š”šš‚šŽššƒšˆš“šˆšŽšš€š‹ š‹...

By mattheo_bae

š“š”š¢š¬ š¬š­šØš«š² š¢š¬ ššš›šØš®š­ š€ š š¢š«š„, š°š”šØ'š¬ šŸššš­šž š›š«š¢š§š  š­š”šž ššØš°š§šŸššš„š„. š€ š... More

A/N
MAIN CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
NEW MAIN CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
NEW CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43

CHAPTER 39

588 19 6
By mattheo_bae

WORDS COUNT :- 2454

🦋DRACO AND GREAT HALL DRAMA 🦋

"She's not", a familiar voice said from behind me. I didn't turned around to see who was that person as I quickly recognized that familiar voice. It was none other than Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.

He makes his way towards us, as his steps coming close and closer to us where we stood.

"Pardon" I said in a bit of shocked.

"I said you're not coming", Draco said bitterly while sitting in slytherin table. I glared him.

"Who are you to decided for me that", I questioned him.

"Mudblood like you aren't invited ", He said while smirking at me.

After what he said, it makes my blood boil. "You-", I said but got cut off.

"Draco isn't wrong", Bella spoke . I turned towards Bella who was approaching us with Mattheo. "Plus Mudblood like you are suck to be there in the party", Bella added. As Pansy, Astoria and two other slytherin girls joined them.

Wait! what! Am I dreaming or Is this really happening. Mattheo as in Mattheo Riddle came out of nowhere for Lunch.

Today.

Well that's quite surprise because we no one saw him in breakfast or lunch. We only see him in dinner but only sometimes.

They both sat in slytherin table, beside Draco . I look at Mattheo from corner of eyes, he wasn't looking at me.

On the other hand, Bella sat between Draco and Mattheo.

"Stupid dirt blood. I wondered if she did came to the party. who's gonna be that slut date", Pansy stated. As rest of slytherin girls started laughing.

This makes my blood even more boil. Rage was fuming inside me. That was enough.

I slammed my hand roughly at slytherin table, making everyone silent there. Soon the Slytherin girls stopped laughing and rest of the people all who sat there in The Great Hall for lunch.

Everyone become silent.

"Did I ask your opinion, snakes?", I yelled. don't know where did I get sudden confidence in me. I bowed my head towards Draco and looked him in the eyes. "And Draco this is Last fuckin time I am reminding you that I am Half-blood. Next time don't forget that. And if you did and called me with some pathetic names. I will not hesitate to Hex you".

"You", Astoria yelled angrily. "How dare you to talk like that to Draco".

I straighten my posture and look at Astoria. "Well, Astoria darling. Last Hexing part which I said to Draco it was not only for him". I exclaimed. "It's for rest of your group too including you newly bestfriend Bella. So I suggest you, don't try me this time".

Rest of the Slytherin were glaring at me. As I turned around to Blaise. I continued, "Blaise thanks for asking me but I am sorry I can't". I spoke while giving him a smile and with that I walked away, but before I did, I took one glance at Mattheo, who was smirking. And soon I walked away from there.

After, when I walked away from The Great Hall. I met Neville on my way, who handed me a piece of Paper. I asked him about it, but he didn't tell me anything. He just simply told me to open it after my last class. I nod my head in agreement. We talked for few minutes until the bell rang.

Soon, we both headed towards our class. Finally, the day was over and last class of the today's too. I made my way towards gryffindor common room. When I reached there, it was empty.

Strange! What the hell was happening today. First, Mattheo thing. Second, party. Third the Great hall drama. Now what next!. I thought in my mind.

I went to my dorm and put my stuff down. I lay down on my bed. Thinking about the things that happened today. While thinking about that, I remembered Neville gave me a piece of paper before our class.

I took out that paper which has written on it:-

Room of requirement 9 p.m and wear something nice.

After I read it, I look at the end but there was no name on it.

I checked my watch, which shows 6:30p.m. Well, I still had lots of time to get ready. So, I decided to took a short nap for half an hour.

I don't know how long I slept in because next thing I know Ivy, my owl trying to wake me up.

"Let me sleep", I said in sleepy voice. But still Ivy peck at me, in order to waking me up. Ughhh. I finally woke up after Ivy two-three attempts of making me wake up. "What's it Ivy?' I asked my owl.

Ivy handed me the piece of paper with her mouth which Neville gave me. I rubbed my eyes with my knuckles and take a clear look on it. When I re-read the line which was written on paper. I mentally cursed myself. I checked my time which shows 7:40 p.m. Fuck.

I get up from my bed and took a towel with me and went towards the bathroom. I took a quick shower, wash my hair and did some facepack things.

After taking shower, I wrapped the towel in my body and walked out of bathroom. I went to my closet and searching for the dress to wear.

Why they mention to wear something nice. I thought iny mind. After searching for two minutes more to find a nice dress. I finally found one.

I scan the dress, which was a satin dress, short and red. From the corner of my eyes. I saw red straps heels too. Perfect.

"Where were you goin?", A familiar voice spoke.

"Does it matter to where I was goin", I answered him. I paused for minute before continuing myself , "Mattheo".

Ofc it had to be Mattheo. Because rather than him who else dare to come in girl dorm with the guts of confidence. Plus At this point I am not surprised to see him here in my dorm.

"Couldn't be surprised if you changed your mind to come to the party", he chuckled.

I took out that red dress and turned around to face Him. When I looked at him, He was writing his journal. As I observe him, he was looking different from regular days. It not bad actually, but what I mean was He look so good and presentable everyday.

But today in this moment, He was looking all hot and sexy. His hair was a bit messy. He was wearing a black coat with a white button up shirt that was tucked into his black pants with a belt and had a black shoes on.

Not gonna lie. I bite my lips because I was fucking turn on by him. Especially, After watchin him in that fuckin hot tuxedo.

I cleared my throat. "What you think about this dress?", I asked. He look me up and down before eye contacting with me.

He narrowed his brows at me. "What the fuck do I have to do with your dress?".

"Just answer the question". I muttered.

"Wear whatever you like, Witch", He hissed while focusing back to his journal.

I huffed in annoyance. The sexual tension was increasing more and more. Every second with him in here, making me sexual frustrated even more. The way he was holding the quill and the way his hands moving.

Fuck.

I was so fuckin desperate for his touch and I can't take this anymore.

Mattheo's pov

No matter how much I try to stay away from her. I still find my way to her. Earlier, I told her the things which was not even true. I told her that things to make her hurt. She needs to understand we were not meant for eachother.

I was a monster. There are still some secrets which she doesn't know about me. Yet, She still love me.

Merlin What's she doing to me.

After what happened in Great hall, I must say she's really a feisty one.

In the evening, I apparate to her dorm to talk to her. When I did, S-she was in her towel. Why the fuck I always see her in towel. But wait a second how could I forget it was her dorm too.

But still, why she. As I was looking her, she was searching something in her closet.

Does she's changed her mind and going to the party or what.

I asked her about it. But she didn't told me. In fact she asked me about the dress. Well, I couldn't care about that dress. I scan her up and down, she was looking sexy in that towel, which was wrapped around her body. Her skin was soft, the water drops in her body is still there.

I turn my focus to my journal and starts writing it. She stood near the closet and thinking.

But what she don't know was. I can read her mind. I smirked at her, after knowing about her fantasy thoughts. Especially, the feeling of so desperate to want to get touch from me.

She starts walkin towards me, where I laid on her bed. She tilt her head towards my level. Her lips are barely a inch apart to touch mine.

"What are you doing, Witch?". I hissed at her. But she didn't respond to me. She took out her hands and cupped my cheeks with her soft finger.

Her touch are so soft. I closed my eyes, as her touch making me calm, relax and certain feeling, which I can't describe.

Her every touch making me turn on. And All I want right now is to Fuck her. But I can't do that, So before she does anything else, I need to stop her.

I opened my eyes and grabbed her throat tightly. "DON'T YOU DARE WITCH", I spat.

Y/n's pov

His kept his gaze on mine and I could sense a difference sense in his expression. As he spat, "DON'T TOUCH ME".

I watched him as darkness swirled around his inky dark brown eyes. His eyes were dangerous, and they're widened slightly. His faces was only inches away from mine. I don't quite understand what gotten into him suddenly. He was all calm and relaxed just a few second ago, and now this.

Perhaps he did it because of my sudden action, which promoted him into this action or perhaps there was another reason. I thought in my mind. I tried to break free from his grip but he was too strong.

He stare at me blankly before he continued, "Look Y/n I am telling you this one last time". As he tightened his grip on my throat. "STAY AWAY FROM ME". with this he loosen his grip from my throat and turned around, so that I am facing his back now.

I coughed while rubbing my throat. "Mattheo why're you doing". I manage to spoke up. "I know you also want me to just like I want you, Theo". My voice came out soft, but he didn't respond neither he turned around.

I tried to reach for him, but he quickly turned around and pinned me against the wall and pressed his wand against my throat deeper.

He stares at me and clenched his jaw. "Don't you dare to speak a word about it". he paused for a moment, while pressing the tip of wand much deeper in my throat this time. "If you does, I swear, I will kill you". I swallowed and blink back the tears that coming into my eyes.

"Mattheo", I said lowly. my voice were barely audible.

He removed his wand from my throat and turned around again. "No wonder, why Malfoy broke up with you, few months ago". his voice were deep this time. "I can't blame him. I mean, how can someone be interested in you. Pathetic. Especially, after what I heard in Great hall today. That you were fuckin slut".

After what he said, I felt the anger rise in the back of my throat. I surged towards him and grabbed his collar. "How dare you say something like that", I yelled at him. He smirked at my sudden reaction. "You know what, Its all my fault that I have fuckin feeling for you. Its my fault that I fuckin love you so much", I shouted at him. Tears are falling for my eyes. I loosen my grip from his collar and took a step back from him.

His shook his head and smiled wickedly. 'Y/N I DON'T LOVE YOU. SO WHATS THE POINT OF EXPECTING LOVE FROM ME WHICH I AM NOT CAPABLE OF", he spat. "Why are you so trying so hard Y/n and for What! You also knew that you can't make people love in with you. So stop trying so hard ".

When he said that, his words hit me. He was right I can't hold him for so long.

I was trying so hard that I completely forgot that loving someone who doesn't love you back is like hugging a cactus. The tighter you hold on, the more it hurts.

So, without further thinking enough I decided to let him go.

I looked him the eyes and shouted, "YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU'RE JUST A STUPID DARK BROWN HAIRED BOY WITH THOSE FUCKIN DARK BROWN EYES SO TELL ME WHY' I'M MORE ADDICTED YOU THAN I AM TO ANYTHING". With this I loosen my grip from his collar.

I took a step back from him. There was a pin drop silence in the room. He stared me in full of amusement. As I took a glace at his eyes, it was sparkling.

He straighten his posture and walked past me. "I wonder which will get you killed faster-", He chuckled. "Your loyalty or your stubbornness?".

I turned around to face him, whereas his back was faced into my direction, as he was stood in front of my desk looking at something. I couldn't see what he's looking there.

But He quickly took his eyes off from my desk and went towards his journal. He held his journal and turned back to face me.

Before I ask him what he meant about it. He took one glace at me and within a blink of my eyes, He disappear.

After, He disappeared. I sat down on bed thinking about what just happened few minutes ago. I was in deep thoughts. But quickly got pulled back in reality, when I heard someone knocking on my door. "Y/n you okay?". A voice came from outside of my dorm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 947 32
"...Draco?" Her voice was like a bell, pleasant, but alarming- waking me up from my state of shock. My eyes fly open and my heart beats rapidly. Her...
79.3K 1.3K 36
[DISCONTINUED] I wrote this when I was like 13 i'm so sorry :) Y/n Malfoy has wanted to become a student her whole life. When she finally manages to...
476K 8K 41
In order to prove his loyalty to the Dark Lord, Caius Parkinson offer to him his most precious possession : his own daughter, Aelys. [Mattheo Riddle...
56.9K 1.1K 48
"If you think I'm letting you out of my sight again, you're wrong. I lost you once, I won't loose you again Alora. Put on the damn mask." {18+} Matth...