𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬☂︎︎

By TheOfficalAssLicker

┊❛ ༉‧₊˚┊𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝘽𝙊𝙔 ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🥡 ꒱ レインボーイ⋆·˚ ༘ *. 🥢 *ೃ༄ ❝ 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙔 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 ❞ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀... More

RAIN BOY☂︎︎
𝟭☂︎︎
𝟮☂︎︎
HEY GUYS!!!
𝟯☂︎︎
𝟰☂︎︎
𝟱☂︎︎
𝟲☂︎︎
𝟳☂︎︎
𝟵☂︎︎
𝟭𝟬☂︎︎
𝟭𝟭☂︎︎
𝟭𝟮☂︎︎
𝟭𝟯☂︎︎
𝟭𝟰☂︎︎
1k!!!!
Taking a break.
𝟭𝟱☂︎︎
Back from my vcay <3 +clearing up something
𝟭𝟲☂︎︎
𝟭𝟳☂︎︎
A/N: apologizing.
𝟭𝟴☂︎︎
𝟭𝟵☂︎︎
𝟮𝟬☂︎︎
A/N: WOAHHHH <3
A/N
A/N - New Book
𝟮𝟭☂︎︎
A/N: 21K!?
𝟮𝟮☂︎︎
A/n
𝟮𝟯☂︎︎
𝟮𝟰☂︎︎
𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬☂︎︎
𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹?
𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆 - 𝙨𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡
New horror books

𝟴☂︎︎

3.8K 167 19
By TheOfficalAssLicker

VIII. ❝𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗵𝗺𝘀 𝗹𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗯𝘆❞

You woke up Brahms at 𝟳:𝟬𝟬 AM, dressed him and fed him. You walked down the halls with Brahms in you're arms. 'What should i do now?' You thought as you opened a door to a random room. It was a simple room, with comfortable-looking chairs and a small piano. You walked over to the piano and pressed random keys. You placed Brahms down on a near by chair and walked back to the piano and looked at the music sheet. BRAHMS LULLABY. You play some of the keys of the lullaby.

(I remember my mom use to hum that lullaby to me)

It was bedtime for Brahms. You put his PJ's on and placed him in his bed. Read him a bedtime story and wrapped his blanket around him. You were hoping to get some sleep tonight, since, you didn't get much last night cause of all that overthinking.

(Y/N): goodnight. Sweet dreams.

You said as you leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek. You left Brahms room and went to yours. 'Maybe I should call my friend?' You grabbed the old telephone and pressed the numbers of your friends phone number in hopes she will answer.
She didn't. Which pissed you off a bit. When you heard the phone ring, you grabbed it quickly and waited for her to talk.
It was just someone breathing. BREATHING. Like if you're gonna fucking call someone at least you can to a gave a simple "hello".

(Y/N): hello?

Still breathing. You're patients was starting to go down. 'Is this a prank call?' Who the hell just decides to call someone and breathe. You were starting to get annoyed by this person's, heavy breathing. And then worried started to fill your body. 'Is it him?'

(Y/N): Sammy? D/N?...

(D/N = dads name)

The mysterious caller HANGED UP

A/n: hey guys. So instead of Cole, it gonna be your dad. I know it might be weird but, it's gonna make more sense as the story continues. ANYWAYS. Their is NO Cole in this book also Sammy is your friend. And I hope you guys have an awesome day or night or afternoon! love you guys :D <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4K 41
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ┊𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 ˗ˏˋ꒰ 💌 ꒱ 愛❛ ༉‧₊˚ 🏩 *ೃ༄ ┈◌ೄ◌ྀ ❝ 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 ? ❞ ✧ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 🧺 . *. ⋆ .ೃ࿐ ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🩹 ꒱⍣ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎...
3.9K 18 34
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 "𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖" 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪. 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕪, 𝔹𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕕...
2.3K 59 12
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝟭𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲...
1.2K 17 71
.𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙣 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙩'𝙨: 𝙈𝙮𝙖,𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣...