DaYeon One Shot Stories

By dubtzulove

A Special One Shot Story of DaYeon❤ More

Avoid
Make Me Go
Marry You
WKOG Nayeon
Ugly Hands
Love But Broken
Played
TOBU Nayeon
I Will Go To You Like The First Snow

Oh~ Everytime I See You

2.5K 75 18
By dubtzulove

"Alpha Team, the medical team is near on reaching the Mohuru Airport, please come and welcome them, over."

The mentioned captain sighed, placing down the pen on the table and took her radio on the side, pressing it as she replied, "On our way, over."

She stood up, taking her cap and gun, wearing her shades, and ran out of their base. Their team was in Urk, being on a mission that involved the medical team of South Korea to give medical assistance to the impoverished people of Urk.

"Chaeng, is the chopper ready?" She asked upon seeing her best friend and the master sergeant of the team she was handling, Son Chaeyoung.

"Yes, we're good to go. Are you ready?"

"Always," she answered, then started walking toward the conveyance.

She felt Chaeyoung's arm draped on her shoulder, she looked at her and squinted, finding her face with a playful smile on her face, "If I know, you are excited. The woman you have a thing with back in Korea until now, Doctor Im, she's with them."

Dahyun's brows twitched slightly, but she remained cool, "She's scarier than Mina, I don't know what to do with her."

"Bro," Chaeyoung spoke with a sigh, "You have no commander future in-law that goes against your love with her, while I do have with Mina. Do everything with her, you like each other, she won't go out with you on a date before if she doesn't."

"I haven't seen her for two months now, we barely text each other because we're both busy, I don't know how to act once in front of her." She truthfully confessed, problematic over how strong the woman she liked and even her captaincy was nothing compare to her commands.

Chaeyoung laughed, "Just be your usual self, I never saw you get this riled up over a woman."

Dahyun scoffed, then muttered silently, "Because this woman is different."

The Alpha Team get inside the chopper, and as soon as they were settled, they were off to go along with the other copters where the medical team would ride in. Dahyun was just silent, staring at the dried land of the country and how the people looked up and waved their hands and showing enthusiasm at them with every helicopter going their way.

On the other hand, the Medical Team had already landed on the empty airport with their luggage and necessities on their hands, also series of complaints on their mouths.

"It's so hot in here, why am I here again?" Nurse Momo remarked, covering her head with her hand from the blazing sun that was immediately burning her skin.

"Because the payment is higher," Nurse Sana answered, "And because Doctor Im is here and she wouldn't agree on a mission without us."

"Right, I hate you, Nayeon, for dragging me here," Momo told her, frowning as the doctor she called couldn't care enough of whatever she said and just impatiently waiting for their transportation to the base.

"Mister Choi, who will take us there again?" she asked with a frown, adjusting her bucket hat to hide her face from the sun.

"The department head said it's the soldiers, maybe it's them." He pointed the helicopters in a distance, it's four choppers all in all, and approaching them.

"Finally," she muttered, tapping her foot on the pavement as they waited for the choppers to come near.

However, she was looking at her phone when the wind blew from her back, causing her bucket hat to blow away along with the wind. She followed it while freaking out, it landed on the ground in the middle of the empty space, but when she was about to pick it up, because of the air coming from the landing chopper, it was once again blown back to the other side from where she was earlier.

She let out a frustrated sigh then stood up, but her eyes instantly found the soldiers in brown uniforms walking to welcome them. But that was not the reason why she froze—it's the woman who was walking past the other soldiers with a neutral expression—the woman that she missed on talking to—the soldier who was pursuing her— Captain Kim Dahyun.

She let out a confused face when she just walked past her, along with the other soldiers as if she was just air and not existing. They were focused on looking to the Medical Team, that they all get past her without turning their heads back to recheck.

"I am Captain Kim Dahyun of Alpha Team, you've arrived at Mohuru Airport and we'll transport you to the base where you will be dwelling with us in your stay. We hope to get along and work well with you. You may proceed on taking your necessities and leaving out your baggage."

"What do you mean leaving out our baggage?" Momo confusedly asked, holding tight to her pink luggage where all her essentials were inside.

It was Chaeyoung who spoke this time, "You are only allowed to bring a few through the bag we'll give."

Two soldiers came to them and distributed the green small bag where they will put their chosen most necessary things. The simultaneous groans and complaints were heard, didn't want to leave a single thing behind but couldn't do anything about it.

Dahyun looked at the ground, finding a blue bucket hat there on her side. She picked it up, then slowly looked behind her, finding the eyes that were also already looking back at her.

It's really been so long since they saw each other, she had become more beautiful in her eyes.

She walked toward her, holding her stares. When she reached in front of her, she handed the hat with a timid smile.

"It's good to see a beauty again after a while, Doctor Im."

Nayeon stared at her for a moment, then took her bucket hat, fingers grazing with each other which sent unusual sensations that flowed through her.

"Thanks. For picking this up," she replied then walked past her, "and for calling me beauty."

Dahyun stared at her back, then a genuine smile that only the doctor could do to her made way on her lips. She walked back to her troop, watching the Medical Team take their things and squeeze everything inside the small bag but failed. Then when they were done, they proceeded on sending them now to the base.

"Isn't she the one we saw last time?" Sana asked Momo that was also heard by Nayeon.

"Captain Kim? Yes, at Doctor Im's office." Momo replied while looking at Dahyun who was securing every chopper, "With flowers in hand."

They both looked at Nayeon who was also looking at Dahyun's side, she had no expression on her face, but the two knew something was going on between the two.

It's going to be a fun mission, for both the people of Urk and the soldier and doctor's love life.

+++

Living with the soldier means coping with how they lived as well. And by that, it means that the Medical Team who were sleeping in a tent were woken up by the sound of soldiers' loud exhale and heavy steps while they jog.

The doctors and nurses were tired, to say the least, they were already a week in the country and continuously giving services to the people of Urk and barely getting their rest and this kind of way of waking up like an alarm was really pissing off especially in the first day that Nayeon almost lashed out to Dahyun and her troop.

Almost.

But upon seeing their fit body that was flexed and flaunted in front of them, they couldn't seem to find their voices. Especially Nayeon who found herself ogling at Dahyun's small waist and abs, it was really hard to wake up in the morning with those scary alarms, but the medical team got used to it that their coffee was now blended with abs sightseeing.

Today, it was Sunday and it was their off. Nayeon decided on washing her clothes because she's running out of them. The area where she was was at the back of the base, it was full of stones from broken houses, but she found it peaceful especially that she was alone...

Or not.

The sound of steps at her back made her turn from swinging her clothes onto the strings in front of her. Her lips pursed as her brows raised upon finding Dahyun standing and watching her yards away from her.

For the past days, they were casually talking, more about their works but nothing personal. There were times Dahyun would try to tease her about how haggard she looked, but would also talk smoothly and make her heart flutter by complimenting her.

But now, it was only the first time they were alone with each other.

And exceptionally, every time they would see each other, there was just their hearts beating up rapidly and becoming giddy suddenly.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, picking up one of her white coats and stoke it in the air before swinging, "Are you following me?"

"That's bold of you to assume," Dahyun replied amusedly, proceeding to walk closer, "But that could also be the case."

The doctor glanced at her, finding her staring at her then went back on hanging her clothes again, "Why then?"

Dahyun shrugged, "I just want to see you?"

"Seeing me is kind of costly, tens of thousand won in two minutes," Nayeon answered through a poker face, but her heart was beating wildly.

"I'm ready to pay millions for your attention," Dahyun shot back with a cheeky smile, "How are you, Nayeon?"

"Fine? Busy? The usual routine." She answered vaguely, continuing her chore.

"When will you break your routine and include texting me in between those?"

"Once you break your routine and text me first," Nayeon answered, facing her finally and brushed the hair that got through her face.

She was done with hanging all of her clothes, she walked toward one stone at waist level and sat there, resting for a moment. Dahyun, as expected, immediately followed, standing in front of her, which made them almost on a level.

"I did but you didn't reply?"

"What? I replied! You didn't!"

"After four hours when I'm already on duty,"

"Well, news flash. Surgeries take more than four hours."

"You should have told me so I didn't sulk."

"You sulked!?"

Dahyun pursed her lips, then replied, "That's not the point. You should have texted me before you go to the surgery."

Nayeon rolled her eyes, "I'm saving lives in a hurry, should I think more of you than the patient? I fear that's not how the relationship with me works."

"Oh, are we in a relationship?"

Nayeon raised her brow, and Dahyun swore that she looked intimidating at the same time hot with that, "As far as I remember you are pursuing me. Are you cutting that off? Do you have someone else?"

Dahyun smiled and chuckled, stepping a little more forward closer to scary Nayeon, "As far as I could remember I am pursuing a beauty, so I'm off-limits."

"I assume, well kind of certain that, that beauty is me." Nayeon determined through her intimidating voice.

"No one else," Dahyun confirmed, reaching over the baby blue scrunchie that was slowly falling off from being tied on her hair and completely tugged it off.

Nayeon stared at Dahyun's face while she gathered her hair, they were too close, and Nayeon could smell that familiar baby powder scent and could see closely her beautiful face that she missed staring. Dahyun didn't change.

"I missed you," Dahyun muttered as she tied Nayeon's silky hair into a ponytail, "I'm sorry I am always deployed far from you."

"I understand. We're both saving lives, though yours risks your life as well but I understand," Nayeon answered quietly because Dahyun didn't move away from her even after tying her hair, "And I missed you too."

Dahyun smiled, leaning her head down, and captured Nayeon's lips. They felt butterflies and fireworks around them. They already kissed before, but after being away for a while, it felt like the first time again.

They kissed until Nayeon's hair was once again messed up by the same hands that fixed it.

And the two nurses from afar captured the moment through their phones.

---

Based on DOTS and requested by JENSOOKIM134

I was about to celebrate my 300 followers but someone unfollowed me so it's back to 299. Anyway, it's fine hehe.

Thank you for supporting and reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 115 4
SANA × NAYEON one shots
22.6K 608 21
A one shot collection of jihyo x female reader💛
23.9K 1.1K 59
Just random shots
398K 5.4K 137
A compilation of unholi one shot stories of Kim Dahyun with the other Twice Members