U.A Day Care

By kawaii-kuudere

Ashido crayons are NOT for eating! No uraraka you CANNOT float todoroki to the moon.....no not even if he say... More

Just a few things before we start
Class 1A
The introduction game
Meeting class 1B
New friends and a confession
A quick visit
Sleepover part 1

Snack time

1.5K 61 47
By kawaii-kuudere

"Children, please gather back inside. Class 1B please follow your Sensei and Class 1A follow me." Aizawa raised his voice over the squeals of the children, they all scuttled towards their teachers.

"Sensei!" Izuku pulled on Aizawa's pant leg.

"I feel a bit hot." Izuku whined looking up with distressed puppy eyes.

Aizawa sighed, "you used your quirk didn't you?" 

Izuku nodded guilty stumbling a little holding his head.

Aizawa realized he wasn't feeling well and picked him up and started walking, a trail of 4 year olds behind him.

"Is... is Izu-Chan going to be ok." Shoto asked.

"Of course he is, stupid deku." Bakugou huffed.

"Yea Izu-Kun is strong!" Kirishima said.

"Stay here, Kaminari please help give out the snacks from the front cupboard only one each ok, I'm going to drop Midoriya off with recovery girl."

"Hai Sensei!" Kaminari gave a thumbs up, "first everyone sit down." Kaminari demanded.

"You aren't in charge of us!" Bakugou screamed.

"Well I am in charge of the snacks, and if you don't sit down, you won't get any!" Kaminari said sticking out his tongue as Bakugou grumpily sat down.

"Now," Kaminari cleared his throat, "Sensei left a box of Dorayachi and Mocheee!" 

"It's actually pronunced dora-yaki and the other one is mochi." Momo corrected gently? 

"Hmmm..." Kaminari thought. "Dora-yachi and and mochi?" Kaminari said.

"Just give us the food!" Bakugou yelled as everyone sweatdropped.

"Ok ok, here." Kaminari said carrying the box of mochi around and then the box of dorayaki for those who didn't want/like mochi and then secretly giving Jiro two of whatever she picked.

"That was hard work!" Kaminari said.

"Than- chu denkii!" Ochako said mouth full of Mochi as the rest of the class mumbled the same response as denki blushed and fiddeled with his thumbs.

Aizawa had finally come back with a much better looking Izuku to find that Denki had done the job perfectly.

"Thank you denki! Today you've really shown how responsible you are, which means you get a gold star!" Aizawa said as the classed oohed.

"A gold star! Woahhh! Gimme." Kaminari had stars in his eyes making grabby hands.

"Don't make me regret this." Aizawa rolled his eyes and gave him a gold star sticker on his shirt.

"Ahhhh thank you Sensei!" Kaminari jumped up giving Aizawa a hug as Aizawa grunted, his heart couldn't take much more of this.

"Sensei I don't have any snacks." Izuku pouted, puffing his cheeks out whilst gesturing to the empty box.

"What do you you mean, there were 22 snacks I counted..." Aizawa pondered, there were 19 kids in the class, he told Denki he could give Jiro an extra 1... so who had eaten an remaining 2?

"Denki?" Aizawa asked sternly.

"Huh? I promise I didn't eat anymore I had only 1." Kaminari said gesturing a 2 with his hands.

"Kaminari that's a 2." Aizawa said as Kaminari had a puzzled look on his face.

"One,  two" Aizawa said pointing at Kaminari's  little fingers then putting one of them down, "see now you have one."

Aizawa looked around the room in question everyone shook their heads, no one had eaten anymore.

"It's ok, have half of mine." Shoto said splitting his doroyaki in two.

"And mine!" Iida said.

"And mine!" Kirshima said.

And a chorus of 'and mine's' filled the room.

"Settle down, finish your own food and I'll ask the other class if they have any remainders." Aizawa hushed everyone.

"It's ok Sensei, I don't really want any." Izuku smiled.

"Are you sure?" Aizawa asked.

"I'm sure." Izuku said taking a seat in between Ochako and Shoto.

"Papa said you can have everything you want in life, if you help other people get what they want, I want dorayaki but it would make me really happy to let the others enjoy their own dorayaki!" Izuku beamed.

'An Angel?' Everyone including Aizawa pondered.

"Ok." Aizawa coughed, stifling the urge to just kidnap the kid for himself and straightening himself up, "whilst you finish your snacks I have one last activity for the day."

"We need to prepare for our school festival, what do you think we should do. Each idea will be written on the board."

"Let's do a Play!" Ojiro raised his hand and stated whilst a few others agreed with him.

"Ewww noooooooooo!" Bakugou whined tilting his head back childishly.

Aizawa sighed knowing this would be a very VERY long afternoon.

"Why not Kaachan you can be the knight!" Izuku said.

"I don't want to save people I want to punch em." Bakugou said seriously.

"O-oh. (0-0)" Izuku gulped.

"Then what do you want to do?" 

"I want to sing." Jiro muttered.

"And I want to dance." Mina said.

"And I want to kick some a*s!!" Katsuki jumped up.

"Bakugou Katsuki. Sit. Down. Now." Aizawa glared as Bakugou gulped and sat down.

"How about we put on a musical, basically a play, dance and singing." Iida suggested.

"Woah that's so cool!" Ochako said.

"Your so smart Iida-kun!" Izuku admired as Iida pushed up his glasses bashfully.

"So are we doing a musical, hands up." Aizawa said.

18 out of the 19 children put their hands up. 

"So it's decided, tomorrow we will try to give everyone roles but it's home time now." Aizawa said.

"Already!" The children whined and groaned.

"Yes so everyone pack your books and bags, and line up so I can help you with your coats." Aizawa said as the children scattered off fetching their various items.

"Aizawa Sensei can you help with my coat." Kirshima passed his red, baby shark printed coat to Aizawa.

"That's a very nice coat you have Kirishima." Aizawa muttered putting it on for him.

"Thank you, I picked it myself." Kirshima flashed a bright smile.

"Look Jiro I can put on my coat." Momo said carefully doing the buttons on her leather black jacket, as Jiro clapped and copied the action with her fluffy white coat.

"I can do that!" Kaminari said.

....

....

....

Spongebob narrator voice: 5 minutes later

"SENSEIIIIIIII!" Kaminari cried, tears streaming down his face, he had the arms of his coat in his legs whilst the other arm was stuck in an attempt to put it through his face.

Aizawa sighed for what seemed like the 50th time today.

"Ocha-Chan I like your coat." Izuku said pointing to Ochako's pink fur coat.

"Thank you Izu-Chan, do you want me to help you put yours on?" Ochako said seeing as Izuku was struggling.

"Urm yes please. The zipper gets really funny some times" Izuku smiled gratefully.

"Me too." Shoto monotoned, dropping his coat exasperatedly and lifting up his arms for Ochako to help him

"Ok I'll help both of you." Ochako smiled sweetly helping Izuku zip up his little puffer jacket then helping Shoto button up his.

I love writing this but I hope you guys enjoy reading it too! Hope you guys have a great weekend :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.5K 22
okay every time one of them turned into a baby and one time bakugou got hit with a quirk that made him go full mama mode on them all let's go! #78...
5.8K 124 9
𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 ☞︎︎︎ 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕟𝕙�...
89.7K 3K 17
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺. fluff. male reader. ₁₀₋₃₀₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₁₋₁₉₋₂₀₂₁
135K 3.9K 18
While fighting one of the nomus, Torodoki Shoto was struck by an age changing quirk, turning him into a little child, with the effects lasting for 14...