๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’„๐’• โœ†

Da thahoesluvkash

" ๐’š๐’†๐’‚ ๐’Š ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’โ™ก๐’—๐’†, ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’š & ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’•๐’๐’†๐’š. ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ... Altro

โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜…
prt.1
๐ถ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐ด๐ถ๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘…๐‘†โ™ก
2 โ™ก
3โ™ก
4โ™ก
5โ™ก
6โ™ก
7โ™ก
8โ™ก
9โ™ก
10โ™ก
11โ™ก
12โ™ก
13โ™ก
14โ™ก
15โ™ก
16โ™ก
17โ™ก
18โ™ก
19โ™ก
20โ™ก
21โ™ก
22โ™ก
23โ™ก
24โ™ก
25โ™ก
26โ™ก
27โ™ก
29โ™ก
30โ™ก
this aint no fockin chapter but still read
31โ™ก
32โ™ก
34โ™ก
35โ™ก
36โ™ก
38โ™ก
39โ™ก
40 โ™ก
41โ™ก
42โ™ก
the end โค๏ธ
fww
yall sexy asl๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
43โ™ก
44โ™ก

28โ™ก

14.7K 634 286
Da thahoesluvkash

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚟 ♕
𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝚊𝚢 | 𝚂𝙼𝙱 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
9:21 ᴀᴍ
——————-

"BITCH YOU IS UGLY!"

"YA MAMMY!" juice yelled running around with jae jae waffle in his mouth.

"i can't believe we graduating, y'all act like y'all graduating kindergarten." miree mugged them.

"well it looks like this kindergartner stole your waffle also." he stuck his tongue out after her grabbing her waffle and running.

"uhn uhn bitch-" she chased him.

"y'all ready to go?" mr s asked them fixing his li outfit.

"okayy old nigga with da dripp stop playinn." she gassed him up making him check himself out.

"let's do this bitches." tiny smiled running ha lil happy ass to the limo.

yes they got a limo for graduation.

"drinks on me." miree joked scooting in next to keelan.

"shudup." mr s mushed her head.

"you ready?" killa asked moving some hair out her face.

"yeah." she smiled playing with his fingers

"mr s you gon miss us ain't it?" she turned smiling at him.

"hell naw." he lied.

he was hoping to tell miree what he wanted to tell her very soon.

"my kids all grown up." mari fake sniffed acting like he was wiping his eyes.

"nigga shudup, yo ass coulda been here with us too."

mari was a high school dropout, only because he had to focus on making money at 16 to provide for his child.

"shoulda coulda would've." he shrugged.

—-

"keelan brook." the principle announced making everybody get up and scream.

"THATS MY BESTIE BITCHES!" miree screamed the loudest making a couple eyes fall on her.

"all up in my twat." she mumbled mugging them and sitting down.

as killa walked across the stage, he smiled and stuck up his middle fingers before dapping up ms smith and mugging the principle making everybody laugh.

"tracé creek."

"PURRR BAEEEE." nova yelled clapping.

"THAT MUHFUCKA STOLE MY PENCIL!" somebody from the crowd shouted and everyone laughed.

"sarai davis."

"LETS GO BAE!" mari yelled making the gang snap their necks towards him.

"come again?" miree cupped her ear.

"i didn't quite get that?" jae jae cupped hers.

"oops." he awkwardly smiled sitting down.

"nova brown."

"THATS MY BABYYYY." juice smiled making everyone smile at him and nova to blow him a kiss.

"tezhae redd."

" YEA ONNA MAD HOE TWINNNNN!" sj stood up in his chair.

you can say he was her biggest supporter.

baby sat in the crowd watching her sister strut across the stage.

jealous would be an understatement.

miree scanned the crowd only to realize that her mother skipped her graduation to go wedding planning with craig.

her own mother didn't come to her graduation, upsetting innit?

"BESTIE STEPPING ON NECKS!" killa yelled.

everyone was proud of eachother for making it a full four years through hell.

they were safe to say that they made it.

(not me tryna be quavo )

somari was so proud of his daughter, and he was so upset that he missed a part of her journey of becoming what she is now.

miree and sj were the two pieces missing from his life, and he was positive that he would get them back.

"ladies and gentlemen, i present to you, the class of 2021." the principle said as a slideshow of pictures from the past year showed on a screen.

"jae jae nooo." tiny covered her mouth as a picture of jae jae and a nerd hugging popped up on the screen.

"awww." everyone cood as a picture of nova and juice sleeping on eachother popped up.

everyone gasped as a video of the principle and the lunch lady hugging on eachother in the bathroom came across.

"y'all ain't see that." he said into the mic.

"well folks, give it up for the class of 2021." he said as everyone threw their caps in the air and clapped for eachother.

( do graduations make y'all emotional? cause they make me emotional )

"dem kids outta dea." mr s smiled dapping up the boys and hugging the girls.

"congrats to y'all peanut head asses fa real man, just cause my son a dumbass don't mean y'all can't fuck with me no mo." big A said walking over to them.

"thanks big A." tiny smiled.

"i'm prada you." miree smiled at killa.

"i'm prada you too." he smiled back kissing her forehead.

"my twin outta dea." sj wiped his eyes picking her up into a big hug.

"i love youuu." she pouted hugging him back.

"i luh you too." he sniffed making her laugh.

somari watched the two interact with eachother and just by seeing that lit up his whole day.

he would kill to be with his kids again.

was it time?

"y'all-" he was about to walk up to them and that's when he saw kayla go and hug miree.

"damn she look good." he mumbled.

"you gettin so bigg i'm feelin old as hell." she chuckled fixing miree cap.

"i wish my daddy was here." she frowned.

"don't worry y'all, we'll find your father." she rubbed both of their cheeks with her thumb.

somari got caught up in his words and it looks like he had to reschedule this whole thing.

"we finna go eat at red lobster y'all coming?"

"yea we'a be there."

——

"y'all let's have a graduation sleepover." miree suggested.

"yesss, at killa house." jae jae nodded.

"iant agree-"

"i'm down." juice shrugged.

"same."

"sound coo."

"fuck all y'all." killa mumbled.

"aight how bout next week?"

"bet it up."

——————————♡———————————

✇ 𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒂 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒔?

✇ 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 ♡

✇ 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒈𝒈𝒈𝒈

✇ 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 10 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒊 𝒅𝒐 𝒊 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒎𝒑.

✇ 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎?

𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔭 𝔟♱𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𓆩❤︎𓆪 𝒐𝒖𝒕 🃏.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

201K 5K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
157K 11.5K 23
"๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฝ***๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š˜."
1.5M 51.4K 43
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š...
433K 12.3K 40
"she tell me fuck you I hate you then I love you"