenc...
164K 8.3K 45
Rival it's a word between two people which shows hatred between them. But what if the two famous rivals of their college are tied in a bond called ma...
57.7K 4.2K 70
kavi/karvi story Cover credit to @khush444
5.2K 1.1K 72
Meet Siddharth , a college student haunted by the ghosts of past heartbreaks, convinced that love is nothing but a mirage. However, fate has a differ...