January ❅ Fleur Delacour

By cxrlaroson

βπš‚πš˜... πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πš˜πšπšπšŽπš—?❞ βπš„πš–πš–, 𝚎𝚑𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 πš–πšŽ?❞ βπ™±πš•πš˜πš˜πšπš’ πš‘πšŽπš•πš•, οΏ½... More

π™°πšŒπš π™Ύπš—πšŽ
𝙸

π™ΉπšŠπš—πšžπšŠπš›πš’

240 8 1
By cxrlaroson

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎,
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚠;
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝, 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘.
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠.
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐,
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘.
𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎,
𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠;
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎;
𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝, 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘.

Spellbound, Emily Bronte

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

January Prince was the kind of girl that everyone knew of, but she never had any close friends. Never a best friend or companion existed in her life and she was happy and content with her solo journey through life. 

She never would have imagined falling in love during her final year at Hogwarts.

The shy Gryffindor catches the attention of Fleur Delacour, the most sought after girl at Hogwarts. With the dangers of the Triwizard tournament and the addition of two schools, January Prince is cast into the spotlight.

"I'm not good at this, Fleur."

"It's okay."

"No! I- I don't know what I'm doing."

"We'll figure it out, January."

"Together."

𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐

〈 𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚞𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛 〉
The not-so 'fairy princess'
Played by Anya Taylor-Joy

〈 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 〉
The not-so 'nobody'
Played by Jessie Mei Li

𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑...

Sebastian Stan ─ Alexander Prince
Victoria Song ─ April Prince
Julia Adamenko ─ Poppy Weasley
Nat Weaves ─ Flora Allaway
KiKi Layne ─ Aurora Zabini

&

Elena Satine ─ Professor Perenelle

     Beauxbatons taught Fleur Delacour patience and grace. Hogwarts was like a whole other world to her, and she was scared. She had her friends and her sister, but the fear was only tamed when she met January.

     The Triwizard Tournament was an opportunity for Fleur to bring honor to her school and family. After falling for a shy  Gryffindor girl, the tournament ceased to fully matter. All that mattered to Fleur was January Prince.

Note: 
This will be primarily from Fleur's point of view, however, some parts will have January's point of view. 
Also, while aspects of Fleur and Beauxbatons are different than the book, I will mainly be describing things as they happened in the movie. But, I will be changing up some things as well. For example, the book described the Beauxbatons school as having both male and female students, but the movie only features female students. I am going to stick with the movie's rendition as it is easier to work with how I want my story to be.
I hope you all understand where I'm coming from, and happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
129K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.2M 51.6K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC