𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂�...

Bởi the_cyan_orchid

Shehnaaz Shah In this modern era people usually get hitched by love marriage. On the other hand we have Arran... Xem Thêm

𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼
𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓰
𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓷 𝓘𝓽
𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼
𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓘 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵?
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮
𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓼 𝓣𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻
𝓔𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓲𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓑𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓰𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓭
𝓣𝓲𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓣𝓪𝓽
𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓜𝓮?
𝓘𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓮 𝓕𝓾𝓷
𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐 𝓛𝓲𝓪𝓻!
𝓢𝓱𝓮𝓱𝓷𝓪𝓪𝔃 𝓡𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓷 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓱
𝓞𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓦𝓪𝔂
𝓢𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼
𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓐 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶
𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼
𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓗𝓮𝓻
𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓜𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽
𝓙𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵
𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓸𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵
𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓮 𝓞𝓻 𝓝𝓸𝓽?
𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂!
N-O-T-E
𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝔁𝓮𝓷

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻

2.3K 298 52
Bởi the_cyan_orchid

Go and check it first please😚😚

Shehnaaz Shah

"Ok u kissed me, I kissed u back. Cant it be the end of the discussion?" I wanted to yell but I just stated in a soft voice as we were in mall. He was throwing questions after questions.

"Obviously it was your first time na." He looked over some dresses keeping a straight face as it was very normal for me to talk over those things.

"Safi bhai where is the trial room?" I called one of the salesman who was also some kind of relative of us. Then I turned to reply him, "So what? Should I celebrate? Let it be."

I looked at Safi Bhai who got busy with other customers. That very moment I wanted nothing but to ran from there and locked myself in my room.

"That meant u didnt enjoy ur first kiss?" As soon as I heard him I instantly denied, "When I said that?"

"So u enjoyed it?" The smile he was trying to hide from a long time was giving its glimpse.

I pressed my lips together, biting my inner cheeks to prevent the red hue to come on my face. I didnt know how much I got successful. Shaking his questions out of my mind I yelled at Safi bhai "Safi Bhai." So that I got release from him for sometime.

"By the way ur way is here." He pointed at the trial room. I fumed in anger, "Pehle bata nahi sakthe the." Stomping I went inside to try the dress.

After coming out I went to Safi Bhai totally ignoring him onlt to be followed by him.

"Bhai ek size chota pack kardo." I gave back the dress in my hand.

"Insaan din jate badha huta hai aur tu choti huti jarahi hai." I rolled my eyes at his baseless comment.

"Aur tu mota huta jaraha hai." I punched his shoulder playfully.

"Isko body kehthe hai." He snickered.

I was thankful that he wasnt again mentioning about the kiss.

After I got my dress we headed outside while he again started, "Umm shit I get a reminder suddenly. U like the kiss of Ashiqui 2, dont u? I should wait for rain, right?"

I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

"I m going by taxi." I stomped my foot fuming at his continuously teasing.

"Arey." He got a hold on my hand, laughing hard. "I wont say a word." He acted to zip his mouth, then formed a smile on his lips.

"pehle bol kabhi nahi pareshan karenga?" I pointed my finger in demand.

"That I cant tell." He shrugged. I narrowed my eyes at him to make him say ok, then only a person came greeting Sidharth and Me both.

"Hi Sidharth." Then he turned to me. "Hey Shehnaaz bohot dino baad."

I cracked a forceful smile and he got busy with Sidharth. But the matter was he was talking like he knew me. But I didnt know who he was.

I looked at Sidharth for asking who he was. But he was engrossed in talk. He was back in his stern mood. Yes he was stern around people.

Alya Api said me to discover the things newly. If I kneely observe he never maintain his stern image when I was around him, but he was very introvert in front of other people. He was like that also with family members, not with me. He didnt do his stupidity with them. Maybe I knew why, but I didnt really notice it before and it didnt make me feel especial before.

After that boy passed us, Sidharth ordered in strict tune, "Sidha gaadhi me jakar baitu, I m coming." He was not in his play mode. I was not much habitual of his stirct nature, he sometimes show it to me. But I would always remember the first time, I shivered evevrytime I remembered that times. Sighing I followed his instruction.

The drive back to home was about our godown's catching fire. And I was thankful for that. Otherwise he would again start with the early morning incident.

----

In the evening Sidharth picked me on their way, Lala Abbo wasn't coming as he wasnt someone who passed his single time with his wife's family. Ehh.

After our arrival the cake was cut ny the birthday girl, and dinner was served. It was not vey uncomfortable to be around them, as they all were very friendly, specially Sidharth's Faaris Bhai.

I was sipping cold drink while I was sitting with Lala Ammi and Khala. Sayed suddenly came behind me and hugged me around my neck which made me startled. As a result I slipped my glass which soaked my dress.

"Ops Sorry." Apologising Sayed quickly ran from there probability of Lala Ammi scolding him.

Faiza showed me the way of her room where I could clean my dress. Thankfully my dress was of two parts. So I could took out the upper part and clean that easily.

After finishing my work I got out as soon as possible. As soon as I stepped out a pair of arms trapped me around, I inhaled deeply as goosebumps were arising on my skin.

"Are you ingnoring me?" My neck was fanned as he talked.

"Why I will?" To be honest I wasnt ignorimg him. I didnt get opportunity to talk to to him as we were sorrounded by too many people. Inside me I was glad that I didnt have to face him till then. But I knew I had to.

"Good." He whispered.

I could feel his hands playing with my fingers. A shot of electricity ran down my spine, so I clenched my fist but he reopened them taking my hand in his.  Our hands perfectly fited. I smiled looking down at them, not wanting to make an eye-contact, also not wanting to show him the red hue glistening on my face.

But next second I instantly looked at his face as he left my hand. His fingers then started to trace my arm slowly. I also didnt the upper part and my inner part was sleevless. So his fingers made a direct contact to my skin. My stomach staryed to do tingling too much for its own.

"Sidharth...what...are....u....doing?" I cursed myself mentally for stammering.

"Getting into practice." He whispered huskily nearing my ear. He trailed near my ear and ended up biting my earlobe. I clenched his shirt.

"Everyone will be waiting for us." I whispered with difficulty.

He immediately backed off with a pissed look. "None is waiting."

"U dont know. Lala Ammi will seek for me." I tried to give a lame excuse.

"Ohh please my Ammi is more romantic than u." I gasepd hearing him. Who say such things about ur parents?

"Cant u be normal?" I shook my head.

"What? I m all normal. U r being abnormal. Behaving Romantic is normal between couples." He shrugged.

"Shut up." I didnt say about us, I said that as he was talking about his Ammi, he had to be in a line.

Pushing him I got out his hold and pit my dress, that got dried till then. I stepped outside, whinning a lil he also followed me. A blissful smile appeared on my lips as he hold my hand while getting out.

"U wont be get out of my hold easily everytime." He slowly stated only making it audible to me.

-----

Half and a month later....

Sitting up in my balcony I stared at the farthest sight I could see. My phone was in my hand. Unlocking it I went through the messages again. My first work after getting up, checking the messages one more time. I know it feels stuid but It made my day even more better. His remarks had a very bad effect on me. I couldnt stop ny smile and seeing the messages my eyes shimmered the brightest always. I have to hid my smile and steal my eyes from everyone

The days were passing very smoothly, very beautifully with him. Though we weren't close by distance, but were close by heart.  Heart! I never thought he would be the one whom I would give mah heart. 

Love! I always fancied being in love. Being in love with the one who was for u, only for u. I really missed three months in my stupid thought. It all felt stupid to me now. I regret that I lost those precious time. I was happy that he took the first step. Otherwise it was very idiotic to expect from me anything. Really!

I was thankful to Allah to make him my lifetime partner  bcz he was someone who understood my dreams in true sense, understand my sentiments with his true heart.

"Api we r ready to go." Baaz came to inform me.

"Ok I m coming." I shouted from balcony. Throwing my phone on my bed I went outside to see all the back were packed and Abbo were ready to instruct me what to do and what not to do.

Actually we were about to head to village as Eid-ul-Azha was nearing. I already packed my back the previous night. But suddenly in the morning Ammi got a fever with diarrhea. As a result Ammi wouldnt be able to manage this  long journey. So he had to stay at home and I had to also, for taking care of her.

After abbo finished with his lecture he picked his back and told Baaz to held Zaan's hand in order to guide him.

"Abbo mein bhi niche tak chalthi hu." Abbo nodded at me. I picked Zaan in my arms and pressed the lift button.

Sooth to say I wanted to have of glimpse of Sidharth. As everyone went together, so as usual they were here. No one knew that I and Ammi wasnt going. Also I didnt inform him. And it would be the first time me celebrating Eid all alone without them, without him, without my real home. I didnt know how he would react after he would get the news.

All were already made them set in their seats. After seeing Abbo coming Sidharth came out to help Abbo.

"Choti Ammi?" He asked why Ammi wasnt there while coming towards us.

He looked at me signalling what was wrong. Besides seeing me unready made the things look fishy.

"Her Ammi got a high fever and also diarrhea. She wouldn't able to come. So Shehnaaz decided to stay back with her." Abbo informed.

"Haye Allah! Tik toh haina Choti Ammi?" Hamza Bhai who came behind Sidharth asked.

"Tik huti toh sath chalthi na bahi." Sidharth stated in a bore tune.

I dont know the reason but I wnated to laugh at that moment so much. After hearing the news he made such a dull face, like he was forbidden to watch cricket match. He was not really upset after hearimg about Ammi's health, he was upset bcz I wasn't coming. I shook my head looking away.

I passed by him to put Zaan into the vehicle. He folowed me" U didnt tell me."

"Yeah, but u got the news now, didnt u?" Replying him I greeted Lala Ammi , Lala Abbo. After saying salam to everyone else I asked for leave. And Abbo again started with his lecture. After assuring him for the two hundred times I went inside the building. I was hearing them leaving while walking.

As soon as I got inside the lift my phone pinged with a message.

It's not fair yaar.

------

Kaan pakadh k sorry bolo toh naak pakadh kar bhi sorry😂😂. Maafi maafi maafi.

I will never take such long time to update. Also I have to finish this book as soon as possible. I also have to start the journey of Rayan Siddique and Hoor-E-Naaz....

Thank u guys for 13k reads. Remember 13 is our lucky number😉

~Fari❤

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

243K 8.7K 17
Is it not love when the two made for one another find solace in each others' eyes? When they don't hurt but rather experience joy together? When they...
56K 982 6
"𝑰𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔..." Siddique Khan, age 26 is an ideal Muslim young man with good values and morals. He pr...
JUNOON || جنون Bởi Ira

Tiểu Thuyết Lịch Sử

12.5K 694 22
An arranged marriage between two contrasting yet similar people. Will it work? Urwa Shah A nineteen year old girl filled with dreams. A strict father...
313K 16.7K 66
Maizah and Anzala were first cousins who were living under the same roof since childhood, they both were best friends and best leg pullers of each ot...