Kitten [Editing]

By melaninsia

Rose Marie Jones was born an orphan, and spent her most of her life raised in a group home. She's eighteen, s... More

| 0 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| epilogue |
| hello |
| Hello Again! |
| Rose |

| 29 |

2.9K 99 13
By melaninsia

"So what are you going to wear for your date?" Aria emphasized her words at the end while going through my clothes. I just sat in the love seat watching her.

"I don't know." I sighed playing with a fluffy pillow.

"What about that dress you bought yesterday? You can never go wrong with black."

"That dress scream "fuck me!" I don't know why I let you talk me into buying it."

"I mean is that a bad thing though? And I talked you into buying it because you have the perfect body for it. It fits your curves like a second skin and shows your legs perfectly." I rolled my eyes, secretly blushing at her comment. "Now where's your shoes?" She laid the dress on the seat before going to the back of the closet. It's still mind blowing that I have all these clothes and ninety percent still have tags on them.

"These will go perfect. I love red bottoms." She squealed.

"I can't even walk in heels."

"Well, we have less than four hours until Leo gets off so come on. Time to practice." I looked at her like she's grown a second head. She can't be serious. Before I can respond she yanks me up and hands the shoes to me.

☁︎︎

"My face feels heavy as fuck."

"Stop cursing. And I didn't even put that much." She responded, dabbing her makeup brush on my eyelids as I twiddled my thumbs. Aria finished me off with some lipgloss before handing me the mirror.

"Oh my God. I look—

"Spicy mamí." I just smiled, taking in my slightly different appearance. "Head up. Close your eyes." I did as told before cringing as she sprayed something on my face.

"The makeup—

"Is waterproof and this is just backup." Who makes water proof makeup...

"For someone who doesn't wear makeup, you sure know a lot." I chuckled, looking at myself again. I was truly in awe.

"Yeah well um.. I've had a lot of time on my hands." Aria shrugged her shoulders, putting her makeup away. "Take off the wrap." I did as told, letting my hair fall down to my back. I almost didn't recognize myself in the vanity. I've never straighten my hair, only wash it, and conditioned it to keep my hair healthy, not that I necessarily had the funds to go to a beauty shop.

"Aurelio won't know how to concentrate." She snickered. I'm surprised she didn't give me one of her vulgar compliments. None the less, I didn't say anything as I walked over to get dress. I slipped on these dreadful five and half inch heels before grabbing a matching clutch. At least I'm confident I won't fall on my ass tonight, thanks to Aria.

"When I get home, I'm putting on the biggest hoodie in my closet."

"Honey when you get home, you won't be putting anything on." She teased as we walked out my bedroom, towards the stair case. Aurelio was in the foyer with his back turned, talking to one of the guards. I was suddenly beginning to feel nervous about tonight and how I looked for some reason. Aria cleared her throat making Aurelio turn around slowly.

His eyes widen a bit as he stared at me. No words were being exchanged, just him staring. I don't know why but I was beginning to feel self conscious. I wanted to know what was going through his head.

"You're drooling." Aria teased, making him fix his composer. He glared at her before looking at me again, licking his bottom lip.

"I know, I'm amazing." Aria complimented herself, all the while Aurelio has yet to say anything except, fuck... Yeah, that's right. I've been learning a little Español. He held his hand out and I took it, letting him twirl me around before pulling me close. "Well you kids have fun today, no hunching and be back before midnight." I giggled a bit as she walked way.

Aurelio however, have not taken his eyes off me and it was a bit nerve racking but I won't show it.

"So, what do you think?" I break the silence, stepping away a bit. He looks me up and down before stopping at my face.

"I think.. Aria wants to be an auntie." He kissed my hand, pulling me close again. "So fucking beautiful." I tucked my lips trying not to smile as hard as I was feeling. "Shall we?"

"Yes."

"USE CONDOMS!" Aria screamed from upstairs.

"Aria." I chuckled to myself before walking out the door. I followed Aurelio as he walked towards the large six door garage. I mean seriously, who needs six cars.

"Pick one." He turned around and smiled at me. Though I think it's absurd to have so many cars, the red Ferrari is my personal favorite. Aurelio smirked at me before going over to the wall with the keys hanging. He opens the door for me and I slide in, the cool leather seats giving me goosebumps instantly. His side opens and he slides in before pushing the start button.

The car instantly came to life, and Aurelio push the gas a couple times, revving the engine, showing off.

"Yeah okay Vin Diesel, can we go?" He laughed before pulling out of the driveway. I loved his laugh, its deep and goofy, not to mention contagious. The gigantic gates parted and he wasted no time speeding through them. Though I should be worried with how fast he's driving, being next to him is the safest place I could be. My body tensed and quickly relaxed as he placed his hand on my bare thigh.

I couldn't deny how insanely hot he looked in his suits, or outside of them. The way he has one hand on the wheel, his sleeve pulled back, showing off a bit of his tattoos, his sharp jawline and incredible side profile that makes my body—

"I know, I'm beautiful." He spoke breaking me from my train of thought.

"Dork." I chuckled, looking ahead of me. The rest of the car ride fell into a comfortable silence. And a long car ride it was. "Where is this restaurant?"

"San Francisco."

"Wait- what? Why so far?"

"I thought a change of scenery would be good for the night." He shrugged, smiling towards me. "That and Flor Delicada is my favorite restaurant. It was the first restaurant I built." Seconds later, Aurelio pulled up to a huge building that lit up the street. A guy in a red jacket open our doors, whom I picked out was the valet guy.

Aurelio held out his arm and I hooked mines around him, letting him lead the way. The inside of this place was grand and beautiful, the string lights adding a little delicacy to the place.

"Mr. Martinez, so nice to see you again. Your table awaits." The overly cheery host grabbed two menus before leading the way. She swayed her hips extra hard with each step. We went to a secluded area, sheer black curtains separating it from the rest of the restaurant, and a beaming chandelier above. "Your waiter will be with you shortly, but if you need anything, please don't hesitate to let me know." I scoffed a little to loudly making Aurelio chuckle.

"That'll be all for now." He smiles as she turns hard, leaving. I rolled my eyes, sliding into the booth and setting my clutch on the side of me. I opened the menu as he slid next to me opening his. "Something on your mind?"

"Nope." I answered shortly, flipping through the menu. His hand found it's way on my thigh, squeezing gently.

"Is someone jealous?" Aurelio teased, grinning at me. I glared at him before looking down at the drinks. "Baby, you have no reason to be jealous."

"I'm not jealous." He turned my head towards him, holding my chin between his fingers. He pecked my lips before running his fingers through my hair.

"Even though I love your curls, your hair gives sexy a whole new meaning." He smiled while biting his lips.

God he's so fine. We hit the jackpot bitch!

I shook my head, ignoring my thoughts.

"You're annoying." I tried to hide my smile, while looking through the menu again.

"Good evening Mr. Martinez. Are you starting off with a bottle of Screaming Eagle?" The waiter asks, taking Aurelio's attention off me.

"Yes, and we'll be ordering shortly." He bowed, leaving the table.

"Cute waiter." I mumbled to myself but also made sure Aurelio could hear. His bitter chuckle, means that he did, making me smile to myself.

"Don't get the poor boy hurt."

"Come on baby, you have no reason to be jealous." I smirked, using his words against him.

"You think you're so clever." He whispered in my ear, his warm breath sending tingles down my spine.
"Take your panties off." My eyes widen as I looked around.

"What?"

"You heard me. Better hurry before the waiter comes back and I have to jabbed his eyes out for seeing something he shouldn't." I pressed my lips together tightly before doing as told. He put them inside his pocket as the waiter came back with a bucket of ice and the bottle of wine. He poured both our glasses before putting the bottle into the bucket.

"Are we ready to order?" He asked pulling out his notebook and pen.

"I'll have the Charlotte's Flor." Aurelio answered.

"And for the lady?"

"Um, Chef's choice.." I said a bit unsure, but I'm sure I'll like it none the less. The waiter nodded, walking away from the table. Aurelio's hand found it's way back onto my thigh, rubbing up and down.

"Is the Charlotte Flor your favorite?" I asked trying to take my mind off the feel of Aurelio fingers, brushing dangerously close to bare sex.

"Yes. It's a mixture of all my favorite things, named after my mother; my birth mother." My eyes widened a bit. "I don't remember much about my parents of course but Mantino tried to help by giving me pictures and their things after the funeral. My mother was a writer, I read her work sometimes when I'm despondent." I nodded feeling my heart grow more for him.

"I wish I had more of my mother's things. Though the picture gives me comfort."

"I can look into to it. Surely your mother and grandmother things are somewhere with someone."

"You'd do that?"

"I'd do anything to keep a smile on your face. I love you so much." He pecked my lips softly, "so fucking much." I moaned as his tongue explored, every crevice of my mouth. I cupped the side of his face, pulling him deeper into me. For a second there, I almost forgot where we were.

His slender fingers stroked my sex slowly before sliding his way in. My legs shut as I squealed in his mouth. With his free hand, he rubs my thigh, slickly parting them again. The pad of his thumb, presses against my pearl, making my body jolt.

"Aurelio.." He bits gently of neck, kissing and sucking, marking his territory. My eyes rolled back as he working his fingers in and out, caressing my gspot while his thumb rub my pearl. I closed my legs again, feeling a build up in the pit of my stomach.

"Aurelio.. stop." I clutched the end of his suit jacket. We're in a restaurant full of people, behind a see through curtain. We can't fuck he— oh my God... "please.." I squeezed my eyes shut, closely reaching my peak. "Please don't stop..."

What was that about public places and what not?

"Fuck it." I muttered aloud to myself, thrusting my hips up into his hand.

"Not so fast kitten." Aurelio chuckled, his fingers leaving me wanting. "If you're going to cum, it's going to be on my tongue and I think.." he sucked on his middle fingers, seductively. "I'm going to have you for dessert." Seconds later, the waiter arrived with our food, setting it on the table as Aurelio continued to stare at me.

"Do you need anything else sir?"

"No. I have everything I need right here."

- Carmen -

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do. Shall I prepare dinner?" The new cook, Joana ask.

"No it's fine. Rest tonight, work starts tomorrow at lunch. That's when Mr. Martinez and his fiancée are expected to arrive. You can start with something simple so we can see if he likes your food."

"Okay." Joana and Mena walked out the kitchen, going to their respected bedrooms. I put all the spices and cooking oils away before heading towards mine. I was tempted to go upstairs into Aria's room to talk but decided against it. When I turned down the hallway, I could see Aria coming out of Aurelio's office.

"What are you doing?" I could tell she flinched before composing herself.

"Nothing.. I was seeing if he'd made it back."

"But he said he wouldn't be back tonight." I tilted my head towards her.

"Really? I didn't know." She smiled before walking past me. I grabbed her arm, making her stop.

"What's going on with you? Did I do something wrong?" I need to know, I don't like the unknown feeling.

"You didn't do anything wrong I just need some time to myself, okay." She kissed me and pulled away just as fast. I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at her thumb then I relaxed.

"Yeah sure. I'm sorry. I'm being overbearing as usual." She seemed stunned but hid it with a sad look. "When you're ready to talk I'm here." I walked in the other direction, towards my bedroom. Once Aria was out of sight I pulled my phone out and called Rose. I know it was a long shot to get her to answer but I had to try. Soon as my hand touch the doorknob, it went to voicemail.

"Hey, it's Rose, leave a message."

"Rose, I can't believe I'm about to say this but—

- Unknown -

I swung the vase across her head, breaking it and knocking her unconscious in the process. I picked up her cellphone, cutting the call and stuffing it in my pocket.

"Sorry," I brushed Carmen's hair behind her ear, "but you've become a complication." I sighed as my phone buzzed incisively in my pocket. "Hello!?"

"How's the plan going?"

"Fine! What do you want?" I spat.

"Did you know about Gary?"

"Yes, and before you go pointing fingers, it wasn't Aurelio. Not like he didn't have it coming anyways."

"Glad you find this amusing. At least now you know why I'm doing what I'm doing?"

"George..." I warned.

"Sorry to put a kink in your plan. I'm on the way to Riverside now to pick up a few things and then I'm going to kill the bitch." He spat.

"You don't know where Aria is."

"I'm not worried about Aria right now, I'm talking about Rose."

"He'll kill you—

"I have nothing to lose, and he'll spend the rest of his life looking for someone desperate enough to love him. Anyways, I just wanted to give you a heads up. Send my best to Nathan." The line went dead and I growled in anger. I quickly called Roscoe whilst storming to my room.

"Hello?"

"I need you to get Carmen and take her to the safe house with Aria. We may have a problem."

Rose

The food was delicious, beyond measure. It was something totally different from what I'd usually eat and I know I'm going to want to come back soon. I had smoked Salmon, covered with "flower sauce" cooked asparagus, and tomatoes on a bed of rice.

It wasn't a full plate but it was enough, just enough to either fill you up or have you wanting more. I can definitely see the appeal and see why it's so successful. After fine dining, I listened to Aurelio talk about his childhood and how it was growing up.

I loved hearing about it past. It makes me feel like I was there in the moment, and it shows me another side of him. We exited the restaurant and the valet guys were waiting with both of our doors open.

"Enjoy the rest of your night and please visit us again." One of the guys spoke as our doors shut. I reached in my clutch for my phone, to see who called earlier.

"What is it?" Aurelio asks as he pulls off.

"It's Carmen, she left a voicemail."

"If I remember correctly, someone said no phones unless an emergency. So whatever it is, can wait til tomorrow yes?" He said repeating my words.

"Yes." I chuckled, throwing my phone into the back. "So where are we going now?" He turned his head a bit, smirking, letting me know that I was going to have to wait and see.

Not long after, we drove upon a cliff that over showed the city. I can see so much, especially the Golden Gate Bridge which I only dreamed of seeing. I wasted no time getting out the car and walking over to the edge.

"This is so beautiful— wooo!" Aurelio pulled me back into him. I must have stop watching my steps.

"The ground near the cliff is unsteady. If not careful, you can fall."

"Thank you." I looked at him, taking in his features. The sun kissing his skin makes him look so ethereal. It's more beautiful than the sunset in front of us.

"I was only nineteen when I built the restaurant. I actually worked hands on with the construction team and I lived here for a few months until it was finished. At which I discovered this place. I think this is the second most beautiful place to watch the sunset."

"What's the first?" I looked up at him.

"Landaa Giraavaru, it's an amazing place in the Maldives. I'll definitely be showing it to you soon."

"When?"

"During our honeymoon." I smiled to myself before looking ahead, playing with my ring. No matter what has happened, I can't help but feel so lucky. Blessed more like it, blessed to be able to love someone and have the feelings reciprocated. And it's genuine.

We watched as the waves crashed against the gate, and the shores. We saw the sun go all the way down until the dark sky littered with stars. Seeing that, was calming for sure. As I stayed wrapped in his arms, I could feel him lean down towards my neck, peppering kisses along my bare shoulder.

"I'm craving my dessert now.."

"Right here?"

"Right here." He repeated as a statement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 9K 56
***Highest Rank: #3, #5 & #1 in Romance Fiction (09/27/2019), (05/18/2021) & (11/24/2021 - Present), #1 in stephenjames, lovemarriage, siena, czar, m...
57.9K 1.5K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...
1M 31.9K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
246K 4.1K 113
"Everything comes with a sacrifice, deal, or benefit, however for some reason I can't figure out if I'm either of those." ...