Cute Devil and Mr Kooky

Galing kay sunnuisance

What would happen if one day some strange event happen lead to Win Metawin, the cute devil actor, accidentall... Higit pa

Authors Notes
Prologue
CH1: First Meeting
CH2: Fighting
CH3: Slave
CH4: Acting
CH5: Sudden encountered
CH6: Body swap
CH7: Chaotic
CH9: Guilty
CH10: Solution
CH11: Mystery old man
CH12: He cares.. he don't.. care
CH13: Audition
CH14: Argument
CH15: Let's move on
CH16: Train of thought
CH17: It's complicated
CH18: A little thing called love
CH19: Unknow Feeling
CH20: Unexpected outcome
CH21: Sweet Kooky
CH22: Bright's essence
CH23 : Unexpected News
CH24: Family
CH25: Painful past
CH26: Unsettled feeling
CH27: Heart to Heart
CH28: Forgiveness
CH29: Repented
CH30: Life and Love
CH31: CEO's boyfriend
CH32: Grow old together

CH8: Favor

1K 97 8
Galing kay sunnuisance

Win had curse the CEO many times already inside his mind. That CEO was really slick. He said that he only had one condition for him to meet Luke but hell noo... His mind went to their conversation few days ago.

"What is the condition?"

"He must come to see you at your unit and I will be there but..."

"But.." Win knew there was must but in every Bright's approval.

"But you will be there with me"

Win eyes widen. "Hey, are you insane, CEO? What would Luke think if I'm with you at my unit? Why I would be with you alone in my personal place?"

This was absurb. Now he was in Bright's body. If he appeared same with Win's body inside his own condo, that could lead misunderstanding. Ahh what was the CEO planning in his head.

"Fine.. if you don't agree forget it" Bright want to walk away but Win rushingly hold his hand prevent him from walked out from there.

"Can I just hiding somewhere. I will be with you there but I will not show my face. This is your body. Don't you worry what Luke might think of you if he sees you and me together inside my unit?"

Bright gave Win a look. Win thought his words could change Bright's decision until..

"Take it or leave it" Bright walked out from there leaving Win alone standing in front of his door. Win quickly realized it. He running and stop in front of the CEO.

'Fine, bastard CEO!' He wish he could say this on the CEO face.

Bright raised his eyebrow when he looked Win's facial crooked funnily.

"Okay! I agree" Win ended up pouted his lips. Arghhh he could not get mad at the CEO, could he?

"Good boy" Bright walked passed over Win and he unconciously put his hand on top of Win's head, rubs Win's hair gently, earning small gasp from Win.

Bright pulled out immediately and pretend like nothing happen but as he walked out towards his room, he looked at his hand while humming inside. 'What was that?'

Win snapped out from his thought when he heard the doorbell ring. Luke might have arrived already. He wanted to open the door but he remembered that he was now in Bright's body. CEO would not be the one who open the door in someone else house, right?

He looked at Bright who was so immersed in reading. The CEO really tested his patience. He called out Bright but the CEO would not budge making him more angry. While the door kept ringing. Win then grabbed the book from Bright's hand, finly getting attention that he wanted.

Looking at the angry CEO, Win immediately explained himself, "Luke already arrived. I have called you many time, but you won't answer me. It is not my fault that you are so ignorance - 'bitch' win curse inside-. So don't blame or say that I'm rude"

Bright pulled out the earphone from his ear and says, "What are you saying?"

Win, ".........."

Before Win could answer the doorbell once again ringing. Bright looked at the door and he took out of his phone. He pressed something and the door make 'ding' sound.

Win dumbfounded looking at that. He could understand if Bright had remote for his own unit. But this was his unit. How can Bright had accessed into it too? Bright pretend nothing happen and that was when Luke open the door by himself.

Win wanted to kill Bright as Bright didn't even show some courtesy to invite Luke from the door. He should not met Luke in the first place if this would be happen. He didn't know want to cry or laugh.

As Luke entered the unit, as expected he was shocked when he saw Bright was here-actually Win as Win still inside Bright's body.

Win didn't know how to react. Should he asked Luke to sit but he was Bright right now. Ahhh if only this bitch cooperate with him.

"Please have a seat" Bright suddenly spoke as he put his book aside.

'Woww.. I thought he gonna ignore Luke and play his Prince-like attitude.. but still.. it sounds too formal though' Win getting alarmed by Bright's sudden change of behaviour.

"Win.. what happen to you?" Luke looked at cervical collar on Win's neck in worried. But then he looked over Bright beside Win.

(AN: I hope you don't get confuse. If I write Win from Luke POV, it is Bright actually and vice versa. I will put bold on their switch name. So the name on bold is the switch character)

"Hmm.. what are you doing here... Bright?" Luke asks in confusion as he took a sit in front of Win.

Bright looked amusingly at Win. Curious on how would Win answer Luke's question. He did told Win roughly about his relationship with Luke and how he acted around Luke.

"I am Win's personal acting coach" Win tried to imitate Bright persona in front of Luke.

Upon hearing that Bright and Luke almost slipped out from their sit for different reason.

'I guess this silly bean really don't think much when he opened his mouth' Bright grumbled inside.

"Why?"

'Yes, why? Did you prepare the answer, bean?' Bright knew it Win just said whatever on his mind when Win looked at him, asking him to help him.

Win cleared his throat. "Luke, actually the CEO accidentally cause my injury. So, he offers to help me coaching in acting. Actually, I have class with him today but I forgot" Win explained clearly with a flat tone.

'You better treat me later as I tainted my own name to save your ass, Metawin!'

Win beside can't believe that the CEO actually said that he was the one who caused the injury on Win's neck. But he had to applause Bright for a smooth lie.

Luke felt something's wrong. It felt like Bright persona was not same as usual. And it was not Bright things to help actor under company personally like this. At least to this extent. Bright also looked more calm and obedient not like his usual self when they met each other.

"So, what's the matter you want to talk about, Luke?" Win asks. He don't want to prolong the conversation.

"Ahh.. I.. " He paused then his gaze switch to Bright.

"Can you excuse us? I have something to talk about with Win.. alone" Luke emphasize Win's name.

Bright nudged Win's leg under the table, giving him signal to go away from there.

'What the hell?' Win cursed inside.

However he did walked out from the living room and went to the balcony side.

'So, what's the point of having me together with him, if he gonna make me went away from there. I though he want me to be there during the meeting. What the heck?!' Win grumbled queitly. Then he tried to peek on their conversation from there.

"Win, first I'm sorry that I put you into uncomfortable situation. I should take care your matter when you joined our company. You end up in training team for the rookie" Luke apologized as he felt guilty for putting Win in those situation.

"It's fine. I take this as opportunity to learn more since before in my previous company, I didn't get this chance" Bright replies back as his hand unconciously touched his neck that was covered with cervical neck.

"Did it hurts?"

"Huhh?"

"Your neck.. What exactly happen with you and Bright?" Luke still suspicious at how Win can get close to Bright in short span of time.

"Ahh.. I just sprained my neck muscle. It was nothing serious. The doctor say I just need rest for a moment. We accidentally bump with each other and the results is this" Bright said as he pointed to his neck. He actually wanted to end this convo faster as he didn't use to speak like this with Luke.

No.. he used to be closed with Luke but that was before the incident. Everything change after the incident...

Win tried to peek at Bright and Luke conversation from the curtain but he could not hear anything. It really pissed him off. He afraid Bright might tainted his good name in front of Luke.

Win could not let Bright stay long with Luke. Who knew what might Bright did in front of Luke if he let them alone. He didn't want Luke hate him or looked at him weirdly. Then he decided to stop the conversation.

He walked out from the balcony and cleared out his throat once he reached at the living room, earning attention from Luke and also Bright.

"Win, we should start class now. I have another appointment later" Win tried to imitate Bright's personality. It was easy for him though. He was not an actor for nothing! But it still feel weird when he called out his own name.

Luke looked at Win who had indescribable expression on his face while looking at him. He wonder why Win looked quite different from their last meeting as if he met different person now.

Luke looked at his watch and said, "It's okay Win. I also have another appointment. Hope we can meet again later when we are both free"

Bright nodded his head and sent Luke at the door.

Win almost could not believe that Bright would do that in his place! He thought Bright gonna ignore Luke like when Luke came inside.

When Bright's coming back, Win immediately asked,

"May I know what did Luke tell you, Mr CEO?" Win asked politely as he didn't want the CEO went against him.

Bright raised his eyebrow and sit down. "It took some time for you to come here to drive him away." Bright took his book back.

"What? I won't do it if I know what two of you are talking about. Who know you might tarnish my name behind my back" Win suddenly worked up.

He felt angry out of sudden. He should not met Luke in the first place while his body still inside Bright. He regretted it.

Bright who just opened his book closed it back and looked at Win.

"He said that he hope you are doing fine and.. " Bright paused for a moment. He remember of what Luke tell him just before Win interrupted them.

"You should give me a call and tell me if you need anything"

"And..?" Win asked impatiently.

"Ahh.. sorry that's all" Bright didn't continue his words.

"That's all?! Are you kidding me, Mr Ceo?" If only the CEO was not inside his body, he would strangled the CEO on his neck.

"I will go to my unit now. You can stay here for awhile but make sure don't go out from this floor wearing my face and body and return to my unit before night. Take care of my body as I already give you a favor" Bright took his book and walked out from Win's unit.

"Agghhhhhh.. I hate that pineapple bitch!" Win stomped on his feet and he slumped his body on the couch.

"What happen to my life? What I have done in my past life to experience this" Win grumbled as he slowly fell asleep on the couch.

Bright went to his room to take a quick nap. Later when he woke up it had passed afternoon. His stomach growled loudly, asking to fill in with food. He walked out from the room and went to the kitchen. Looked like there was no one in the living room.

He took out his tablet and find cctv that was attached in Win's room to check wether Win already here or not. Actually his unit on this floor was designated and arranged special for him. So the cctv also were placed inside the house at certain places including the room. For the CEO safety purpose.

Since the unit on this floor belong to him, he had accessed to all the unit on the floor except for the cctv which only installed inside where he was living. So, that's why he can control remotely Win's door from his phone.

At first, he wanted to remove the cctv from Win's room when the actor came live with him but he thought that was unnecessary as Win live inside his body. So, it looked like he was looking at his own figure. And he won't peek at Win's privacy. Except for a situation like this.

After checking out the cctv, Bright find out that Win was not coming back yet. He shrugged his shoulder and opened the refrigerator. He had ran out the ingredients and food to cook. He didn't like to order food from outside but he had no choice as he really hungry right now.

He ordered the food and sit on the living room while watching the television.

A few minutes later, the food arrived. He took out all the food and served it on the dining table. The food looked so delicious and tasty. There had been a long time he didn't eat green curry shrimp. He hope the taste won't disappoint him.

After a few munches, he felt something uncomfortable inside. Suddenly, he was out of breath. He couldn't breath properly like the air was stucked inside. He held his neck tightly.

'No! Don't tell me this kid allergic with shrimp!' Bright began panicked as his breath got shallowed. He tried to stand up to get his phone on the living room, but he couldn't move as the pain slowly spread inside him.

~

Win woke up from his sleep after his stomach had been growling. It had passed afternoon. He didn't realized that he fell asleep this long. He took his phone and went back to the CEO unit.

After he opened the door, he heard some strange noise in the kitchen, sounded like his own voice, so he ran up there immediately.

He was so shocked when he found out Bright was on the floor gasped for air while holding his neck. He looked on the table and instantly understand everything. He was allergic to shrimp! Damn! He couldn't eat shrimp. Last time he almost died when he accidentally eat the shrimp.

"W..win.. Hel..p me.." Bright's felt his voice stuck on his throat.

Win was panicked when he saw Bright was fighting with himself. He didn't know what to do. He sat on the floor and took Bright on his lap with a shaky hand.

"I will call hospital.. " Win took his phone with his tremble hand.

"Call my.. assistan-" Bright coughed up blood.

Win was panicked at the sight. He immediately dialed up Mike's number and told him what happened. After he hang up he focused on Bright again.

"I already call your assistant.. You will be okay.. Don't speak anymore." Win supported Bright's head with his arm. His eyes prickled with tears. He was so afraid. He had been through this before.

It was really bad. That time he felt that he won't live again. He felt like his life was forcefully taken from him. He should tell the CEO about this. What if CEO died? Even though he didn't like the CEO and often wish to strangle him to death but he didn't wish thing would be like this. He would never forgive himself if something happened because of his carelessness.

Bright could see the tears on Win's eyes.

Why did you cry? I am the one who was in pain.

Bright tried to reach Win's eyes but it was blurred.

Am I going to die?

Bright coughed up blood again. His chest felt stuffy and he felt he didn't has energy anymore. Looking at that, Win started to held him close to his chest. He burst into tears while chanting, "Everything will be okay. Everything will be fine"

If I die, please live your life happily. Stand on your own feet and embrace your life.. Don't end up like me...

Bright then slowly lost his sight and everything went black not before he heard his name was called repeatedly.

~~~

AN : Sorry, I just realized that Bright has been suffered since he met Win. 😂😂

You may confuse a bit but it's okay. You still didn't know Bright's passed life and why he seemed lenient towards Win. 🤭

==============================

Btw, I have new story, title Ame Met Bentley. It is only one short story, fluffy and humorous! Completed! Check it out here:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/270763543-ame-met-bentley

(Or u can go to my work on my profile)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

39.7K 2.4K 20
The star dates the super fan. Win Metawin is the new rising star in Thailand and Bright Vachirawit is the fan. Oh wait, I mean Anti-Fan. The two have...
161K 9.5K 32
Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn is an aspiring photographer struggling to find his place in the entertainment industry. So when he was given a chance for...
81K 5.2K 30
Bright Vachirawit, a director and cameraman, has the biggest crush on Win Metawin, a famous actor who was well-known globally. He had been dying to...
17.8K 716 23
What happens when the country's heartthrob , Bright Vachirawit falls for his assistant manager Win Metawin but Win can't be with Bright not because h...