Play My Game--Cosh Fanfic

By cosh4liife

Chloe; The preppy, lovable girl that every guy wants to get their hands on. Josh; The player, jock who can't... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
THANK YOU!!!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
UPDATE #1
NEW STORY!!!

Chapter 13

2K 54 3
By cosh4liife

Chapter 13

----

I slowly open the front door of the school, pulling down the back of my skirt.

My bag slips down the side of shoulder. I grab it and reposition it.

I reach my locker and twist the knob.

A cold pair of arms wrap around my waist.

I look up and see Josh's blue eyes. He smiles.

"Hi." He says.
"Hi."

He leans against the locker next to mine.

I see Paige in the corner of my eye. My eyes focus back on Josh.

"I have hockey practice tonight and was wondering if you wanted to come. We could study a little during my breaks." Josh says picking up a piece of my hair.

I nod, "Ok yeah sounds good."

Josh smiles and walks closer to me. Softly placing his lips on mine.

I open my eyes a little and see Paige turn back around and stomp the other way.

Josh pulls back, "Look. I got to go meet Mikey. But see you later?" He puts his forehead to mine. I smile them nod. He kisses the top of my head and walks the other way.

I smile then Maddie comes up to me, "So? Give me all the details!"

I laugh, "What details?"

"Um I don't know the part where you and Josh were kissing in the middle of the hallway!"

I close my locker and start walking, Maddie following me.

"Oh that? Well you know....."

Maddie laughs, "You know? What's the status?"

"Um well I guess you could say we are official."

Maddie stops in the middle of the hallway and turns towards me, mouth open.

"Chloe has a boyfriend!" She says.

I smile.

"We have to tell Paige." Maddie suggests. I shake my head.

"No. If you didn't hear we got into a fight yesterday actually about Josh and I. But I also think she knows because I kind of saw her watching us in the middle of the hallway." I say starting to walk away again.

"Well just always remember she is the one that got you two to actually
Talk to each other." Maddie says walking the opposite way.////end of chapter 14

Hmmmmm does Maddie have a point?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749K 24K 34
Jeremy Heere had always been into girls. If you want to be more specific, Christine Canigula. That was a fact well known to he and his best friend, M...
16.8K 748 33
After Clara's death, Chloe is almost positive that Josh was wrong. It's not going to get better. Will Chloe get her mind off of Clara's death and con...
85.5K 2.1K 31
chloe and josh are the perfect couple. everyone at school knows them, but then a decision is made that could separate them forever. will they ever g...
16.1K 253 29
Y/n Lukasiak is living in the shadow of her older sister Chloe and her friend Mackenzie but what happens when she is put on the competition team with...