Am I Falling For A Thug?

Od lexiscarter

This is about 17 year old Kiara Smith who is a privileged student, good grades, cool parents but she also has... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Part 1)
Chapter 24 (Part 2)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 19

8 1 1
Od lexiscarter

Jayceon Pov

2 hours later

It's 1:45 and we in the living room smoking. The food was fye asf we got back home like 30 mins ago.

"Bae this really was the best birthday ever." Kiara says bout high asf.

" it's crazy you think it's over." I laugh putting out the blunt.

" boy it's almost 2 o'clock what we finna do."

" go swimming."

"You fr?" She says getting up.

" yea."

" okay lemme go put on a swim suit."

" Youn need one."

"But what if somebody see us." She starts laughing.

"Bae it's a private beach house it ain't a nigga in site for a couple miles."

"Okay come on." She says hopping up grabbing my hand as we run outside.

She takes off her shoes then starts taking off her dress ass we walk.

Kiara Pov

Now I'm in only my panties watching Jayceon take off his suit.

He takes off everything and goes in the water first.

"Come on bae shii we in too deep now." He says laughing.

I take off my panties walking into the water glad that's it's warm.

Jayceon reaches out his hand pulling me in.

"The water feel good." I say as we walk deeper into the water.

" yea it do." He says splashing me.

"Aye now do not get my hair wet."

" bae that shit will dry." He says splashing me again and then I splash him.

After a couple minutes of us playing around like kids I walk up to him.

" bae I really appreciate you being patient with me... I know it's hard for you to go months with out getting some."

"No that's where you wrong baby I would wait forever if I have to I know yo virginity mean a lot to you."

"I love you so much Jayceon I can't imagine being here with sumbody else." I say looking up at him.

" I love you too baby." He says bending down kissing me and it turns into a full on makeup session then I pull away.

" bae I think I'm ready..." I say smiling.

" you sure." He says looking me in my eyes.

"I'm positive."

He picks me up my legs wrapping around his waist kissing him.

He puts me down as we start walking towards the house hand in hand.

"Bae what about our clothes." I say as we walk past them.

"That shit can wait till tomorrow." We go into the house walking to our room.

" bae I'm finna go shower and get all the sand off me."

" Ight I'll give you yo alone time I'm finna go shower to." He kisses my forehead going to the other bathroom.

I shut the bedroom door running to my luggage grabbing me red lace bra and panty set. I grab my razor, body wash, and cherry blossom lotion. I run into the bathroom grabbing my tooth brush brushing my teeth and then washing my face turning on the shower.

I can't believe I'm finna finally lose my mfk virginity Zaia ass would literally die if I told her ass I already know she gone wanna know all the details.

I put on my black silk bonnet then hop in the shower shaving the little hair that I have then I lather up my whole body. I wash a couple more times then step out the shower. I reach for my towel and notice I'm shaking bad asf.

I dry off my body grabbing my lotion and putting it all over my body. I slip into my red lingerie double checking myself in the mirror making sure everything is perfect.

I turn off the bathroom light going into the room reaching in my bag grabbing my Alexa and hooking it up. I quickly go in the kitchen grabbing the champagne and glasses.

I sit them on the night stand then light a couple candles around the room.

The house came with LED lights in every room so I turn them to Red setting the mood.

" damn I'm nervous asf." I say to my self pouring a glass of champagne and downing it.

"Alexa play You're Mines Still by Yung Bleu and Drake."

As soon as the music starts I hear the door open behind me and then Jayceon comes up behind me his hands slowly gliding over my hot skin.

If I ever....
If I ever.... made you angry
Girl just know that it get better with time....
They say time heals
She can't see her life with out me
She's so blind still...

Jayceon kisses my neck and I lean my head back on his chest.

He slowly turns me around looking me in my eyes.

" you sure you ready ion wanna pressure you."

"Yes baby I'm sure." I say nodding my head.

We start to kiss both our tongues fighting for dominance and he wins. My heart beating fast asf but I'm ready to give myself to him.

His lips go to my neck giving me hickeys and I let out soft moans.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him as we lay on the bed.

We continue to kiss and then he takes off my bra kissing my chest.

" I love you baby." Jayceon says kissing me down to my honey pot.

" I love you too." I say meaning everything.

He kisses me through my panties and I'm already wet asf. He takes off my panties tossing them. And kisses me again. He puts one finger in at first then another one speeding up the paste.

"Fuckkkk." I say my head leaning back enjoying every second.

Then I feel his wet hot tongue glide across my clit and it send shivers down my spine. I start breathing fast my hands going to his head.

" yessss Jay fuckkkk." I say moaning loud asf."

He starts to finger me and eat me out at the same time and I start to push him away but his hands go under my butt lifting me up more.

"Nahh don't run." He says licking faster and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Fuckkk baby don't....stop." I say about to cum all over his fucking mouth.

" mhmm." I moan as I start to cum my back arching.

He slurps everything up.

"You taste so fucking good." He says licking his lips and I cover my face my cheeks getting hot.

" I wanna see you baby." He says getting off the bed and grabs a condom.

He rips it with ease and slides it on.

"Now you sure you ready for this."

" yes baby I promise." I say.

Don't by Bryson Tiller comes on.

Don't
Don't, don't play with her
Don't be dishonest
Aye
Still not understanding this logic
Aye
I'm back and I'm better
I want you bad as ever
Don't let me just let up
I wanna give you better

He gets back on the bed kissing me going down to my neck giving me another hickey. I can feel pressure as he starts to slide it in and my nails dig into his back making him go in a little more.

"You good baby." He says whispering in my ear.

I nod my head yes no words coming out.

He starts to go in more thrusting slow getting adjusted.

He goes in more then is fully in motioning in and out.

My legs wrap around his waste more and he starts to thrust faster.

" mhmmm fawkk." I say my hands rubbing up and down his back.

He slows down the paste.

"You okay?" He says looking down

" yes." I say

" I'm just making sure cuz you crying." He says kissing away my tears I didn't know I had.

" I'm okay baby it feels good."

He picks back up paste going to the rhythm of the song.

He lifts up putting my legs on his neck and he starts to grind deeper.

" ahhh yesss." I say louder than the music.

He pulls out then goes back in slow and repeats hitting my G-spot.

" I'm finna cummmm!" I say my legs shaking.

" cum for daddy." He says looking me in my eyes and I do just that my body feeling heavy asf.

He pulls out pulling off the filled condom.

"Turn over baby." He says.

"Jayceon I'm tired ion think I can take it nomo." I say breathing hard asf turning over.

"Show me yo arch baby." He says slapping my ass.

I do just that knowing I got it down pack cause I used to practice in front of the mirror.

He gets off the bed grabbing some off the dresser and he gets back on the bed.

I feel liquid running all over my ass and punani and he rubs it all in massaging my sore cat.

"You want me to use a condom?" He ask rubbing the baby oil on my legs.

I shake my head no wanting to know what it feels like with out it.

He rubs his tip over my clit making my body jump. He slowing slides it in and I wince in pain but then get used to the feeling.

Say It by Neyo plays in the back.

Girl want you
Tell......me.... what.... you..... want.... me
To. do. To. You
Say it
Say it
Sayyy ittt

He puts his hand on my waist pumping in and out.

"Ugh Fuckk." He says going in and out.

" yesssss." I say my hands going to grip the sheets.

I feel my self cum again and again my legs shaking bad asf.

He pumps a couple more times then pulls out nutting on my butt.

My body collapses on the bed my whole body covered in sweat.

"Fuck." I say breathing hard.

" wait baby don't move lemme wipe this nut off."

He goes to grab a wet towel and wipes it off going back into the bathroom. He comes back a couple minutes later in his boxers.

" baby you good you need anything?"

" some to fucking drink my mouth dry asf." I say my face buried in a pillow.

He laughs walking to the kitchen and I try to get up my legs give out.

He comes back and hands me the water and I down half of it.

"Jay you'll um help me get to the bathroom."

" damn I dicked you down like that." He chuckles grabbing my hand and I grab the bed sheet wrapping it around me.

I go into the bathroom shutting the door looking in the mirror my lashes was leaning my bonnet had came off and my body was covered in sweat.

I look at the clock

"Damn its almost 4 am." I say going to pee.

After I finally bend down to pee it starts to burn bad asf and I remember Zaia said it would feel like that because of the pressure on my walls.

I wipe my self and there's a little blood meaning my cherry popped.

"Damn I really just lost my virginity." I say smiling.

I flush the toilet getting a warm wet towel and pressing it against my punani. Then I wash my hands wrap the sheet back around me and open up the bathroom door.

I limp back to the bed not being able to lift my leg to climb in.

"Damn bae Ian mean to fuck that pussy up like that." He says picking me up and laying me in the bed.

" boy shut the hell up that shit ain't funny." I say.

He gets on snap recording both us and I push him away cuz I look a hot ass mess.

I take another sip of water and then I roll over laying on his chest.

" I'm so tired." I say closing my eyes.

"Shii me too." He says yawning.

" goodnight baby."

"Goodnight." He says kissing my forehead.

And then we both drift off into a well needed sleep.

Heyyyy yall I hope you enjoyed chapter 19 please comment, share if you want to, and I would really appreciate it if you guys vote.. Thanks Luvs❤️

Okay so how did y'all feel about the sex scene?

Do you think this will bring them closer?

Did Kiara make a good choice or should she have waited?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

10.9K 191 15
Meet 17 year old Di'Sayanna. She's what everyone would call the definition of bad. She's 5'0 even with a booty like Nikki Minaj, except hers real. Sh...
My First Ever Love Od Kripa💜

Tínedžerská beletria

10.9K 623 46
Kiara Jones a seventeen year old girl lives a simple life with her family and friends in Florida. She had never been in love neither had flings. Kia...
Thugly Love Od _Princess504

Tínedžerská beletria

4.4M 80.6K 45
Dayiona meets Andre.She absolutely hates the fact that he's a thug.His living the fast life and she doesn't know if she's ready for that.Then she goe...
1K 78 29
At the age of 17, kiara never been to a party, or better yet out the house. Her parents wouldn't allow it because they knew what New Orleans would br...