I Will Protect You (Bendy x F...

By schapman706

I just redid the old one lol. Also there will be a lot of Bendy POV because when I wrote the original I was c... More

This Is Bendy
Introduction
Welcome to the Studio
The Music Department
Boris!
It's Okay To Cry
Nightmares and Pain
Questions and Doubt
Dancing
Heavenly Toys
I Love You
The Angel Wants You
Poor Wolf
Alice's Monster
The Monster They See
Allison's Actually Decent
Separations and Reunions
It's Not Okay
Fighting For You
The Nightmares Come True
I'm Calm

Waking Up

388 10 6
By schapman706

(this happens about three weeks later, when your new body is being finished)

(Your POV)

"Who's (Y/N)?" I say suspiciously. I stare at the thing.

"Do...you not remember?" He asks, bringing his hands back to his sides. He looks sad.

"Remember what?" I ask, confused. He gulps.

"Your body is different...do you remember what you were before?"

I look down at myself. He was right, it was different. But...I don't know what else it would be. Right now it's just...wrong.

"This body isn't right." I say, looking up at him.

I hear him mumble something. It sounded like "he really does like to lie" or something like that. He looks back up at me.

"Can you explain that a little more?"

"It's hard, because..."

"It's okay." He says, smiling at me. "I remember things you might've forgotten."

"Really?" I bring my hands to my sides.

"I mean, if you want me to..."

I looked at him a little longer. I felt his hands tremble.

I realized I meant a lot to him, and I couldn't even remember.

"I don't think it was anyone's fault." I say, squeezing his hands back. "From what I can remember of you, you're a really good person. You can't do anything wrong like that on purpose, I know."

He raised his head slightly to look at me. He smiled and brought my hands to his lips, then let go of them.

"Okay..." He said, walking over to the throne and sitting on a gear, patting the spot next to him. "Would you like to tell me what you can remember?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 969 35
Ok so I've wanted to do a trans story and since there aren't a lot of crankiplier stories I'm using crankiplier.
233K 2.2K 6
The writing does get better.
5.8K 30 6
i just be writing fr🎀🎀😜😜😜
98.7K 3.1K 37
Ink. It was everywhere. Through the cracks of the walls, all over the floors. Being in that place was just too much to take in, I almost had a blacko...