sequel | step brother

By jiminsvx

"there is no happy ending, is it?" - - mattia and natalia were back together and when it they hit two year sh... More

part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
prom pictures 😝
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
pictures
pictures pt. 2
part 77
part 78

part 72

237 5 3
By jiminsvx

third person
it's 5:00 pm it's getting dark outside. everyone head inside which natalia and mattia spend a little bit with mattia's family. which is 5:20 it's time for them to go. natalia and mattia said their goodbyes to teresa, gianluca and giacomo.

they both left their house. hopped on the car and their final wave goodbye, again and they drove off. natalia is still upset, but mattia as well. they put calm music for them to be calm and not being upset till they get home.

a few minutes later

natalia
we've arrived home. currently im still upset about mattia and ayiana. but i feel so bad that it's his birthday and i ruined it for him like it's his day to be happy but i could tell he isn't.

which i want to apologize..

we head to the front door to unlock it and he goes to the counter and place the keys there. he cuffed his hands to his face which he's upset. i look at him and feel so hopeless. like i just want to say sorry. i just stand there looking at him but then he took his hands off his face.

all he said is.

"ima go change because im going to the mall with kairi and josh." he said upset. "wait!" i said. "what lia?" he said not looking at me. "im sorry." i paused. "sorry for what?" he said frustrated looking at me.

i grabbed both of his hands. "that um about what happened with ayiana. i just shouldn't be rude to her and snapped on her. please im sorry if i ruin your birthday. you didn't deserve this babe i want you to be happy today and have the best time of your life okay." i said putting my hands gently on his cheek. "the reason you have to forgive is her. listen baby i love you but you don't have to be trippin if im talking to girls who im friends with. but you have forgive her not me." he said.

"if it's the girl she liked you, used to, didn't. i don't want you talking to them because to me it's disrespectful and cheating." i said. "baby, i believe you but i mean if theses hoes are in my dms i would automatically block." he said laughing. "yeaaa that's my bae right there." i said laughing. "so we're good now?" he said concerned. "yes we're." i said pecked his lips.

he smiled and head upstairs to go change. so i sat down in the couch and scrolling from tiktok. that's when i heard him coming downstairs.

his outfit:

"okay the fit!" i said standing up from the couch. "ayee thank you!" he said. that's when i heard the ding from his phone. he looked at it and it's kairi, he said he's outside.

mattia kissed me a goodbye. "have fun bae!" i said. "you too baby." he said screaming. he got on the car and looked at me blowing his kisses which i catched it and smiled. the car drove off i closed it behind me.

i go call the girls and the boys, it's party time.

i hanged up and hurry head upstairs to get ready. i took off my makeup the outfit i wore from mattias parents house. to this amazing outfit.

i did finishing touches with my makeup till someone ring the doorbell. i put my brush down and head downstairs barefoot. i look at pipe hole and it's the girls. i opened the door and let them in. i told vic the decorations is in my trunk. i hand her the keys and left.

"hey, where's robert and roshuan?" i said confused. "um they are coming in bit because of the dj." she said sitting on the couch. "oh okay." i said.

vic came in with the decorations. she placed the bags in the counter and helped them out where i want the decorations to be.

about an hour in half

someone ringed the doorbell. which i checked the pipe hole and its robert and roshuan. i opened the door and let them in and they have different pieces to set up the dj. which they have to come in and out to get the pieces together. that's when avani came rushing.

"hey babe, am i late?" she said breathing heavily. "hey no you're just in time. dude calm down you are breathing heavily." i said worried. "yeah it's just there's whole traffic close to your house and i had to drop off ava to my parents house, which it's a lot." she said. "i know babe, here take some water." i said giving her a water bottle.

i told everyone that imma put my heels on and get out the stuff we need. which they asked me to take my time and don't worry about it. which i trust them. so i hurry upstairs get my shoes and went downstairs. but i forgot that i have lily in my room. so i get my key to my room on top of the door and locked it. i placed my key to my kitchen drawer.

i dig in the bag of blue and purple bowls for the chips. which i have different kind of chips. takis, doritos, turbos, limon hot cheetos and the extra hot cheetos. i put them in those bowls which they are in my counter.

"hey, what about the drinks?" i asked them. "do you want me to tell my friend to bring the drinks?" vic said. "yeah, ask him to get soda like sprite, pepsi and coke, and for beer get budlight, xx and corona." i said. "well do." she said typing on her phone.

few minutes later

someone ringed the doorbell and i checked the pipe hole and i opened the door people started coming. the boys already placed the dj and started playing dope songs. every minute and hour people started to show and boys bringing different kind of beers. which is going to be crazy tonight. i swear if these boys are breaking one of my stuff in my house im kicking them out and they have to pay and buy one.

i go up to the dj and asked him if i can give a quick announcement. he nodded and handed me the microphone.

"hey everyone! um there's some rules in this house. rule number one if you're drunk and broke something in this house you're getting kicked out and have to pay it and buy a new one, rule number two if you are starting drama or fight go outside not inside before i end the party, thank you and the birthday boy will be coming in a few minutes!" i said. everyone cheered and the dj unpaused the music and people jamming and having fun.

a few minutes later

kairi texted me. i opened my phone and answered his text.

kai 🥺💗

7:40 pm

hey we are almost home. tell everyone to be ready for the surprise.

on it
seen

-

i run to the dj and whispered in his ear that the birthday boy is coming and he handed me the microphone quickly.

"hey everyone the birthday boy is coming! everyone hide!!!" i said. everyone rushed to find a hiding place and started to get quiet. vic hurry turned off the light and you can hear mattia, kairi and josh talking. you hear the keys yanking. he first opened the door and vic turned them back on and everyone popped out of their hiding spots and yelled out "SURPRISE!"

mattia smiled and he kinda jumped scared. which everyone laughed, i went to hug him first and he was so happy.

"so you did this for me?" he said smiled. "yea!" i said smiling placing my arms at his waist. "awwe i love you!" he said. "i love you too." i said. that's when he kissed me right in front of everyone. people are saying awwe and recording and shii. that's when the dj pulled out his microphone and said happy birthday mattia and started playing dope music. which played AFTER PARTY BY DON TOLIVER.

everyone was saying happy birthday to mattia while the music was playing. people dancing on the dance floor. i was sitting with my girls while mattia is with his boys. few people started coming in from different schools. the people i don't know but i really don't care.

i see mattia staring at me which i stared at him. i get up and walked to him and grabbed his hands and head to the dance floor. we dancing and singing our hearts out. i turned and i could feel his hands on my waist moving my butt on beat of the music and i could feel his dick by my butt. i faced him and he gives me spin and looking down and up, while im vibing. i could feel someone watching me i look around who's watching me and it was behind mattia but further away from the dance floor. but he's wearing a blue LA hat with a white shirt, black baggy pants with jordans. i couldn't see his face which i ignored him.

a/n: take a guess who this boy is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 1.7K 63
Y/N lives in New Jersey with the Jersey boys and is dating mattia until a massive heartbreak leads her to making the decision to move her to Canada t...
6.8K 105 36
Mattia and kairi <3
64.2K 1.1K 40
You move to a new place called New Jersey with your mom and twin brother Alvaro since your parents divorced ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ you meet two boys who yo...