Love Beyond Words.

By FlorK2D

Regret was what Arnav was feeling for what he did to her. He wish to correct his mistake and a perfect oppor... More

πŸ’–Chapter 1πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 2 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 3 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 4 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 5 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 6 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 7 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 8 πŸ’–
Interlude.
πŸ’– Chapter 9 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 10πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 11 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 12 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 13 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 14πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 15 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 16 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 17 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 18 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 20 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 21 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 22 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 23πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 24 (Last) πŸ’–
New Story Alert.
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New Story
New Story

πŸ’– Chapter 19 πŸ’–

7.2K 427 37
By FlorK2D

No proofread.

A woman with a huge bulgy belly waddled into a room filled with ladies giggling and laughing and everyone turned hearing the door open.

Her eyes shimmered seeing another woman all dolled up like a bride and she smiled and she stood up and moved to the pregnant lady.

"Jiji........ You look so beautiful....... Bhai would surely get a heart attack when he sees you. " She joked and she smiled and hit her shoulder playfully making her pout.

"And you also look so beautiful Khushi. " Payal said as she held her hand and led her to the chaise in the room and Khushi pouted and Payal chuckled.

"How can I be beautiful am looking like a whale......... My back hurts....... My feet hurts........ I have stretch marks all over my body and am always hungry........ I don't feel beautiful and am afraid Arnav will stop loving me because am ugly. " Khushi cried out and Payal shook her head at her childish sister but understood her insecurity.

She was about to speak when a masculine husky and deep voice beat her to it.

"No matter how you look you would always be my baby, my love and my life." Khushi looked up to find Arnav walking up to her.

He kneeled down and held her hand looking into her eyes.

"I will always love you no matter how you look...... And another thing..... You are not fat you are just carrying our babies who just like me will forever be grateful to you..... Now come with me.... And let Payal finish up okay. " Arnav said and Khushi smiled and nodded.

They both went out leaving Payal to smile at them and in entered Sheetal who squealed and hugged her and she reciprocated.

"You are looking so beautiful. " Sheetal said and Payal nodded. "It's time....... Let's go. "

Payal let out a sigh and walked out with Sheetal and the ladies.

The wedding was the talk if the town as celebrities,supermodels,bussiness tycoons and well known and respected dignitaries were also invited.

It went on smoothly without any problem and the family couldn't be more happier.

Akash kissed Payal on the cheek happily because finally she is his and he is hers.

Arnav helped Khushi moved closer to them and congratulated them.

"Finally you two are married. " Khushi squealed and Arnav wrapped his hand around her belly and kissed her chubby cheek.

"And we will also have ours when the babies are older. " Arnav said and Khushi smiled and caressed her belly.

"In three weeks we will finally met them. " Khushi exclaimed enthusiastically and Arnav nodded and smiled at her and she smiled back at him.

But after a few seconds her smile turned to shock which confused Arnav and he looked in the direction of her gaze.

Akash and Payal also turned around and the men including Khushi were surprised seeing Anjali walking up to them.

Everyone started whispering and murmuring amongst each other seeing Anjali and Anjali started getting nervous and grabbed the side of her saree as the other held a parcel and looked down nervously.

Khushi moved away from Arnav and walked up to her and held her hand pulling her towards the others.

"What's she doing here? " Akash whispered as they looked at Anjali and Khushi walking up to them.

"I did. " Payal said and the two brothers looked at her in shock. "Anjali is gradually healing and we need to start including her in our lives if we want her to heal completely....... I know she had a hand in the quarrel that nearly broke your relationship with Khushi but believe me I know she has changed the day I saw her at the hospital....... No matter how angry you both are with her, what happened a few months ago shows how much you all still love her and her determination to be healed is prove she is still wishing for a reconciliation....... I know it's difficult and you both don't trust her but trust me when I say she has really changed because she is no longer the self-centered Anjali she was before and please you both stop pretending you still don't care about her because what happened a few months ago proves you two still car about her. "

Arnav and Akash looked away knowing she was right but the fear of Anjali faking everything was still there.

Flashback.

Khushi and the others got home after the incident.

Khushi knew Arnav was mad and she smiled nervously at Arnav who was throwing daggers at her.

"What the hell is wrong with you Khushi?..... Do you know the danger you put yourself and our babies into by doing something like this behind our backs." Arnav bellowed and everyone flinched at the intensity of his voice.

Payal moved closer and supported Khushi who was on the verge of crying.

"Bhai stop it...... You are scaring her. " Payal scolded not liking the way Arnav was talking to Khushi but Arnav was blinded by his rage and fear.

"I won't...... She is too naive, stupid and selfish and doesn't care about anyone not even our babies. " Arnav yelled and everyone gasped and glared angrily at the him.

The most hurt was Khushi who started shivering at tears streamed down her cheeks uncontrollably.

Arnav seeing her tears finally came to his senses and moved closer but Khushi moved backwards and he stopped as his eyes teared up seeing her crying and Arnav's culpability raise at it peak.

"Khushi!!! " He called out but Khushi raised her hand stopping him.

"Am not stupid or naive or selfish....... I knew you would have never allowed it...... If Anjali hadn't accepted it then she would have found another way to hurt all of us....... I did to protect us...... I love my babies probably more than you and I would never put them in danger....... You are the selfish one not me....... I hate you...... I hate you. " Khushi cried out and run away from there leaving a crying Arnav what fell on his knees behind.

The family looked on with shimmering eyes but it turned to anger when they turn their gaze to Arnav but it didn't last long seeing his regret.

Shashi even though angry understood his fear and moved closer to him and held his arm and helped him up.

"I understand your fear but you went to far in your anger....... Go..... Go and console her and clear this before it gets out of hand. " Shashi said and Arnav nodded and wiped his tears.

He slowly moved towards their room and opened the door only to find Khushi on the bed crying her eyes out.

He moved closer and sat down on the bed facing Khushi but she looked away by turning to the other side.

"Am sorry my love....... I panicked..... What if something had happened to you and our babies....... You would have died..... I can't imagine a life without you and our babies in it....... I was scared and I made a huge mistake...... Please forgive me. " Arnav cried out but Khushi totally ignored him.

Arnav felt sad seeing her ignoring him and he stood up to leave.

He was about to open the door when he felt Khushi high him from behind.

He gently pulled he from behind and hugged her and she also reciprocated as both cried.

"Am so sorry my love..... I didn't mean it. " Arnav died out and Khushi nodded.

They made up and then moved down stairs much to the relief of the family.

The Next Day.

Khushi and the family had just had their breakfast and were leaving to their respective work when a crying Nani barged into the mansion startling everyone.

"Chote..... Akash.....please help me....... Anjali is missing. " Nani cried out shocking everyone. "I went to the hospital to visit her but when I went to her room she wasn't there and I alerted the center security and we looked at the CCTV camera and saw her leaving the center crying...... Please help me find her and I promise I will never bother you again..... Please. " Nani begged in tears as he she kneeled.

Khushi who was holding Arnav's arms pressed it and so did Payal with Akash.

Arnav and Akash nodded and called Aman and used all their resources to find her.

The day went bye but no sign of Anjali and Arnav and Akash were pacing back and forth as their partners sat down with Sheetal.

"Khushi.... Payal. " Sheetal whispered making them turn to her. "I am totally sure that no matter how much they claim to hate Anjali, it will always be a lie...... They still love her no matter what she did and their worry is all the proof we need. " Sheetal continued and both girls nodded.

Arnav turned to Nani and Mami who were anxiously waiting for a positive result.

"What made get leave the center? " Arnav asked and Mami looked at Nani and nodded for her to go ahead.

"She found out yesterday that Doctor Sanjivani was fired for helping her and another doctor was assigned to her and she started blaming herself it but I didn't think she will run away from the center like that. " Nani cried out and Arnav sighed.

Aman barged in with Anjali looking down and Arnav matched up to her and so Akash.

"Are you out of your mind? " Arnav yelled making Anjali flinch and she started crying." Do you know how worried we were for you?...... For once is your do something right...... Why the hell did you run away from the center?"

Arnav asked but Anjali kept quiet which angered them and Akash matched up to her.

"Bhai asked you a question answer him dammit. " Akash yelled at her.

"I couldn't stay there anymore....... Just like always I destroyed another life....... Siddhant was fired because me....... I'm a bad omen and I don't deserve to be closer to anyone because it only brings them sadness and misery...... I thought if I went far away then everyone will be happy." Anjali cried out.

"You will go back to the center and complete your treatment and don't you dare leave or else I will have you locked up in a straight jacket...... Understood." Arnav said and Anjali nodded.

Nani and Mami thanked Arnav and Akash and the center was called and Anjali was taken back the center.

Flashback ends.

A nervous Anjali moved closer to them as both brothers looked at her and she was surprised not seeing anger in their eyes or face.

"Congratulations on your wedding....... I wish you and Payal all the happiness. " Anjali said sincerely and handed the parcel to Akash.

Anjali the turned to Khushi and Arnav who were standing together.

"I got a call from your restaurant and I was offered the finance manager position........ I promise I won't let you and Payal down for giving me another opportunity to livey life again. " Anjali revealed shocking the men.

"You better not disappoint us. " Payal said and Anjali nodded.

"I promise I won't....... Am my work will speak for itself....... I will leave now and congratulations again. " Anjali wished sincerely and walked away.

Payal and Khushi turned their gazes back to their respective partners and both looked shocked.

They were shocked seeing her change in demeanour and was starting to believe she has changed.

"We told you she has changed and sorry for not telling you about her working soon at our restaurant. " Khushi said nervously and Arnav glared at and smiled showing all her teeth and Arnav sighed letting it go.

Anjali was walking to the gates when she heard her name being called.

She turned and saw Siddhant walking up to her and he looked so handsome in his outfit that Anjali was openly drooling at him.

She looked down and started fidgeting with her saree getting all nervously after seeing she was caught.

"How are you? " He asked.

"Am fine and am sorry...... Because of me you lost your job. " Anjali said remorsefully and Siddhant shook his head.

"Actually I got my job back. " Siddhant revealed and Anjali was surprised hearing this. "Your brothers were able to my job back but I work at a different branch and to tell you the truth it's much more better than there but there was one thing I missed the most over there. " Siddhant said gazing intensely at Anjali. "That's you. "

Anjali widened her eyes in shocked hearing this.

To be continued.

Precap: One of Khushi's baby goes missing.

New story.

Do check it out.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 2.8K 11
Khushi feels betrayed when Arnav agrees to send her back to Laxminagar at Anjali's insistence. What changes this incident brings in their lives, is t...
22.8K 1.5K 5
"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE" That's all she needed to snap out of her illusion and hate him forever. Leaving was all that was left but a...
322K 14K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...
183K 8.6K 20
Ipkknd is the only story, i believe,which can be re written in many ways. The story of a screwed businessman and a lovely charming girl who are diffe...