Lifeline 2

By trapdxllszn

Book 2 pt 3. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BOOK ONE DO NOT READ THIS BOOK!!!!! Javen and Kentrell face serious proble... More

Burning Bridge
Scold
Conclusion
Bad Case
Support
Changing
Tragic
Someday
Old Times
Vain
Stronger
Strain
Defense
Cage
Passover
NOT AN UPDATE
Flame
Moving On
Fight For You
Sincerely Kentrell
Theif
Hidden Figure
Trix
Treasure
Social
Crown
Cry
Rival
Guardian Angel
Unknown
Space
Snatch
Exchange
You or You
Damage
Timeline
One Life
Carried
Official
Drown
Hometown
Copy
Blood
Cold:Wave
Soul
Seconds
Closer
Suicide Note
The End

Action

436 23 3
By trapdxllszn

May 14, 2024
1:28 p.m
Glendale, California
Kentrell Desean Gaulden

Nia - Ignore her feet chile, he just look good to me right here

My eyes fluttered open and I could feel an instant headache. I sighed before closing my eyes again but this time just resting. I moved over closer to Javen. I wrapped my arm around her stomach before making a face.

There was no bump

I opened my eyes looking over to the left of me. This definitely wasn't Javen. I pulled the cover back to see it was another girl, she didn't have on any clothes either.

"No......" I realized neither did I.

"What the fuck?" I sat there trying to remember how this happened but I couldn't. I didn't remember anything from yesterday.

I slowly got up making sure I didn't wake her. I quickly put back on all my stuff before looking for my keys and phone. I was able to find my keys but not my phone.

"Man fuck it." I shook my head before leaving out the room.

"Shit." I stood at the top of the stairs for a moment, this headache was a pain. Worst one I've ever had. I continued my way out the house and to my car.

I got in seeing my phone was in here. I quickly grabbed it powering it on. I cursed underneath my breath seeing it was dead.

"Javen'a gonna kill me, she gon fuck me up." Is all I kept saying as I looked for a charger. When I found one I quickly charged my phone just waiting. I was scared as hell right not, for myself, my kids and my family.

I could really lose it all right now

Once it was charge enough I went to call Javen. It rung and rung making me hella frustrated. I rested my head on the steering wheel continuing to call her though, and then she finally answered.

"Hello?" She answered like I had just woke her up.

"Hey mamas....you ok? Have a good rest last night?" She was quiet, then she let out a light chuckle.

"Mhmm."

"Ok, the kids alright?"

"Mhmm."

"Can you say more than mhmm?"

"Where you at?"

"Um gas station....."

"Are you asking me or telling me?"

"Telling you."

"Mhmm, ok." She hung up. I made a face going to send her a text but then my heart dropped to my ass. I seen it was a video of me last night with that same girl.

"Oh shit......" I noticed Javen had replied with "Cute 😩😍"

"Oh yeah....this ain't gon be good." I quickly drove off heading home. I didn't even know where I was at.

I was driving for like maybe 40 minutes to an hour because I was deadass lost, but I managed to find my way home.

I took a deep breath before getting out the car. I went in the house seeing it was spotless. It smelled fresh in here too.

I slowly went upstairs checking the kids rooms. They weren't here and their rooms were cleaned up as well.

I went in me and Javen's room to see her sitting on the bed with her back against the headboard while she was eating her food with her plate rested on her bump.

"Hey mamas." She didn't look up from her phone.

Ok.......

I went over to her and she looked up at me.

"Yes?"

"Well hey baby, can I get a kiss?"

"No but you can go get yo ticket to hell."

"Here it go." She sat her plate to the side.

"Where was you last night? I was here really worried about you Kentrell."

There was no reason to try and lie she had already seen that video

"I was at a strip club with the boys."

"A strip club Trell? With a bunch of bitches half naked shaking their ass and shit? How disrespectful." I looked down.

"I'm sorry but I didn't do anything."

"Oh really?"

"Not that I really remember Javen-"

"Where did you wake up today?" She lifted my head up so I was looking at ehr.

"In somebody else bed...."

"How?"

"I don't know Jay, I'm telling you I really don't remember shit." She stared at me.

"You think imma believe that? Who was the girl you slept with?"

" I didn't sleep with anybody Jay-"

"Those hickey's on your fucking neck say otherwise. So who was the girl?" I shrugged and she shook her head.

"Well according to the video her name is Summer." A tear rolled down her face.

"Please don't cry, I-I really don't remember Javen." She shook her head pushing me away as she got up.

"Where you going?" I followed her as she left out the room.

"Please stop." I grabbed her arm and she tried to push me away.

"Where is your ring?" She asked and I looked at my finger. It wasn't there, I didn't even notice.

"I don't know."

"Fucking dummy, move." I held her tight.

"You need to chill, you're pregnant." I rubbed her bump feeling and seeing Javeyah kick.

"See you're making her upset, just come sit down." She remained trying to push me away.

"Move Kentrell! You're the one making her upset!" I just let her go. She carefully made her way downstairs and I followed.

"Javen I promise I don't remember shit other than actually going to the club last night. Everything is a blur." She looked at me.

"So you don't remember anything Kentrell?"

"No and I have the biggest headache right now so please."

"Headache? How much did you drink last night because you don't even drink?"

"I know but I also don't know how much I drank." She shook her head.

"I'm not lyin-"

"Kentrell that's hard to believe." I grabbed her hands.

"Well can you please believe me? I love you, I would never cheat-" She eyed me.

"Look, I didn't marry you for no reason."

"Can you take to where you just came from?" She asked ignoring all of what I had previously said.

"Why-"

"Kentrell you're already in hot water." I sighed.

"Ok." We both left out the house and I tried to help her in the car but once again she pushed me away. I shook my head getting in myself.

"You good?" She ignored but finally managed to get in. Once she was settled I drove away.

"Javen."

"Hmm?"

"You believe me right?"

"Just drive Kentrell, be quiet ion wanna hear yo muhfuckin' voice right now." She rubbed her stomach. I rested my hand on top of it and she didn't do anything.

At least she hasn't hit me, Javeyah was the only thing that saved that too. I would've been fucked up right now.

When I made it back to Summer's house she immediately got out.

"Oh lord." I got out too watching as she knocked on the door. She continued to knock until it opened.

"Bitch the hell is-" Javen punched her in the face.

"Don't call me a bitch hoe, you know him?" She pointed to me. Summer held her nose before looking at me,

"Yeah- I mean like what the fuck."

"This is my husband, how do you know him?"

"We met at the club."

"You tacky ass stripper, why did he wake up here?"

"Because last night he was really drunk and tired, I didn't want him out driving like that."

"Why he got hickey's?" Summer gave a small smirk.

"We just had a bit of fun last night-" Javen jumped at her making her flinch.

"You seem to remember everything, why he don't remember shit."

"Because he's a lying ass cheater. I mean duh sis are you blind."

"Don't sis me bitch, I only have 2 sisters. What did you do to him?"

"Nothing."

"I'm not stupid, what did you do to him-"

"Nothing, like I said. Now get yo ass from in front my door." She tried to shut the door but Javen completely pushed it back open going in.

"Javen no- let's just go h-"

"Let me go before I fuck you up." I quickly let her go.

"Bitch you drugged my nigga." Summer gasped.

"Are you accusing me?"

"No, I know you did it."

"Now you got one chance to admit to it. Did you drug my nigga?" Summer looked at me.

"Yeah......."

"Mhmm, come on Trell." She grabbed my hand and we left out the house. We got in the car just sitting there.

"I'm sorry." I said,

She grabbed ahold of my hand

"Oh hold up." She got back out the car going up to the house. I actually just decided to wait because a few moments later she came back.

She grabbed my hand sliding my ring back on my finger.

"Let's go home." I didn't say anything else just drove off. All the sudden she started crying.

"What's wrong mamas-"

"I wish I wasn't pregnant, I would've fucked her up so bad." I could tell she meant that, she was shaking like crazy.

"Why?"

"Number one, she fucked my husband, number two, she drugged my husband, number three, she use to bully me."

"Wait she was really one of your bullies?" She nodded.

"Yeah, imma get somebody to fuck her up though."

Javen Khari Gaulden

"So will y'all  do it for me?" I asked DaiJianna, Sky and Jonnie. We were all in a FaceTime call.

"Yeah we got you." Sky said

"Right, you just handle your nigga. We got you on this side."

"Ok, thank y'all. Record it too."

"Ight." I left the call before looking at Kentrell who walked out the bathroom, smelling and looking fresh.

He didn't look at me just sat on the edge of the bed.

"Come here." He slowly came over to me.

"Why you moving like that? You scared of me?" He nodded his head.

Oh.......I didn't know I scared him

"Oh.." I grabbed ahold of his hand.

"I was hella worried about you bruh."

"I bet.....I mean now everything starting to kinda come back. I remember her bothering me, like she kept asking did I want a drink or a dance. I just took the drink offer and started feeling weird. I kept telling her I had a wife, pregnant wife and she kept coming onto me. After that I really don't remember much- oh. We kissed and that's when I got up to leave."

"She brought my phone to me because I left it and I offered to take her home. When we made it to her house I started to feel whatever she put in my drink. It had me tired. She took me in her house and then-"

"Raped you." He made a face,

"What?"

"That's what she did. Drugged you and when you were knocked out she fucked you, for her pleasure. She raped you."

"Don't say that." He shook his head.

"Why? It's what she did-"

"Please stop." He said sternly.

"Are you embarrassed-"

"No, now please stop talking about it." He went on, starting to play his game.

I moved over to him resting my head on his shoulder.

"I was so scared because I thought you was gon leave me." He put his head down and I listened to him start to cry.

I actually did feel bad, somebody was always taking advantage of him at his weakest moments. Very annoying, but I would always fight for him because I knew he would do the same for me.

"Don't cry baby........" I lifted his head up starting to wipe away his tears.

"I love you a lot. I was just upset at the moment because I was really ready to walk up out of here with my kids. But, I trust you. So when you told me you didn't remember, I had to find out and remember for you. I did all that because I love you." He nodded and I planted a kiss on his lips.

"And please don't be embarrassed about what happened. It doesn't make you any less of a man. Ok?" He looked at me. He nodded his head making me smile.

"I love you." He rubbed my stomach.

"I love you too." He continued to just sit there.

"What's wrong?"

"I want to spend the day with all my kids. I rarely see Draco and them anyways." I smiled, Kentrell could actually go a full year maybe even more without seeing or talking to his other kids. That was weird and I've always noticed it but never questioned.

"You should do that. I know your kids miss you." He sighed.

"I'll make it happen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758K 26.3K 45
"๐‡๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ" Where a girl who has a crush on the quiet/hostile boy in...
43.5K 954 16
After being hurt your whole entire life, how could you even risk opening your heart to someone who is just as broken as you are? Could you ever lear...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...