š‰š€š†š†š„šƒ [š“š–šŽ]

By -goldengubler

š’‚š’…š’‹š’†š’„š’•š’Šš’—š’† š—µš—®š˜ƒš—¶š—»š—“ š—暝—¼š˜‚š—“š—µ, š˜€š—µš—®š—暝—½ š—½š—¼š—¶š—»š˜š˜€ š—½š—暝—¼š˜š—暝˜‚š—±š—¶š—»š—“. š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› ļæ½... More

|
||
|||
one
two
three
four
five
six
-pronouns and sexuality's.
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
-additional cast.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thiry-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine

thirty-six

736 28 14
By -goldengubler

Vincenzo groaned turning over in (Luca's) bed and reached out, desperately trying to feel the other boys warmth.

"Luke?" He sleepily mumbled peeling his eyes open.

Once his vision finally focused he saw a view he could get used to everyday.

Luca whirled around, tilting his head cutely at him, his shirt nowhere to be seen and his bed head perfectly in motion.

"Well I could get used to this." He sat up, a smirk gracing his face.

"Don't." Luca snorted reaching for a shirt at the end of the bed.

"Ah ah ah." Vincenzo tutted snatching the shirt of his grasp.

"Vin!" Luca whined, lamely reaching for the cotton material.

Vincenzo only smiled innocently, reaching up to grab the boys hips.

He pulled Luca in between his legs, their bare skin touching.

Vincenzo placed light kisses to his lean abs, as Luca let out a breathy sigh, the sun peeking through his blinds ever-so-slightly.

The two boys relished in the romantic silence, until Luca's phone blared, his ringtone following.

"Ugh." Vincenzo complained pulling back.

"Shush." Luca mushed his head, giggling as Vincenzo dramatically fell back.

"What's up, Troy?" Luca puffed out.

"Throwing another party tonight, love if you'd come." Troy sang into the phone.

"Yeah, sure we'll be there." He assured the boy.

"And by we you mean . . . Irina too right?" Troy suddenly asked.

"Why . . ?" Luca asked a grin forming on his face.

"No reason."
"Fuck that i'm in love with them." Troy exclaimed, distress evident in his voice.

"Love? Ooo now we're getting somewhere." Luca cheesed.

"No seriously. I have been ever since they punched that one kid for calling me Finneas."

Troy's real name was Finneas. He hated it.
He was named after his late older brother.

Honestly the siblings looked uncanny to each other.

All he heard all his life was "You look just like your brother!" "You're Finneas's younger brother right?" "You sure he didn't reincarnate?"

(The last one being the most disturbing in his opinion)

He started claiming the name "Troy" in middle school after this "High School Musical" obsession spurred.

He had only recently staring accepting little nicknames from those close to him.

"They always did have a mean left hook." Luca muttered, rubbing his forefinger over his bottom lip.

"Dude! Not the point."

"You brought it up!"

"Anyways, make sure Irina comes to the party, i've got something special planned." Troy pitched, nervously rubbing his hand on his pajama pants.

"Yeah sure." Luca agreed.

After hanging up Luca looked back at Vincenzo who lounged around in his bed, swiping through his phone.

Noticing the phone call had been cut, Vincenzo  leaned up and peppered kissed along the boys neck, drawing giggled from the recipient.

"What's gotten into you?"

"Hmm." Vincenzo pulled back and pretended to think "I Can't recall." He shrugged innocently.

After hearing about the party, Vittoria instantly jumped on the chance to be anything but sober.

She didn't really plan on getting laid tonight (or doing any laying herself) so she dressed more classy than normally.

She flinched ever-so-slightly as she poked a small silver hoop through her pierced ear.
Her hair had been straightened and random chains adorned her neck.

She looked herself over in the mirror and frowned seeing her rolls protrude more (courtesy of the tight strings wrapping around her stomach).

"Stop looking at yourself like that." Killian spoke from the doorway makimg her jump and turn around.

"Like what?" She asked covering her stomach.

Killian didn't answer, but he did lean in and removed her hands from her stomach gently, placing them at her sides.

"Like you're not the most beautiful woman ever created." He said simply, reaching his fingers out to fix her strings.

Once finished, he flashed her a smirk, and Vittoria took the time to look him over.
The chain that hung from his neck glistened in the limelight and his black hair slightly fell into his eyes, making him brush it away.

"Thanks." She curtly spoke up.
Her confidence sparked in the tinisest bit seeing him look her up and down with a look that could only ever be translated to - desire.

He licked his lips and nodded to her thanks before pushing himself off his resting place strolling out.

Vittoria let a breath out and ran a hand through her pin-straight hair.

After everyone had been picked up in the next hour, Vittoria took the time to admire their outfits.

Karine wore a tightly fitting red dress, and paired it with her favorite pair of black go-go boots.

She pinned her hair up with a small claw-clip and let's just say her figure was on point tonight.

Marcella grinned at all her friends pulling her purple top up a tad.

Marcella didn't plan on being there too long since Marcia was "sick" at home. Truth be told she was dumping her fathers body.

But obviously no one needed to know that.

The purple that she wore sparked magnificently against her brown skin and her hair was in a naturally curly puff, her edges slicked to perfection.

Irina shifted in her seat, fiddling with the buttons on her sweater, that she placed over her purple floral dress.

Her brown hair fell onto her shoulders gracefully and her (relatively new) nose ring glittered in the moonlight being cast upon the moving vehicle.

"Hey Killian." Irina leaned toward the driver as he looked at them in the mirror.

"Can we stop at CVS on the way home, to get some medicine? Max is sick and Sage is in Rome for her mission. So i'm playing nurse." They said and Karine started to pitch in their input as well.

"Yeah, and make sure it's grape flavored, or else you'll be accused of poison in 5.2 seconds." They rolled their eyes.

"You got it." Killian nodded, and took a sharp right turn, causing the car full of teens to lean every which way.

"Killian! Learn to drive you psycho!"

"Oh fuck off, i'll drive into a lake right now!"

"At least we got the psycho part right!"

Troy jumped up from his spot on the couch as he spotted Irina walking in.

The lavender she wore complimented her skin perfectly as Frank Ocean serenaded throughout the large house.

"Nina." He teased, pulling them for a hug.

"Finn." They teased back, as he groaned pulling back.

"I thought we talked about not calling me Finn." He spoke up.

"And I thought we talked about not calling me Nina." They rose their eyebrow challengingly and Troy pulled a straight face.

"He's so whipped." Marcella snorted looking at Karine.

"Yeah! When's the last time he didn't punt kick someone for calling him Finn." Karine laughed, taking a hold of the keg spout, bringing it to the rim of her red solo cup.

Vittoria laughed next to them and leaned against the counter, her back arching against the cold surface.

Killian glanced at her from the corner and took note that the curve in her back allowed him to gaze at her ass. (More than he already did).

"Dude. Is that Lucia?"

"Oh for fucks sake!"

————————————————————————

drama in the next chapter!! (and by drama i mean Vitt beating someone's ass.)

what's y'all favorite hobby rn??
i love thrifting and making plots for books.

comment, vote, and follow!!
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.4M 37.6K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
1.7K 56 19
Ėœ"*Ā°ā€¢.Ėœ"*Ā°ā€¢ š™€š™«š™šš™§š™® š™œš™žš™§š™” š™›š™–š™£š™©š™–š™Øš™žš™Æš™šš™Ø š™–š™—š™¤š™Ŗš™© š™¢š™–š™£ š™¬š™š™¤ š™¢š™žš™œš™š™© š™—š™š.... š™‚š™§š™šš™šš™  š™‚š™¤š™™ ?? š˜¼ š™„š™§š™žš™£š™˜š™š š™˜š™š™–š™§š™¢š™žš™£...
167K 5.3K 62
š™±šš˜šš˜šš” #šŸ· šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ ššœššŽšš›šš’ššŽššœ šŸ šƒššš®š š”š­šžš« šŸ šŒšššŸš¢šš š…ššš¦š¢š„š¢šžš¬ š“š”šžš² š›šØš­š” š„šØšÆšž š”šžš« šš®š­ š­š”šžš² ššš„š¬šØ ļæ½...
321 17 12
š„šÆššš§š šžš„š¢šš š¢š¬ šš š’š„š²š­š”šžš«š¢š§ ššš­š­šžš§šš¢š§š  š”šžš« š„ššš¬š­ š²šžššš« ššš­ š‡šØš š°ššš«š­š¬. š€š¬ šŖš®š¢ššš¢š­šœš” šœššš©š­ššš¢...