Champagne. | KTH [Edited]

By jungkookiesgolden

"Pull the trigger Kim." | Mafia AU | Contains Smut, Angst and Fluff | May contain triggering topics | Engl... More

Editing notice.
Champagne.
01 : Bittersweet.
02 : Trophy wife.
03 : Rude.
04 : Expectations.
05 : Barrel.
06 : Pig squeals.
07 : Cut throats.
08 : Bal.
09 : Crush.
10 : Heated.
11 : Nobody.
12 : Hide and seek.
13 : Wise.
14 : Grateful.
15 : Protection.
16 : Desperate.
17 : Inner struggle.
18 : Keep a promise.
19 : Madam Kim.
20 : Fix you.
21 : Daddy.
22 : This is okay.
23 : P*rn.
24 : Bet.
25 : Payback.
26 : Teach her.
27 : Sweet Torture.
28 : Needy.
29 : Upset.
30 : Rehearsal.
31 : Lady Of The House.
32 : Baby Daddy.
33 : Trust.
34 : Issues.
35 : Lacking.
36 : Until you hate me.
37 : After the storm.
38 : Husband material.
39 : Little shit.
40 : Vulnerable.
41 : Je t'aime.
42 : Die for me.
43 : Kitty cat.
44 : Three little words.
45 : Myungshi.
46 : Parenting.
47 : Bold.
49 : Baby Shower.
Finale : Dancing in hell.
Life Doesn't Go On.
Life Maybe Does Goes On.
Surprise shawty~

48 : Trouble in Paradise.

11.6K 611 83
By jungkookiesgolden

[TROUBLE IN PARADISE]

"So, what's happening ?"

As soon as they reached the house, Taehyung ran to office which left Arabella a bit confused and worried, especially since she saw all the important members' of the organization cars parked outside.

She was comfortably sat in her room, hearing shouts, things breaking and glass shattering from where she was.

Most people would've panicked, but not Arabella.

She was used to it, worse than it actually.

She didn't care about the business that much, as long as she got to see her husband in one piece at the end of the day.

When Taehyung came back to her hours later, she was peacefully munching on strawberries which seemed to be her main craving.

He took off his t-shirt with a sigh, getting ready to go shower.

"Don't worry Sweetheart, everything is fine I got this." He gave her a small smile that didn't seem genuine. "How's Myungshi's Mama doing ?"

She went along, being understanding enough to know that he didn't want to talk about it, but it didn't mean she wouldn't ask about it later.

"I'm tired, my back hurts, I'm hungry, have to go to the toilet every two minutes, my tits hurt and I'm horny as hell but hey look, my skin is fucking glowing." She said in a sarcastic tone.

Taehyung let out a small sigh before offering her a genuine smile this time, looking at her as he took his watch off.

"Yeah you're glowing Sweetheart, you're so damn beautiful." His voice seemed far as he looked at her with soft eyes.

She raised a brow at his answer, more than surprised.

"You must be out of your mind to skip the part where I said I was horny."

He sighed in response, walking up to her to peck her lips.

"I'm sorry Sweetheart, there's just so much shit going on.." He breathed out. "Makes me anxious, I have to fix it before Myungshi is here, but at the same time I have to stay alive for both of you."

She nodded, patting the matress besides her.

Taehyung was surprised by how calm she was about it even though she didn't know what was going and mostly by the comfort she was trying to provide him, whether she knew it or not.

He plopped besides her on the bed as she sat with her back on the headbord, a pillow on her lower back to make it comfortable.

He couldn't lay on her stomach like he used to due to her baby bump which frustrated him.

Usually, this simple position put him at ease and gave him more comfort than anything, but he couldn't do it anymore.

"Talk to me."

"Pregnancy really made you softer.." He said with a chuckle.

"Shut up before I change my mind.. Plus I need a distraction from my back." Arabella answered with a small groan.

"Should I get you a massage appointment ? I'd do it myself but I'm scared I'll hurt Myungshi."

She pushed his hair out of his face before gently stroking his soft, cloudy locks, his eyes closing at the mark of affection.

She wouldn't tell him that she loves him, but it's in moments like these that he knew she did, receiving her gentle touch as he basked in her scent without a worry in the world.

"Yeah I could use a massage."

He nodded, his eyes still closed but eyebrows furrowed, anxiety creeping over him as he thought about what just happened.

Arabella immediately noticed, her thumb tracing over his eyebrows, making him relax them immediately.

"Don't forget what the original topic was." She reminded, flicking his cheek.

Taehyung opened his eyes, looking at her before adverting his gaze elsewhere, sighing.

"That bitch Jihoon went around blabbing confidential information, they can take me down at any minute now."

Arabella stayed silent, understanding.

In the mafia world, taking down is never peaceful, there's no discussion and no tea party to appease one another.

They were going to kill Taehyung.

"Just find them before they find you." She answered after a few seconds of silence, the drama she was watching still playing on the TV.

"It's not as simple as it sounds Sweetheart, especially since I can't think straight because I'm not on my own anymore, I have things to lose now and I refuse to leave you and Myungshi."

She turned her head to him, combing his hair with her fingers.

"Then go insane."

His eyebrows furrowed in frustration, thinking she didn't listen to what he just said.

He couldn't do things like that anymore because he had a family, which was his main priority.

He refused to jeopardize their safety.

"Sweetheart I can't just-"

"Father always told me that you have to go insane to stay sane.. Go insane Taehyung." She cut him off, speaking very seriously. "You don't need to worry about us, you know better than anyone that I can protect myself and my baby if it's necessary."

Taehyung stayed silent for a few seconds.

He knew that she could protect herself better than anyone like she said, but he didn't want her to.

He wanted to be the one to keep her and his baby boy safe, or else he'll feel like a failure, a background character with no purpose.

"Are you prepared to see me die ?" He asked, looking into her eyes.

She chuckled, leaning in to kiss his temple.

He looked at her with big eyes, seeing her smile at him, her face peaceful and confident.

That felt reassuring.

The fact that she chuckled meant that she didn't take the question seriously, which indicated that she trusted him not to die.

She trusted him, period.

"I shot you in the chest with a key point bullet and yet you're still here, you're not gonna die on me that easily."

He let out a small breath, the words bringing him an odd sense of relief.

He gave her a smile, watching her watching him, her hands gently stroking his hair.

Oh he was in love with her, madly, obsessively, unhealthily, in neurotypical people's standard.

But still, he loved her in a way most people could only dream about.

Yet, the three words he tells her to express it are the same everyone ones everyone uses, though the intensity of his love was way different than other people's.

"I love you, Sweetheart."

.

.

(A/N)

if you don't know, a key point bullet does the most damage to an human body.

so yeah, Taehyung should've died or at least be paralyzed, but chill out it's only fiction so I do what I want.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.4K 30
"I could be a better boyfriend than him." | Contains smut, angst & fluff. | English isn't my first language.
319K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...
17K 614 32
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤�...
254K 14.5K 58
"Is it really that easy, sweetheart ?" Third book of the saga 'Champagne'. | Mafia AU. | Contains Fluff, Smut & Angst. | English isn't my first lang...