๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น | Oikawa...

By santnyx

***REWRITING + fixing up grammarโ€ผ๏ธ*** " ๐™Š๐™ž๐™ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–-๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ! " " ๐™‰๐™ค " / หš... More

๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 0
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 1
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 2
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 3
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 4
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 5
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 6
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 7
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 8
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 9
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 11
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 12
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 13
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 14

๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 10

6.4K 182 26
By santnyx

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

You get up at 8A.M. today which seems like a reasonable time to start preparing for what you would call a date even if Oikawa says otherwise.

You made your bed look nice because you're in a good mood, and then prepare the outfit for today before taking a quick shower. After hopping out of the bathroom and putting on the cutest combination of clothes you have, you then turn your messy hair into your favorite hairstyle.

The weather is quite sunny today and you aren't sure anymore if picnic is still a good idea. But still, time spending with Oikawa is always a good idea to you.

You finish cooking the lunch for today and then pack them into two small bento boxes, along with some fruits in them. Next, you prepare a mat that the both of you can settle on once you find a spot to sit at the park you and Oikawa aim to go to today.

Oikawa said he'll bring some drinks and snacks, so you have no worries for that.

The minute after you got everything done and ready to go, someone rings the doorbell, and it's no one other than the person you were waiting for.

"Morning, Kageyama Y/n-san! Oh, you look... cute," Oikawa exclaims brightly but his voice started to fade out at the mentioning of your looks. You stare at him from head to toe as well, seeing he has a khaki-colored hoodie and a matching pair of jeans on.

Though it may look like he didn't really put his thoughts into it, Oikawa will never going to let you know that he woke up at 7 today just to find an outfit, and no matter what he wears, he still looks decent. Because of that reason, he couldn't decide which outfit was the best.

After you're done checking him out, you smile at him, "thanks, Oikawa Tooru-san. You look hot today."

"Y/n-chan, stop being so straightforward!"

"Hehe, just kidding... I mean no kidding. But anyway, thanks for the compliment. Shall we go now?"

"Yes. Let's go. I have a bike, we can go together unless you want to take your own. You have a bike too, right?"

"Hmm, I think it's broken! In that case we're riding on your bike," you smile at him innocently, but of course, you lied. You still have the bike that your grandfather gave you in your first year or junior high still lying somewhere safe in your yard which you could easily take out for today, but you just want to sit behind him on his bike.

"Hop on, then," Oikawa chuckles as if he knows your plans. He put the lunch packs in the front basket of his bike before getting on it, signaling you to hop on the back.

Oikawa bikes past streets and homes while you rest your arms on his waist and enjoy the views of the town. The brunette blushes slightly, loving the idea of you holding on to him and gripping his waist.

Eventually, his bike settles at a park and you two choose a spot near the river for lunch. The sunlight was beaming before you and him but you are both safe from it by the sunshade of the tree.

"Isn't it a good day for picnic? Well, except it's a little too hot," Oikawa states and you nod in agreement, though you want to argue that it's more likely because he's wearing a hoodie today.

Oikawa opens the box that he brought and it reveals a good-looking apple pie in there.

"My mom insisted on having me bring this. Have you tried her pie before?"

"Not that I can recall... here, I'll try them," you use a fork to cut out a small piece and bring it to your mouth before exclaiming, "They're delicious, Tooru-san! Tell her I said thank you!"

"Of course, why wouldn't it be? The Oikawa's food recipe is the best in Miyagi!"

"But your mom's skills are definitely better than yours," you giggle softly and Oikawa makes a pouting face.

"Here, you have some too," you shove a big piece of pie into his mouth and laugh at the sight of him chewing it like a hamster when it eats.

"What time are you free until?" Oikawa asks and you answer, "around 5 pm or so. I'm treating Hajime to ramen today because of a stupid bet. Wanna join us?" You think about the bet you had with Iwaizumi not long ago which was just a matter of flipping a coin.

Oikawa shakes his head, "can't. My mom wants me for dinner today. Another day might be fine."

"Oh ok. Another day it is, then. I'll invite Matsukawa and Makki next time," you smile, feeling a little disappointed that he couldn't join you for dinner.

"Yeah, sorry about that...aw! Watch where you're going—" Oikawa shockingly shouts when a little boy runs up to him, unaware of him sitting there, and crashes into his chest. Suddenly, the boy seems familiar and yells out Oikawa's name after staring at his face.

"Tooru!!"

"Takeru? Ah! what are you doing here? Don't tell me your mom is here too."

"Why wouldn't she be? Do you expect me to come all the way to the park by myself? I'm in elementary school, Tooru. And is this your girlfriend?" The young boy who approaches you and Oikawa was none other than Takeru, Oikawa's nephew. He's an energetic boy that you've met a few times since he was 5 years old or so.

"She's not my girlfriend! Ugh, just go to your mom, we're not hanging out with a kid today. Shoo-shoo"

"Tooru-san! Don't be rude to him!" You pinch Oikawa's arm and turn to his nephew. "Takeru-kun, come here. Where's your Oka-san?" you bring the boy to sit on your lap while he sticks his tongue out at his uncle and looks at you after, "ka-san's.... somewhere. We're playing hide and seek. Are you y/n-chan?"

"You remember me! Yay!"

"Mhm, actually, I don't think we've met before. I'm just guessing that you're y/n-chan because Tooru always talks about you—"

"Takeru! Your mama's here!! Oi, Kaede!!!" Oikawa stands up quickly and yells once he sees his sister walking in sight, obviously trying to interrupt the conversation between you and Takeru.

A beautiful woman who resembles a feminine looking Oikawa walks toward the three of you and looks much confused after seeing her younger brother. "Tooru?"

"Damn, and I thought today was supposed to be a peaceful day," he mutters and you can't help but chuckle before beaming at the older Oikawa.

"Kae-chan! It's me, Y/n."

"Y/n-chan! It's been so long, how is my girl doing?" Kaede gives you a tight hug after pushing her son out of the way and makes him sit with his uncle in bewilderment.

"I'm great! How are you? Takeru-kun had grown a lot since I last saw him."

"We're doing good as well. We're out for a picnic today I'm guessing you both are, too... well, is this a date? Am I interrupting you guys?"

"Not at all—"

"Yes, you are," the younger Oikawa says carelessly, earning a hit from you.

"Don't be rude to Kae-chan!" You scold him.

"Yeah! Don't be rude to your older sister," Kaede nods and agrees.

"But doesn't Takeru have a volleyball practice today?" Oikawa groans at the disturbance caused by his relatives.

"I'm free today, so I thought he could take a little day off and enjoy a picnic together with his mom," Kaede shrugs before standing up and taking her son's hand, "well, we should get going, sweetie. Let's leave your uncle with his girlfriend," Takeru nods.

"She's not my girlfriend, Kaede!"

"Not yet~" you mutter to yourself.

"See you later, alligator, then. Oh oh, y/n-chan, you're really really pretty and your smile is so cute just like Tooru had told me!!" Takeru beams excitedly and happily while Oikawa stares at his nephew in shock with his face reddening.

"You told him what?" You look at Oikawa after but he just changes the subject instead.

"I'm hungry! Can we eat now??"

"You told him I'm pretty~" you tease, having a sly smile on your face, and Oikawa blushes even more if that's possible. His ears also turn red as well.

You giggle, "do you want to have lunch with this pretty and cute girl?" You say and he rolls his eyes in response.

You then bring out the bento boxes before opening them, showing some rice balls inside along with more rice and tonkatsu chicken.

"Y/n-chan, these look so nice! Bet they taste nice too," Oikawa digs right into the food and you can't help but laugh while his eyes light up from the tasteful lunch you made.

"See, I wasn't wrong. You're the best cook!"

"Thanks. I just learned the new recipe from my sister a while ago," you smile and blush, thinking about how Oikawa never really compliments you or your food like this before. It's also the first time Oikawa ever agreed to come to a picnic with you and it got your hopes up about chances that he may have feelings for you now.

You don't care what he said, this is a date.

"I like you, Tooru-san" you stare at him lovingly and accidentally spoke your thoughts out loud while doing so, which, in return, makes Oikawa choke on his onigiri.

"Sorry! You okay?"

"Yeah, just wasn't expecting that."

"Hehe, should I say it more often so you can get used to it?"

"No thanks," he shakes his head slightly, making you laugh.

You like Oikawa, no, you love him. Though you have said it several times, switching between 'like' and 'love', this time you are sure. You love Oikawa Tooru, and the feelings you have for him will only grow more and more each day...

Will there ever be a time when you would stop the feelings?

꒰ ˚⋆ 💍🦋❔ ˚。⋆⁺

I didn't make Oikawa called his sister ne-chan or ne-san like Tobio does with y/n because he's a little bitch who won't obey his older sister and only call her by her first name so yeah lol

Takeru has oikawa's last name, so i'm assuming a headcanon that his mom got a divorce or something🤔

Also, I know I didn't make much notes at the end of each chapters, but still, hope you're enjoying the story so far :) I'm trying my best to keep up to each character's personalities and the canon timeline of haikyu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 2.8K 14
ใ€Š๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—น/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜€...
40.5K 1K 19
A guy with hero like morals becomes one of the most violent people in fiction.
584K 26.3K 26
- in which an awkward girl falls for her childhood bestfriend. [ #69 shoto | 2/16/20 ] STARTED: 6/28/19 ENDED: 3/12/20 note: don't read this it was m...
941K 39.8K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC