Till' Death Do Us Part

By azaleaa_44

Amber Gray moves to her dream college in her dream city. Her life drastically changes as she overcomes friend... More

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮
𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼
Chapter 1: 3 a.m thoughts
Chapter 2: New York City
Chapter 3: The Blue Eyed Boy
Chapter 4: The perfect start
Chapter 6: College
Chapter 7 : Best Friends
Chapter 8 : Caring
Chapter 9 : Together
Chapter 10 : The Fight
Chapter 11: Party
Chapter 12: Fake Smiles
Chapter 13: Happiness
Chapter 14: Truth Or Dare?
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: Alex
Chapter 17: The Past
Chapter 18: Self Control
Chapter 19: Angel
Chapter 20: Feelings?
Chapter 21: Wolf
Chapter 22: Jealousy
Chapter 23: Chaotic
Chapter 24: Hiking in the woods
Chapter 25: Dimples
Chapter 26: Hubby
Chapter 27: Road Trips
Chapter 28: Fashion
Chapter 29: Booty Call
Chapter 30: Messy Sleepovers
Chapter 31: Mafia?
Chapter 32: Distant
Chapter 33: Hickeys
Chapter 34: Mafia Meetings
Chapter 35: First Date
Chapter 36: Clingy
Chapter 37: Only You
Chapter 38: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 39: Falling
Chapter 40: Flowers
Chapter 41: Love
Chapter 42: Dream
Chapter 43: Opportunities
Chapter 44: Fear
Chapter 45: Hospital
Chapter 46: Overprotective
Chapter 47: Normal?
Chapter 48: Revenge
Chapter 49: Vacation
Chapter 50: Mine
Chapter 51: Memories
Chapter 52: Unexpected Guests
Chapter 53: Sea Of Stars
Chapter 54: Yellow
Chapter 55: Future
Chapter 56: Proud
Chapter 57: Costa Rica
Chapter 58: Mornings
Chapter 59: Repercussions
Chapter 60: Girls' Night
Chapter 61: Autumn
Chapter 62: Graduation
Chapter 63: Fireworks

Chapter 5: Soul Sisters

29.2K 551 408
By azaleaa_44

C H A P T E R  5 :  S O U L S I S T E R S :

"Someone that comes into your life and changes everything. Will cheer you up when you're down, laugh with you until your stomach hurts, and make you will at home when you are far away - Soul Sisters"

                ...............................................................

After about 15 minutes of suffering he finally manages to somewhat help my foot. My ankle is apparently sprained so I need a cast.

"Where'd you get your medical degree?" I ask sarcastically

He just glares at me. I have a feeling that he doesn't enjoy my existence that much. But it's just way too funny to annoy him.

We finally arrived at the NYU campus. The driver parks the car, I check my Apple Watch and see that it's 11:00pm.

That's late. But then again.. I don't have a curfew anymore!! Not that I did, my mom's rules just stated to text her where we are and when we'll be home. I barely went out, but my sister would party like every weekend.

Aurora would text my mom, "at a party, be home before sunrise." And my mom would be cool with it. I'm pretty sure I've been to like 5 parties in highschool.

4 of those my sister and my friends begged me to go.

Jayden gets out of the car and starts walking inside, leaving me inside the car. I roll my eyes, and knock on the window loudly.

He sighs walking back, and rolls his eyes.

So rude for what?

He opens my door.

"Oh right, you're crippled." He mumbles, before picking me up.

"I heard that!" I say, offended.

"Good." He says casually.

It's still raining hard, as we walk inside the building. The lady at the reception looks at us confused, and then rolls her eyes when she sees Jayden.

Shoot! My dorm keys...

"What's your dorm room number?" He asks.

"Uhm 444, but I don't have my keys... I think I dropped it at the café." I say hesitantly.

"Of course you did." He says, rolling his eyes.

"Jayden, what are you doing here?" The lady asks, annoyed.

How does she know him?

"What does it look like I'm doing? I need the dorm keys for her room." Jayden says with the same tone.

"No can do. Sweetie, is he bothering you?" The lady asks quietly.

Yes he is.

No.

"Uhm no?" I say trying not to laugh.

"Who is she, Hendrix?" The lady asks glaring at Jayden.

Hendrix? Why does that sound so familiar?

"She's my girlfriend. Now give me the keys, Sally." Jayden demands calmly.

"Good lord. Why can't she walk?" The lady asks, concerned.

"You really wanna know?" Jayden asks sarcastically.

I don't get it.

Wait...

My jaw drops, in shock as I look at him angrily and embarrassed. Is he crazy?

Sally rolls her eyes as she hands him my keys.

Jayden grabs it and starts walking upstairs.

"What the heck is wrong with you!?" I ask yelling as he looks unfazed.

He ignores me.

"Why would you tell her that I'm your girlfriend? What happened to sister? Cousin? Friend?" I ask.

"I have way too many sisters, and cousins in this place." He answers.

Of course he does.

When we finally arrive at my dorm wing, he holds me with one hand as he takes my keys and unlocks the door. He walks inside and his expression changes.

"No." He says.

"Fuck." He whispers under his breath.

"What now!?" I ask sarcastically.

"You're my sister's roommate!?" He asks, placing me on my bed.

"Is your sister Lizzy?" I ask putting my bag down.

"No."

"Alice?" I ask furrowing my brows.

"Yeah." He says, rolling his eyes.

"You're related to my roommate Alice Hendrix!?" I yell.

"She's my twin sister, so yes obviously." He says in a duh tone.

"God I hope she's nicer than you." I mumble.

"You're welcome for the ride." He says, rolling his eyes. "Oh and for saving your ass."

"I was fine on my own, but thanks." I attempt to joke.

"Oh for sure, you look more than fine." He says pointing to my foot.

"Anyways, thanks again." I say honestly.

"Yeah." He says before leaving and closing the door.

I laugh as I try to get up and change. After struggling for a while I finally hop into a hot shower. After a much needed hot shower, I change into an oversized t-shirt and brush my hair and get into bed.

I grab a Tylenol and swallow it, painfully.

My roommates move in tomorrow. I glance at what I know now is Alice's side and notice the picture frame. It all makes sense now. That boy is Jayden.

And they have the same eyes. The only main difference is their hair color. Alice is blonde and Jayden has black hair.

I close my eyes, trying to fall asleep as I try to stop thinking about that blue eyed boy that I just can't seem to stop thinking about. Who just so happens to be my roommate's twin brother.

.........................................................................................

The next morning, I get ready relatively early and plan out what I'm gonna do. Hopefully today goes better than my first day here.

Even though it's September it's going to be like 70 degrees today. If I learned anything after yesterday, it's to use the weather app on your phone when you're in New York.

I decided to go with a cute skirt set. I paired it with a pair of matching heels and a gray Chanel bag. I put my hair in a messy low bun and pull out some strands to give what took so much effort look like it took none.

As I sit on my bed, I hear the door knob rattling and someone knocking and opening the door.

I hear giggles as 2 girls walk in.

A brunette with curly thick hair, tan skin and freckles. And a blonde girl with gorgeous blue eyes who's a bit taller and way more pale.

"You must be Amber?" The blonde one asks, smiling.

"Yup that would be me, It's so nice to finally meet you." I say getting up and smiling at both of them.

"You're gorgeous, girl." Lizzy says pulling me into a hug.

"For real, please tell me you've signed up with a modeling agency." Alice says laughing.

"You both are stunning, as well and I'm more into designing for the models." I say laughing.

"That's so nice!! well I'm Alice Hendrix." Alice says smiling.

"Yeah, uhm met your brother earlier." I say casually.

"Did you guys hook up?" Alice asks, casually.

What.

"No way.. it's a long story but no I didn't hook up with your brother." I say laughing nervously.

Wouldn't.

"Wow, that's a first." Lizzy jokes.

"Thank god. Anyways you guys wanna catch up over lunch? There's a diner not that far away." Alice offers.

"I'd love that." I say smiling.

"Fun, I'm in!" Lizzy says, as we all walk out of our dorm.

We decided to walk, since that's what New Yorkers tend to do a lot. Especially on campus. We just talk about random things until we finally arrive at this diner she was talking about earlier.

We walk in, and sit at a table nearby. And order drinks. I get a chocolate milkshake, Lizzy gets a strawberry, and Alice gets a vanilla.

"So how'd you meet my twin?" Alice asks nervously.

I laugh before telling her the whole story.

.................................................................................

"So you're telling me.. That's how y'all met? That's like a whole ass movie." Lizzy chuckles.

"She's right. That's crazy. Anyways I'm so glad you're ok now." Alice says.

"Thanks, and yeah he's so fun to talk to." I joke.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better I've known him since pre school and I'm his best friend's girlfriend and he barely likes me." Lizzy says laughing.

We laugh as we continue talking. The whole theory of Jayden's twin hating me is thrown out the window. She's actually so nice. I love her already.

And Lizzy, she's the sweetest soul ever, I'm so looking forward to getting to know them better.

Apparently, Jayden and Lizzy's boyfriend along with a bunch of their friends all live in a house together. A house full of college boys, like Jayden, sounds like a boujee fraternity.

"I had to convince Jayden for a year to let me freaking move out. No freaking way am I staying in a house with 4 guys." Alice explains.

"For real.. tell me why 4 guys need a mansion all to themself? What happened to apartments?" Lizzy says sarcastically.

I laugh, as they continue explaining their friend group.

I tell them about myself as we continue over burgers and fries.

After paying we walked back to our dorm. We talk even more, and binge watch Netflix and eventually order pizza at night.

I already feel so much better about New York after meeting these two. They're honestly so welcoming and now I feel a lot less alone. After high school it's really hard to stay in touch with the people I called "friends".

During high school, I was on the cheer team. I was prom queen junior and senior year. And I was dating the quarterback. So I was what people considered "popular".

In all honesty that didn't get me anywhere. All my friends decided to believe my psychotic ex boyfriend about me cheating. And now they think I cheated on him.

Yes, losing friends sucks. But somehow seeing their true colors makes me wanna throw up and sigh of relief at the same time.

My phone rings, as I pick up a FaceTime call from my sister. I put on my airpods as I look at the asleep Lizzy and Alice.

"Hey" Aurora says smiling.

"Hey, what's up?" I say quietly.

"Nothing much, just the usual. How are you?" Aurora asks.

"Pretty good, just twisted my freaking ankle. But yeah life's great!" I say laughing.

"How the fuck do you do that?" Aurora asks, laughing, but concerned at the same time.

"It is such a long story, you have no idea." I say sighing.

"You better tell me all about it." Aurora says laughing down.

"Ok for starters I almost died." I start to explain.

"What!?" Aurora asks, yelling.

"Calm down, anyways.. I went to this café" I say as I start telling her the whole story.

............

"You met a hot tattooed blue eyed boy and you didn't fucking propose!?" Aurora says gasping.

"Woah. I said nothing about hot." I defend.

"You said, "Tall" "Tattoos" "Rude" "Blue eyes" "Threatened 3 guys for you" girlie if that isn't an equation to him being smoking hot I don't know what is." Aurora says shrugging.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
sorry for the late updates, working on it!!
So excited for the next chapter. First day of college!! Also when you guys meet the friend group. Well half of it.. but since Amber and Jayden are one of the first to start dating half the other couples in the series aren't a thing yet, so patience!

Also you guys are gonna love how this trio grows in the future, they're goals😩

*vote,comment,share*

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 2.4K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
17.9K 554 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
8.7M 227K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
1K 104 24
"You guys I had the most epic night," I say as I take my seat, sipping from my bottle of coke and then I glance round the table and I see him, I almo...