Forgotten Memories // Gloxin...

Af Flowxr404

Y/N is a fairy who fell inlove with the first fairy king Gloxinia. Both fairy's were inlove and living the ha... Mere

-Facts about Y/N-
The past
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
IMPORTANT

Chapter 8

1.7K 35 0
Af Flowxr404

🦋Other Flashbacks🦋

Long Long time ago...

Nobody's POV

Y/N was a fairy traveler before she met Gloxinia. Y/N loved how everything around was so lovely. Y/N felt amazing but the humans dislike Y/N since they were a monster according to them so that why Y/N would mostly hide from humans. Y/N met nice humans but the humans were only afraid of Y/N.

Y/N was walking around the woods but stop since y/n saw a someone that had a heavy like she was at the deepest part of the ocean and it also felt dark and empty. Suddenly the figure disappeared. Y/N looked around to see where the figure went. Y/N looked behind her/him/them and saw the figure standing infront of them.

"AGH!" Y/N screamed because she/he/they didn't expect them to be there. As Y/N looked at the figure. Y/N saw that the person had black hair and dark eyes. "Tell me the reason you were spying on me." The figure said dead in the eyes of Y/N. Y/N felt little scared. Y/N glupped since she/he/they can feel that the figures aura was powerful. "I-I wasn't spying on you. I just happened passing by until I saw you.." The figure looked at Y/N with a serious look at its face and then spoke "I see your not lying. That's quite surprising." Y/N felt a little bit of relief but was still quite scared. "Tell me what's your name?" Y/N felt nervous for the sudden question. "O-Oh I'm Y/N L/N.." The figure then asked. "Well y/n my names zeldris. May I asked where are you headed to?" Y/N felt little calmed down since the aura seemed to went down. "No where since I'm a traveler." Y/N was going to go back to the road until zeldris spoke "Y/N come meet me here tomorrow." Y/N looked surprised. Y/N thought that they would just separate and forget about this. "I- uh sure.." Suddenly a wind had pass through which made Y/N close their eyes. As Y/N opened her/his/they're eyes and saw that Zeldris had disappeared..

Y/N and zeldris started to hang out every week. They started to become close friends. Y/N felt happy and Y/N wasn't alone. Y/N met zeldris's other 'friends'. Zeldris didn't say anything to Y/N about their team. Everytime Y/N would say about zeldris other 'friends'. He would just changed the topic immediately. Which made Y/N very suspicious about him but Y/N didn't want to brother him so Y/N stayed quiet about it.

It's been 20 years since they met and Y/N felt like she wanted to travel again so Y/N told zeldris and the others. Obviously they were upset but understood expect zeldris. Y/N and Zeldris had a private conversation together at a plain. "Y/N are you sure you want to leave?" Zeldris spoke to Y/N. Zeldris didn't want his best friend leaving him. He felt like Y/N was his own brother/sister. "I'm sorry but I want to travel and see the world." Y/N felt bad for leaving but Y/N wanted to follow want she liked the most which was traveling at that time. Suddenly the ground started to shake but it wasn't a earthquake. It was something else ..Y/N turned around and saw a large creature looking thing. Y/N's eyes widened since she/he/them never saw that creature ever. Y/N felt terrified and scared. Y/N closed their eyes. Suddenly the ground stopped shaking and then a bump noise appeared. Y/N opened her/his/they're eyes and saw The large creature on the ground dead..Y/N felt confused since the large creature looked powerful and hard to kill or if it was even possible to kill it. Y/N looked at Zeldris with her/his/they're terrified eyes. "A-Are you human zeldris?.." Y/N accidentally spoke. Y/N was hoping for a 'no' answer. Zeldris stayed quiet from that question. Y/N felt a little scared but Y/N knew that zeldris was a good person but a very secretive person. "Zel-". Y/N was about to speak but was cut off by zeldris. "You should go now y/n.." Y/N wanted to get an answer. "Zeldris I'm your friend. I know that you are a good person and I might not come back you know.." Y/N stayed little quiet for the last part. Zeldris heard it and then looked at y/n and then said.."You shouldn't be friends someone like me. You will only get hurt." Y/N was surprised by that. Y/N was about to say something but Y/N's mouth wasn't letting out anything. Y/N felt speechless which made zeldris regret his decision. "Goodbye y/n. You're a good person.." and then zeldris had disappeared right before y/n's eyes. Y/N felt empty. Y/N fell to the ground in tears. Y/N felt awful and regretting saying that but Y/N understood him. Y/N felt awful but Y/N trust zeldris. If it's for the best she/he/they say...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Present

Y/N's POV

I was sitting down in the cave. Gloxinia and Drole had gone off to go find king and diana for some reason. I was surprised when I got my memories back but that memory. It confuses me but also it pains me.It felt so sad..I didn't know I was this kind of person at the past..Times have changed huh? As I think of it Everything is changing for the best or worse. The future is a mystery...

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Author Note :

Okayyyy srry for the late update since I was really busy so ye. What did you guys think of this? I hope you enjoy reading this chapter. I might write a reader x —— book. Anyways buh byeee🤡🤡

🦋Chapter 8🦋
1023 words

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

18.3K 737 29
[COMPLETED] The title is really just a joke made by me and a couple of others in the comments of my last book! But it is a genuine king x reader!! Y...
434K 7.8K 20
Rose is the sister of princess Elizabeth and she has 16 soul mates. What happens when Elizabeth and Rose go in search for the seven deadly sins? Will...
114K 3K 67
(Y/n), (L/n) is a powerful warrior in the demon clan, she's also the second leader of the ten commandments and the wife of the Demon King's oldest so...
381K 10.4K 20
A young demon mage named Y/N L/N was kicked out of her home due to never finding a husband. She never knew that leaving her home she'd come across th...