Traitor

By bangtan_style7

"Why Jimin?" She said in a broken voice. "T-That was a m-mistake" She huffed on his response. A mistake which... More

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
6!
7!
8!
9!
10!
11!
12!
14!
15!
16!
17!
18!

13!

161 10 2
By bangtan_style7

*Warning: Includes violence. You may skip if you are not comfortable.*

Tapping his foot impatiently on the floor of his office cabin, Jimin sighed in annoyance. He takes a look at his wrist watch which shows 10 pm.

It's when his cabin door opened slightly followed by the tapping sound of heels against the floor.

"Good evening Mr.Park. You called me." Speaking seductively Ara walked towards Jimin.

The sound of her heels were bringing pain to his head but he decided to ignore it. Standing from his seat, boy steps towards her with a clenched jaw.

"Yes......I called you."

Taking slow steps he stood straight in front of the girl placing one of his hands over his table. Ara stands in front of him while eyeing him seductively.

Placing her hands over his chest she spoke "You never called me by yourself, Mr.Park. Is their something special you want to talk about."

She kept running her hand over his chest while eyeing his lips. Jimin on the other side kept a straight face, not getting affected by any of her moves.

"Talk huh? Yes I have something to talk about." Taking Ara's hands in his, Jimin removes them from his chest.

Reciprocating her behavior, boy took his index finger to the side of her face slowly dragging it downwards.

This action was liked by Ara on an another level when a sinful sound escaped her lips as she closed here eyes in full pleasure.

Jimin's finger didn't stopped until it reached her hands crossing her neck shoulder and uper arms. Girl was busy enjoying it when suddenly Jimin turned her around taking her wrist in his hand.

A little groan escaped girls lips on the sudden pain. Jimin had her turned around and was applying pressure over her wrist to give her enough amount of pain.

A small smirk took over girl's face on this kind of a hot action by someone she like this much but she decides to keep up with the innocent act.

"What are you doing, Mr.Park." Girl asked bitting her lips and ignoring the pain on her wrist.

"How dare you call at my home, you bitch!" Clenching his jaw boy held her wrist more tightly, on which she groaned again.

"Mr.Park.....You know that I missed you.....If you keep giving your attention to that girlfriend of yours....What am I going to do?" Girl whined as she tried keeping her cute personality on work.

"Missed me huh?"

Leaving her hand Jimin turned her around to face him and in an instant he took her jaw in his hands and held it tightly.

"How dare you...." Jimin pressed his fingers more tightly around her jaw digging them inside.

Fire was omitting from his eyes on the thought of the girl in front of him. On the thought that Y/N could have possibly found out about them because of her. On the thought that now she might have a little doubt over Jimin and his actions. These thoughts were jamming his mind.

He pushed her aside with her jaw harshly. On the lose contact of his hands over her jaw she breathed faster while rubbing the area which was held by his hands.

Loosening his belt, Jimin took it out from around his waist. He glared at the girl in front of him like a pray as he hits his belt harshly on the ground making a loud sound.

Jumping from his action, Ara gulped a lump in her throat from the look of her handsome crush who was looking dangerously intimidating right now.

As much as she was scared of his actions, she was excited the same as this seemed like one of her kinks.

Gaining her puppy and innocent behavior she looked at him. "Are you mad, Mr.Park." Taking her hairs to one side she exposed her neck while eyeing Jimin innocently.

Jimin read each and every move of her carefully before hitting her belt on the floor again.

It is quiet late now so most of the employees had already left or are about to. Yoongi had also left till now so now finally he have the right time to deal with this witch.

"I don't even know what am I right now. Mad or angry or irritated." Boy said gripping the belt more tight.

Ara stood pouting in front of him before biting her lower lip. Walking to the glaring boy, she takes his belt in her hand from the other end as she spoke. "I am sorry Mr.Park. But I was a little jealous......"

Jimin pursed his lips on her words. Folding the belt around his wrist a little he pulled girl to him making her crash on his chest. Boy held her tight with her waist while stabbing death glares from his eyes.

"Jealous huh!" Jimin exhaled as he hits her belt down on the floor one more time.

He squeezed her waists harsh and tight as he can. Ara whined a little on his roughness but on the same time the bubble of excitement hadn't stopped erupting inside her.

She decided to push him on his edge "Mm....M-Mr.Park.....I-Its hurting." She spoke letting out a fake sob.

Jimin was known that she is just faking all this but still liked the way she sobbed. Because at the end what he wants is to teach her a lesson.

Boy pushed her harshly away from him and points his finger towards her.

"Bend down."

A smirk took over girls face as she hear his words. Gaining her innocent act again, she nods her head while bending down on her knees.

Jimin walks up behind her while hitting his belt to the floor a few times. Still a fire was omitting from him which was telling him to punish her, to make her understand her mistake.

Boy stretched his arms a little while eyeing the girl in front of him. He bends down to her level from back and gripped her jaw again while squeezing it lightly.

"When I say 'will you come in Y/N's way again', you have to reply with a painful 'No'." He squeezed her jaw again.

"Am I clear?" Boy spoke with his deep voice giving Ara shivers down her spine.

"Y-Yes."

Leaving her side, Jimin walks behind her. Cracking her bones a few times, he outstretched his hand, which was holding the belt, upwards.

"WILL YOU COME IN Y/N'S WAY AGAIN!" Boy yelled giving a painful slap on her ass with his belt.

Ara screamed on top of her lungs feeling the pain more then she ever expected. Now it was her turn to answer.

"N-No, I w-won't."

And it went on.......

_________________

Gripping the slim metal tightly in his hands, Seokjin clenched his jaw.

"WHY THE FUVK HE ISN'T PICKING MY CALLS!!" Male yelled on his fullest as he can't control his anger on Jimin.

Y/N had already called him twice asking about Jimin as he is not picking his phone. Seokjin had also tried calling him millions of times but he isn't picking up.

"Hyung..... He must be stuck somewhere" Namjoon spoke trying to make the elder calm down.

"Oh yeah!! Stuck with that Ara, right!" Seokjin spoke grinding his teeth.

Namjoon sighed on his elder brothers words. He is probably right. It's past 1 am now and it is possible that he is busy with that Jeon girl but the thing is Namjoon just don't want to accept it.

"What do I tell Y/N-aah now, huh Namjoon!! That innocent girl is waiting for that jerk! She is stressing right now, I can say that by the way she spoke."

Heading towards the couch in their study, Seokjin sat himself down while messaging the bridge of his nose.

"It's 1 am already! What is he even thinking right now? Don't he know how to dodge someone? Or is he playing along?"

Namjoon's eyes got widen on Seokjin's words. Their is no way it could be true. He knows his brother very well.

"Hyung, what are you saying?! H-He can n-never." Namjoon spoke trying to make Seokjin believe him but it felt like he is trying to make himself belief it.

"Huh! Stop with that stuttering, Namjoon. You know yourself that the boy is no more sincere anymore." Seokjin said. Namjoon sighed again as whatever Seokjin is saying seems exact.

Elder took his phone again typing Jimin's number aggressively. Same as before it rang for 30 seconds then went off with a beep. But this time Seokjin's anger took over him even more which lead him to throw the slim metal towards the floor crushing it down into pieces.

"PARK JIMIN!"

_____________

Update!!!!!

Don't hate on my Jiminie much now! He is a little baby 👉👈

Anyway!!!
Don't forget to vote and comment!!
Love you all 💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 505 33
She turned her weak body to find where the voice was coming from, and her tears immediately ran down her face while she repeated the words that she'd...
80.8K 2.6K 13
One love One doubt One night One mistake and hundreds betrayal. Her drunken mistake and his weak heart. " I can handle everything, but not your tears...
60.4K 2.3K 14
"This is your fault. You did this to me. But I can't help but still feel attracted to you." β€’~❉᯽❉~β€’ Thanks to Jungkook, (Y/N) can't speak anymore. Wh...
820 35 30
"Am I a rebound? I thought you were hurt? Mad at me? Now you act as if....I don't know." He was in fact right. I don't know either. Im suppose to be...