C&C | PJM

By purplediminie

"My story was a monotonous canvas, until he appeared and splashed it with so many colors that I could hardly... More

Chocolates & Champagne
First
Second
Third
Fifth
Sixth
Seventh
Eighth
Ninth
Tenth
Eleventh
Twelfth
Thirteenth
Fourteenth
Fifteenth
Sixteenth
Seventeenth
Eighteenth
Nineteenth
D-Days, Jimin
Twentieth
Twenty First
Twenty Second
Twenty third
;)
Twenty fourth
Twenty Fifth
Twenty Sixth
Twenty Seventh
Twenty Eighth
Update
Home
Twenty Ninth
Thirty
Thirty First
Thirty second
Thirty Third
Thirty fourth
Thirty fifth
Thirty sixth
Thirty seventh
Thirty eighth
Thirty ninth
Fortieth

Fourth

1K 47 12
By purplediminie

4
Wonders Caused by A Sasaeng

"Okay so tell me when did he first kiss you?" Daehye curiously asked Ara who was a blushing mess at this point. Daehye was doing what a best friend did, asking every single detail of her and Taehyung- how they managed to sustain a relationship with a personality like Taehyung, who has cameras on him almost every time.

"Oh that is a scene like one which occurs in a kdrama, it was raining heavily." Ara was smiling throughout while Daehye was laughing so much due to the uncontrollable excitement. "I was in his car and it was kinda late so as not to make things any awkward. I got out of the car in a hurry but I forgot my phone." Ara continued.

"Then then then?"

"Then he got out of the car without a mask to give the phone back to me but then I panicked heavily and pulled him back in the car and started scolding him because of his carelessness and I wasn't shutting up." Daehye was holding Ara's hand the entire time- it was a thing she did as if her emotions could pass to the other person, even if it made no sense.

"So he said 'shut up' and I said 'make me'" Ara tried to lower her voice to mimic Taehyung. "And he made you shut up." Daehye started jumping around like a teenager did when their crush said hi to them first.

"Bro bro I'm the happiest right now and I hope and wish you guys that you guys are together for long, like very very long." Daehye hugged Ara and she hugged her back tightly, for a woman like Ara- to come out and for a man like Tae to actually clear her fears so well so that they were now for more than half a year, it was all conceptualizing.

"So much adrenaline." Ara smiled at Daehye and a sudden idea popped in her mind. She looked at Daehye and tried to communicate telepathically with eyes. "You wanna go to a club?" Daehye guessed it right, the evil smile of Ara said it all.

"Okay leggo." She picked up the car keys and hurried to the door but Ara held her arm back. "Are you going to a club in your sweats?" Ara's tone all of sudden sounded like her mom's.

"I mean it's just drinking and dancing right- no one is looking at us?" Daehye got a point but Ara wanted to assure she got a potential hookup with someone, "gurl no I'm not in a mood for any activities which contains touching." Daehye sarcastically smiled and shook off her arm from Ara's grip.

"Oh you hell are bitch." Then who was there who could stop Ara? Not her daddy, be it her real one or be it Kim Taehyung. Daehye could've but she wasn't in for a headache. So she just sat on the couch going through her instagram feed and facetimed her brother once but all stopped when a black short satin dress was thrown at her face.

"Wear this under five." Ara said and Daehye tiredly pushed herself to get off the couch, stripped herself and wore the dress while mentally cursing why she even got the dress. "Too revealing........." She stared at the mirror, the off- shoulders were giving a good display of her shoulders and collarbone, luckily for her the dress stopped mid-thigh and wasn't that short as she thought. ".........but I look good anyways." she said quietly.

To add a little effect, she put on some nude lipstick and put some silver highlighter glitter on the corner of her eyes with a silver pair of heels. "Ara I'm ready."  she turned around to find her in a short dark blue dress.

"Classy."  Daehye muttered, and picked up the car keys and threw them off to Ara, "it's your chance to drive." she said while sitting in the passenger seat. "Where are we going anyways?" she asked.

"Myeongdong- there's this club in Myeongdong." Ara said while Daehye's eyes widened a little. "We're rich honey." Ara ruffled her hair. "Sweetheart our parents are." Daehye said while flipping her hair. Ara revved up the car and left for the location, the sun was almost on the brink of setting.

They had to park their car far off the street so walking in heels wasn't easy, but whilst reaching the club it all seemed worth it. Loud bass music was blasting due to which it seemed impossible to have a conversation without shouting. The dim lights, the all too rich aura coming were sure appreciated but it was amusing to see familiar faces around. "Ara! What's up with the crowd?" Daehye shouted while just standing close to the entrance.

Ara took a while to listen to what she was saying but when she did she just raised her shoulders. "Fuck this." Daehye looked around and found the bar space kinda empty. "You know where to find me." she told Ara and walked off to the bar. The sweaty bodies were surrounding her, she walked cautiously, making sure she didn't touch anyone.

"I need three vodka shots." she asked the bartender and took a seat while passing him the card. Within a second she had three shot glasses filled with vodka, she took one shot and turned her chair behind only to find Ara dancing with someone, and that someone was Kim Taehyung- yes very much without a mask. She almost choked on the liquid which was burning her throat.

For a second she just looked at her before turning back and taking another shot but all too suddenly she felt as if someone was looking at her so she looked at her side. Dressed in black leather pants with a black shirt tucked neatly and Chanel shoes with almost one inch heels, Park Jimin resembled the devil too much tonight.

He looked at her, his eyes going from her heels till they made eye contact and a smirk covered his plump lips. She looked down, till she regained her confidence and looked at the crystal liquid filled and without thinking much she pushed the glass with the intention that it could reach Jimin. Fortunately enough it did, and it made her look hotter than she already did.

"Daehye you're shining today." a deep voice dragged her attention behind her back, it was Taehyung and Ara.

"She sure is." she sure didn't want him to come, but he already did and now she was just nervous, confident, feeling hot but thinking she had a wardrobe malfunction too. "Thanks Jimin- ssi." yeah, she had to respect someone who was 7 years older than her, even if it was forced.

"Taehyung leggo." Ara dragged him away, with a signalling with her hands 'I'm watching ya'  she sure was. "So."

"So, wanna dance?" Jimin asked her, she could but in front of him- no, "Sorry sir, I can dance but with you looking at me, I might trip." she said after coming close to his ear. His piercings complimented his sexy aura so much. A frown covered his face and he just held her hand and forced her to the stage, "aren't there any sasaengs?" she pulled him closer again so that her words were at least audible to him.

"This- this club is more for only the elites." he almost shouted but with the music blasting it was like a mere whisper. "You think you're an elite?" Daehye asked him but he didn't listen, when asked to repeat again she asked something else.

"So normal people aren't allowed?" she asked him, their close proximity was going unnoticed for now. "They are but the ones who know us or are familiar to the celebrity's world." she nodded at his words.

"You see that brunette?" Jimin's gaze travelled to the corner of the stage where a woman was laughing at what seemed to be how awkwardly a man was dancing in front of her. "That's Jennie." Daehye eyes widened and her mouth formed in a big 'o'

"You're kidding deadass." She gasped when he pulled her closer, his one arm snaked on her waist but she was too busy looking at her blackpink bias, so she is real she thought, her dainty features were too appealing for her.

"And that's G-dragon?" Jimin nodded at her words and then took her hands, all her attention now shifted to him. If it wasn't for the dim lighting he would've seen her blushing, he finger spinned her and laughed when she suddenly stumbled on her heels. "Clumsy ass." but all of a sudden his eyes which were closing previously widened out of the blue.

"Sasaeng- but how, how the fuck-" well turns out life never goes as planned and in Jimin's case they never did. "Can I help?" Daehye asked him mindlessly, little did she know but she would have to help him- alot.

"Go to Jennie- tell her, the sasaeng follows me but we never know." Jimin said and when she was about to leave he held on to her wrist. "Meet me in the men's washroom." Jimin went with what first came to his mind, because the Saseang stood near to the entrance. Daehye hurriedly approached the brunette in a short silver jumpsuit, her aura was way too queen-like.

"Ma'am there's a sasaeng in the club you might wanna leave." Daehye grabbed her elbow and shouted in her ear, Jennie exchanged a look and then grabbed her man's hand and she was about to leave but stopped mid-way, "thanks." to this Daehye only smiled at her before scanning for Taehyung and Ara- they were gone and so was the sasaeng.

She breathed deeply before looking for the washroom and was luckily able to find it a few yards away. Turns out if that sasaeng saw even one idol then their career was on the brink of blowing up- and that also in the club swaying to songs making out and trying to live like normal people do for a second then the chances maximized to a 100%.

So to protect from the damage Daehye tried to help as well as she could. She dragged herself to the men's washroom, she opened the door, the music suddenly slowed, all the lights strained her eyes and it took a couple of seconds to adjust to the bright white lights. She saw another man in the washroom- he looked familiar. Before she could process anything else the door beside her opened and pulled her in and she was way too fast pinned on the wall.

"I can't believe he literally followed me here too." Jimin said breathlessly, he was sweating, his collarbone was glistened with sweat. His long hair was neatly combed and his skin milk white and lips pink. "You look hot." she said out of nowhere and looked him dead in the eyes, maybe it was the alcohol which gave her a sudden burst of confidence.

"Well you look hotter." Jimin said and looked at her lips, she could already feel his kiss but she tried to keep her sensations down. "You're not fully korean are you?" Jimin whispered and his voice went like eight octaves deeper when he did so- that strictly wasn't good for her health. 

"No part of my DNA is korean" she said as his eyes widened, not expecting that answer from a mile, "Really?" he whisper shouted, it was ironic, how there was a literal obsessed maniac fan outside hardly five meters away but they were conversing on where her DNA belonged.

"Guess." Daehye said and he started wondering- he was at her level or almost just an inch taller because of the heels they were wearing. "You have beautifully striking features- south asia? Or more towards the eastern side? India? Thai? Singapore?" Jimin asked her, she laughed at his cute accent but suddenly footsteps were heard and his grip around her waist tightened.

"Sasaengs don't expect you to do clubbing shit right?" she asked him when he panicked as if by doing so there would be a way out. "No- very rarely in fact, I mean yeah we have been caught so many times while watching movies, hanging out with friends but clubbing? This is the first time." Jimin was highly agitated, not because there was a sasaeng but because people didn't understand that they were humans too- they deserved a normal life too but they struggled at it. The idols begged for a normal day, where they could go without being identified and without cameras.

"I mean like yeah clubbing would be risking your career, getting physical like kissing stuff, huh that would take your career away." Daehye empathized with him, she really did cause somewhere in the past she was a victim- of how someone had to break ties because of this shit. Jimin whereas for a second just looked at her- dumbstruck. If the sasaengs didn't expect them to be at clubs then getting physical was the literal last thing, it was risky but he had to do it, the manic fans knew that their idols won't do anything in public, let alone kissing or touching so maybe that was the way they could distract him.

"Daehye you're a genius and can I kiss you?" She stared at him, thinking if her hearing senses were shut off. "Wait bro I think I have some hearing problem." She said and put her hand on his chest.

"I meant what I said, you-can I kiss you?" He asked her again, his eyes so desperate and yet tranquil.

"Yes, no, maybe, no......yes?" She stuttered. "Yes or no?"

"Okay yes." before she could think anything else his lips got pressed against hers. Her eyes widened at his action- she couldn't push him away at the moment so she savored it, his lips started moving in sync with her when she started kissing him back. His one hand on her neck and the other on her bare thigh, the coldness of rings mixed with the warmth of his hands was impulsive. Meanwhile her one hand was on his jaw and the other had a fistful of his shirt. The way his lips morphed with hers, it was all too drug-like.

As if the makeout session wasn't getting hotter by the passing second he brought his thigh between her legs which made a light groan escape from her mouth, that was his intention but the turn on he got wasn't precedented- eyes closed and the only sound surrounding them was their fast paced breaths and their hearts threatening to come out of cages.

Suddenly the opening of a door was heard and it was as if someone stomped their feet out in frustration. "Jimin-" she tried to say between the kiss but he again shut her up with his lips, after a few seconds he stopped and gazed at her face, to distract herself she tried to come up with something "he left I think." she said, he peeked out the door- the washroom was empty.

"He did, yeah." he held her hand- she wanted to shake it off but she couldn't. "Let's get out of here." he dug his hands in his back pocket and took out a black mask.

"Wait you're telling me that you had a mask this whole time but you had to make me moan so that sasaeng could've mistaken you for being you." Daehye looked at him, questioning him the best she could, having a sarcastic tone. "Do you really think that armys can't identify me with a mask?" Jimin continued to stomp his feet on the ground whilst Daehye was just trying to catch up with his speed. He got a point and Daehye accepted it, they had to take the back door which led them straight to the parking area.

"Bitch took the car." she mumbled under her breath. "I can drop you off." Jimin took out the keys of his Porsche and opened the gate for Daehye whilst reaching, "thanks." She tried to avoid the eye contact, there was absolute silence in the car. It should've been awkward but for some reason she was actually relishing the quietness. As for Jimin?

His one leg was shaking the entire time, occasionally he wiped off his sweat on his forehead and rolled up his sleeves, the bulging veins on his forearm were doing a great job at distracting Daehye. But she chose not to say anything- she knew he was agitated and had aggression flowing his nerves at the moment- she felt it in the kiss, how he bit her lower lip and how harsh and passionately he went, as if he was craving.

"You can start telling me the directions." He said out of the blue while making a sharp turn and rotated the steering wheel with his left hand. Fuck here he goes again- "suburbs." She responded.

"Will you calm down a little?" She said and this time rather than looking at the window looked at him, "I'm calm."

"Why is your leg shaking from the past ten minutes then?" Now that was the point where Jimin couldn't come up with an answer, she first looked at him then looked down and unintentionally caught something off guard but got distracted when a light growl escaped from her stomach- now she was embarrassed, first she was actually in a car with someone she made out with, second he was her bias, third she wanted to avoid him but kept running back.

"There are some chocolates there." Jimin pointed at her door and she dug her hands and grabbed a brown paper bag- yep milk chocolate. She frustratedly pulled the wrapper apart and took a bite. "You good now?" he asked her as if she were a baby. "Mmh." she muffled and quickly gulped.

"You want some?" she asked him and put a chocolate piece in front of his mouth when he signalled about both his hands being occupied. Jimin wasn't sure what he wanted, neither was Daehye, they kept running into each other and that shouldn't have been happening, they knew they would want to see each other everyday but somewhere knew that it would become addicting- past experiences made them touch deprived. The time spent with each other was short, but it was intensified to several degrees.

By the time they reached her place the atmosphere was filled with sexual tension and awkwardness. Her house was not in the open much, rather it was a  serene place which only had a few houses and that also at a good distance from each other. "So." Daehye tried to at least say something to fill in the awkward air.

"So, you should go now. Take care." yep it was rude of him to say that but it was for a valid point. "Goodnight." She picked up her clutch bag and opened the gate but was stopped allegedly by Jimin's hand on her wrist. "Wait- I'm sorry for what happened earlier." Jimin rubbed his nape and took brief pauses while speaking.

"Don't be I kinda liked it anyways." she said back and smirked but what took a turn was how he suddenly pulled her back. "Close the door then- I mean wanna continue?" it was bold for both of them- things took a wild turn and it was quite fast. Daehye looked down and raised her eyebrows before closing the door and straightforwardly threw her bag in the backseat and sat on his lap.

There was place for her to sit between the steering wheel and him but it didn't prevent her from sitting directly on his crotch- that was unobservable from her side but it would be very soon. Without letting a second pass he connected his mouth with hers, his arms snaked around her waist pulling her closer than ever, her dress was riding up her thigh. The makeout session was becoming intense with every passing second and No Guidance playing in the background wasn't really helping them slow down. She bit his bottom lip and then his tongue asked for permission, however she felt in favor of teasing him. For a minor revenge his hands now went on her thighs and pulled her a little higher and then she felt his obvious boner.

A moan escaped from her mouth, he then grinded his hips against her again, feeling breathless and finally coming to realization of needing oxygen they parted their mouths but Jimin then swept her hair on one side and grabbed a fistful of them and then started biting the skin on her collarbone. Daehye shifted a little which made him groan. This time his kiss wasn't aggressive, rather they were passionate and filled with enigma.

Ring, ring, ring!

Daehye's phone rang, "Jimin-" he shut her up with his mouth. "It'll stop." he said again but it didn't, "lemme check." Daehye reached for the chain of her clutch bag and took out her phone, it was her mother calling.

"Fuck I have to pick this or else she'll murder me." she was still in his lap and he was looking at her, "yes mum?"

"Dae, where are you? We have been standing in front of your house for quite a while now." the voice echoed from the phone.

Yes, they were so busy doing business that they didn't even realise when a car passed them. "It'll be nice seeing your parents Daehye." Jimin said and the peculiar feeling of punching that smirk off his face came back.

|<|Author|>|

How was the chap? Here's some hobi water for you guys💦💦, Now please ask Namjesus to baptize you with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 10.2K 26
Paint my days with colours like im a white canvas . A story in which the girl is sick but has a bucket list to fulfill . Warning : heart wrenching st...
67.5K 2.4K 20
"My life used to be a empty black and white field, Until a beautiful flower bloomed, And suddenly my life was full of color." ยฉ WHITESATIIN completed...
1.1K 433 26
โ -If people were seasons, she'd be monsoon. After every downpour, the garden laughed like her, wild and free โž Long chapters Cliche warning Cringy...