MinChan X Reader fanfic

By JamzBR62

Stray Kids Lee know X BangChan X y/n πŸ”₯πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘„πŸ‘οΈ β€’ LOVE TRIANGLE β€’ (18+) More

y/n
Lee know
BangChan
Don't Wanna Cry
pain
dinner
Rainism
TRY
ROOM~
ROOM pt2~
MinChan crumbs (bromance)
Neighbor
β™₯️TeXtSβ™₯️
mom
Dream
get you in bed
(text) the end

DREAMIN (let's get ittt)

6K 63 15
By JamzBR62

Someone knocks at your door and you open up. As soon as you do so he pulls you inside your house and closes the door. He pulls you in a tight hug and kisses you.

"M...Minho what are you doing baby?" You ask astonished.

"Y/n,I need you right now ... Some thieves are behind me they're trying to steal my heart.., but it's all yours so.."

"... W...what?" You exclaimed.

YOU WAKE UP

*whistle by blackpink playing in the bg by your mom*

"Mom!!! What?? You woke me up... I was dreaming about m-" you stop realising.

*"Dreaming about??" Your mom asks.

"M...milk tea.. yes..umm hahahah milk tea" you answered nervously.

"It's okay never mind that's weird.." your mom leaves playing call me baby by EXO on speakers.

(You thinking)
What an awkward dream it was, although we never kissed in reality but it felt so real. But does this mean he is in need of help today?

[Note the book is gonna be short but sweet ^^]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 207 31
A book full of stray kids would you rather questions This book includes questions that some of you may not be fine with reading, so please just skip...
3.9K 102 10
Changbin and his friends were one of the popular guys there is on school. Changbin was always a player and Y/N never cared about him until he hit on...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
8.8K 105 17
stray kids imagines and povs open ✍︎