Essence: A Teenage Mutant Nin...

By Raph_My_Love

"I was depressed and angry before I found you." "I was pessimistic and lonely before I found you." One girl... More

1_ My Secret Boring Life
2_ My Average Boring Life
3_ The Realization
4_ Oh No!
5_ I Got It!
6_ It Will Be Ours Soon
7_ Nice to Meet You!
8_ Beautiful Stranger
9_ A little Closer
10_ Blushing
11_ Exception
12_ Explanations
13_ Dirty Observations
14_ Changing
15_ A Very Awkward Conversation...
16_ This Bizarre Feeling...
Quick Question...
17_ Losing Some Sanity
18_ Fantasy
19_ Warm Silence
20_ Misunderstanding
21_ The Second "Talk"
22_ Silhouette
24_ Midnight Snack (Part 2)
25_ About Last Night
26_ The Plan
27_ Embarrassment
28_ Too Much
29_ Hitting the Fan
30_ The Truth

23_ Midnight Snack (Part 1)

7.6K 239 50
By Raph_My_Love

Essence: A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fanficton

23_ Midnight Snack (Part 1)

Raph P.O.V-

                       *          *          *

Today was a good day. We hung out all day and it was as if Essence had been with us forever. We just talked and relaxed having fun, mostly just enjoying each other's company. We started playing truth or dare at around 10:30 but it didn't last very long, Essence fell asleep around 11:00 sprawled out on the couch lightly snoring, one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

"Essence, I dare you---"

"I think she's sleeping Raph." Donnie said to me with a smile. I gave her a loving look, not caring about how my brothers were going to talk shit about it later. I got up from my chair and walked over to her. I gently rubbed her hip and whispered in a soft sincere voice.

"Essence? Do you want me to take you to our room?" That's when I realized I said 'our' by mistake. I hoped nobody would notice, but my brothers sure did. They raised their nonexistent eyebrows at me and smirked. It didn't seem like she noticed though because she lazily turned her back to me (giving me a perfect view of her backside by the way.)  She grumbled into the couch and sighed.

"Just leave me here, I'm tired." She yawned and stretched out her legs.

I smiled and unwillingly lifted my hand from her curves. She whimpered as I took my hand away and I chuckled a bit. I made my way to my room and came back with a small red blanket from my childhood. I made my way over to the couch and gently laid the blanket over her body, it was the perfect size. I could tell she was smiling.

"Thank you..." she mumbled.

"No problem." I whispered and took my chance, I kissed her cheek. I could tell her smile widened as she buried her face in the blanket.

My brothers all gave me a cheeky look, I rolled my eyes.

"What?" I asked unamused.

"Oh Essence! Let me carry you around, hug you all the time, and do whateeever you tell me toooo!" Mikey said in a high pitch voice mocking me.

"I never said that!" I yelled trying to defend myself.

"But you act like it." Leo pointed out.

"I do not! And shut up before she hears you!"

They all laughed extremely loudly, having no concern for my princess. I kept shushing them trying to get them to be quiet, I didn't want them to wake her. After they finished their ridiculous laughing fit, Donnie spoke the magic words.

"Welp, I think I'm gonna hit the hay." He said with a yawn. "What about you fellas?"

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna go too, training starts again in the morning." Leo answered stretching.

Mikey was already cuddling up to a couch cushion on the floor so we knew what his answer was.

"You goin' to bed Raph?" Mikey asked rubbing his eyes and getting up from the floor.

I looked back at Essence. I felt bad leaving her on the couch like that but if it was what she wanted, I was going to go with it. I lightly kissed her cheek and ran my thumb over her face.

"Yeah, I'm going." I said, my voice sinking. My brothers knew I was upset, but they chose not to say anything. They all went to their rooms and I followed closely behind. That's when I realized... she's not going to be here forever. She was going to want to go home after a while, but then what was going to happen? Would she ever want to see us again? What if she doesn't? All I knew was, the bed was going to be cold that night, and I didn't like it.

Essence P.O.V-

I was awake the whole time.

I know, I know. I should NOT have been eavesdropping, but I was just... curious.

"Essence? Do you want me to take you to our room?" I almost swooned when he said 'our' room. He was rubbing my hip, which turned me on. I had to turn my back to him to keep him from seeing my smile and keep myself composed. He started rubbing my hip again after I turned over, thank god he couldn't see me fangirling with my face in the pillow.

"Just leave me here, I'm tired." I said with a yawn and a stretch.

He removed his hand, I whimpered dissatisfied. He chuckled and I heard him walk away, I wondered what he was doing. I suddenly felt a warm blanket lay over top of me, he was so sweet.

"Thank you..."

"No problem." He whispered.

I thought he was just going to walk away... but he didn't. He kissed my cheek! My smile grew to the size of the moon and I covered my blushing face with the blanket.

"What?" I heard him say in a very dry voice after a few seconds.

"Oh Essence! Let me carry you around, hug you all the time, and do whateeever you tell me toooo!" Mikey said loudly, imitating Raph.

"I never said that!" He yelled back angrily.

"But you act like it." Leo said, I could tell he was trying not to laugh.

"I do not! And shut up before she hears you!" It was cute how he was trying to get them not to wake me up. The reality of the matter is, if I was really sleeping, I would have defiantely been awake by then.

They all laughed way too loudly again and Raph was stuck there shushing them telling them not to wake me up. I have to say it was quite adorable.

"Welp, I think I'm gonna hit the hay." Donnie yawned. "What about you fellas?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna go too. Training starts again in the morning." Leo said tiredly.

"You goin' to bed Raph?" Asked Mikey.

I felt another light kiss on my cheek and his thumb stroke the spot he kissed.

"Yeah, I'm going." He sounded so sad, it automatically made me sad. I wondered why he was so down all of a sudden. Was it me not sleeping with him?

..... No, it couldn't be me.

He doesn't even like me like that anyway.

Raph P.O.V-

Here I am.

Laying in bed.

Alone.

I can't stop thinking about her. It makes me so angry that she'll never love me back. Why is it that the one human on Earth who excepts us, I LOVE. I don't want to love her, I just do! I sighed deeply, my head starting to ache. I glanced over to the clock (which I'd been looking at every minute for the past hour) and checked the time.

"You've got to be kidding me." I said to myself.

I couldn't believe it, it was 12:32 a.m. and I was stuck drowning in self-pity. I needed something... well, I needed Essence. But unfortunately, I couldn't have her, which meant I had to turn to the second best thing I could've had in that moment- a beer. I KNOOOW! It's not good to drink, and some people just find it unattractive, but I just really needed some comfort and the only thing I could find comfort in was beer.

I lazily hung my legs over the side of the bed and stepped to the floor. I shuffled to the living room, in need of seeing her. When I got there I saw something that shocked me, nothing! The couch was empty!

"What the hell?" I said to myself. She didn't leave did she?

Just as I was about to freak out I heard little noises coming from the kitchen. I got extremely suspicious and began making my way there, using the shadows to my advantage. I finally got to the kitchen and what I saw almost made me bust out laughing.

There she was. There was Essence. Rummaging through the freezer like she had lost something. She had the look of pure confusion on her face and I could tell she was frustrated because she was pouting, she crinkled her nose and crossed her arms in front of the freezer. She was so focused on the freezer that she didn't even notice me come out from the shadows. I decided to stand there and let her notice me on her own. When she closed the freezer door and looked up at my face she had a small heart attack. A small shriek erupted from her throat as she clutched her heart. I roared with laughter as I watched her stand there breathing hard looking at me bug-eyed. That look soon turned into infuriation.

"Raph!?" She whisper-yelled through clenched teeth.

"What?" I asked innocently, only to be punched in the arm. I was way to busy laughing to even acknowledge the punch.

She rolled her eyes and pouted, which only made me laugh more. After a little while she couldn't help but laugh too. When we got done with our little laughing session, I asked her the question I'd been wondering since I walked into the kitchen.

"Um Essence?"

"Yeah?"

"Why were you in the kitchen and going through our refrigerator like a savage?" She laughed again after I said that.

"I just wanted some water. I was looking for the ice but it's dark as hell in the freezer." She said mildly frustrated. I chuckled and reached far into the back of the freezer.

"Here ya go, they were far in the back."

"Damn! I was almost there! I was pushing past boxes of cheesicles trying to get there. Are they Master Splinter's?"

"Yeah, they are." I laughed. I couldn't believe it, I was ACTUALLY talking to the girl of my dreams. She laughed with me and sat the table. I popped open the secret compartment in the bottom of the refrigerator to reveal my guilty pleasure. There hidden in the drawer was a former 12 pack of Heineken beer. I hadn't had one in a while, all I knew was, I needed one. I closed the refrigerator door and turned the light over the table on. I took a deep breath and slowly walked toward the table. I sat down next to her, she seemed to welcome my presence. I put the beer down on the table and waited for her to say something. I was sick to my stomach with nervousness. She took a pause and stared at it for a few seconds before finally opening her mouth.

"You drink?"

"Yeah. Only beer though, and I don't do it that often either, just don't get the wrong idea."

"I'm not one to judge." She said leaning on her elbow.

"Just don't tell anyone, alright? I'm not allowed to drink, Master Splinter would kill me. Leo would probably try to have me drinking some herbal shit." I make a stank face which only made her laugh.

"My lips are sealed... as long as I can have one." I furrowed my brow not believing what I was hearing.

"What?"

"Can I have one?"

"W-well sure." I got her one out of the refrigerator and handed to her.

"You know you could've just tossed it to me." She said smiling. I was deathly confused.

"Y-You like beer?"

"Love it actually, Heineken's my favorite."

I could not believe what I was hearing.

"It's my favorite too." I said trying not to sound too excited, I failed.

"Want me to open that for you?" I offered.

"Nah, I got it." With that said, she popped the bottle open, WITH HER TEETH. She literally opened it with her back teeth. I had never seen anything hotter in my life. I opened mine with a twist of the wrist. We both looked at each other impressed.

"Looks like we both didn't need a bottle opener." I said with amusement in my voice.

"Looks like it." She giggled.

"Well... to us." I said and raised my bottle up.

"To us." She repeated. We clanked our bottles and both took long swigs.

"Mmm" We said at the same time.

This was by far the best night of my life.

(A/N- I haven't updated in a very long time. I tried to make up for it by putting in a little more Raphael and Essence time because I felt like there wasn't enough of that, I made the chapter extra long too. Also, if you don't like Raph drinking I'm sorry. Just letting you know he is NOT an alcoholic and he NEVER WILL BE in this story, thank you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882 27 13
The turtles were just on a regular patrol, when they suddenly came into contact with 4 girls, around their own age. However, these girls aren't like...
269K 5.2K 32
A lot of small boyfriends scenarios with your favorite turtle 🐢 Enjoy❤️
813K 16.1K 102
One can tell what this is but if you don't know.......... ITS A TMNT BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS BOOK! Hope you like reading it! Started: 10/29/15 Ended: 1/2...
68.4K 3K 43
"Come back!" She screamed. But the voices only left her farther behind. For months she's waited, never giving up the thought that they'd come for...