THE BALD EAGLES (Omega Verse)

By ailovexiaowang

Did you know that bald eagles are one of the faithful animals to their mates? They'll love and live with the... More

Opening Chapter
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chaoter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 1

2K 199 22
By ailovexiaowang

Zhan rode his bike calmly on the not so busy road. He was happy that he got more than enough food for him to consume during his heat in the inhibitor. He didn't deny, he loves to eat, and his mother knows it. Even his close colleagues,too.

Tomorrow would be his heat season according his prediction. But he never knows, that the other hybrids around him had scent his heat before he realized that he was in heat already. That's why the staff in the management office pushed him to go home and his mother spraying the scent blocker around him. As a rare Omega, sometimes Zhan wasn't too sensitive about his upcoming heat, and it wasn't the first time he experienced it.

"Oh, dear...." Zhan muttered when he started to feel the heat's reaction.

His journey to his house was left about 10-15 minutes by riding the scooter. But the heat was crawling up his spine already. Zhan wanted to speed, but he couldn't. In the end, he gripped on the handle bar of his scooter tightly before he finally pulls over.

The burnt sensation snuck into him with the unbearable pain. His skin turned red, fine and soft hair started to form on that turned-red skin.

"Aaahh....!" Zhan screamed lowly to the pain. Small canine teeth sticking out of his mouth.

The heat was great,.and the scent blocker was unable to do its job to hide the strong and alluring scent from the Omega in his heat. Slowly, the scent started to fly around filling the air,.sending the seductive fragrance to the Alphas and Betas in radius at least a few kilometers away.

Zhan didn't know that his heat this time would change his life in the future. He only knew that when he's in his heat, he has to hide himself away from the Alpha's sense. He didn't know about the lustful powerful young Alphas out there. He used to have his mother around to protect him whenever he is hiding on his heat. His mother would always waiting for him outside during his heat and scanning the security out of the inhibitor.

Zhan fell off from the scooter. The packets of food scattered in the ground, while Zhan was curling up fights the unbearable pain inside him. He groaned and his eyes changed intoa flaming red. Not only his eyes, his hands and his legs are changed too into the beast's legs, curved down and fury.

There were the sounds of many feet running when his ear touched the ground. He got alert with those sounds. Now he realized that the male Alphas are coming for him. He needs to  leave the place before those Alphas found him. So, he got up, and now he stands on his four legs. Fur is all over his body but his head and face remain as.human, only covered by the fur.

The sound of wolves howled from afar. Zhan growled. He began to run to avoid those lustful male Alphas who hunting him. Zhan used his long legs to run away. His head only think and imagine his inhibitor as his hideout. From afar, Zhan could see there are a few aphas running to him. Even, there were the Alphas that stopped their cars in the street and came to him. Zhan started to panic. He let out a snarl, showing his sharp canine teeth. But his threat was nothing to those lust alphas.

"Mum, I wish you are here.... Help me...."  Zhan talked in his thought. And it sounded as a whine outside.

Zhan stopped running when he realized that he was surrounded by many male wolves from any directions. He stepped backward while his eyes scanning those alphas. He let out a snarl again, tries to threat the alphas.

"Don't come closer. My mother is a powerful Alpha. She would be here anytime whenever I call her...!"  snarled Zhan.

"Do you think we're the useless Alphas compare to your mother? Hahaha...!!!"  One of those alphas laughed at Zhan's threat.

"Your mother is a powerful Alpha. But it's a she. Not a he. She won't be able to defeat us..!"  added the other Alpha which cheered by the other Alphas with laughter.

Zhan started to waver. He looked at the Alphas, while in his head was planning a strategy on how to be able to escape from the surround of the Alphas.

"Stop talking! Let's just taste this young Omega which hasn't been touched by any verse of our pack!" said the other Alpha.

The Alphas howled. They cheered that they found  a rare young Omega in its heat roaming around outside. They walked closer toZhan from any directions, makes Zhan feels as the dead meat. He couldn't make another move anymore. To jump over them was a useless effort to do as he was surely outnumbered by them which more than 10 wolves.

SCREEEEECCCHHHH!!!!!!

The sound of wheels screeching against the asphalted street defeating the ears, until those wolves has to perked their ears to the back, and their attention turned to the street, where there is a black sport car stopped in the middle of the road.

They looked at the motionless car. There was no one came out from the car after they waited for a few moments.

"That must be a useless drunk alpha who can't even remember that he's a wolf...!" said one of the alphas in the crowd. turning back to the terrified Omega.

Zhan hunched his back to the pain sent by his heat. The other Alphas turned back to him and begin to come closer again to him. Zhan was cornered. The heat was unbearable, and the Alphas are not his match, especially during his heat.

When one of the Alphas began to touch him...

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

There was a growl from outside the crowd, earned the attention from the lustful wolves that surrounding Zhan.

When they turned around, there is  young male Alpha standing beside the black sport car which its door opened. His fiery eyes shone to the Alphas who surrounding helpless Zhan.

"Young man! You have to wait for your turn for this special Omega!"  shouted one of the Alphas.

The young Alpha roared, didn't accept the Alpha's decision. He howled to the sky before he walks forward approaching the Alphas. His tongue sticking out, his canine teeth showed up and the slime dripping from his mouth. The adult Aphas stepped backward when they could feel the power from the young Alphas. They didn''t deny that the young Alphas was way too powerful compared to them, but they don't want to just give up and surrender the Omega to him.

"He is mine....!"  snarled the young Alpha.

"Hahaha...! What is the proof that he's yours? As we can see, He's unmarked. That means he's unclaimed by any Alphas!"  commented one of the Alpha.

The young Alpha snapped his attention to the Alpha who just talked. His fiery eyes flashing the anger and it sends the wave which makes the Alpha wavered. Another Alphas stepped further backward when the dominant aura surrounding in the air.

"Aaaarrrghhh...!"  Zhan growled in pain before he dropped himself on the ground.

The Omega's scream earned the attention from those Alphas. The young Alpha quickly ran to him and touch Zhan's face with his nose. Zhan whimpered.He opened his eyes and stared at the Alpha who already changed the form into a completely wolf, unlike him who still has a human's head and face.

"help... Help me..." Zhan hissed.

The young Alpha looked at him but didn't say a thing. Zhan closed his eyes and swallow his saliva, feeling the burning sensation through the pain. Suddenly the young Alpha screamed a long howl to the sky, hauled the crowd of the lustful Alphas that surrounding them.

The long howl made by the young Alpha returned by the scream of an eagle.

Eagle?

The Alphas wondered, why there is an eagle in the night? They raised their head to the sky, and there are a pair of bald eagles spreading their wings, flying around on top of them, make a few rounds before finally they flew away and disappeared in the dark of the night.

"Step back! Move back! Move back! He's damned!"  shouted one of the Alphas.

Those adult Alphas  started to take a move to back away and finally they ran away.

The young Alpha who saw them run away was bewildered. Why did they run away? What happened? Is it related to the appearance of a pair of bald eagles in the night?

But the young Alpha didn't want to think about it. His plan is to have the young Omega and taste him during his heat would be fun for him. So he turned to Zhan who already half unconscious.

Slowly, the young Alpha changed his form into a young man. He was naked now after he lost his wolf's form. Zhan could see how the Alpha's look through his half-opened eyes. He was helpless to run away from the Alpha. ANd he also was mesmerized by the Alpha's look. He's a handsome Alpha with fair skin.  He also couldn't make a fight when the Alpha sniffing on him, scented his scent, and sometimes kisses him roughly. 

"Help me...." Zhan hissed. "Send me to the inhibitor..." 

The young Alpha stopped kissing Zhan. He stared at Zhan who slowly changed his form into human again. He held his breath when he saw the nude Zhan. Slime dropped through his canine teeth which still sticking out.

The young Alpha carried Zhan and walked to the black sport car. He placed Zhan on the passenger seat and buckled him up. Zhan sat with his head hung low. The young Alpha sat on the driver seat and began to drive the car somewhere which Zhan didn't know.

✔✔✔✔✔

Baozhai  was still busy to organize the party with the other workers in the mansion.

"Where's Bo?" shouted a man, running to the crowd of the workers.

Baozhai turned to the man and watched him as he looks worried and panic. He asked a few of the workers which got the negative respond from them.

"Dear! Bo is escaped!" another man that happens to be a male Omega came into the big room and screamed.

"Shit!" cursed the man. "Find him! Now!" he commanded to the big-building men that following him since he came into the room.

Those big men made a move as per command. The two men who seemed to be their masters are the young Alpha's parents. One was an Alpha and another one was an Omega. They had three pups which are a female Omega which has married and live out of the mansion and a female Beta who still liveswith them. The youngest one was a male Alpha who loves to make troubles.

Baozhai approached one of the servant.

"What happened?" asked Baozhai to the servant.

"Did you smell the Omega in heat just now?" asked the servant which to be happened as a Beta. 

"What do you mean?" Baozhai got alert. She now awares of Zhan who was in his early heat and now on the way home.

"The scent was very fragrance. I also almost lured by the fragrance if Mr. Tsu didn't help me to block my sense of smell...!" said the servant.

"But in this house there is no Omegas except Master. While Miss. Hui Ying lives out with her mate...!" said Baozhai.

The servant shook his head.

"It came from outside of the mansion!" cried the servant.

DANG!

Baozhai felt there is a big rock hit her chest. As her prediction, Zhan's heat has invited the trouble to himself. She became restless. Her mother's instinct was telling her that Zhan's is in trouble.

"I shouldn't let him go alone..."  she thought.

The young Alpha was not a joke when it came to create the problem for others, even for his own family. It's not impossible, too if he will make a trouble to her son. Baozhai couldn't think any further. She has to follow Zhan home before the Alphas find him. Sometimes she cursed Zhan's scent which incredibly seducing everyone's sense of smell. Bu it wasn't Zhan's fault, though. He was blessed by the curse of his scent.

"Tell Master! I gotta go!" said Baozhai to the servant who still ranting around.

"Eh! Hey! Madam Baozhai!" cried the servant.

But Baozhai couldn't care less. What's in her head now is only to safe her son. She stromed out of the mansion and changed her form into a wolf and she runs like a flash to the way home.

In a short time, she found Zhan's scooter was lying on the roadside, and the packets of food scattered on the ground. Baozhan sniffing the scooter and the food to get the clue where the Omega has gone. Does he still in a good shape?

"I won't forgive you if you ever hurt my son, Wang Yibo..."  snarled Baozhai.

Then with her sense, she ran again, following Zhan's scent.

She kept running to the place which is not the direction to her home.She just following the scent of her son. Thanks to her ordinary sense of smell that able to keep following the scent.

AFter a long run, finally Baozhai arrived at the city outskirts area. There was a house in the prairie, The tall grass blocking the way, but Baozhai could see that house, and there was a glimpse of a back car in front of the house. The house was belong to the Wang's pack. By that, she knows already who is behind her son's abduction.

Baozhai ran toward the house.And when she reached the house that made from the polished wooden, her wolf form changes into human again. She grabbed a piece of cloth that hung on the wooden wall outside of the house and wrapped her bare body with it. Then she opened the door which never locked and enters the house. Inside was dark. The Alpha seemed to not bother to turn the lights on. Who needs the lights, when all he wants is to rape the Omega in his heat? What he needs is only a room to do his plan.

By thinking of that, Baozhai couldn't help but gritted her teeth. She kept searching in the house, which room his son has brought into.

"Noo...!"

Baozhai snapped her head when she heard a whimper sound. It was so soft, sounds very far.

"Zhan..." she hissed.

She ran to find where the sound comes from. She opened every door she found, but there is no sign of her son.

"Please... I can't...! I want to do it with my mate only...!" 

Zhan's voice was begging to someone.

"Zhan!" Baozhai screamed, calling her son. She's spinning around the room, hoping her son will reply her.

But there was no more sound.  Baozhai bewildered in rage. She ran around the house.

"Aaarghhhh!!!" there was the sound of someone screaming. It wasn't Zhan's voice.

Finally Baozhai could get where the sound came from. The basement. She ran to the back and found a door to the basement. But the metal door was locked.

"Aaaarrrggghhhhh!!!!" Baozhai screamed while banging on the door.

The basement was indeed an inhibitor that use by Wang 's family for the young Alpha who still got no mate. They thought, by locking him up away from the crowd where the Omegas scattered around the town, it would be saver for the Alpha to hide during his rut.

"Wang Yibo! I swear! I will never let you go if you ever hurt my son!!!" Baozhai screamed, still banging on the door.

SHe's an Alpha.But she's a mother, too, who bore her baby in her belly for 90 days and raised him until became a young Omega. The special one. Baozhai started to cry imagining what's happening to her pup and keeps cursing and swearing at the Alpha.

Until she suddenly stops crying when she heard the sound of the engine outside of the house. She got alert and ran outside, and he saw the black sport car had ran away with someone inside.

Baozhai wanted to chase that car, the person inside the car. But she more aware about Zhan. So, she discouraged her intention and ran to the metal door that planted on the ground a few meters from the house. This door was the access that the Alpha used to get into the basement, instead of the access inside the house.

Baozhai jumped down the door and she gets into a dim room. And she broke down when she saw Zhan was curling up on a bed alone and naked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 266 38
BOYXBOY. Mpreg This is my first story so please be patient with me as I grow as a writer hopefully you will enjoy it and continue to read. I hope it...
763K 17.6K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
Say What? By

Werewolf

3.6K 325 21
Holly, is sore from her last beating from her uncle and there is a new boy in school that smells like chocolate and the woods in spring. If her life...
405K 14.6K 50
How can you love someone if you can't be faithful ......