๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐ธ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ

By Aarka2207

๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ--- She was brought there as their blood source... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ-๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter 18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter-28
Chapter 29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter 34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chpater-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter - 55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Epilogue
Darkness & Desire Series Book 2
Darkness & Desire Series Book 3

Chapter-38

7.5K 251 171
By Aarka2207

[Author's POV]

"Save me from this evil witch, mama." That little girl hugged Sara's leg more as she tried to hide from Jane who was trying to grab her.

"You little devil! Come back here. Your mama won't be able to help you today." Jane told her as she tried to grab her from the left side but that little girl moved to the other side.

"Jane, what are you doing...?" Sara asked Jane as she patted that girl's head.

"Ask your little angel, Sara. I told her to take off her shoes outside. But she directly ran inside the house with her dirty shoes and now the whole room is dirty. Look." Jane pointed towards the living room floor which had stains of dirt on it.

"Save me, mama, or your evil witch friend will make me an ugly ducky." That little said in her baby voice hugging her legs more. Sara smiled at her and picked her up in her arms.

"No one will make you an ugly ducky, my little angel and my friend here is not an evil witch, okay?" She cooed softly pinching her chubby cheek.

"Okie, mama." That girl gave her a beautiful smile. Sara also smiled at her before continuing.

"You also need to listen to others, little angel. You didn't listen to aunt Jane so she got angry, right?" She asked her softly trying to make her understand. That girl cutely shook her head nodding at her.

"So, from now on listen to her, okay Evie?" Evie nodded earning a beautiful smile from her.

"And you, too, Jane. Don't call my little angel a devil." Sara playfully warned Jane earning a cute laugh from Evie.

Three of the girl were in their own happy world unknown that the two males in the room were shocked and burning in rage from inside.

Both Kevin and Leon only wanted to know the man who was the father of the little girl Evie in Sara's arms. They wanted to know who dared to touch their Sara.

They wouldn't spare him. Sara was only theirs. They can't bear the fact that someone tried to touch their Sara and even she had a baby now.

"Who is this pretty man, mama...?" Evie asked looking at Kevin who was standing in front of her holding her phone.

Hearing 'mama' word again and again from Evie they were burning in jealousy and anger. Yes, they wanted a child to call her 'mama' but that child should be theirs only, not any other man's.

"Umm... he is..." Before Sara could complete a feminine voice interrupted her.

"Evie." A girl came into the living room holding some bags in her hands.

"Oh, Sofia." Sara spoke as she put Evie down on the floor. 

Leon and Kevin looked at the new girl who came into the room. Their eyes were showing a deadly emotion.

"I brought your groceries..." Sofia stopped in mid-sentence as she saw both males in the room.

She was unbelievably shocked at first as she was not believing whom she is seeing in her real life. She then turned to Jane and Sara with a questioning look on her face.

"Are they-" Before she could complete Jane answered her.

"You are right. They are Kevin and Leon." Jane told her.

"Oh, nice to meet you." Sofia was not believing her eyes. 

Then her eyes traveled to the living room floor which was a mess now in the dirt. She then looked at Evie standing beside Sara's leg. Evie hides behind Sara's leg again.

"Did you do all this mess, Evie?" Sofia asked her in a scolding way. Evie looked down with a cute pout as she scolded her.

"It's fine, Sofia. It's not a big deal." Sara interrupted her making Evie stand in front of her. In return, she earned a sigh from Sofia.

"Sara, she is my daughter but you are the one who is spoiling her." Sofia said to her as the girls chuckled forgetting about the two males who are getting confused by their talks.

"She isn't your daughter?" Kevin asked her with a confused yet serious expression making the girls looked at him.

"No, she is Sofia's daughter." Sara replied to him. 

Hearing this, both males got relieved. They calmed down a bit knowing that she isn't Sara's daughter.

"Then why is she calling you 'mama'?" He again asked.

"It's just her habit to call me that. Actually, Sofia is her mother." Sara informed them.

Hearing this, their all rage went away. It was good, otherwise, they would have killed somebody if they didn't find who was that man who is the father of Evie.

"Anyways, Sara here is the groceries that you told me to bring for you." Sofia handed the bag of groceries to Sara.

"Thank you, Sofia." Sara thanked her softly.

"No problem. Let's go, Evie." She said to Evie as she came to her and grabbed her hand in her small one.

"Bye-bye, Mama. Bye-bye evil witch." Evie teased Jane a little, in return, she earned a playful glare from her and a little bit of scolding from her mother.

Sara went into the kitchen to put the groceries. Kevin sat beside Leon putting her phone on the table beside the sofa.

"You should get changed. Otherwise, you will get a cold." Jane told them. 

They nodded at her not having any choice. How can they tell her that Vampires don't get cold? Jane handed them the clothes and showed them the room to get changed.

After changing they came back into the room. They talked for a bit before their guards came to take them after like an hour.

Coming back to the hotel rooms, they told the other brothers everything. Before knowing the full truth first the other four brothers asked about the guy who was the father of that girl.

They were burning in rage knowing that, but they calmed down as they knew the real matter. They were sitting in the room drinking their drinks.

For a moment they were angry and a little bit scared thinking that they lost the chance to claim their Sara again and to with a non-existent human guy whom they were thinking as the father of Evie.

Also, they were thinking to kill that guy and make Sara theirs again not even thinking about how Sara would feel.

"Did you save her number?" Kevin asked Raimon while looking at his glass of drink.

"Why wouldn't I?" Raimon replied with a smirk.

With an excuse to call somebody to pick them up from Sara's house, Kevin called Raimon from Sara's number to get her number easily.

[Next Morning]

Walking in the corridor which was now getting crowded, four brothers were finding their Sara. Leon and Kevin weren't able to come as they were busy with their shot.

Sean was walking through the corridor while his eyes were roaming here and there to find his love, his Sara.

When he turned to the right side of the corridor he stopped as he saw her. Sara was standing on a stool decorating the walls with the designer curtains.

Sara was unaware of his presence engrossed in her work. She was standing on the stool, but still, the place where she is trying to adjust the curtain was on height.

She was standing on her toes reaching the place. However, she didn't realize when she came on the edge of the stool while climbing on the place. 

Sean was also not noticing where she was standing. When Sara stumbled a little in her position, he noticed where she was standing.

He realized that if she even took a slight step back she would fall. And to his horror, Sara did that. She was trying to reach the place, but she didn't realize that she was at the edge was the stool. 

"Ahh!" She fell from the stool.

She closed her eyes thinking that she would end up on the floor in an injured state. However, she didn't feel any hard surface on her body. Instead, she felt arms around her and a presence close to her.

When she opened her eyes, she was directly met with a pair of beautiful ocean blue eyes. Her hands were wrapped around his neck for supporting her. Sean was holding her in his arms in bridal style. 

Realizing in which position she was right now, she blushed hard tinting her cheek with red blush. Her eyes were not leaving his face even when she was feeling very much embarrassed.

After five years later, he was holding her close to him. Feeling her warmth against him was not letting him leave her again. He doesn't want to even let her go from his arms. 

His heart was beating inside his chest crazily that he could even feel how his heart was beating. But all this feeling was snatched away from him by his own vampire instincts. 

Sara's scent was arousing his inner bloodthirst which he had controlled all these years. He wanted to bite her then and there at the moment.

But he can't do it now. He hurriedly put her down on the floor and without even a single word he went away from there. More like he ran away from there.

Raimon was finding Sara when he saw Sean walking hurriedly towards his hotel room. He saw his stress-filled face. Without thinking much he followed him back to the room.

When he came back into the room, he saw that Sean was gulping the whole bottle of the blood that they got from the blood bank for their needs.

"Sean..." He called him.

Sean stopped putting the bottle on the table with a loud voice breathing heavily. From the corner of his lips to his neck a flow of blood can be seen.

"What happened, Sean?" Raimon asked him with a worry that was visible in his voice. 

He had never seen this type of behavior of his. Like a blood-thirsty vampire who can't control his bloodthirst. Sean was all the opposite of that. Sean was the most controlled one among them. 

Raimon knew that their big brother can't lose his control over blood like this ever. That's the thing that is making him confused.

Sean sat on the sofa making himself calm. Raimon waited there for few minutes waiting for his reply. When he saw that Sean was calmed down he asked him again.

"What's the matter, Sean?" Raimon asked as he sat on the sofa beside his one.

"Sara..." Raimon got confused by his words. But then he understood what he wanted to say. 

How can he not? When he and his other brothers already had experienced that but he just didn't take a look at that matter before.

Sara's scent has become irresistible for them. They realized it on the first day they met her after years. 

Her scent which they were following was pulling them towards them even if they were trying their hard to resist it. But they couldn't as they were not able to do it.

"It has become irresistible. If I would have stayed there one more second, I would have bitten her till now." Sean said putting his head on the headboard of the sofa closing his eyes.

"We need to make some distance from her for the time being until she remembers us..." Sean said.

"Hmm..." Raimon nodded with a hummed reply.

Raimon knew that it was the right decision for the current time. They can't bite her when she doesn't even know who are they in real. Who they are to her.

They don't mind biting her. But not this time when she doesn't even remember them. They need to control themselves until she remembers them.

Sara was doing her own decoration work engrossed in her thoughts. She was working but her mind was roaming around the previous encounter with Sean.

She wanted to thank him for saving her but she was also embarrassed about the situation she passed.

But she was also confused about his behavior from previous. He didn't speak a word and left from there suddenly putting her down. He also looked stressed about something to her.

"What are you thinking, Sara?" Sara got startled by a sudden voice. She looked beside to see Jane standing there.

"Nothing." Saying that she focused on her work again.

"Well, did you notice something?" Jane asked her. Sara looked confused about what is she asking.

"What?" She asked her. Jane looked at her shocked.

"Seriously?! You didn't notice anything?" Jane said with disbelief.

"Just say it clearly, Jane. What are you trying to say to me?" Sara asked her leaving a sighed breathe.

"I'm thinking that one of the Dankworth brothers is interested in you." Jane said. Sara looked at her in shock about what she said right now.

"Are you crazy? What are you saying?" Sara asked her with shock.

"I'm sure about that." Jane told her.

"May I know the reason." Sara asked her crossing her arms.

"Can't you see? All of them always roam around here in the hall. Why? Because they want to talk to you. Why? Because I sure that one of them is interested in you." Jane told her with so much excitement.

"I don't believe." Sara told her shaking her head as 'no'.

"Of course you won't believe. My innocent Sara. I doubt you had your first kiss, too." Jane spoke in a fake pity-type expression but stopped realizing something.

Sara stopped her work to hearing what Jane said. Jane directly looked at her with a guilty expression. Jane tried to say something but Sara put her hand in front of her before she could say something.

"No need to say sorry. I know you didn't mean it." Sara told her. Jane just looked down with a small smile thinking how sweet her friend is.

Sara sometimes gets upset because of her lost memories. Hearing some talks which would relate to her past would make her upset, but she doesn't mind it much nor she blames others.

Why would she blame others for the thing which she doesn't even remember?

She is satisfied with her current life and thinks that she doesn't need her memories back. But deep inside she still wants to know what is her past.

Did she have any family?

If yes, then are they finding her or not?

Was there someone whom she... loved?

"I know you don't mind it but I feel that deep inside you feel upset about that." Jane told her holding her hands in her. Sara just looked down knowing that her friend knew everything about her.

"But promise, me that even if you had your first kiss or not, you won't give it to that dump parrot." Jane told her. Sara sighed at her repeated words again.

"Jane-" She cut Sara's words.

"I know, I know that you have given him a chance but I know that you are too much good for that dumb parrot. You deserve someone better than him." Jane said and then went away from there knowing that she would melt by the sweet talks of Sara.

It was nearly evening now. The hall was nearly ready for the party night now. Just the checking of the light was remaining.

Kevin and Leon had also completed their shot and came here to see their Sara. As Sean told them about his experience from before, they were staying away from her.

It's getting more hard for them. The arousing thirst that they were feeling because of her sweet scent it was not calming down by any other blood.

They only needed her blood. Only hers. Only her blood can calm their thirst. But not now, they need to wait.

Alvin was standing at the pillar while looking at his strawberry working instructing all the workers to do the work. 

Sometimes he and his brothers would growl lowly in jealousy as they see some guy talking to her smiling or sweetly. 

They had hated the fact of some other guy being close to Sara more than them and they still hate it, more than before.

His eyes and mind were following Sara's every move. However, he got distracted by an annoying voice.

"May I know the reason behind your presence in this place, Mr. Alvin." Came Jane's voice as he turned around to meet Jane who was standing there with a smiling face.

"Not a specific reason." Alvin replied in a straight tone.

"There should be a big reason otherwise a businessman like you won't be roaming here." Jane told her with a mischievous smile.

"What trying to say, miss Jane?" Alvin asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"You tell me truthfully, Mr. Alvin. Why are you here?" She asked him finally with a smirk.

Sara was working with workers instructing them how to do the work unaware of the intense gazes on her. The work is going to be finished now.

Just then a new person came into the hall. He was looking here and there to find somebody. When he found that person he smiled widely.

Simon's eyes were following Sara when he noticed someone approaching her. But what angered him was that someone was a guy. That guy was surely taking his steps towards her.

"Love..." 

Sara heard that familiar voice. As she turned around she was engulfed in a tight hug by a guy. A growl left from the five brothers which Alvin heard as Jane was talking to him.

When he saw looked at his other five brothers to know why they growled he saw them looking somewhere with a dark angry look. When he followed their gazes his eyes also turned dark in anger.

A guy was hugging his strawberry tightly.

"And the dumb parrot came." Alvin heard Jane saying something standing beside him. He narrowed his eyes darkly looking at her.

"Who is that guy?' Alvin controlled his anger not to lash out at her.

"He's one of my friends." She answered casually.

"Then why is he hugging Miss Sara?" Alvin asked again spacing out the word 'miss Sara' not wanting to call her strawberry in front of her.

"Actually, he likes Sara. He had asked her out but-" Before Jane could say anything Alvin was out of her sight walking towards that guy name 'dumb parrot' and Sara.

"I missed you, love..." That guy spoke breaking the hug as he was holding Sara by her shoulders now.

It angered Sean more hearing that guy referring her with the nickname he gave his Sara. He was controlling himself not to go and cut that guy's tongue into pieces.

If looks could kill, that guy was already dead and burned alive by the burning gazes of the boys.

"What are you doing here?" Sara asked him softly taking a step back from him.

"Actually, I was missing you so-" That guy's words got cut by a dark cold voice.

"Won't you introduce us to your friend Miss Sara?" Sara turned around to meet Alvin who was standing there with a serious face and dark eyes which were glaring at that guy who touched his woman.

Sara was going to say something when that guy spoke in between. His expression told them that he recognized who were they.

"You are Alvin Dankworth, am I right?" He asked him.

"You are right. I am the one." Alvin replied in a cold tone.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Peter." Peter said forwarding his hand to him for a handshake.

Looking at his hand a plan came into Alvin's mind as he grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard enough for peter to scream in pain, but peter controlled it.

"Noice to meet you peter." Alvin spoke with a mocking tone shaking his hand and squeezing it more.

Peter was trying hard to free his hand but Alvin was not letting him making him hurt more and more.

Alvin wanted to break his whole arm from which he touched his strawberry. But he controlled in front of Sara.

"Can you tell me who might you be to Miss Sara?" Raimon asked him as he came and stood in front of them. Peter looked at them and then at the other brothers who came there also. 

"Well, I'm her boy frien- I mean would-be-boyfriend if she said yes." Peter spoke burning their rage more.

Boy-friend?

"Hi, dumb parrot." came Jane's voice making Peter sigh in anger.

"Don't call me that Jane!" Peter warned her pointing his finger at her other hand as his other hand was trembling in pain still as Alvin nearly broke his palm.

"Truths are bitter, dumb parrot." Jane told her crossing her arms.

"You-" Peter stopped as Sara stopped them interrupting them in between.

"Stop. Don't start your bickering here now. Jane, come with me. I have some work with you." Sara dragged Jane. 

Before going Jane stuck out her tongue at Peter earning a glare from him. As they went away from there, Peter looked at the boys who were looking at him with dark gazes.

Before he could say anything, he went away from there getting a call. Excusing himself, went to a silent place to hear from the call.

"Boyfriend, huh?" Kevin sneered in anger glaring at Peter's back.

"This worthless human thinks that he would be our rose's boyfriend, huh?" Simon silently growled clenching his fist.

"Today is the last day of his life." Leon declared with a dark tone and determination.

"No." Others looked at Raimon who spoke those words.

"And why is that?" Alvin asked him.

"He shouldn't die that easily after what he did." A demonic smile came on Raimon's lips as he said. The other five brothers understood his words as they smirk evilly in return. 

That guy is going to get a huge punishment to even think of touching their Sara like that.

Sara was doing some paperwork in a room that was allocated to the party organizers when suddenly all the light of the hall went away spreading the darkness all over the place.

Sara wasn't able to see anything in the darkness. She tried to find her phone which she placed on the table. After getting it she opened the flashlight and slowly came out of the room.

In the hall, few flashlights were on. Some murmuring was also happening there about how the light was turned off.

"Sara..." She heard Jane's voice. She turned to the side to see Jane standing there with her phone in her hand.

"Jane, how did the lights went away?" She asked her.

"I don't know. I sent a worker to check the main switchboard. Let's wait." Jane said to her. Sara nodded at her. Just then a thought came into her mind.

"I think we need to double-check the arrangements of the light before the party. There shouldn't be any problem during the party." Jane nodded at the suggestion of Sara.

They waited for few minutes. Then lights came back again. The workers relived as the lights came back.

All the workers started to return to their works when they heard a painful scream. Sara and Jane recognized the voice. It was Peter's voice.

The workers came running to the place from where they heard the voice. Sara and Jane also came there. 

They saw a crowd was circling there something. They came close to see what is happening there. But what they saw shocked them.

Peter was lying on the floor beaten up.

His one eye was turned purple. His lips were bleeding. He was in half senses while moving his arms and legs slowly. 

Jane and Sara looked at each other with shock and confusion as they saw his condition. They came to him and bend towards him.

"Peter, are you okay?" Sara asked with concerned filled toned which didn't like by someone even a bit.

Crossing the crowd, boys came there and stood there as nothing has happened. They looked at Peter who was lying on the floor all beaten up.

"Hey, dumb parrot. What happen to you?" Jane asked him as she patted his cheek with a light force.

"Help him to sit please." Sara requested to the other workers as they nodded and made him sit on the chair which a worker brought there for him to sit.

Jane passed him the water to drink. He was nearly able to drink it as his hand was trembling in pain.

"How did this happen, Peter?" Sara asked him softly with concern, too which boys hated most.

"I... I... don't know..." Peter replied slowly as he was breathing heavily.

"You don't even know who beat you up. How dumb you are, my dear dumb parrot friend." Jane joked mockingly.

"Jane!" Sara scolded Jane as she went quiet controlling her laugh.

"When the light went off... I... I... was talking... on my phone... when... when... suddenly... in the dark... someone came.... and... and... started to... beat me... I don't... even know... who was that... person..." Peter replied slowly. Slowly he got unconscious. Sara was confused about his words.

Someone beat him in the dark?

Who might it be?

After sending him to the hospital and calling his family members, they returned to their own work.

Boys didn't even let her touch that Peter even for helping him. Unwantedly they helped him to send him to hospital after... beating him to the death...

How can they let him live peacefully after he touched their Sara?

Turning off the main switch they came to the balcony where Peter was still busy talking with someone on the phone.

Without letting him know, they came one by one at a fast pace and beat him till he fell on the floor. They were sure that they had broken at least one of his bones.

Tomorrow was the party that Sara was organizing all these days and the party that they are invited to. They were ready to execute the first part of their plan to...

Make her remember them.

[Next Day]

[Sara's POV]

The party was just started. Just a few people had come here till now. The party organizer team was also invited here.  So Jane and I were also here at the party.

Looking at the whole party hall I was sure that the party would be great. The whole hall was prepared perfectly as planned.

Well, it looks like everything is perfect. But still, as a party organizer, I need to check if everything is perfect and place in its own place.

Jane was busy with some of her work, so, I was the only one who was checking everything if it was perfect.

I was checking on every table and every corridor when I saw some of the boxes of the decorating things were placed on the floor in the way of the corridor.

Who placed it here?

I thought to put it in the storage room as it was the real place for it. I bend down on the floor adjusting my dress which was long.

It was really pretty. Jane chose it for me to wear to the party. I placed the box onto each other one by one. They were stumbling a bit, so slowly walked holding them in my hand.

"Ahh." Suddenly my leg stuck with my dress and boxes fell from my hand. I was going to fall when a pair of arms saved me.

I looked in front to see the person who saved me. It was a pretty girl nearly my age.

"Are you okay, miss?" She asked me. I stood up straight getting adjusted in my dress.

"Thank you." I thanked her.

"No problem. Should I help you in this?" She said pointing to the boxes which were on the floor now.

"Well, don't mind. But I think I will need you." I told her nervously. She just gave me a sweet smile.

"Not need to get nervous, miss. I will help you." She said as she started to collect the few boxes and I collected the few boxes.

"Now please tell me, where should I put these boxes?" She asked me softly.

"Sure, please come with me." I told her and lead the way as I came to the storage room followed by her. Putting the boxes in the room I closed the door and came outside the room.

"Let's go back." I told her as she nodded and we head to the party hall again. It was a long way so I thought to talk to her a bit.

"So, are you invited to the party?" I asked her.

"Yes. We are invited by one of my father's friends."  She replied softly. 

Such a sweet girl.

"What's your name?" I asked thinking to know her more.

"Arima." She replied.

"What a beautiful name you have." I exclaimed. 

"What's your name, miss?" She asked me.

"Sara." I told her.

"You also have a beautiful name." She told me as I gave a smile in return.

[Author's POV]

Sara and Arima walked towards the party hall talking with each other, knowing each other more. It is said that two persons become friends when they some similarities in them. These two girls also have those similarities.

They are two pure souls.

Talking with each other they came to the table where Arima's parents were sitting. Sara also talked to them. They were a really sweet family. It gave her a warm feeling.

Arima and Sara kept talking to each other walking in the party hall. They became very good friends. 

Sara was checking all the preparation for the party while talking to Arima who was also helping her with her work.

The party hall was started to fill with the guest as they were coming into the hall. In the guest list, the Dankworth brothers were also included.

The brothers came at the hall all prepared in their handsome suits. The media was strictly not allowed in the party due to the presence of the superstar brothers Kevin and Leon.

Coming into the party their eyes impatiently roamed around the hall to find their Sara. They can feel her sweet scent at the party. But it was mixed to the smell of the other human here.

They slowly started to roam around the hall to find her. Then they found her sitting with a family talking with a pretty girl.

For the first time in their life, they found some other girl whom they could compare with the beauty of their Sara.

For them, their Sara was the most beautiful girl in the whole world. But today they found some other girl whom they could say that she was pretty. 

Just like their Sara, who was looking breathtakingly beautiful in her blue dress and her long hair which were free and reaching up to her waist. 

It reminded them of their prom party night where she was also looking beautiful and she was looking more beautiful now.

"May I know why are you looking at my girl." Hearing the familiar dark voice suddenly they didn't even flinch.

"You know that you are not a guest here, Andrius..." Raimon said looking at him who was sitting on the table just beside theirs.

Andrius was sitting there with all prepared in the black shining party suit. 

"I don't need an invitation to go. I can go anywhere I want. But now tell me why are you gazing at my girl?" Andrius asked them with a serious tone. The boys got confused about what he is trying to say. 

"Your girl?" Alvin asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"And who is that?" Leon asked him.

"The girl who is wearing a grey-colored dress." Andrius spoke sitting on the only empty chair on the table where the brothers are standing.

"You misunderstood, Andrius. Because we are not looking at her. We are looking at the girl she is talking to." Simon replied him looking at both the girls who are talking to each other laughing.

"May I know why." Andrius told them with a raised eyebrow. Others just smiled in return.

"You could say that your wish to meet our lady love has fulfilled now." Sean said with a smile on his face.

Andrius got confused by his words and raised one eyebrow at him. Then he understood something.

"Your lady love is alive?" It was more like a question from Andrius.

"Fortunately yes." Kevin said drinking the wine from the glass.

Andrius looked at the girl who was talking to his girl for some time smiling and laughing. He smiled genuinely looking at his friends who are busy gazing at their one and only lady love.

"I'm happy for you all." Andrius said to them.

"Now tell me what is the meaning of 'your girl'." Leon asked him. Andrius looked at the girl who was wearing a grey long dress, whose name is Arima.

"You were right. My answer is yes." Andrius said with a deep voice not taking his eyes off of Arima who was talking to Sara continuously smiling.

"I knew it from the first when we met in the restaurant that time." Leon told him smiling widely.

The brothers were also happy for their friend who found his love. Just like them. They just hope that he doesn't need to go through the pain they bear in those five years back then.

Both girls were talking to each other and all the seven males were talking to each other. Both girls were unaware of the gazes from the males. 

While the boys were constantly gazing at them from time to time as some of the guests were greeting them.

Talking with Arima and her sweet family, Sara was feeling so much happy. They were really a sweet family. She was feeling like she was with her own family.

They were talking when an announcement happened about the dance. The bride and the groom, for whom this reception party was organized came to the dance area and started dancing.

Sara was looking at the couple and the few people who were dancing around them changing the partner turn by turn when a hand came in front of her.

She looked at the owner of the hand to see to was Alvin.

"Hello, miss beautiful." Alvin said with a charming smile which was only for his strawberry.

"Mr. Alvin?" Sara didn't know that he was invited here.

"Yes, it's me." Alvin told her smiling.

"I didn't know you were invited here." It was more like a question from Sara.

"Well, yeah I and my brothers are invited here as one of our business partners invited us." Alvin told her casually.

"Oh." Sara just gave him 'o' type reply. 

Then Alvin put his hand in front of her to take it. Sara looked at his hand confused while Arima was looking at all the scenarios innocently. 

"Will you honor me to dance with a beautiful lady like you, Miss Sara?" Alvin asked her in a royalty-like tone. Sara looked at him a little shocked.

Dance...?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pictures included in the chapter are not mine. Their rights belong to their real owner...🙏🙏

Another spoiler in the chapter...

Guess in which line...😉😉

Tell me about the chapter...😊😊

Please vote and comment...🥰🥰

Enjoy...😘😘

Thank you...💖💖💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 301K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
83.3K 4.2K 44
Bueno el tรญtulo lo dice todo, mayormente serรกn soft y angst)? no estoy muy segura de si habrรก smut ya que no soy buena con eso pero quiรฉn sabe. โŒNO S...
50.5K 2.3K 52
*cover image is not mine* After an unexpected divorce, Alina goes back to her hometown in search of a new place to call home. With a strict budget...