the girl who has the goddesse...

By NatsukiCookies

Jujutsu kaisen x reader [Y/n] [l/n] was living her life just like any teenage would but on her 15 birthday.. ... More

some things you should know
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18

chapter 8

1.1K 42 1
By NatsukiCookies

--------------
3th p.o.v
--------------

The two boys had grabbed each other's collar. Ready to get into a fight. The orangentte stepped forward and yelled at them trying to stop their fight.

but unfortunately for her, she got suck inside a hole that come from no where. The other female who saw that happened had a terrifically expression.

The two male looked at the place where nobara was a second ago. Then the black hair male look around and there he saw his demon dog dead on the wall 'shit!' He curses.

"[Y/n]!" Yuji suddenly yelled which got the black haired male attention and he turned his head towards the 2 haired colored girl. Who got hit on the back of her head and was also suck inside a hole.

The pinkette heart dopes when he saw his crush got taken away and now is in danger.

"Itadori run!" Fushiguro shout turning around. "We'll search for kugisaki and [l/n] later!" But he was too late. The curse was already in front of them.

Both male's stopped in their places, unable to move, Eyes widened.

Then suddenly out of blue yuji attacked the curse with the cursed knife but it fired back. And now yuji was staring at his cut hand.

Yuji took out the belt from his waist and wrapped it around his left arm to stop the bleeding. "Hey sukuna!" then he call out to sukuna. "If I die here, you die too right?!" He Then looked into left cheek. And Stated "so you have to help me out!"

Sukuna pop out "not true" he exclaimed "even if the part of me inside if you dies, my soul is still cut into 18 pieces."

"Still frustrating enough" sukuna started again "i don't have full control of this body so if you wanna switch, go ahead and switch but.." he pause as his smile turned into a smirk "after you do so I will kill this brat then that woman and lastly but not least that little girl who you care so deeply for."

"I wouldn't let you do that." Yuji said his voice full of anger. " ha! That's what I thought. But if all you do is concerned about me then your friends will definitely die" sukuna mocked yuji.

And so the curse inhaled and attack them but the attack was purposely missed. Fushiguro sweatdrop as he's mind was thinking a way to get out of here save.

"Fushiguro!" The pinkette yelled out his friend name and his friend look at him "take [y/n] and kugisaki with you and run away from here!."

"I'll hold it back until you Three leave this place." The pinkette exclaimed "when you're safe outside, give me any signal you want. Then I'll swap with sukuna."

Fushiguro looked at yuji with a face that says 'have you gone crazy?!'

"THERE'S NO WAY I CAN DO THAT!" He yelled and pointed at the curse "THERE'S A HIGH GRADE OPPONENT RIGHT THERE"

"Look closely" yuji started calmly, "it's having fun. It's totally underestimating us." He explained "we can at least try to buy some time."

"It's no use...!" Fushiguro started but yuji cut him "Fushiguro!.. I'm counting on you." Yuji said with a small smile. Fushiguro clenched his teeth. Then did what his friend told him. He run and summoned his demon dog. And order "find [y/n] and kugisaki!"

The pink haired male looked last time at his friend before turning to the front. "Please be safe [y/n] chan.." he whispered under his breath. And got into a fighting position.

_
_
_

"Why can't demon dog pick [l/n] chan scent?" Fushiguro Muttered looking around. He had save nobara and now she was in the mouth of the frog but unconscious. The demon dog wasn't able to pick up [y/n]'s scent, so he wasn't able to find her yet. Which was Making him worried. All kinds of bad scenarios was coming in his head.

"Ah damn it!" He Snapped and kicked the ground. Then looked at nobara.

"..." he sigh'ed 'I should take kugisaki outside and give her to Ijichi San then come back for [l/n]' he thought to himself. And Started walking toward the exit.

_
_
_

Every bad thoughts and regrets were coming to yuji's mind as he was getting beat up by the curse. "Help people" those words of his grandfather come into his mind. 'Stop!! don't think!'

He got sent flying to the wall, the wall had cracked. He was sitting there unmoving. 'Was i... this weak?'

"I was concerned." He started slowly getting up "I thought I was strong." He pause and started again "I thought I was strong enough to decide how I'd die." The curse was now looking at his

"But I was wrong." He said looking at his injured hands "I'm weak"

He doped his head down. His hair covering his expression. "AHHH! I DON'T WANNA DIE!" He yelled in frustrations

"IF I DIE HERE I WOULDN'T EVER BE ABLE TO TELL HER! I DON'T WANNA DIE! NOT LIKE THIS I.. REALLY DON'T!!"

He put his hands on his face. "But.. I'm going to die.. without even telling... her" he Sniffed.

'"The right death'? That's not it.. don't be childish. A sorcerer never dies without regrets."

"Even so I wanted to be able say that this was the "right death""

Yuji took all his fears hated and regrets into his fist and punch the curse in the face. But the curse block it

"Shit.."

"Awooooooooooooooooooooo"

Yuji heard Dog's howling sound.

'It's Fushiguro's signal!'

And switched with sukuna.

_
_
_

Outside of the building was worried plus tried Fushiguro and nobara who was unconscious and was held by Ijichi. 'I should go back to look for [l/n]' Fushiguro thought to himself as he was getting up. But then his blue eyes landed on a certain Heterochromia haired.

'[Y/n]?'

Fushiguro told him demon dog to howled to give yuji the signal that everyone is out save. Then run to the female and hugged her.

The boy didn't know why he felt so relieved to see the Heterochromia haired safe. He pulled away from her and hold her by her shoulder and asked "Are you okay?"

'What am I an idiot?! Of course she's not! Look at her arm it's injured!' He mentally faceplated at his stupidity. 'I should really stop hanging out with yuji, his stupidity is effecting me...'

The female chuckled nervously, and answered. "well kinda am and kinda not". Fushiguro furrowed at her answered. 'Maybe if I was able to find her then maybe she wouldn't have gotten injured..?'

[Y/n] looked passed Fushiguro's shudder and saw nobara unconscious and is being carried by Ijichi. 'Wait where is yuji?' she wondered,
She looked around a bit but She couldn't see yuji anywhere.

Confused, she looked back at fushiguro, "Where is yuji...?" The female asked. The black hair male snapped back to reality but he wasn't able to answer her question.

"..." he stay quiet, he couldn't bare to tell her that he left yuji with the curse all alone. Looking at the expression [Y/N] was making, at was obvious that all types of Horrible scenarios was going on in her head.

She shrugged fushiguro's arm off of her shoulders and walked towards nobara and Ijichi. "Where is yuji?!" She asked, Worries clearly in her voice.

Again no respond

"I will be taking her to the hospital you should come with us you're injured" Ijichi tried to change the subject but failed.

"No, not until you tell me where yuji is" [y/n] demanded, staring straight at Ijichi's eyes. He flinched then looked away.

Fushiguro Sigh'ed by his nose and went toward [y/n] and put a hand on her shoulder to clam her down. She got alert but relaxed after knowing it was only Fushiguro.

"You take kugisaki to the hospital I will take care of her" he said to Ijichi and Ijichi started walking toward his car carrying nobara.

The female turned towards fushiguro. And cross her arm but immediately hissed in pain. Fushiguro noticed and started

"your.." [y/n] looked at him "arm it seem to be more bad then I thought.. you sure you don't wanna go to the hospital?" He asked looking at her eyes with a worried face, he tried to hide the fact he was worried about her but failed miserably.

[Y/n] lied saying she's okay but it was kinda obvious her arm was hurting. Changing the subject, she again asked the question "but more importantly where is yuji?"

He held his breath and hesitantly answered. "He.. he's still inside" it took her few seconds to process what the male just said but when it did Her eyes widened "what?! Why did you leave him?!"

"He told me to leave.."

"That doesn't mean you will leave him!"

[Y/n] looked down at her feet, while the male looked at the building. fushiguro didn't say anything nor did [y/n]. Both of them were worried about their friend.

But then suddenly the expanded dormitory disappeared, fushiguro saw this and called out to his female friend

"[L/n] look" [y/n] looked at where he was looking. "The expanded dormitory disappeared!" She yelled surprised.

"That means the high grade cures died." Fushiguro added. "That means yuji defend the cures! Yuji should be coming out any minute now right?" She questioned happily jumping up and down but being careful of her arm injuries.

Fushiguro may not look like it but he seem relieved too.

"You're so wrong little lady~"

Both of the teen frozed on their places when They heard that Sarcastic voice..

'No... no no no!' Fushiguro gulped. [Y/N] slowly turns her face toward the voice. "Sukuna.." her eyes widened as she looked at the smirking curse in front of her.

'Cap... I need to get [Y/N] out of here..! I need to protect her.'

'But how...?'

'When my body isn't willing to move...?!'

------------
Your pov
------------

'It's okay, everything is fine just calm down [y/n] you can do this..!' I took a deep breath and looked at sukuna's red eyes. His eyes ware look right at my soul. 'I'm scared..' I gulped and clenched my trembling hand into a fist.

"Don't be frightened I'm in a good mood right now." Sukuna exclaimed with a smirk. "Let's just chat for a bit."

My eyes followed his every move as he walked in front of us" That kid had it coming for just using me without any deal." He's smirk gotten bigger as he continued "And now it feels like he's having some trouble switching back."

"But then no matter what he did" sukuna held yuji's upper clothes and then ripped..! While Also saying "this would have ended up same"

So I been thinking of way to do this!" He lift up his right arm.

"W-what are you doing..?!" Fushiguro shuttered but I couldn't hear because I was too busy progressing what was happening. But then it finally clicked.

And when it did, My eyes widened as my breath stopped 'no..' his hand pierced though the skin if his chest, rummaging around to find yuji's heart, Taking it out mercilessly, he held it in his hand showing it to us then throw it to the wet ground.

I almost had to held my face to stop myself from throwing up..

Why was it so easy to watch those senses in movies but watching it in real life it's so terrifying a-nd... I don't even have words to describe how it feels..

"I'm taking this brat hostage."

"What do you mean..?" Fushiguro shuttered as he slowly walked in front of me in an protective way.

But I couldn't see any of that, my mind had gone blank. My body shaking in fear of what's gonna happen to my friends and me.

"Just don't regret"

Those words of Akari came into my mine..

'She warned me.. but I was too stupid to understand..'

I dope my head low, my hair covering my expression. And unclenched my fist. All my surrounding sounds turning into a silent

'I told her to go...'

'Maybe... maybe if I didn't told her to go then maybe... things wouldn't have turned out this way..?'

All the guilt overweight me it was getting Harder to breathe but then I realized something

"Wait..where is Akari...?"

Usually she always keeps an eye on me and doesn't go far way. But where is she now?

'Maybe if I try calling her, she will come..?' I look up and started to yell Akari's name but stopped half way "Aka...-"

When I saw fushiguro been sent flying by sukuna.

"Ri....?"

I slowly turned my head behind where fushiguro was sent flying and there was fushiguro against a tree unconscious.

"What's are you gonna do now little lady" Sukuna's Sarcastic voice echo though my ears.

I gulped and turned to the king of curses. Looking into his red eyes. He had his usual cocky smirk.

I didn't replied to his question. To be honest it wasn't really a question he was just mocking me.

"Aww I suppose the little lady doesn't know the answer." He Sneered coming closer and closer. My eyes Observed every move he makes.

But in a second he suddenly came so close to me that I didn't even had time to react. "!!"

"Then how about we continue where we left tomorrow?" He licked his up lips as he said that. I stepped behind in attempt to get away from him.

"Y-you know that Akari will kill you i-if you did anything to me?" I tried to sacred him but obviously my voice wasn't helping me.

He crossed his arm "You seriously think she even cares about you?" He said emphasizing the 'she'

"Y..yes she does!" I protest. one hand on my chest as I look straight into the king's eyes.

He Chuckled at my response. "Oh yeah? Then why isn't she here?" He took a step toward me "why isn't she here to save you? Huh?"

I clenched my teeth, As I shut my eyes closed. Trying not to be manipulate by him.

"I mean she is the goddesses she can sense anything! Why isn't she here right now? I'm pretty sure she can sense my arua."

...

'Why..'

'I don't like the way he's talking about Akari'

"Can't you see, she DOESN'T CARE about you" he laughed.

I turned my head up, tighten my fist and punch him in the left chest. "SHE DOES CARE ABOUT ME" I shout.

Sukuna didn't even flinched by my punch And his expression was unreadable. He hold my fist that was on his chest "you should try harder, you're weak" He mocked. I slap his hand but hissed in pain after towards.

I muttered some curses under my breath 'I forgot this arm was injured..!'

"Let's get this over with." I heard him say then I felt a sharp thing hit me in my stomach. I looked Down to see nothing.

what..?

I looked up at sukuna who was laughing, enjoying playing with my mind. 'It was a illusion..'

"stop playing with me" I sent him a death glared but he seems not to care. He stopped laughing and looked at me with a entertaining look.

"Okay okay" he started, I rise my eyebrow thinking what kinda of things is going on in his head. "I will give you 1 minute to attack me however you want. But!"

'I know what's he's gonna say' I thought and already starting to think of a plan. "Once that's over it'll be my turn to attack you" he finished and without any warning I kicked him in the face but he grabbed my leg.

his grip was tight but I somehow managed to get my leg out of his grip. I back away Then I used my cures technique and created a big scythe, And launch forward.

I attacked but the king dodgeds every attack Easily. 'He's slower then Akari but still faster then me!'

I tch'ed. I decided to turn my scythe into two guns 'I know I shouldn't use too much curse energy, it's could kill me but right now I don't really have a choice..' I thought and Sigh'ed.

I shot the bullet but the same thing happened again he dodged all of it. at this point I was really getting tired.

"Aw, is little lady tired?" He mocked, Enjoyment writing on over his face. I didn't replied because I was too busy catching my breath while Also wiping away the sweat off my face

"Well too bad for you cuz the times up" as soon as he finished, he was right in front of me. 'It's almost like he can teleport..'

I gulped as I tried to ran away but he hold my wrist, tight. "This was the arm that you used to punch me Right?" He started, my eyebrow furrowed as he slowly started to tighten the grip on my wrist "I wonder what you will do if I brake it"

"No... you won't.." My breath hitched as my eyes widened in fear. "Oh~ you bet I will" he said when put so much pressure in my wrist, I was crying with the pain.

Then he let go of my wrist, my wrist was hurting like hell. all the warm tears dipping from my eyes making my vision blurry.

"Just look at you crying.." he started with a wide smirk on his face. I started stepping backwards trying my best to stop my tears from falling out.

"It makes me want to break you up in little pieces."

"A-aka-ri is-s gon-na fu-fucking murder yo-u!" I said in between my hiccups 'I hate shuttering! But look at me here shuttering every word I say..!'

Sukuna's smirk left his face and now his face was unreadable. "[L/N]!" A familiar voice yelled, I turned my face to where the voice came from. 'Fushiguro..!'

"Uh oh the play time with you is over~" I heard sunuka whispered and then I felt a sharp pain though my ribs, and in a second I was flying cross the ground. I groaned loudly when I hit the ground.

♡-----♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 2.3K 18
โ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‚๐€๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ โž หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ y/n works for sukuna's company thinking it...
3.5M 159K 81
you find yourself in the world of jujutsu sorcerers and curses, trying your best to improve yourself as well as your shockwave technique, all for you...