P. JM ff- my flirty roommate.

By bonobonoya_ff

At the end of day he was a total PERVERT. it contains smut and mature content. πŸ’œπŸ’œ More

1. Meeting my new roommate.
2. He is a pervert😏
3. sleeping together 🀭😏
4. Good morning.
5. NAUGHTY BET
6. MOVIE NIGHT
7. While Watching Movie.
9. JEALOUS
10.THE LAST.
11. THE LAST (PT2)

8. ROMANTIC MORNING.

254 8 0
By bonobonoya_ff

Yn pov

I woke up with the flash light getting on my face which was really annoying...... I opened my eyes and saw all the friends gathering together with their phones in their hands and flash coming out form it sensing that they were clicking pic of something..... I asked.

Yn- why are you all gathering over here in the morning.... Don't you have nothing to do??

Tae - nothing just clicking some pictures of a cute couple..

Yn- what? Which couple are you talking about?

Rose- of course you and jimin.

I came in my senses after hearing jimin's name.... I looked around and saw jimin lying down beside me while his hand were on my waist... And we were almost cuddling into each other.

I was shocked for a moment and after that I pushed him away form me..... I got up fixed myself.

Jimin groaned and said.

Jimin- boya.... Can't you guys let me sleep peacefully....

He was still in his sleep.... He got up and went to his room.

Then jk said.

Jk- mmhmm something something... Noona.

Yn- aishh jungkookah just shut up.

All bts/bp - *laughing*

I got frustrated and stromed into my room and saw jimin sleeping there like a baby..... I go upto him and covered him with the blanket as he was shirtless.

I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine..... And changed into this.

I came out of the washroom and saw jimin sitting on the bed shirtless using his phone.

I took the opportunity to exit the room but my luck was not with me.

Jimin - yn

I turned around to see jimin and saw him throwing his phone on the bed and was coming towards me...... I got a little nervous and start backing off till my back hit the wall...... But jimin was still coming towards me.... And he pinned me in the wall coming down till my head level to saw my face clearly.....

I was little nervous....
Then he asked me...
Jimin - "Why are you ignoring me since the morning "

Yn- m-me?? I-i-ignoring y-you!!!! Aaniya... You have been misunderstood.

I showed my fake smile....

Jimin - ok then.

With that he lift and again sat on the bed using phone.

I walked upto him and said.

Yn- first wear this t-shirt...( giving him the t-shirt)

Jimin- why!! Won't you be able to control yourself *smirk*

Yn- ahh it's not me but blackpink are still here.

Jimin - ahh are you jealous that they will see me like this.

Yn- if you want to wear it then wear otherwise I don't have any issues with it.

With that I left but saw him smirking again.

I got out of the room and went to the kitchen and saw all of them sitting in the living room watching TV.

Yn- guys wanna have something for breakfast??

Suga - yeah some pancakes

Yn- hmm ok anything else anybody.?

Jk- yeah banana milk noona.

Yn- ok then.... Wait for sometime.

I was making pancakes then I felt someone back hugging him..

I turned my head back to see jimin still without shirt... I just ignored him and did my work.... But after sometime jimin turned me around to face him... He caged me while putting his both hands on the counter....... He was just looking in my eyes smiling shamelessly.

I broke the silence by saying.

Yn- boyaa?? What you want jimin I am making breakfast for them... Leave me.

Jimin- hmm you can make it later but first give me a morning kiss.

Yn- aishh jimin just go and first put on something on the top.

Jimin- it's too hot yn.

Yn- really jimin that's why you used my body warmth last night.

He was speechless.... I knew that he was just trying to tease me.

Jimin- ahh fine I was just trying to tease you baby girl.

Yn- now go.

Jimin- what about my morning kiss??

Yn- put on something first then only you'll get your morning kiss.

He pouted like a baby

My heart melted seeing him pout.
So I decided to kiss him.

I gave him a peck on his lips.

Jimin- thankyou ynahh.

He happily walked into the room.

I turned around to see all the members watching us wiggling their eyebrows.

I got flustered and turned around again to make the food.

TIME SKIPS.

We all were having our breakfast I was sitting in btw taekook and jimin in front of me glaring both of them cause they both were really clinging into me.

Jimin banged his bowl on the table making everyone jungshook and went into the room stomping his feet.

I was still sitting there and said.

Yn-  guys let continue with our breakfast.

Jh- hmm but ynahh we have leave now we have some work to do.

Yn- hmm but first finish your breakfast.

TIME SKIPS

Yn- ok guys I'll see you later

With that they all went out and I stromed towards our room seeing a baby mochi laying on the bed still pouting.

I went towards the bed and sat on the space left on the bed and asked

Yn- what happened jimin-ahh Are you mad at me????

Jimin pov

Yn came and sat on the bed and asked

Yn- what happened jimin-ahh Are you mad at me????

I decided not to answer actually I was really mad at v and jk as they were clinging into her and she was not stopping them.

Yn- jimin are you mad at me because jk and tae were clinging at me???

I nodded

Yn- hmm.... Is someone jealous????

I sat upon the bed and yn also stood  I also decided to stand and pinned her into the wall..

Jimin-yn can't you see that I was really jealous at that time????

Yn- I knew you were jealous that's why I decided to tease you more because you always do the same!!!!

I stated drepen to her eyes and smashed my lips into hers  she kissed my back and I smirked in between The kiss. The kiss was really passionate.... I was really enjoying the moment..

Yn pov

He smashed his lips onto mine I didn't denied it... And kissed him back. I felt him smirking between the kiss.. I wrapped my arms around his neck making the kiss deeper...

He lifted me up and went to the bed  he hovered above me not breaking the kiss...

His lips were slowly trailing towards my neck. And gave me dark purple hickeys!!!!!!

He again came up to my lips and after sometimes broke the kiss looking at each other smiling and I said!!!!

Yn- sorry jimin-ahh

Jimin caressed my cheeks and said

Jimin- It's ok  princess...

He kissed my forehead and we again smile at each other and hugged really tight....!

_________________________________________

💜💜💜💜💜

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY FF.

I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.

THANKYOU FOR SUPPORTING ME.

BORAHAE
💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 7K 57
When you asked the biggest Playboy of your University to become your sex partner. A Jimin Fanfic Playboy!Au (WAS "SEX EDUCATION")
142K 1.4K 39
warning: LOTS of JIMIN mature content/smut Requests are OPEN
2.4M 39.4K 73
‼️WARNING‼️ Some will have smut. If you aren't comfortable with any sexual content, I advise you not to read. Other than that....ENJOY!
1.2K 74 23
Childhood friends to soulmates 🀍 Contains smut πŸ”ž