From Princess Warrior Downgra...

由 Bsilda

i'm a princess and a princess of what you may ask? my father is a werewolf, ohh wait. he is THE werewolf. he... 更多

From PRINCESS WARRIOR to ALPHA FEMALE
Prologue:EDITED
Chapter two:EDITED
Chapter three:EDITED
Chapter four:EDITED
Chapter five:EDITED
Chapter six:EDITED
Chapter seven:EDITED
Chapter eight:EDITED
Chapter nine: EDITED
Chapter ten: EDITED
Chapter eleven: EDITED
Chapter twelve: EDITED
Chapter thirteen: EDITED
Chapter fourteen: EDITED
Chapter fifteen: EDITED
Chapter sixteen: EDITED
Chapter seventeen: EDITED
Chapter eighteen: EDITED
Chapter ninteen: EDITED
Chapter twenty: EDITED
Twenty-one: EDITED
Twenty-two: EDITED
Twenty-three: EDITED
Chapter twenty-four: EDITED
Chapter twenty-five: EDITED
Chapter twenty-six: EDITED
Chapter twenty-seven: EDITED
Epilogue: EDITED
A/N

Chapter one:EDITED

25K 713 38
由 Bsilda

||update date 07-02-13|| - this book has been edited by @lynn_ferns

COMMENT, VOTE & FAN :D

CHAPTER ONE

I was looking out the window to the woods. My heightened sense helped me hear the laughter of children playing outside a few yards away. Someone knocked on the door and I turned to see who it was. I opened it to find my mother and her guards.

I wasn’t like any other princess; I could fight. Sometimes after school I would hang out with some of the warriors and do a little sparring.

“Are you ready to leave, Katherine?” the sweet voice of my mother asked, she was from Romania and so she had that accent; she is the granddaughter of count Dracula.

“Why yes mother. I don’t have to pack; it’s the same old, same old.” I had everything I needed in my father’s mansion so I never had to pack every time I moved, “when will he be here? And where is it this time?”

“Well my darling, I’ve spoken with your father, your new personal guards will arrive shortly to take you and this time it will still be here in Tennessee. I have a little business over at Australia, you know, rogue vampires.”

“Alright then, so who might my new personal guards be? You both do know I’m stronger than them and it will be me that would protect them, not the other way around, right?” My mother laughed and I saw the two body guards behind her smirking. “Yeah, keep smirking, boys. I am also stronger than the two of you.”

My mother turned and laughed at them. The guards and royals, we’re all a family. The guards knew when to get serious and when to have fun, “Why, darling, your new guards are Alex Fox and Isaac Zink. Do you know of them?”

Zink and Fox… Might they be the sons of James and Camellia Zink, and Albert and Bethany Fox?

 “I think I might know of their parents or grandparents. I guess I have. After all it’s been one hundred years since I’ve seen the wolves.”

“Such a pity that they aren’t immortals like us, you have to see some of them die, I wonder how I would live if it’s your fathers time, I might as well find that damn tree and-“ those sad words of my mother directed the hatred of the guards toward my father.

“My queen,” my mother turned to the guard who bowed his face. “Oh Henry. I was just joking, and if I do die, Katherine will be there to take care of all of you. Maybe by the time Balthazar and I are no longer in existence the world of vampires and werewolves would learn to play nice.”

Someone knocked the door again and I nodded for one of the two guard of my mother to open it. He was talking to maybe another guard; I guess my ride was here. I know I have heightened senses and I can hear the werewolves in here no matter where the pack is. I just choose to shut it out.

The guard closed the door and came back to us, “The mutts are here to take you, my princess.”

“My princess, seriously? Its Katherine, call me that alright? It’s my name and FYI I’m half mutt, thank you very much.” I grabbed my purse and walked out the door with my mother by my side and the guards behind.

I could feel the fear of the guard that called my people mutts. I stopped and turned to him, “Chill, dude. I’m not going to stake you, you’re family, alright? You’re allowed to talk freely you do know that right?” he nodded, I gave him a friendly smile which he returned and we went back to walking toward the door.

“Now, darling. You stay with you father alright, and your personal guards, these are bad times right now, the rogues are attacking not only vampires but also the werewolves.”

I didn’t answer her; I was too lazy to open my mouth. “Are you listening, Katherine?” This time I nodded, “Very good, you’re my only child and I have to take good care of you, you might be five hundred years old but to the vampires that is still a young age.”

I had been hiding something from my mother and father, and I was hoping I could tell them together on this day but since my father isn’t coming to pick me then I’ll just wait for another hundred years for my mother to come pick me up from my father’s.

“Is something bothering you, darling?” I turned to her and shook my head.

Finally we have reached the entrance; god! Why does my room have to be at the top and at the end! I better hope my father’s mansion is smaller than this or at least my room is on the ground floor.

The door opened and I could smell the two werewolves outside. They soon came into view. They were both in their early twenties, dark haired, blue eyed and around six foot plus I guess, they were both wearing simple jeans and fitted shirts and were smoking hot.

“Princess Katherine, I’m Alex Fox and this is Isaac Zink, we are your personal guards. Your father has asked us to escort you back to the mansion.”

 In a split second my mother who was beside me was suddenly strangling the two guards one with each hand, both with their feet off the ground, choking. “You two pretty boys better get my baby girl safe to her father, you hear? Or I’ll have your heads!” They nodded and I could feel the smirk on every guard’s face that was watching as their queen took on two royal guards.

“Mother, put them down!” She let go and I walked towards them, helping them get up, “So, about that man. My mother she likes to show off around her guards. You don’t have to be scared. Now where is the car? Or bike, my father likes bikes.”

The two men looked at each other, Alec nodded and Isaac spoke “We ran here, your father thought it’d be nice to have a bonding moment with you, princess” I hated people calling me princess, god!

I nodded and walked past them until I was a few feet away to turn to see them still standing where I last left them “it’s Katherine, you call me Katherine not princess and come on, we could walk, I’d like to get to know you two”

A few seconds later I was sandwiched between them. We walked home- where ever home was. I did want to get to know them.

“So, how old are you really?” Alec asked a bit ashamed.

“What? They didn’t teach you my age in werewolf history class?” I laughed at my joke and stopped when I realized I was the only one laughing and Isaac hadn’t joined me. “Of today I’m five hundred, pup” I said poking his chest, he looked shocked.

“But but but-“

“Oi! Spit it out, pup.” I snapped. I hated it when people did. I am a very impatient person. “You look like you’re only ten.”

I nodded, and then I willed myself to age into twenty one which- I thought was his age, I guess. His jaw dropped at my appearance and I turned to see that Isaac had the same expression on his face, which made me laugh.

 “I can age and freeze or rewind, that’s what helps me adapt, vampire usually have to move every dozen of years for the human to not notice they haven’t age. But I don’t; I can change my age, my mother moved here ten years ago so now I look like I’m ten because I have to attend school like normal kids.” They both nodded and I turned back into a ten year old girl.

“Do any of you have mates?” they both shook their heads, “Good then, we’ll be having fun.” they looked shocked, as if I would bite them with my fangs, “I like to have fun, hang out and train and all, and if you have mates then you guys would have to be dismissed early, I don’t know if my father told you but for the next hundred years, you two will be my best friends like you grandparents were, the males of the Zink and Fox families have always been my guards. James Zink and Albert Fox? Ring a bell?”

“James is my father and Albert is Alec’s.” Isaac spoke “Where are they? I’ve missed them; they must be too old to be my guards now that’s why they have sent you two handsome ones instead, huh?” Isaac bowed and I didn’t get him, I turned to Alec for answers, “They’re dead, Katherine, killed by rogues.”

WHAT?! My wolf was going crazy inside at the news. She wanted to know who killed them. She wanted names and she wanted to get them. I walked two steps further and stopped to turn back to them, “I WANT NAMES!” my eyes must have turned red, because Alec and Isaac took several steps back, “I said NAMES!”

“Ah ah ah-ke-Kevin and his pack.” Whoever this Kevin is, if he and his pack are alive I will torture them to death!

“What happened to them? Did they escape?” the two men nodded and I let out a loud growl. “I’ll kill them, the bastards! You two shouldn’t be scared of me, you two are now family, we protect each other and I’ll get the rogue who killed them”

“Thank you, Katherine.” Isaac spoke and bowed his head. I nodded at Alec and we continued walking back to the mansion. “I want to know more about this Kevin rogue.”

“Well, he is the reason why all the rogues are going crazy. He has been meeting up with other rogues and planning on attacking every pack, exterminating the Alpha and their families along with the Beta’s.” Isaac spoke in a calm voice, he isn’t scared of my anymore.

“Last we have heard he is in California, there are still two packs that haven’t been attacked and the royal guards in that area are now standing by the two packs. The rumor is that his next location is here. That’s why the king has moved here.”

We had finally passed by my school; could the mansion be any farther? We had been walking for like half an hour and we had faster speed than humans. Over half an hour walk by us is like an hour by human speed.

“How old is this dude? There are like thirty plus pack in California and I’m sure it’ll take like a few years before attacking one pack and then another.”

“He has the appearance of a man in his late twenties, he might have stopped his aging; so, we don’t know how old he really is.”

I’d noticed that Isaac was the quite one, since Alec was the one that had been answering most of my questions.

“Is the mansion close yet?” I turned to ask Isaac. I wanted him to answer me, but all he did was shake his head.

“What is my father planning to do about Kevin?” I turned to Alec; I knew Isaac wasn’t going to answer, but to my surprise I heard a voice answering but Alec’s mouth wasn’t moving. I turned to look at Isaac; yep he was the one speaking.

“The king hasn’t known what to do, he is waiting for you, he wants to discuss it with you, plus he has high hopes that the guard at California will be able to stop him. So as for now all we’re going is just train every single day.”

“When do you think the next attack will be? Is it any time soon?” Isaac shook his head, “their last attack was just a few weeks ago and usually it takes them like three years to attack again maybe, to regroup and find more rogues, you know” I nodded.

“The mansion is like five minutes away, if we shift and run.” Isaac spoke up again.

 “Alright then, let’s walk into the woods and shift.” We walked into the woods, a few meters from the road to keep off any human that might be jogging by.

I nodded and the two men walked to the back of a tree to strip then came back with their cloths in their mouth, “Drop your clothes boys, I’ll carry them.”

Isaac looked at Alec and tilted his head, Alec nodded in response and they both dropped their clothes. I went to grab them I folded them nicely, “Alright, let’s go.” They both looked confuse at me “Just go! Run!” I spoke in my princess tone and they both started to run.

I started run and to my surprise I was shocked to see that the boys were no longer in front of me. They must have run faster than me, I heard growls at the back and I turned my head to see two wolves behind me. I smirked.

After five minutes of running I finally saw the roof of a house and soon the walls of the house came to view. Alec growled as to say this is it.

 Alec was a brown wolf and so was Isaac, it was just that Isaac’s fur was lighter then Alec. We stood and I gave them their clothes and they both disappeared into the woods and came back all dressed. We went in through the back door, the guards bowed their head as I passed, and I remembered some of them as the kids I used to know. They are now old.

“Where is my father?”

“Over here, darling” I turned to see my father; he looked exactly like he did when I left. I ran to him and hugged him as tight as I could. “Darling, I-I-I can’t breathe!” I let him go and he kissed my forehead. “I missed you, darling. How do you find your new guards?”

I turned to look at them and nodded and walked away to let me be alone with my father. “They are great. They told me about James and Albert, father. I want vengeance. Whoever this Kevin is I want his head on a silver platter!”

My father chucked at my words, “we are trying to deal with it, darling.”

“And father, I’m planning to spend these hundred years with you differently, I want Kevin, I want it to be me that take him and his rogues down. I will go to school like I did with mother and when I get back I will train with the warriors and in six years from now, you will introduce me to the packs as your personal warrior, it’s time I stop hiding my face.”

My father nodded as to say he understood, “since we are waiting for Kevin to attack in California, the warriors here will just keep training and if he still makes it out then we will make a plan to protect the packs here.”

“It’s so good to have you back, darling. I wonder how I ever go on when you leave for your mother, I don’t think I’m going to let you go back with your mother again darling, I need you more than she does,” he laughed and I hugged him tight and kissed his cheeks before walking out of the living room to find Alec and Isaac.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

95.4K 3.1K 51
Rosalie Brookwood , Queen of all wolves and magical creatures Born in the Medieval time era . Half Werewolf ,Half Vampire. Her mother died in a ro...
335K 13.1K 27
#28 in Paranormal {Highest} (Formerly 'The Hybrid Princess') ~ THIS IS A DRAFT VERSION OF MY NEW BOOK. THIS IS NOT THE FULL STORY. YOU CAN STILL READ...
3.4K 241 47
Have you ever just look up to the sky and ask the Moon Goddess "Why?" I have. I do it every single night for the past four years. I don't know if I...
885 48 28
Being a pureblood in this world was terrifying if you were one. Hybrids often sought out pureblood's for their divine blood because of its healing pr...