𝐑𝐔𝐍- 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐱 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝...

By taigathestorm

A child all alone full of a world of demons after tradegy struck until...... If Y/n was in her original world... More

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 32
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 34
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 35
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 36
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 37
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 38
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 39
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 40
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 41
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 42
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 43
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 44
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 45
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 46
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 47
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 48
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 49
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 50
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 51
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 52
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 53
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 54
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 55
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 56
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 57
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 58
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 59
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 60
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 61
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 62
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 63
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 64
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 65
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 66
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 67
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 68
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 69
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 70
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 71
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 72
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 73
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 74
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 75
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 76
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 77
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 78
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 79
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 80
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 81
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 82
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 83
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 84
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 85
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 86
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 87
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 88
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 89
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 90
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 91
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 92
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 93
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 94
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 95
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 96
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 97
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 98
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 99
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 100
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 101
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 102
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 103
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 104
200-300k special!
NEW BOOK!!

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20

16K 500 790
By taigathestorm

I sat down a the dinner table next to Obanai. 'Why is he still here' I thought narrowing my eyes at him.

'I still want to go to final selection' I thought sinking into my chair. "DON'T GO WITHOUT PERMISSION!!" I heard Yoriichi's voice echo in my head.

"MMM!!" I hummed hitting the top of my head. "Psychopath..." Obanai said looking at me. I grabbed my spoon and hit the top of his head with it.

Obanai raised his hand. "WAIT I'M SORRY I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!!" I quickly signed. "That's what I thought" Obanai said.

We looked over to see Tomioka. "Child abuse is real..." Tomioka muttered sitting down. "Mmm" I hummed scooting away from Obanai.

"It's discipline" Obanai said. "ASSAULT ON A MINOR!!" I signed. Obanai looked at me making me flinch.

"HEY GUYS ARE YOU HUNGRY!!" Mitsuri yelled. I nodded vigorously. Shinobu set the food down in the middle of the table. (JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW THIS IS BREAKFAST!!)

I went to get a biscuit but Obanai slapped my hand away and grabbed it first. 'LITERALLY WHAT!?' I thought grabbing a biscuit.

I turned and looked at Obanai. 'This is the first time I've seen him taking those off' I thought. 'I shouldn't stare' I thought looking away.

After breakfast I watched as Obanai got up and went outside. 'I'm gonna follow him...' I thought getting up and sneakily following behind him.

He stopped and so did I. "Why are you following me" Obanai said. I ran out in front of him. "Because your so weird and I want to see the life of a child abuser" I signed.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "If you ever follow me again I will cut your head off with my blade cut you up into little pieces and feed you to my snake" Obanai said.

He pushed past me and kept walking I shrugged and ran up and started walking next to him. "I would never let YOU kill me" I signed.

He ignored me and kept walking. "You're just too.... weird" I signed. He stopped and looked and stared forward.

"5 seconds" He said. "To do what?" I signed. "Run" He said. I ran back into the house and ran into someone making me fall down.

"Y/n you have to be aware of you're surroundings" Kyojuro said helping me up. "He's gonna kill me!" I signed.

"What? who?" Kyojuro asked. I a shiver went down my spine and hid behind Kyojuro. "Where is Y/n" Obanai said.

"She's- actually I don't know! sorry!" Kyojuro said. "Tell me if you see her" Obanai said walking away.

Kyojuro turned to me. "What did you do?" He asked. "He hates me! I just wanted to walk with him! and he tried to hit me at breakfast today!" I signed.

"Lets go before he comes back" Kyojuro said. We left the house and started walking where ever I wasn't really interested I just wanted to get away from Obanai.

After a while of walking I noticed it was getting a bit dark. "Wait where are we going?" I signed. Kyojuro stopped and pointing a head.

I looked a head to see a path of lanterns. 'Woah these are like the lanterns I see when I'm with Yoriichi!' I thought smiling brightly.

"Come on lets go they're waiting for us" Kyojuro said. "They?" I signed. He just continued walking down the path.

As we kept walking I saw stands and more people. We continued walking as I looked around at the people passing us.

I looked forward to see we were at a restaurant. We walked up to the entrance but I stopped at the door peeking inside at all the people who were already there.

"Hey Y/n come on!" He said waving me over to the waiter. "Hello guys! is there a table you booked?" The waiter asked.

"Yes! is there a table reserved by Tengen?" Kyojuro asked. "Yes! right this way!" The waiter said leading us.

They stopped at a place with curtains and they opened it to reveal Tengen, Mitsuri, Shinobu, Muchiro, Sanemi, Tomioka, Goyemei, Obanai, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Inoskue, and Kanao all sitting at a big table.

"OH! You guys finally arrived!!" Shinobu said waving. I ran over and sat in the open seat next to Kanao.

"You left and we didn't even know Y/n!" Kanao whispered to me. "Obanai was trying to kill me so I left with Kyojuro" I signed.

"Uh understandable" Kanao whispered. I looked over at Obanai to see him narrowing his eyes at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked away. 'At least he can't kill me here' I thought.

"Tomioka how come you came here?" I signed. "There's food and I don't have to pay" Tomioka said.

"Valid" I signed. "Does everyone know what they're gonna order!?" Tengen asked. Everyone nodded.

We all told the waiter what we were gonna order then of course we had to wait for the food. "Mmm" I looked under the tale to see Nezuko.

I slid down from my chair and under the table with Nezuko. "You can come out now right? because it's dark" I wrote.

She nodded. I took my drawing notebook out. "Do you want to draw with me?" I wrote. She shook her head.

She pointed to herself then her eyes then to me. "You want to watch me draw?" I wrote. She nodded.

TOMIOKA'S POV

I looked beside me and saw Y/n wasn't in her seat. 'What?' I thought. I looked under the table to see Y/n and Nezuko drawing.

"Y/n no, that's bad manners come back and sit down" I said. "Mmm" Y/n hummed furrowing her eyebrows.

She put her stuff back in her bag and came back and sat in her chair. Y/n softly punched my shoulder.

"I wanted to stay with Nezuko" Y/n signed. "You can't stay under the table" I said. Y/n slouched in her chair while frowning.

"HEY THE FOOD IS HERE!!" Mitsuri yelled. Y/n nearly fell out of her chair trying to sit up. "Oh actually that's mine!" Shinobu said pointing to my plate.

"No it's no-" Shinobu put her hand over Muchiro's mouth. "Is it?" The waiter asked worried. "No ma'am it's not! she was joking!" Goyemei said.

"Alright enjoy everyone!" The waiter said leaving.

Y/N'S POV

I started eating my f/f while narrowing my eyes at Tomioka. "Y/n! you didn't get overheated on the way here right?" Shinobu asked.

I shook my head. "It started to get dark after a while so she was fine" Kyojuro said. "Good! we don't want you dying on us!" Shinobu said.

"I'm immortal! I never die!" I signed.

AUTHOR'S POV

Tanjiro chocked on his food. 'This won't age well' Tanjiro thought. "TANJIRO'S CHOKING!!" Zenitsu screamed.

"No! I'm fine!" Tanjiro said. Y/n finished her food then slipped under the table again when Tomioka wasn't watching.

'I really hope Y/n remembers us again and soon' Nezuko thought as Y/n crawled over to her. "Tomioka isn't watching right now so I left but he'll be mad if he notices" Y/n wrote.

Nezuko nodded and they started drawing again. 'Y/n still looks the same except her hair so she really is a demon too then. It looks like she's a little more ahead of me because she's resistant to sun and she doesn't like blood too' Nezuko thought.

"Where'd Y/n go?" Mitsuri said. "She's probably in the bathroom" Obanai said. "She's been gone for a while then" Muchiro said.

"She's under the table" Zenitsu said. 'NO!!' Y/n and Nezuko thought. "Sorry Nezuko I have to go" Y/n wrote before quickly putting  her books away.

Y/n slipped onto her chair. "You're not valid anymore" Y/n wrote. "And you were never valid" Tomioka said.

Y/n punched Tomioka's shoulder. "Ow" Tomioka said. "HEY! No violence at the dinner table!!" Tengen said.

Y/n pointed at Obanai. "He tried to hit me at the dinner table before and you guys stayed silent then!!" Y/n wrote.

"Discipline" Obanai said. "Child abuse" Y/n wrote before slouching in her chair. 'How is he even a hashira!?' Y/n thought.

"Hey I just wanted to give you these cookies! it's on the house!" The waiter said handing Y/n the small gift bag of chocolate chip cookies. (The only type of cookies I like!😏)

Y/n smiled at the waiter and sat up. "I forgive you" Y/n signed before handing Tomioka a few cookies.

"Thanks" Tomioka said before starting to eat the cookies. Y/n gave Kanao a few cookies before starting to eat hers.

Shinobu narrowed her eyes at Tomioka from across the table. 'At least she's happy now' Shinobu thought.

After a while they decided it was time to go. As they were leaving the restaurant someone pulled Y/n behind one of the stands.

"MMMM!!" Y/n hummed biting the persons hand.  "OW!! why do you bit so hard!!?" Yoriichi said. "I THOUGHT GHOSTS COULDN'T TOUCH PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE!!" Y/n signed.

"I'm built different" Yoriichi said. "Why didn't you just call me over I thought I was getting kidnapped" Y/n signed.

"Well you're not" Yoriichi said. "Wait is this a dream!?" Y/n signed. "You think you fell asleep when you were walking?" Yoriichi asked.

"Yeah that does sound weird haha" Y/n signed. "Think before you speak oh wait sorry I mean sign" Yoriichi said. "Okay... old man" Y/n signed.

"I'm glad you can't talk" Yoriichi said. Y/n punched his shoulder. "Violence is not the answer!" Yoriichi said.

"Y/n!" Kyojuro said. Y/n turned to see Yoriichi was gone. "We've been looking for you come on lets go"

Y/n nodded and ran out from behind the stand. "Who were you talking to?" Kyojuro asked. 'Did he see!!?' Y/n thought.

"I wasn't talking to anyone" Y/n signed. "Hmm okay" Kyojuro said.

_____________________________
Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.7K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
486K 24.2K 38
❝ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. ❞ - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
795K 31.6K 59
🎈「 You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
728K 20.5K 169
"I will never forgive him. I will never show him mercy. I'll kill you, Kibutsuji Muzan!!!!" A boy as normal as you and I. All he had was his sister...