In This Otome Game You Save T...

By IShipIt0

The Villain Tear was never meant to play this role, he was never destined for misfortune, it has been done be... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Let's Repeat!
Chapter 2: The Fools will understand
Chapter 3: Opening a lot of holes
Chapter 4: Save Tear!
Chapter 5: Pain
Chapter 6: Meet the Heroine
Chapter 7: Ungrateful Shin
Chapter 8: Ally Up!
[EXTRA] Merry Christmas And Happy Birthday ❀
Chapter 9: Rejoin Blue
Chapter 10: Rose?
Chapter 11: Neko Neko Nii!
Chapter 12: Love Is Complicated
Chapter 13: Tears are beautiful
[EXTRA] Another Christmas, another birthday.
Chapter 14: What does it take?
Chapter 15: The Hidden Past Of Us Two
New Character!
Chapter 16: Okay. Who the fuck is he?
Chapter 17: That New Guy Smells Like Trouble
Chapter 18: Moving Pieces Out Of Order
Chapter 19: Nagi what happened to you?
Chapter 20: What can be fixed?
Chapter 21: Infection Process Starts
Truyen4U.net Stop Fucking Stealing Stories
Chapter 22: Asahi's scars (Part 1)
[EXTRA} This Is A Day Of Laughter Not Sadness
Chapter 23: Asahi's scars (Part 2)
Chapter 24: Asahi's scars (Part 3)
Chapter 25: The Video, The Greenhouse And The Audacity Of This Bitch
Chapter 26: Cats Are Great
Chapter 27: Lilian?
Chapter 29: The Twin
Chapter 30: Blossoming Romance
[EXTRA] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEAR!!
Chapter 31: Hiding For Her Sake
Chapter 32: The Realisation
Chapter 33: How It Started

Chapter 28: The Story Of Lilian

899 57 11
By IShipIt0

ENTERING LILIAN'S STORY.

LOADING...

LOADING..

LOADING.

COMPLETED!

Before everything started, I was alone.

I remember waking up in pitch black, nothing but darkness surrounds me from as far as my eyes can see, I wasn't born with a functional body I was just a floating ball of consciousness and yet I can sense my surroundings, my senses sorta became my eyes, I was able to see through my senses.

I don't remember how I was created but I knew about living beings I have never seen before. I was just there one day and that's it.

PROTECT TEAR.

Those were the words drilled into my core, I was created to save an unfortunate soul that was cursed by another's, at that time I didn't even know who Tear was, but all I knew was that I had to protect him.

In the quiet and cold void I slept, just a ball of consciousness that slept, I awoke then I slept, I didn't know what to do other than to sleep, it was so boring being alone, it was tiring to be alone, it was sad to be alone.

If I had a body maybe I would've been crying.

All I knew was that I need to awaken and save someone, a person, but how? I was powerless on my own, that's when a voice can be heard.

A serene voice called out for me, I wasn't sure where the voice was coming from or who it belonged to but, I was sure they were calling for me, a tiny flickering glow floats towards me, I remember just staring at it in awe, it was the first thing I saw in this dark abyss and I couldn't help but admire how amazingly beautiful it was, white was the second colour I could see. I reached out to the glowing ball hoping it would stay by my side but the second I touched it the black abyss vanished and was swallowed up in pale white.

I watched astonished by the magical scenery when slowly bit by bit, small flickering black and white memories of someone's pours into my own, I didn't know who's memories it was but it felt so warm and bitter like.

The sweet adorable warm happy face of an astonishing male's face flickers in my mind like a movie, my heart overflowed with emotions that I've never felt before, words cannot describe what I felt, I couldn't cry at that moment but I felt as if I could if I was able to.

"... Hello?"

I looked around in a hurry when a voice echoed into my mind.

"Can you hear me?"

Such a soothing voice, the type of voice you could fall asleep to and listen to it on repeat without getting bored of it, it doesn't like a voice that belonged to a man or a woman but rather an androgynous person.

"Please help. Help him."

Help? is what I want to say if I had a voice.

"I no longer have the body or will to continue, I have created you Lilian to finish what I couldn't finish."

What is going on? I'm so confused and yet I feel like I understood what this voice was talking about.

"Lilian, you can do it, you can save him, you can continue what I cannot finish, Lilian. Save him please."

I kept searching in this white abyss, there's nothing here, there's nothing at all, so where the hell is this voice coming from?

Then suddenly, I turned around to see something I did not expect, a body.

A human female body, pretty milky complexion, large dewy moss eyes, long brown locks reach all the way down to the hips, lips tinted pale pink with lashes long enough to resemble a spider's leg, such a body can be easily be mistaken for a doll especially with the frilly dress it comes with.

Thigh-high frilly tights, pretty brown petite shoes, frilled white-collar, puffed up brown sleeves, a short green dress that's a shade lighter from eyes, it stood still in front of me with no signs of life, perhaps it is a doll.

It was so pretty.

I felt it, this body was calling for me, I entered the body and accepted it as my own.

My consciousness slowly spread through this body, I can start feeling all the connections of my nimble fingers, my feet feel a bit tingly but it wasn't that bad of a feeling, I can feel a thumping in my chest, it was a heart, it surprisingly feels quite heavy, in fact, this body itself feels kinds heavy.

My eyes flicker to this white abyss as I began testing this strange body of mine, I looked at my pretty clear nails, I twinkled my toes in the restraining shoes, I sniffed my body and didn't really smell anything but it felt weird feeling the oxygen enter my body and my chest rises and goes down.

It was so amusing, I slapped my bottom onto the floor and pulled my shoes and thigh-high tights off like a toddler would do and took a feel of my soft small feet, I wonder if I should sniff it?

"Tear..."

Before my nose was an inch away from my foot, I noticed a large floating image in the air of a pretty black hair male, small timid lips, long fluttering lashes enhancing his adoring raven eyes, pale complexion that has probably never seen a drop of sunlight in its life.

So that's Tear...

"So pretty...."

In shock I noticed I spoke, I have a voice!, "A.A.A. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

I chuckled by the sound of my clear voice, "A. B. C. D. E." I recalled the alphabets with the memories in my mind, I just had so much fun hearing my silly voice making strange noises that I just kept making all sorts of messy noises that didn't make sense I even started listing all the words that pop into my mind.

"MAGIC, CAKE, TEA, BABY, EASY, WINNER, KITE!" It's so much fun having a body!

Statics began crackling into my ears, it trickled and trickled until the strange statics gradually became words.

"ANSWER US TEAR! WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING TO ROSE! WHAT DID SHE DO TO DESERVE THIS?!"

In confusion, I scanned around with my eyes and looked back up to see a screen of a rainy scene in the woods, pretty Tear was there but he seems to be sad? I think that's a sad expression, but it sorta seems dead.

"TEAR!" A muscular male with grey hair steps up to him to grab him by the collar and pins him to a thick tree, the second I heard a thump to the tree I felt something inside me snap, something hot builds up in my chest, my nails dig into my fleshy palms as my hand balls up into fists, my teeth bites into my lower lip as I eyed the muscular male with sharp raging eyes.

"... Let go of pretty Tear," the scene kept playing four males and one female seems to be ganging up on pretty Tear blaming him for something, but I didn't like it, the fact they laid their hands on pretty Tear makes me want to rip those hands of his, "LET GO OF TEAR!" I rushed to my feet and reached my hand into the image only to watch my hands slip through.

I tried to grab it again but it proves fruitless, no matter what I did or say nothing was getting to Tear.

Pretty Tear started running, he's running further into the woods.

"What?!"

I can see it, there's a cliff! He's running towards it!

"NO DON'T GO THAT WAY RUN AWAY TEAR! GO A DIFFERENT WAY!" he can't hear me!

His foot doesn't meet the patchy grass and slips into the air, his slim body falls from the tall height and drops down like a ragged doll.

"TEAR!!!"

A large black symbol, a star dashed down by a straight line with a wave passing through followed by a zig-zag grows into the back of my hands, it grows bigger when the mystical words appear in my mind, "T-TIME STANDS STILL!"

The image stood still, everything was frozen, the in mid-fall Tear stays afloat in the air, the terrible bystanders stood still at the top of the cliff and the rain stays still in position, birds in mid-flight stop flying, the breeze stands still, the trees stop and fallen leaves froze in the air.

"Ngh-!" I felt a sudden prick in my chest, something is harming my body, it was as if needles just took a prick to the heart, the pain disappeared after a few seconds but it left me in confusion, why did it suddenly hurt? is this body faulty? or perhaps, I looked down at my hands and see the weird black symbols, is it because of this?

More words begin to pour into my mind, words I never thought of before, spells that are restricted to only a handful of people, forbidden curses that line themselves in my mind, I muttered "T-Time reverse?"

The still image began moving, but instead of it going forward. everything was going backwards, leaves fly back up to their trees, birds flew from North to South, the rain gets drawn back into the grey cloudy skies, the falling Tear jumps back onto his feet onto firm grassy grounds and walks backwards.

Everything began speeding up in reverse, everything was getting younger, young trees turn into saplings, birds turn back into eggs, adults return into teenagers and Tear turned back to a child.

A small little child in a tiny grey brick square room wearing nothing but filthy common clothes, a white shirt and black shorts, he looks about 5? or 6 yrs old?

But it was very clear in the image that this tiny child was malnourished, he was practically a walking skeleton with barely any meat in his arms or legs.

The black symbols on my hands vanished and the image began to play, the time was going forward this time, nothing was going in reverse and the little pitiful boy was just sitting still at the window sill, he pulls out some papers and pencils and doodles away in great details of the things he sees in the outside world, I can hear the little gurgles in his stomach, he was clearly hungry but he doesn't seem to be reacting much to the sound, in fact, it's almost like he's used to it at this point.

My heart begins to tremble, my heart feels like it's shattering but it's not, it sorta hurts? this isn't sadness, nor anger, perhaps a mix of both? it's so confusing this heart.

I reached out to the picture to once again watch it slip through my fingers, I can't give that tiny boy in the moving image a hug, I can't give him food, I can't praise him nor breathe the same air as him.

My heart aches, I want to protect him, I want to provide him with a warm safe environment.

Something is preventing me from doing so like I'm not even real, the only thing I can do is watch him, I can't use any of the spells or curses in my head, each time I do it nulls out and vanishes.

"Don't"

I looked up into the sky again to the unknown voice and hear.

"Don't let her notice your existence or you will be erased Lilian, you can't let the heroine find out about you."

"Heroine?" More information digs into my mind, images of the horrific so-called heroine with a twisted smile and filthy personality.

My blood boils thinking about the bitch and her manipulative ways, all the capture targets were deeply influenced by Rose due to her role as the 'Heroine' of this world, everything in this world wraps around her pinkie for she has full control of everything, none of the capture targets is thinking at all because of her.

I was so frustrated, but with the knowledge and power I was given surely I can be of use to Tear!

"H-hey uhh voice?"

"Call me system."

"U-uhm system, thank you very much! thank you for creating me and giving me the power to save Tear!"

"... It's not enough."

"Huh?"

Silence. I stood for a while hoping to hear something but there was nothing, I called out to the system but I never got a response. Before I tried to search this white abyss heavy coughing can be heard from the screen, I snapped back my attention to see a woman lying on the bed in that square room heavily coughing up blood.

Little Tear quickly runs over to her side with worry, "mummy!" he tightly holds onto her arm, the tired woman with heavy black bags under her eyes and long straw-like hair in a long white sleeping gown was heaving for air.

Her face was scrunched up in pain as she struggled to draw in oxygen into her lungs, "Mummy..." little Tear whimpers with worries, such a poor little ebony boy can't do anything for his mother other than watch his only mother living in pain with drops of sweat trickling down from her forehead.

With made-up determination, little Tear runs to the only wooden door in the room and gently knocked with his little fist, "h-hello? can anyone help me please?"

He knocked again, "Hello? please help mummy!"

He asked again, "Hello? can anyone hear me?"

His pleas fall into deaf's ear for no one was there to hear except Lilian.

"Please help mummy... someone... please help..."

I felt my chest break from his quiet plea, he can't do anything for his precious mother and has to watch her spend her time in pain,  I can tell, from the look of her face and her weakened body, she didn't have long left to live.

I want to do something for him, even if it's a little, just please, I look around the room, there was a tiny crooked bookshelf filled with complicated books, a dusty drawer with nothing edible but small tools like a pair of scissors, sewing needles and papers. There was a wardrobe filled with filthy dresses, shorts and shirts but that's it, no medicine, no food, no wood for the fireplace, the room looks like it'll freeze during the winter.

I look outside from his tiny room and realised that he was living inside a tall tower, why is he living in a tower? it doesn't make sense, Tear shouldn't be living in a tower, I noticed a tall apple tree that was growing at the bottom of the tower, there weren't any sources of water nearby just an apple tree and some tall green hedges, I thought up a levitating spell and tried to pluck the apple off the tree.

If I can bring an apple to him he'll at least be able to have something in his stomach.

I struggled, my chest feels like it was getting pricked by tiny needles, these powers felt so foreign in my veins, it felt as if my body was getting rejected by these powers, that's when I remembered from the memories that flooded my mind.

Only members of the royal family can use time magic.

There were consequences for people who use time magic, now I understand what the consequences are,  but I kept going through the pain, the apple slowly plush from the tree branch and up into the air, my hands trembled as I burned my eyes onto that apple, it finally reached to the large arched window of the tower and settled onto the edge of the window.

Once I released my concentration I felt the pain disappears in an instant, I huffed a bit keeping my eyes on the moving image.

Tear was still focused on his coughing mother to notice the apple, I want to get his attention until a large BANG! sound can be heard from below the tower, sounds of many footsteps can be heard growing louder.

Little Tear was shaken, for the first time in his life something was happening within the peaceful tower, usually, only one person would regularly visit every afternoon with some loaves of bread and a glass of water to keep Tear and his mother dying from hunger.

But now, the sound of one footstep was multiplied, it was unusual and terrifying like a nightmare was creeping up the Tower's stairs to take Tear's mother away and the thought of that frightened little Tear.

He clung onto his mother's arm with teary eyes, as he eyed the sturdy wooden door with caution.

The footsteps stopped, a clunk can be heard echoing throughout the room.

The door slowly opened revealing a familiar wrinkled face, the foreign memories in my mind flashes before my very eyes of this prick, I watched the screen carefully and my heart sunk, my hands trembled before balling up into a tight fist with my teeth gritting tightly as I remember everything this person has done, "T-T-THAT ASSHOLE!"

The long grey hair, the spotty scrunched up face with the default sour expression, eyes as dark as his soul, a skinny lengthy scrawny body covered up in luxurious large red cloak dragging across the dusty floor, a tall crown bedazzled in the shiniest jewels that the country has ever seen, large jewelled rings and necklace decorate his fingers and neck as he held tightly onto a tall golden sceptre with a large blue orb sitting at the top.

Tear's jaws dropped with eyes widened like saucers.

Quietly he muttered in disbelief, "Father?"

End of Chapter 28

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N]

For anyone who guessed Tear is royalty, congrats you get a prize.

You get nothing. ψ(`∇')ψ

.... maybe I will release a side story where you guys the readers can interfere with the story like giving Tear an actual happy birthday or beat the crap out of one of the characters. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 161 21
π˜½π™€π™€π™  𝙄𝙄 𝙀𝙛 𝙂𝙀𝙑𝙙 π™π™šπ™«π™šπ™§ π™¨π™šπ™§π™žπ™šπ™¨ When saving the world turns out to be an even harder task than Phoenix and his friends anticipate...
26 2 16
Love, loss. Healing and heartbreak. Might and magic. Heroes and villains. These are the challenges faced by Trevor, born the only human in his vampir...
37K 1.1K 16
As I look in the mirror, all I see is a villain. /////// " What were you hiding under your calm façade? Were you crying but physically smiling? Were...
126K 4.7K 48
'Pointless' That is how the protagonist saw everything. It all started with an accident, but it is pointless to explain it here. His life ends, then...