A Dream Come True || Hoseok x...

By Dina-soar

You want love, you want happiness, you want to fulfill your dreams. Even if fashion sounds silly to your fami... More

Prologue
Fire
Cinderella
No Filter
Good Friend
Sacrifices
Poor & Rich
Prude
Just Say The Word
Emotional Constipation
Just Might Fall
Smile
Refreshing
Princess
Partner Project
Happy Dagger
Question Myself
Unofficial
Selfish
Amusement Park
Moonlight Dancing
Men
Dinner
Dance Club
Forced Date
Misplaced Trust
Safety First
Romantic Getaway
Runway
Busier These Days
Shopping
Snake
Etiquette
Different Worlds
Love Doesn't Exist
Security
The Poor Life
On A Budget
For The Best
Money
Puppet on a String
Never Again
Modeling Assistance
A Future Together
Dumber Than a Dog
A Dream Come True
|| Author's Note ||
Keep on Dreaming
Love Exists

Suffocated

582 74 121
By Dina-soar

Ch.37

Honestly, you were doing pretty well for yourself. Adjusting to the poor life wasn't easy and there were still some things you didn't understand. It's horrible when you're in the middle of showering and someone uses the sink down in the kitchen. The water goes cold! According to Hoseok that's how it has always been though you were frustrated on how he accepted that. Some things you just couldn't wrap your mind around, but overall, you were surviving. You were saving money from work and living well. Arguably a lot better than your father or Seokjin would have assumed.

Luckily, they haven't tried contacting you at all. There was that run in with Seokjin that Eunhyuk ended up spilling to Hoseok though. You had kept it quiet for the sake of not worrying Hoseok, but he wasn't content with that. He felt the need to know and after a lot of talking, you knew he was right. He was just worried for your safety. You also told Hoseok about the creeps on the bus which got him angry. Not at you. He only felt angry towards the pigs you constantly had to deal with. Either in your life or in passing. It was unfortunate, but you were glad that you had Hoseok plus the other guys to be true gentlemen.

In general, you were feeling pretty good with how life was going for you. It wasn't perfect, but you were remaining positive! Especially since you felt like Hoseok needed some more joy in his life. His father was going to be headed back on the road tonight so you figured he would be sad today. At least he had no classes today like you! The entire day was free for the both of you except you already filled your day with plans. You plan on going to check on the fashion journalism majors in hopes of finding someone to help you promote the runway. Then you also need to round up all the models and everyone involved to have a meeting with them.

You were hoping Hoseok would come with you, but he's been downstairs talking to his parents all morning. There's been a lot of tension in the air every time he spoke with them. While you were curious, it wasn't your place to intrude so you kept out of it. All you did was focus on putting in your earrings in front of the mirror to get ready to go to FIT. Hoseok was down with his parents wearing his uniform for the thrift shop, staring at the kitchen floor as his parents tried to keep their voices low. They were trying not to worry you but speaking with calm voices didn't stop Hoseok's stress any less.

"I'm just saying that I might need to get an extra job." His mom shrugged, earning a sigh from his dad who sat at the table.

"But then your hours at the tailoring shop might mess up business," Dad reasoned, but she knew that. She had to have known with these thoughts plaguing her mind for the longest time. She wasn't just spitting things out at random. They came from mulling over night and day.

"What business? It's too slow." Mom frowned. "Honey, your pay is supposed to help out with paying for our home. Not my business too. It's getting too expensive to keep the shop running."

"You love tailoring though, Eomma..." Hoseok whispered. She looked over at her son with a tired smile. She would have preferred for him to be upstairs with his girlfriend, smiling and laughing. Instead he was here listening to the depressing talk. It was hard to make Hoseok go away when it came to discussing this. He was an adult now and wanted to be involved with what's happening to his family. He didn't want to be out of the loop anymore. Hoseok knew what it was like having his mom brush it off as adult stuff or telling him everything was perfectly fine. Clearly, it wasn't.

"Maybe I can do it on the side but having a whole shop for it...it's just not working right now, Sweetie." She brought her hand up to gently squeeze his arm. "What I love is my family and that's my first priority."

"What if I take next semester off and work more hours? Or get a second job and—" Hoseok started as his father frowned.

"Jung Hoseok." Dad's tone was stern. "I don't want you stressing out over our problems. Focus on your schooling. You worked hard to get in."

"But it's not just your problems, they're mine too. We're a family." Hoseok felt his chest tighten out of frustration.

Once again, money was the villain. There was never enough of it. It was hard to think of the times that money actually brought something good to Hoseok's family. He hated it. It was always working themselves to the bone all for some pieces of paper. Why was it so hard just to get their basic needs met? Living in this area was the cheapest in the city and anyone could see that. Homes were run down, crime rate was higher, and the education level here was lower. This was no paradise for a lot of people, but it was home to Hoseok.

He just wanted his family to be able to live their lives happily. Why can't they keep their shop? It was supposed to be their income, but now it was only eating at their savings. Money was going away fast when it was mom's dream. Dad drives on the road for long hours just to make her dream happen yet that seemed to be too much. Were they not even allowed to dream? Hoseok felt the familiar burning sensation in his chest. He was so exhausted of his family struggling all because of the restrictions of money. No matter what, they were always stuck in their little hole of poverty.

"You're our baby though, Hoseok. It's not your job to support this family financially." Mom shook her head. Hoseok pursed his lips knowing where his parents were coming from. Especially when he met eyes with his dad. It hurt their pride if they needed to ask for money from their own son. They didn't want to burden him with that responsibility even in the slightest.

"I know what I earn may not always be enough." Dad sighed, tension hanging heavy in the air. It was pushing down on all three of them and it made it hard to breathe freely. All they felt was a subtle sting in their chest that reminded them of how they've always been stuck in this problem for years. It wasn't anything new. "But my most important job is to take care of my family. I don't want you struggling with this one before you even start your own."

"I don't mind helping, Appa." Hoseok insisted though his parents weren't budging.

"We won't accept money from you, Hoseok." Dad remained stubborn. Mom was on the same page as her husband as she gave Hoseok the same stern look. They were doing this because they loved him, but he loved them too. He was tired of seeing them bust their backs just trying to survive. He didn't want that for them anymore. Now that he could work, he wanted them to accept his help. Hoseok was willing to put his life on pause to make their lives easier.

"I was never blind to how hard the both of you struggled with money when I was young and it's too hard to ignore it now that I'm older," Hoseok said. His parents were silent, keeping their gazes low because they were ashamed. They had hoped to blind him from their flaws growing up. They wanted him growing up happy without worrying about his poor parents. "I can't just sit back and do nothing."

"We'll figure it out, Hoseok." Mom tried to give him comfort, but it wasn't working. It was pushed aside as Hoseok shook his head. Always with the hopeless positivity to shield him. He was sick of it.

"I'm helping this family because I'm a part of it too. The both of you raised me to be hard working so that's what I'm gonna be," Hoseok said his piece. They may not want his money, but they were going to have to take it.

Hoseok's parents exchanged glum looks. They could fight all they wanted about whether Hoseok should help out or not. That wouldn't change the fact that they were in need of money. Maybe things would be easier if Mom closed up the shop for good. That was just not a reality that Hoseok wanted to ever come true. He doesn't care what it takes. He's going to keep what belongs to him. His family deserves their dreams too. Hoseok will make it last forever for his parents if he can. Even if the stress of money leaves a bitter taste in his mouth.

Hoseok excused himself after that. He left his parents to talk alone as he went up to his room. Another reason for him to earn more money. When Hoseok stepped in, he smiled to see you brushing your hair out. You may not be styling in the clothes you prefer though that didn't mean you couldn't look gorgeous in plain stuff too. This time you had a long black sleeved shirt with a high waist dark green mini skirt. These days you've been trying to wear more green in hopes of subtly making Hoseok happy. Standing up from your chair, you faced Hoseok with a smile until you saw him in his work uniform.

"You're wearing your uniform?" You were quick to notice. Hoseok nodded with a sigh as he walked over to you to grab your hands.

"I took an extra shift at the thrift store and agreed to cover Eunhyuk, so I'll be there almost the whole day," Hoseok stated causing your brows to jump. When did he do that? It left you addled that he suddenly decided to work today.

"Oh, okay. I was gonna try to find someone to help me promote and try to set up a meeting with everybody for the runway," You said as he let go of your hands to collect his things for work.

"Sorry I can't come with you." Hoseok grabbed his tote bag, putting a water bottle in it and his house keys. "I'm sure you got this."

"Thanks." You smiled. "I was just thinking that maybe there's someone in the fashion journalism department that can help us out."

"That works." Hoseok nodded as he grabbed a jacket. He kept roaming around his room, hardly glancing at you. "Hey, have you seen my phone?"

"You left it charging in the bathroom." You rubbed your arm. "And about the runway, I was reading—"

"Thanks, Princess." Hoseok walked over to you again to peck your lips. "I gotta go to work now but sounds like you got it covered. Fighting!" He raised his fist and smiled at you as he made his rushed exit.

"Uh, fighting," You responded weakly in the empty room.

That was strange.

It was disheartening having him leave like that if you were being honest. Did he hear a thing you said? Sighing to yourself, you had a bunch of questions in your head and you were getting confused. Things were quiet with his family now that Hoseok was trying to work more hours. You didn't necessarily need him in finding help though you would have appreciated it. You love having him by your side so of course you wanted him to come with. Maybe he just wants to make more money for the runway to stop you from stressing about the money? Maybe.

Whatever it was, you were going to put it to the side today. The bus that stops near FIT should be coming by soon and you need to catch it before it's too late! Grabbing your tote bag, you were on the go as you said goodbye to Hoseok's parents and went on your way. Even they seemed quiet which was unusual for them. What bothered you most was the forced smiles they were giving you when saying goodbye. You'll give them credit for doing a good job, but you can always tell.

It was making you anxious when you got on the bus. Were they getting tired of letting you stay? It was unlikely, but that could be it. However, you told yourself earlier that you weren't going to worry about this for today. As much as it wanted to flood your mind, you had a runway you needed to take care of. It wasn't easy pushing back all those thoughts, but you'll be d*mned if you waste a day making things up to yourself just to feel bad. It won't do you any good. You're too hell bent on getting this runway going that you got off the bus and marched towards FIT with more determination than ever.

The plan for today is finding someone to help you promote the runway! The fashion journalism majors knew how to write so they had to know how to make something sound good. That's why you were going to them. Hopefully so they can spread the word around at FIT, but also you needed to get some posters going. Taehyung was going to take photos to help you out with that which you'll need to use a model for. Based on availability, you were thinking Jimin. He doesn't have much classes according to Star and you think you can borrow him for a couple hours. The office will struggle without him, but the runway is a pressing matter.

Hoseok left too soon for you to mention that you had read some articles from the fashion journalist students. Since Taehyung mentioned the school's journal, you decided to take a look for yourself. Honestly, you were stuck between two writers. They seemed to work a lot on journals together though one more than the other at times. You still wanted to see if you could meet the both of them. Based off what you knew for fashion journalists, you would find them taking a PR class or a journalism class.

Obviously, journalism class was your best bet. A few quick searches on your phone and you were walking up to the classroom. Class should be ending soon so when people start coming out, you'll ask about the writers you have an interest in. Too bad there wasn't a photo of them on the website. It would have certainly saved you all the trouble. At the same time, a few challenges weren't the end of the world. You patiently waited outside of the classroom when the first couple began to walk out.

"Do any of you know Kim Namjoon? Is Kim Namjoon here?" You questioned them. A few students glanced your way and kept walking except for one guy. He stopped to stare at you, leaving you relieved that someone wasn't choosing to ignore you anymore. "Are you Kim Namjoon?"

"Uh, I-I'm not. I can get him for you though...he's inside." He motioned back into the classroom.

"Could you please? Thank you so much!" You bowed your head to him.

The male nodded right away as he rushed back into the classroom. The tips of his ears were turning pink from interacting with such a pretty girl. It was crazy that no one else was assisting you. Thank goodness he stepped in and yet why did you want to talk to Namjoon? What did you need with him? The slender male pushed up his circular glasses to find his friend at the back of room reviewing his notes. Namjoon had square glasses and wore knitted vests all the time. What did a pretty girl want with him? The male knocked his knuckles on Namjoon's desk, waiting for Namjoon to stop staring at his screen.

"I'm busy, Yoongi." Namjoon huffed.

"There's a hot girl asking for you," Yoongi said as Namjoon shut his laptop, standing up immediately.

"Hot girl you say?" Namjoon took off his glasses. He's never felt more prepared in his life. Now was his time to shine. Yoongi blinked as he watched Namjoon take out a spray for his glasses and have it wiped off with a microfiber cloth. Namjoon put his glasses back on his face, adjusting his clothes.

"Why is a hot girl asking for you?" Yoongi questioned as Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Why do you think? I told you, Yoongi. I'm a total stud." Namjoon scoffed at Yoongi's naïve behavior. He was acting as if Namjoon didn't have his door getting knocked down by the ladies all the time! "Every single woman on this planet wants me, Yoongi. They all want a piece of the Joon-bug."

"I have yet to see any proof of that." Yoongi frowned. Namjoon was tempted to roll his eyes again as he walked towards the exit of the classroom. Yoongi was always being a downer for no reason.

"Why do you think this hot girl wants to see me?" Namjoon turned to jab Yoongi in the chest. Finally Yoongi was silent and eventually shrugged. "She's heard about my many conquests and wants a bit of the action. Watch me score her number! Take notes!"

"If you say so." Yoongi followed Namjoon outside of the classroom.

Namjoon was always claiming to be some sort of player though that was completely unknown to you. All you wanted was for someone to write an article about the runway show. Out of all the writers, Namjoon's work stood out to you most though he did work often with Min Yoongi. When you saw the two males walk out, you smiled and waved at them. The taller man had to be Kim Namjoon. You were so thrilled to meet him! He almost stopped walking to see you but was shoved by the shorter guy behind him.

"Thank you for getting him for me!" You clasped your hands together as the shorter guy blushed.

"Ah, it's nothing. I-I'm Min Yoongi by the way," He said as you gasped.

"OMG! Shut up!" You smiled as he froze.

"I-I'm sorry." Yoongi looked down as you quickly shook your head. Namjoon was quietly watching as you placed a hand on Yoongi's arm for comfort.

"No, I didn't mean it like that! I just got excited because I was reading your articles and I really loved your writing that you did with Namjoon." You patted him lightly to see him relax. Yoongi was now just shocked that you actually read his work and Namjoon was in the same boat. You looked over at Namjoon, wanting to bounce in joy to see him. "I'm so excited to see you too! Seriously, you have such a way with words. I could fall in love with clothes with the way you talk about them without seeing a picture!"

"Ah, thank you so much. I didn't think anyone at FIT actually read our stuff." Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck. "Are you a fan?"

"Just recently." You nodded. "Actually, there is a reason why I was reading your articles. Having you and Yoongi here is perfect!"

Both of the boys exchanged looks with each other before letting you continue. You went on about your usual spiel about the runway and its purpose. They were listening intently as you explained the money situation you were in so you were searching for local help. They wouldn't be paid as much as they deserved to be, but you would do the best you could with what you earned from your job. Namjoon and Yoongi seemed moved by your ambitions. They were giving you their full attention that it felt like such a breath of fresh air. You were worried they would be snobs, but they were harmless nerds!

Harmless they were. And you were making a good choice in selecting them seeing as they were the top writers in their major. You had a good eye which they appreciated. Though that wasn't all they were appreciating. Yoongi had his eyes glued to your face, reminding himself to listen to what you were saying too. Namjoon was listening too though sometimes his eyes did do a little up and down when checking you out. A part of him wanted to tell Yoongi to get lost so he could flirt with you, but it looked like you just came here for both of their writing skills.

"Does that sound good to you guys?" You tilted your head at them.

"It sounds great! I'm in." Namjoon didn't hesitate to accept. He was so eager that you were surprised.

"Me too!" Yoongi added himself in. Grinning at them, you squealed and clapped your hands. They had no idea just how much they were making your day! Hearing them agree without an argument or having to beg made you so grateful.

"Gosh, thank you, thank you!" You hugged Namjoon impulsively. If Hoseok was here then you would have hugged him. Right now you just needed to hug someone and luckily Namjoon didn't mind. He returned your hug almost immediately. That was when you remembered something else! Pulling away, you looked Namjoon over as he stared at you cluelessly. "Oh, you're quite tall, aren't you? Handsome too."

"Oh—of course!" Namjoon smirked, holding his chin up in the air. You looked over at Yoongi who was staring in awe. He's had that look for a while now which was cute. He was handsome too when you took a good look at him.

"Would you boys mind being models in the show as well? I could really use more male models." You gave them your best pleading eyes. They never failed on Hoseok so you were hoping it would do the same with them. Yoongi stammered at first, breaking out of his awed state from your question.

"Sure!" Namjoon agreed instantly.

"Oh my gosh, you're the best!" You squealed. Namjoon shrugged casually as if it were no big deal. He had no idea what he was signing up for, but he was helping you out and that's all that matters.

"Um, but we're not models?" Yoongi furrowed his brows.

"I can learn! I'm a quick learner!" Namjoon grinned, his dimples appearing which added to his friendly aura.

"I'm gonna try to teach you guys! It'll be okay and everyone else aren't professionals either." You calmed down his worries.

"Fantastic. We'll do it." Namjoon signed up Yoongi himself. The shorter looked at him in shock at first before giving you a smile. It looks like he was also going to be a model in your show! They really were being so incredibly helpful by agreeing! You were getting close to squealing again when Namjoon pulled out his phone to you. "Can I have your number too?"

"Right, of course!" You took it, putting in your number and contact. You put your name in with a flower emoji next to it just for fun. When you gave it back to Namjoon, he smiled at what you did.

"Cute," He said as you giggled.

"I'll give you my number too, Yoongi!" You walked over to his friend who was stunned. Despite talking briefly, Yoongi remained very shy around you. He gave you his phone and smiled when he saw your contact name. Adjusting the tote bag on your shoulder, you bowed to both of the boys. "Thank you for your time! Text me and I'll let you know about the meeting for models!" You waved at them, walking away now that your job here was done. Not only did you get them to agree to help with promotions but they're also going to be models! You are good.

"Bye, (F/n)!" Namjoon shouted with his heart buzzing. He hadn't realized there was such an attractive girl at FIT before. And she approached him first! Professionally, but still. Namjoon slowly looked over Yoongi's shoulder to see you had written your name in his phone the exact same way. Whatever. Namjoon smirked to himself, knowing you were unable to take your eyes off of him. "I'm gonna make her my girlfriend."

"Good luck with that. She's out of our league." Yoongi sighed, getting a sharp tsk from Namjoon.

*~*

The meeting had to happen a few days later. You were getting off of work as planned though you were expecting Hoseok to come with you. Working at the thrift store could be fun and all, but it felt like Hoseok was spending a lot of his free time there to work. Rather than doing his schoolwork at home, he was doing it at the thrift store if he could. It was strange how badly he wanted to work. His mom didn't seem to be a fan of it and the house has been tense since his dad left. It was sad knowing that the last smile you got from Mr. Jung was forced.

He was back on the road which had Mrs. Jung quiet. Hoseok told you that she was just sad and misses her husband, but eventually she'll be like normal again. He kept telling you not to worry too much when it came to the family and it was a little hard when you lived there with them. You wanted to listen for the sake of their privacy, but the heavy feeling hanging in the air was getting to you. That's why you were glad to meet with the models instead of coming back to that little house where everyone was pretending everything was okay. The constant positivity they fed you in order to assure you everything was fine was draining.

It was only reminding you of your own home back at the estate. The difference was that at least you could hide from everyone. Each person had their own room and no one had to see each other if they wanted to. With Hoseok's small house, avoiding one another was impossible. That's what made acting like everything was fine so hard. It's like they were telling you to jump with your feet chained down. You were trying to go along with it, but you were finding it hard to when Hoseok wasn't focusing on the runway like he used to.

All of it was depressing and frustrating at the same time. What were you supposed to do? It was none of your business yet you were kind of in the mix too. You'd like to know at least a little bit of what was going on. Could you help in any way? But they stayed silent and Hoseok seemed sensitive these days. You were careful not to push it too much with asking since you didn't want to upset him. He was stressed out from college, extra shifts at work, and something else with his family. So much of him was getting used up that he had nothing left to give when it came to the runway.

You just wanted to know why. Was that too much to ask? Perhaps it was or maybe you deserved to know just a little bit. Regardless, you went back onto campus without Hoseok yet again. It was strange coming to FIT without Hoseok by your side. You missed being able to wrap your arm around his and giving him little kisses. The most you had with you now was the little mouse keychain that you found yourself petting and fidgeting with more often. At least you had this mouse and he had his with him on the tote bag he carried around everywhere.

"No Hoseok?" Star asked. She walked up to you after sitting Jimin down next to the other male models so he could make friends. From the looks of it, Jimin was intimidated by Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Yesung who were pretty loud. Namjoon and Yoongi kept to themselves with their eyes glued on you. Then there were a bunch of girls here thanks to Star. Taehyung came as well.

"He's been busy lately so it's just me." You were tired, but you managed to smile. Star gently patted your shoulder which did make you feel a little better.

"I know you miss your battery, but you got this." Star smiled at you before walking back over to her girlfriend who was dressed in Lolita as well. Her colors were pink and white, a lot softer than Star's look. Though if you were being honest, all of Star's friends were in some type of Lolita look. From classic to even guro, they were here. It was gorgeous to see though Jimin was frightened by the guro Lolita. Her fake blood and horror inspired look wasn't sitting well with him. Poor boy. He crawled away from the female models, seating himself next to the expressionless photographer for safety.

Now that everyone was situated, you decided to go ahead with the meeting. There was a lot of things to discuss. First things first, you needed to have all their measurements written down and sent to you. With the various body types, that was going to make things a little difficult though it was possible to work with. All the measurements would be going to the students in level two and three classes. You'll have the class figure out who gets what measurements. Along with that, you also needed the models to start working on their walks. You were already recommending them a bunch of fashion shows and specific models to watch.

Runway walking is very different from regular walking. When you said that, a lot of them were able to follow. The only people you worried about were the three gentlemen who knew nothing about fashion. They were looking confused when you said that though they'll come to find out how hard it actually is. For now, you moved on to introducing Taehyung as the photographer. He would be needing two models at least for creating the flyers. Automatically, you signed Star and Jimin up for that based off the modeling they did on their Instagram accounts.

"Instagram modeling is very different from high fashion modeling." Taehyung blinked at you.

"I did some modeling in Japan." Star shrugged. "It was Lolita though."

"I did modeling when I was a kid!" Jimin happily bounced next to Taehyung. The black haired male turned to look at the pastel boy in complete silence. Jimin only smiled more at Taehyung. "I was the kid on playdough boxes!"

"I see." Taehyung looked away from Jimin. He kept his focus on you though he did warily glance at Jimin again.

"Okay!" You clapped your hands together to introduce the next two important people.

While Namjoon and Yoongi may also be offering their services as models, they were also going to be writing a paper about the runway. They might want to interview the FIT students on why they're participating and what the runway means to them. You were going to help them get in contact with Professor Monet's class in order to interview the designers as well. Taehyung will also be taking photos for that. Namjoon promised you it was going to be the cover of FIT's journal and try to get it on the first page of the school's website. That also reminded you to tell everyone to advertise the hell out of it online. You didn't care how many followers they had, spread the word!

"Make sure to give me your number if I don't have it already. Once a student decides that you'll be their model, they'll arrange their own meetings with you to drape their clothes on to make sure it fits." You smiled to see a lot of heads nodding back at you. This was going a lot better than you thought. "I'll message you guys if there's anything I forgot and feel free to ask me questions. I'll work on arranging a day for us to all meet again so we can check out those walks and work on them. Thank you!"

"What day are we meeting?" Jimin rested his chin on Taehyung's shoulder. Everyone else was starting thank you and leave though Taehyung remained still. Probably disturbed by the wild himbo at his side. Jimin was already getting distracted by Taehyung's curly hair.

"I'll take him off your hands." Star walked over to Taehyung who let out a small breath.

"I like his hair!" Jimin jumped to Star's side like a puppy. He was quick to lock arms with her and her girlfriend, leaving Taehyung wondering what he got himself into.

Sometimes you wondered that yourself. There was so much that went into getting this runway started. A lot of the people you were working with were seeing that thankfully. It made them want to give this runway their best even if they weren't planning on being professional models. You thanked all of Star's friends and the guys for coming today. Their help is greatly appreciated. Soon you were left by yourself. Almost. Yoongi was about to leave until Namjoon wandered over to you with a big smile on his face. With all your things packed up, you smiled back at him with a little less stress off your shoulders from this meeting.

"Did you have any questions, Namjoon?" You asked.

"No, just wanted to tell you that you look beautiful today. You look good in pink." Namjoon winked at you as you chuckled. You were just wearing a pink crop top and high waisted black leggings. Nothing special whatsoever, but you appreciated the flattery.

"Thanks, Namjoon. I like your little vests." You stared at his patterned vest. "Very nerd chic."

"Thank—oh." Namjoon was stunned as Yoongi tried not to laugh in the background.

"I'll see you guys later then!" You waved at them. You needed to catch the bus home! Namjoon quietly said goodbye to you too just as Yoongi began to burst out laughing. Instantly he got kicked by the taller.

The meeting went so much better than you could have imagined. It was pretty much perfect! You couldn't wait to tell Hoseok how it went. Preparing for the meeting had been nerve wracking. You just wanted to make sure you said everything you needed to, that it was clear and informational. You wanted to speak well enough for them to trust you and feel confident in continuing to help with the runway. So far you think you did exactly that!

But when you made it home, it felt like you were interrupting something yet again. Mrs. Jung and Hoseok stopped talking the moment you arrived. Hoseok was back from work? You smiled, but their fake smiles were hurting you to see. They were holding back on whatever conversation they were having earlier. Mrs. Jung looked tired and overwhelmed while Hoseok was frustrated. They were so obvious to read that you hated how it was getting you emotional. Forcing your smile to stay, you went up to Hoseok's bedroom feeling suffocated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 6.8K 73
The relationship you and Hoseok have in the beginning is anything but romantic. With you having to pick up your own pieces after Hoseok gets into a r...
9.4K 1.6K 26
♟️: Just like two swords couldn't stay in one sheath, similarly Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung couldn't stay together in one place. Both were famous be...
12.7K 1.1K 41
****** " I am used to the idea of loving you. So no matter how much it hurts me, I can't stop loving you. " - Vhope **** Taehyung Someday it will st...
853 32 18
You're a young, new stylist in an abusive environment. You find a new job and meet the person who you'll be styling. "He's such a sweet guy." "Yah...